Hello, I am the next ascian and future antagonist of the next FFXIV expansion, say something nice about me

Hello, I am the next ascian and future antagonist of the next FFXIV expansion, say something nice about me.

Attached: Unukalhai.png (220x400, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18320265
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ak_jATqoRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wat

make the 13th proud Unukalhai!

Attached: ElezenSS2.jpg (240x240, 10K)

>Ranjit comes back as a trial in 4.1
>His theme song is sung by Lotus Juice
Your reaction when?

who

Stay mad, wowcuck

what did i mean by this?

Attached: ffxiv_07112019_163526_259.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

Why don't we get a side quest to introduce him to the Shadowkeeper?

He meant you're a fag

What's wrong with your faaaaace

Posted this in the last thread.
Already got all healers to 70 on an alt.
I'm planning on boosting only AST or WHM to 70.

I can barely remember WHM story but I remember most/all of AST story. That being said my CNJ is at level 15 so it's a bit of a pain to level up.
I know leveling as a healer is quicker but most of the fast ways to level up is usually "solo" stuff such as PoTD or Squadron.

Could be pretty based but honestly wouldn't fit in an ff game

BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY
I'm not a princess

Attached: Persona_3_Protagonist.png (1362x686, 400K)

Fastest way would be doing dungeons with the XP ring and XP earring equipped. Healers get instant queues, PoTD is mostly the better option for DPS since it takes a while to find queues

Dungeons user. Healer is still heavy in need. You will insta queue for everything but pvp.

It's actually Squadrons.

/vg/ is full of literal bara furfags. No thanks.

That is no place for XIV discussion.

Attached: vg.jpg (964x606, 121K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: fear.png (704x508, 717K)

It's more that I'm asking which has the more annoying job quests. AST or WHM?

I finally found him, my very precious Ice Mage

Attached: Untitled.png (302x124, 51K)

i dont even know who is he

>/xivg/ getting raided by furfags
great

i want potion skippers to leave

Attached: Advanced_Combat_Tracker_F6bejIqPCC.png (493x286, 251K)

Give that thing a katana and the ascian threat will be no more

Quick MCH questions:
Does Flamethrower tick every second? Because otherwise, I don't see why it's worth using
And should I be spending Battery as soon as I hit 50 or wait until I hit 100?

Attached: gun.jpg (590x121, 69K)

Shadowbringers had so many great moments that I would've never thought you could do with a mute, avatar protagonist. I'm certain they're running out of ideas and we're experiencing peak XIV. It's just going to get shittier and shittier from here on out.

>b-but we're better than trannies even though we still spam avatars and still never talk about the game
Fags, fujos, and tranners all deserve to burn.

Every second, but considering spread shot still gives heat and auto attacks it's a hard sell sometimes to use it. Battery timing doesn't matter unless you're doing buff / debuff optimisation.

Yeah. in all honesty, i think the next expansion should be the last one Otherwise i don't see them topping shb.

Pessimistic, aren't ye?

>Kill Hades in NG+
>Get a lengthy in-game novel section detailing your friendship with him back when you were whole

Attached: 1547890670451.png (502x432, 478K)

He's the WoL from the 13th shard who saw his world fall to darkness and become the void. He was saved by elidibus and then handed out sidequests to us in the rising stones

>NG+
huh

>NG+
>You can actually play as a legacy character this time

>Pessimistic, aren't ye?
Yes.

Attached: Live Action.jpg (598x444, 65K)

>parsing Susano
>lvl 70 undertuned content you can gearbully
>with piss easy mechanics
>that everyone did two years ago
>and probably does asleep these days

congratulations, you were "number one"

Reminder Ascians did nothing wrong.

What the fuck?!

Attached: 1535487120358.png (800x600, 88K)

Let's settle this.
strawpoll.me/18320265

>no DoH or DoL
hurrrr

i should stop skiping cutescenes.....

Tank main for life
>Easiest Role
>People think it's the "hardest role"
>Can blame people for your mistakes
>Control the pace of the run

Everyone does that shit.

Can't possibly pick I play them for different purposes. Tank is for my first run of dungeons and normal raids/trials, DPS is for savage/ex and repeatedly grinding things when necessary

>company behind Netflix's Witcher
Get ready for Indian Y'shtola and black Thancred. Minfilia will still be a blonde white girl but she'll have a very sexual relationship with Thancred with a minimum of one sex scene per episode.

Attached: 531a8fcda068d6524669e74a.jpg (706x1080, 161K)

Let's do this
>Canon Race/Gender for each Classes/Jobs

You are a part of the WoL, possibly rescued from the 13th.

lalafell/every job

How the turntables have changed

Elidibus rescued him from the 13th and dressed him up as an ascian child

He only appears in his own line of sidequests. Hes standing in the main office of the Rising Stones right now if you want to do them.

