boards.fireden.net/v/thread/417135398/#417141527
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only brain-dead fucks play anything besides melee

>muh 20 year old fox glitchfest
grow up

*triggers Yea Forums*

Attached: neen10doh.jpg (1024x768, 60K)

Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness

Attached: t3r3ffo5kf521.jpg (696x800, 73K)

I dunno, a third game is usually whatever successful flavor of the month game is out. I can tell you for sure that Melee and Bloodborne are the two games that, for whatever reason, cause intense autistic rage on at least 70% of Yea Forums users. It's fascinating.

Most MHW threads are ironic shitposting because that's how you make an MH thread on Yea Forums.

Attached: 81OZwDg5PJL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 162K)

>any well-received PlayStation exclusive

You are unable to talk about them on Yea Forums because they don't exist.

>can't learn how to press buttons in a certain way
>need everything so basic that a 12 yo tranny can beat one of the best players in the world

Attached: you, nigga.jpg (645x729, 34K)

>monster hunter threads not about world are fine
>world threads always devolve into GU vs world for 300+ posts
it's okay they were only seething ironically

>any well-received PlayStation exclusive
*blocks your path*
just stop trying to discuss western shit

Attached: gravity-rush-2-listing-thumb-01-ps4-us-10jun16.png (1600x900, 2.76M)

like the time magi beat mango?

>DUHH I WANT TO FUCK KAT
Yeah, real good threads.

You forgot botw

>he doesn't know
The shitposting turned out to be from one guy that also shitposts other games he didn't even play, and he got mass-deleted after mods got tired of him.
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/469888450/#469893201

MH threads recently got a resurgence of actual discussion so that's nice. He's still shitposting, but he can't post the copypasta anymore and he's mostly ignored

Attached: 1519695479902.png (658x720, 307K)

>comparing a fairly well-known player who has gotten 1st and 2nd place in many tournaments to a player who was unknown until she beat a pro player once.

Yes Yea Forums being unable to have a thread about world is because of one autist who is on at all hours of the day. How naive do you have to be to believe this?

>dude gets banned
>threads suddenly comfy
Yeah how mysterious. Also
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/List of problems with Monster Hunter World:/
150 results, and most are deleted since its one person, same image hashes, same filenames, same pattern. This is nothing new when it comes to local autism, especially when a mod actually outed one of them for samefagging
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/417135398/#417141527

Be glad I spoonfed you, newfag

Attached: 1519904132192.png (712x671, 155K)

why does this board hate melee so much honestly

Attached: 1560726308432.jpg (617x657, 124K)

>150 results
it's a copypasta retard. most are deleted because it's just nintendo shitflinging

>dude banned one year ago for an unrelated game
and?

Somebody has never been in a metroid thread before. You underestimate the power of autism

Attached: 1538395387980.gif (320x240, 1.97M)

>and?
I presented proof that one guy can derail discussions with great autism. Here's another, you can't make a guild wars 2 general on /vg/ because someone made a bot that derails them with endless off-topic posts. Also, that copypasta caused all forms of shitflinging and now we finally have normal MH threads after it got auto-deleted

Again with the newfaggotry. No more spoonfeeding for you

Attached: 1519258446415.jpg (1521x1151, 557K)

It's a pro gamer now.

Because its a over hyped glitch party game from 20 years ago

Yea Forums has been in a permenent state of being triggered for about a year

>we finally have normal MH threads after it got auto-deleted
I can guarantee you this still isn't true with monster hunter world.

we just had 7 concurrent MH threads that had no shitflinging for the past week, but you're welcome to try

Attached: 1562639263258.jpg (620x700, 48K)

same reason so many people on here hate 2d fightans, they're bad at game and don't want to put in the effort to git gud

>concurrent
i don't think you know what that word means

my bad, I meant consecutive

This desu, it makes ResetEra seethe nonstop

add BotW to that

MHW doesn't trigger anyone except for those who started with it, since they believe it's some perfect game. It's a decent game, but still probably in the lowest tier of MH games. But even if you started with/your favorite is any PS2/PSP entry, Redditors will still cry Nintendo if someone mentions a single criticism

Because its primary fanbase is elitist as fuck and is incapable of enjoying anything that isn't Melee and shits up discussion of anything that isn't Melee. They also act like they deserve the world for clinging to a 15 year old game and they their a fit when their ridiculous demands aren't catered to. Just look at how much of a shit fit they throw over EVO every year. They don't get the time slot they want, have enough cumbersome Carts, or get to drag things out with best of 5s for every match and they throw a tantrum, even though they don't deserve those better slots because viewership for Melee is on the decline. Melee has become stale. The game has been labbed to death, the tiers are locked down with nothing left to shift them and any character that isn't top tier literally stands no chance and isn't worth using so every match is the same tired dance between the same 5 or so characters. There's nothing new left of it.

It's not the game itself that people hate. It's the garbage player base that spoils everything. It's still an enjoyable game to play casually but competitive Melee has dried up a long time ago and it's time to move on, especially now that we finally have a significantly more balanced game with a larger cast, patch support, shifting tiers, upsets, and still developing tech. There's nothing left in Melee to keep it interesting and the majority of players clinging to it further sour the experience.

>MHW doesn't trigger anyone
>gets triggered
kek

>XD
Go back

>Nintendo if someone mentions a single criticism
The only valid criticism is the weapon designs. And even then, old MH and World have different art styles so a lot of the older designs would look bad in World.

What? You literally can't even start a discussion about World without some edgelord showing up to demonstrate why *insert MH title here* is better than World

made me kek

Megaten in general, shitposters are in a high number especially in P5 threads

Take a shower granpa

Fire emblem should be up there 2, and whatever the newest pokemon / upcoming pokemon game

atleast he's gone

Lel

Well yeah, the threads have seen some actual discussion since his ban, but Yea Forums will be Yea Forums

The question is WHAT TOOK THE FUCKING MODS SO LONG? it was straight up nothing but shitposting for 7 months

>tfw mh and metroid fan
>life is suffering
At least acfag is a robophile that actually talks. But holy shit that listposter is just a screaming animal.

Lanced Jack was the last good autist

some guy does this whenever someone makes a dark souls 3 thread

Replace Monster Hunter with any Japanese game and snoycensored exclusive with BOTW and this pic is accurate.