VN thread

Just finished Konosora, and the Morning Glory flight was really tearjerking, but that shoehorned sex scene afterwards honestly just ruined the mood for me. All the sex scenes in this game go on for way too long, and the dialogue is just too cringey for me to fap to.

Still, Kotori a cute

Attached: 20190714022431_1.jpg (1366x768, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/395795
twitter.com/07th_official/status/1150419727782563840
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all VN should remove sex scenes. They are unnecessary

Attached: 1562791737835.jpg (358x381, 42K)

All VNs should be removed. And the whole term too. Using a term made up by a lone autist who didn't want to say he's translating adventure games should be criminal.

I remember ctrling through Kotori route 'cause i gave no fucks about her despite liking her in the common
Ost during bike scene was nice tho
Why would you use a spoiler as the op tho

I never want to read anything like this ever again.

Attached: despair.jpg (1920x1080, 352K)

Where the fuck do I start with higurashi/umineko. Apparently the english translations of the first few chapters of higurashi are bad.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/395795

Yea because it's trash

I'm downloading Evenicle now.
What am I in for

Download Sengoku Rance instead

Mediocrity

Bland rpg, decent characters aside from mc when he's not interacting with Ramius, fun plot, best girl Kathryn

Attached: Kath-portrait.png (760x712, 310K)

Already did
I just want more of the same

I was playing Chaos Child a while ago; I thought it was really boring. Has anyone played Island?

Download Rance 6 then

I've been reading Koiken Otome
It's as terrible as it looks
I love it

Attached: koiken2.jpg (730x400, 140K)

Should I bother playing the very first Rance games?

You are probably better off waiting for remakes of any pre-6 Rance game

I couldn't finish it bro. I think this game was the start of me losing all interest in moege.

twitter.com/07th_official/status/1150419727782563840

K, thanks. Sengoku it is then?

You can only hold actual shit in your loving embrace for so long, until the smell becomes unbearable and you need to distance yourself.
You'll be back

The first game in a series of either 5 or 6 games depending on what Alicesoft does with it.
It's okay. The sequel has better writing by far.
Play 6. Then Sengoku. Then learn japanese.

Attached: 祝.jpg (1000x647, 195K)

where the fuck is Maggot Baits???
WHERE THE FUCK IS MAGGOT BAITS????

Am I missing that much by only reading translated stuff? Can you give me some example of japanese-only gems for future reference?

Me and my wife Haruka

Attached: BD121C1C-8D82-4693-B436-08CCF12AD562.jpg (802x602, 346K)

I can't bro. I only did one route in Hapymaher before I dropped it because the shit was so damn long. I did finish Fairy Flight completely, though.

They completely ruined Yoru's route, why do I have to share her with her shitty sister?

Attached: __kazato_asa_and_kazato_yoru_kono_oozora_ni_tsubasa_wo_hirogete_drawn_by_motoi_ayumu__1b4efee4bf1447 (750x435, 277K)

I've been out of the VN scene for years now. Is Majikoi 3-5 fully translated yet?

I also have wonderful everyday bought on Steam but never got around to reading it. Worth to give it a try?

waifufags should die.

>I've been out of the VN scene for years now. Is Majikoi 3-5 fully translated yet?
No

>I also have wonderful everyday bought on Steam but never got around to reading it. Worth to give it a try?
Yes

Subahibi is great. Since you have the Steam version make sure you have the patch installed.