Black mage nigger

>tanks
>controlling the pace of the run
You pull 2 packs in a corridor and pray the healer can handle it. You aren't controlling jack shit.

I can keep fucking pulling and if the healer can't handle it. Kick me. I'll find a new party until I can you lil healer bitch.

>The Light split the world and every life upon it!

>Our tragedy must never again come to pass!

The delivery of these lines were so spot on, perfect mix of threat and desperation.

Oh yeah what ever happened with NG+? Not out yet?

Name 1 (one) videogame - tv/film crossover that wasn't complete trash

Soonâ„¢

Why aren't you doing your best regardless of how "piss easy" it is?

Mortal Kombat

Is DRK actually easier than GNB? I have gnb at 80 and it flows great and yeah there’s plenty to press but it’s not complicated by any stretch. I figured DRK would be a bit more difficult since it’s resources seem a little harder to manage, or is that not the case?

When can the WoL become a job that can use creation magic?

Persona 4 the Animation

>warrior: male sea wolf
>paladin: male hellsguard
>dark knight: male xaela
>gunbreaker: female niggas
>white fluid: padjal, gender is a social construct
>scholar: male dunesfolk
>astrologian: female ishgardian
>bard: an elf idk no one plays this anyway
>machinist: male miqo'te (homoeroticist)
>dancer: female miqo'te (lesbianic)
>monk: nobody plays this
>samurai: a weeb
>dragoon: guy that looks like estinien
>ninja: guy that looks like estinien but skinnier
>black mage: mystery nigga
>red mage: some guy who doesnt ress me for a whole minute even though he has plenty of MP I SEE YOU CUNT DO YOUR FUCKIN JOB
>summoner: female midlander
>blue mage: a savage who puts sardines on his pizza

Which is exactly why he will be the next antagonist. Elidibus said he plans on eliminating us by using a WoL. If he can merge the remaining shards of our soul into him and then have him defeat us, he may be able to form a complete warrior of light and have him on the ascian side.

And next party is the same, and the next and the next.

Tanks don't have control over pulls, healers do. You aren't going to do double or triple pulls without a good healer.

Nigger you suck lmao

GNB is pretty brain dead, DRK very very slightly less so.

god i really REALLY hope yoshi is smart enough to keep ishikawa as main scenario writer

I'm gonna complain about DRK. Not its numbers or how meta it is, or even necessarily how fun it is, but the (lack of) soul of this job. Because the entire identity of being a Dark Knight has been erased.

The first job quest has you fight overwhelming odds against scores of Temple Knights as you try to rescue an elezen maiden. To beat them, you need to absorb clouds of Dark power, while Fray instructs you not to take too much, or it will kill you. Indeed, if you take too much as Fray warns, you're stunned and take a huge amount of damage.
This is a metaphor for the actual gameplay mechanics of Darkside, the skill Dark Arts and your MP management. Dark Arts and Darkside give you a huge power boost, but using Dark Arts too much and ignoring Darksides drain on your MP will cause Darkside to actually fall off, severely gimping your performance and possibly even getting you killed.

This was made into a meaningless spam button in Stormblood, and in Shadowbringers, Dark Arts has become a mini-buff you get when TBN is broken. The job quest, and Fray's teachings as a whole, have been rendered meaningless, reduced to a flavourful "You are edgy, use the power of edge to kill people" and nothing more.

Now the other abilities, now removed, which gave DRK an identity: Scourge, Delirium, Low Blow, and Reprisal.
Scourge and Delirium were described as imparting the dark energy that drives you onto the enemy you face, attacking his very mind. This goes hand in hand with the Ishgardians' fearful talk of Dark Knights, and how they see them when they're forced against one.
Low Blow, DRKs are dirty fighters and spellcasters at heart.
Reprisal, a riposte ability, which is a "reprisal" not only against your enemy target but the corrupt society DRKs fight against as a whole.
ALL of these are gone or made into role skills.

DRK has essentially turned into a WAR with a different aesthetic. It is disgusting. We should have listened to Fray and killed them all when we had the chance.

Attached: fray myste.png (910x878, 408K)

Any mage job. All magic is just a weaker form of the creation magic.

