Dissidia NT

Fuck you I like it.

Attached: buy-dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-cd-key-compare-prices.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Me too.

Shame it’s fucking dead.

I dont wanna be alone Yea Forums

Zenos was a nice addition but WHERE THE FUCK IS SABIN!?

They should’ve just worked on something like duodecim and expanded upon it adding more characters rather than outsourcing for a shit battle system and selling a bunch of bs, now they’re tryna get anyone who will play it to play it. Most people that aren’t apologist squeenix dick riders will tell you they wanted dissidia, not 3v3 autistic shit a bunch of faggots forced themselves to like.

Me too

t. Never got a triple KO

is it dead?
is it too full of DLC?
is it to annoying to play if you liked the first dissidias?
I don't care about the story since the story in dissidia is so awful it should be illegal and the ones that made it captured and jailed

I don't own the game but i heard that the online got dead super fast
Theres a F2P version if you want to try it

Yes
Yes
Most people agree.
And yes the story is shit.

Their first mistake was making it 3v3 garbage. Their second mistake is they haven't added Sora in yet.

Never played it online never wanted too, taking it against CPU the battle system was clunky as fucking shit, nothing fun about it. I played it while my PS4 wasn’t connected to the internet, after it did connect downloaded a patch which helped with the controls a bit. But still not worth it. If I want a fighter where the absolute only point is a competitive arcade shit thing, I’ll play MK not some clunky japanese autism. There is no elements that make replaying it enticing, oh you can buy a new skin pallete after 50 wins? Fuck that, duodecim had an actual story mode, even if it was meh, the gameplay was fun. The rpg elements were fun, setting moves, collecting gear, making pve builds. They could’ve done that and made various MPs on the side but they just wanted to port a shit arcade game to console. An arcade game they made for a niche, instead of making a console game that could appeal to final fantasy fans of various degrees, they dedicated their resources to a quick arcade cash grab, not even a story. Just a few shitty fights and cutscenes. Dissidia could be something amazing. Not a shitty niche dead game that they’re trying to keep on life support. Once the MP is dead. It’s dead. There is no replay value in playing alone. You might have small reddit groups play privately. But that’s denial, they’re lying to themselves, the game fucking sucks, and yes I’m seething

They didn’t even put Vincent in, why would they put KH characters. Which they could if Disney would let them. If only they didn’t make it 3v3 shit. It could be amazing.

Same.
Might grab katanaboi and Tifa soon.

Attached: Earth Render.webm (800x450, 2.93M)

You can like it but it is inferior to the prequels

Tifa is a lot of fun. Her aerial moves took a little getting used to but her moveset is really solid. Especially when you get her cancels down.

Dissidia has always been shit. The RPG stuff carried the gameplay.

>Hates NT
>Likes MK
Lmao no one gives a fuck about your opinion and nice job outing yourself as another "MUH DUODECIM" fag.

Nerf that stupid bitch.

I also like it a whole lot, it's a great game.
What you're asking for is literally what they did though. They just haven't added all the older characters yet but there are several other new ones.
Sorta dead although I was getting games every 3ish minutes and there are a decent number of lobbies.
You'd have to define that. There's a fair few DLC characters by now as well as extra outfits and weapons but you can just buy who you want, even in the free version.
Absolutely not. In fact the first thing that struck me playing the tutorial in the beta long ago was how it still felt smooth while still weighted and very much like the Dissidia I'd played hundreds of hours of. Of course there's a few changes but the people saying otherwise are talking bullshit on that front or are confusing it with online lag somehow. But try the free version and see what you think.

It's the broken corpse of original Dissidia, I despise it.

No. Git gud.
Stop screaming "NERF" just because you have to switch up your strats.

I'll only play if cloud and sephiroth are included in the free edition on steam

Attached: holy fucking shit.jpg (486x502, 108K)

>UNGA ME UNGA IN AIR
>ME MISS?
>ME MASH UNGA TO GO BACK DOWN
>ME PRESSURE SUPER EFFECTIVE
>*Dolphin blows you*
Fuck you shes broken as hell there is no "adjusting" to an HP attack that tracks you perfectly even after a dodge.