No one know. Creation magic madness was result of termination. Their creation magic sounds like "cantus" from Shinsekai Yori.
In SSY people start getting psionic power (PK).
Then some PK users got affected by violent urges (Fiends) and torturing, raping, killing everyone.
Other PK users (Karma demons) can't control their powers and instead their subconscious start controlling them.
Plot twist that cantus is not just psionic power but like creation magic. You can create anything and change laws of anything. Karma demons are someone who use them at full power and uncontrollably change physical laws around them by imagination. Every PK user "leaks cantus" at subconscious level and changes world little by little thanks to power of imagination. That's why in SSY world adults hid the truth from kids. This is very similar what happens with Ascians during termination. Their imagination start creating beasts from nightmares. Like Karma demons case

Attached: 1563030126080.jpg (1060x588, 88K)

is this game just for weebs and women? want to try but it looks kind of mediocre

Are we getting any balance changes in 5.01? Will Yoshi just apologize and delete AST?

STAND TAAAAAAAAALLLLLL MY FRIEND

>scholar
>dunesfolk

Attached: 1550972776386.jpg (1202x900, 125K)

When we become whole again which means nomming alternate versions of ourselves including Unukalhai

You can say the exact opposite as well
>Play as a healer
>Tell Tank to pull big
>He still pulls one mob at a time.

DRK is pretty easy, the best thing is that your defense all relies on TBN and putting it on tank busters. It's like GNB Heart of Stone (or whatever it's called) but it rewards you for using it successfully.

What

>So many scholars analpained about their MP now while WHM has even better MP management than any healer ever had before because SE are as always incompetent with managing healers.

>do a mass pull
>dps is single targetting
>healer is afk
>B-BUT I CONTROL THE PACE OF THE RUN
Lol cuck.

fucking cunt whore bitch made WoL a fucking loser jobber cuck gets beaten by pajeet and does't fuck alisaie its fucking bullshit bro

Gays play it too so I dont see why you can't enjoy it.

So it's okay just to blow battery whenever then?

This pathetic fag is still here? Put a tripcode on so i can filer your ass

How do you get your meters to appear like this? Also, I get lag every time I use the overlay, is there any way to fix that? Is it because I'm using borderless windowed?

Looks like you found two of them.

Attached: 1532934970580.png (361x190, 25K)

>Replying to the shitposter
HERE WE FUCKING GO AGAIN YOU GOD DAMN RETARD. ARE YOU HIM? ARE YOU SAMEFAGGING
FUCK YOU IF YOU ARENT BECAUSE YOURE A RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT

GNB is astronomically more forgiving than DRK or any other tank for that matter, that's what makes it relatively easy.

The sad fact of the matter is no one gives a shit about old content and just netflix their way through it. Doesn't matter if I'm doing raid, MSQ, leveling, or whatever, I always hit top parse as any job just because no one else cares to actually try. I was top shit as AST in alliance roulette the other day, it's gotten so bad.

>Tank doesn't pick up the new mobs.

what happened to this

Attached: GNB experienced players.jpg (864x200, 45K)

>You kick the tank out and have him replaced in few seconds
Wew lad, that was difficult.

>tank single pulling in Expert dungeons
>can't even keep aggro on more than 1 mob when I do anything as SMN

Attached: 1562879029998.png (894x914, 253K)

Yoshida has no clue about his own game, more at 11.

Lmao holy shit you are here every thread with the same copypasta

Honestly at this point I'm more impressed than mad at your dedication

Have an upvote and gold my friend

>Tank does the same and so on and so on.
See where I'm going with this?

>You get close to mobs and they aggro you
>Use rescue to pull tank
>Tank ignores them
As much as I like healing and like big pulls if you wana pull big roll tank then. This sounds stupid now because healers are in dire need but kinda how the game works. Besides most tanks blow dick because they are babby GNB and don't know cooldowns exist besides the 'I deal more damage' one

Attached: Great DRK of Ronka.png (1086x681, 308K)

Yoshi thinks two different 1-2-3 combos are harder than managing multiple resources I guess.

>Getting Aetherochemical Research Facility in roulette
Why is this always a shit run with everone not knowing how to play?

Then the healer tanks them. It's not like it's impossible for a healer to tank dungeon mobs.

Attached: 1553366145692.png (960x541, 766K)

more buttons = high skill ceiling lol

Except for the part where healers get a new queue in few seconds and tanks have to go through an actual queue time. It's back to the ARR dynamic between these 2 roles as opposted to what we had in HW/SB

SSY has interesting thing like "death feedback". Humans changed their DNA to avoid massacres. When mind recognizes that PK user is attempting to harm another human its subconsciously activated death feedback and stops function of kidneys and parathyroid. Pretty good for eternal utopias.

feelin all pressured by the peers and the media
gettin jiggy in the confines im tellin ya

Tanks don't have too bad of a queue now desu.

Maybe its freesync fucking with you?