It's alright but not as good as the PSP titles, mostly because the verticality of the combat system is lost.

The free version has four characters that rotate every week, so they would randomly show up. You can also buy single characters to always have available.

I bought it for 12 bucks before it went f2p. I want to like it but it seems too technical. I think i really need to just sit down and soak in the tutorial once more. I don't play online bit the single player seems decent enough for me.

Does this have local vs?

When it was revealed I thought to myself that making it a 3v3 clusterfuck focused on """competitive""" play was a mistake and I was right. Glad I skipped and got it much later on for just 10 quid.

Attached: 1527725373075.jpg (840x544, 62K)

One of the most important tips I can probably give is always try to keep track of where your team and the enemy team is. The minimap and target lines can be very useful for that, especially the minimap. The biggest initial learning curve is working with your team and not overextending only to be heavily punished for it.
Nope.

when's vivi
won't play until best boy is in.

Attached: vivirunbyparkersimmonsyall.gif (500x500, 658K)

Git gud

Fine.
>Pulls out wallet and buys tifa

I bought the full edition just for her, but the game is surprisingly fun.

Attached: 1562280988500.jpg (931x888, 54K)

Ok salty dick rider, I’m not a fan of MK kid, but it’s infinitely better than this trash

>he game is surprisingly fun
eh fuck it fine, I'll finally download the free edition
let it be known this user broke me

Attached: 1545448337407.gif (200x267, 943K)

post gif pls

thanks anons
I tried the free version, I enjoyed it but I don't know how much content does the full game have
I'm not interested in story, maybe in stuff to do besides "just stomp this retard lmao"
I'm also okay if there is not much content and you can only fight for fun, but isn't the forced 3vs3 mode a little too chaotic? I know you can go 1vs1 in setup but how does people play? is still garland fun as fuck to play?

Fuck this game

Attached: 20190714_180449.png (724x156, 36K)

Have you tried dodging to disjoint the fucking attack instead of relying on the shitty dodge spam of old dissidias?

3v3's aren't that bad even with randoms most the time. You will wind up playing with or against shitters at some point but usually it's a smooth experience.

Even AC Tifa looks great

Based Team Ninja

Attached: A72BEEAC-A6D4-4FC9-979E-118AE2601A5D.jpg (567x1150, 128K)

The content is fairly basic. There's a story mode with a few different fights, including big boss fights against the summons, and a Gauntlet mode which is just fights in a row, though it does have an exclusive mode where you destroy the enemy core while protecting your own. 3v3 is just something to get used to the more you play, it seems chaotic because you're new, and 90% of other newer players haven't really learned it's a team game so they tunnel vision and dogpile pretty hard. Garland is pretty similar to how he was before so he's still cool, he got a mechanic where he gets stronger and harder to interrupt the more you hit people.

Honestly, Yea Forums is the last place I would expect be kind on this game. It fucking sucks.

Jokes on you i've never played the older dissidia's :^)

Nah most of Yea Forums shits on it. There are only a few here who actually play it and tolerate or like it like me.

Attached: muffled YOOOOO in the distance.webm (800x450, 2.88M)

Yea Forums usually shits on it the same way it shits on other games.

Just got to Crystal. Dropping Zenos to much fucking work for to little pay off and constant cucking of your EX skills (which by the way miss 9 times out of 10)

what's the learning curve for this game?

after learning tekken and getting warrior rank, I wouldn't mind a simpler fighting game to play

Attached: nightlights.jpg (2048x1370, 528K)

Massive tekkenfag here. Its not that deep but it can be with a team. I play tekken less these days because I love it so much.

I've said before but it can be rather steep mainly depending on how quickly you can become accustomed to working with and against teams. There's quite a few different RPG mechanics like buffs and debuffs etc. to understand and Bravery might seem odd to someone new to it but overall it's fairly straightforward and there isn't too much in the way of execution, unless you play the designated big boy characters but even then it's not too big a deal.

The fundamentals and learning how to duel aren't too bad, but it's easy to get tunnel visioned starting out since it's a 3v3 team game. Stuff like map awareness and looking at your fucking minimap take a bit of time if you're not used to it but you have like 3 ranks to learn and pick it up since Bronze-Gold is filled with new players or shitters so you'll have an easy time to learn it. Communication is also something you have to remember to do so get your chat shortcuts committed to muscle memory. There's also some other stuff like comboing off summons and setting up for ally attacks and stuff like that.

Attached: Taunt.webm (800x450, 2.9M)

>tfw I liked NT, but the only character that could unquestionably get me to start paying regularly again would be pic related

Attached: Fireball.png (800x1030, 840K)

Here's to hoping those leaks/datamines were real.

thanks a lot anons

Is the online fixed on PC ? I tried it a bit for free, with the DLC unlocker but i was either impossible to find a game or you had an unbearable lag.

I think it's extremely likely the next character will either be from IX or XV. There's pretty stiff competition there but Vivi is a popular character so he might just happen.

>how quickly you can become accustomed to working with and against teams
this might be a dumb question brother - are your second and third players on your teams controlled by you, or other players?

The RPG stuff was the shittiest part. It's one of the reasons I prefer the OG Dissidia to duodecim.

3v3 user.

It's so boring only having 1 HP attack
barely having a few bravery attacks
Not having any chain attacks
No rail grinding
Blocking isn't skill based
Exdeath and Jechts blocks moves where nerfed to the fucking ground
No 1v1 mode

The game is just boring with no depth to the gameplay. The only depth comes from the team aspect, but even that's just the baseline depth that any competitive team game gets by default. Game gets boring fast solo.

Other players.

Just use the dlc unlocker retard.

The entire game was designed with 6 players in mind, 3 per team. So it's going to be players but don't be surprised if a teammate or two on either/both teams to be AI filled.

This is the most doesn't actually play/watched competitive dissidia post in the world.

That's honestly really cool. I'll probably download the game and buy Tidus or Jecht if they're in the game.

>competitive dissida

The only valid and correct statement here is that there's no rail grinding.

>He didn't beat up nerds for their lunch money in Dissida
You missed out boomer.

Hope you enjoy it. Both Tidus and Jecht are in, as well as Yuna as DLC if you're into X.

like it too, but they fucked the PC release soo bad..I'm not getting nowhere near it again.

They can go and fuck themselves.

Attached: ...gif (267x200, 106K)

Just please god do your job and attack mages. To many assassins play like pussy bitches and just hit people when they areny looking and flee if you see them.

>Locke finally gets in
>His whole shtick is attacking people who aren't looking at you
Man I love the guy but once people start catching on it kinda sucks

Attached: map awareness.webm (800x450, 2.91M)

Thanks user, I'm generally a big ff fag so I probably will

I haven't played Dissida since the original PSP version, is this different enough to warrant a try if I didn't like it? Is Zenos a fun character?

When's Prishe?

Attached: 14242189052707.jpg (733x800, 61K)

There's a fucking free version. So yes.

Different, sure.
There's a f2p version of the game so might as well try it.

Are you able to buy the DLC characters if you're playing the free version? I really just want to play Kain and Zenos and the latter is DLC.

Yeah. It's design so that, while you have free characters to play on rotation, if there's a particular character or characters you want you can just buy them for good.

Why the fuck do you want Zenos? He's bar none the worst thing to come out of XIV.

His gimmick mostly. I liked him a lot in the original Stormblood story and the followup of his corpse being possessed. Now that he's back though I'm not as big on him.

Zenos is dumb as shit from a story perspective, but in the vacuum of a fighter, he looks like he'd be pretty fun to play as.

Why am I getting so much XIV music? Is it because of ShB?