>COOOOOOCK

Attached: 354435435453354453.jpg (1920x1080, 419K)

Yeah, I'm feeling we're at the peak that FFXIV is capable of. I don't think its a bad thing considering where FFXIV started. That doesn't mean we'll end up having a steep drop though, hopefully

>g'raha made me hate cat boys less
god damn it

>>can't even keep aggro on more than 1 mob

If seen a few tanks do this. They even have emnity stance on. All they need to do is use an aoe. Any fucking aoe. If not on a pack of mobs when would they use aoe? Do they even know they have those skills?

Its been like that for maybe two weeks and is already normalizing on primal

Neither did healers in previous 2 expansions but that didn't stop tanks from having that few minute advantage over them. It's the same now, but their places have been switched.

the danganronpa 2 stageplays

Attached: 1563007414364.jpg (960x544, 118K)

WAR: Hume
PLD: Roe
DRK: Au'ra
GNB: Miqo'te

MNK: Highlander
DRG: Elf
NIN: Midlander
SAM: Also Midlander

BRD: Miqo'te/Elf
MCH: Miqo'te
DNC: Viera

BLM: Lalafel or Highlander if you're a time traveler from the 5th Astral Era
SMN: Midlander
RDM: Cat or Highlander
BLU: Midlander or Roe

WHM: Elf or Hume
SCH: Hume or Cat
AST: Hume or Elf

>not playing a real MMO like WoW

Enjoy your "no classes" RPG lol

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

I just can't take them seriously with the way the curl their fingers on their default stance.

>Healers in need in every level bracket
how can they even make more people play healer? if they straight up put more pressure on healers(more incoming damage) most of the netflix healers will quit and the role will be in an even much higher need
theres no winning move here for SE, isnt it?

miqo female works for NIN as well

>more forgiving
No

It's called making them green dps.
It worked for tanks.

So guys I'm king of new to all of this literally started playing this today, I see that leveling is increased, how does it work if I want to follow the difficulty curve and do the quests for my levels? Should I strictly do story/class missions? I don't seem to have a lot of spells as a conjurer, do subclasses unlock eventually like in WoW? Where can I learn fishing I started in the woods area? What's your experience with playing on consoles, can you get somewhere with a controller or do you just eventually have to switch to PC for dungeons etc.? And finally when I do get to the xpacs, is there like a bundle I can buy? I bought the standalone game years ago

Is it true this potato craves hyur meat

>First boss of Siresong sea
>DRG AoEing for most of the fight
>"Why are you AoEing?"
>"To build BotD"
>They do this for the entire dungeon
>They are level 80 DRG with 74 gear
>DRG is their only class
>They're a lalafell in a dress glam
Why god why

Attached: I wish to die.png (671x327, 262K)

>chest cutout
What a diminutive slut

Why Miqo'MCH? The concept art?

>WHM lost earth, wind and water spells and got literal black magic instead
>Geomancer's name in kugane was changed to "X of earth and water"
>He is teaching a bunch of people about geomancy
It's basically confirmed at this point honestly

He checked the underlying code and found out that keeping BotD at max actually makes you do more damage.

>it's dun scaith in episode because you forgot to unequip your gear before queueing

reward overhealing

Tanks remind me of those guys that brag about everything to their friends but their wife is fucking said friends behind his back. They think they're hot shit but they're the lamest element of the group.

Attached: 1538873609618.png (669x550, 318K)

I think Lotus Juice doing his thing wouldn't be that unusual for this game given some of the other trial songs we've gotten. There's a pretty wide variety after all.

Give them interesting healing mechanics. Stuff like AST's buff extension and timed heals like Stellar Burst instead of 20 different flavours of "heals party member for X potency".
Admit the gameplay they themselves created and give them actual damage options that aren't just spamming 2 skills. Maybe tie damage to healing like Rift's Chloromancer if they think they won't fuck it up.

>Should I strictly do story/class missions?
Yes, just follow the story and do class quests until you hit level roadblocks.
>I don't seem to have a lot of spells as a conjurer, do subclasses unlock eventually like in WoW?
At level 30 you'll upgrade to White Mage and get access to a shitload more abilities.
>Where can I learn fishing I started in the woods area?
Limsa Lominsa, the ocean city. The story will take you there around level 15.
>What's your experience with playing on consoles, can you get somewhere with a controller or do you just eventually have to switch to PC for dungeons etc.?
Console is fine. Japanese almost exclusively play on them.
>And finally when I do get to the xpacs, is there like a bundle I can buy?
Buying Shadowbringers comes with all previous expansions.

Story and class quests will give you the best xp. do them whenever available.

This mmo probably has had the most work put into it to be controller compatible. Controller users have been able to clear all content

Wait what? Maybe it's not his account? It's probably some kid playing on his big brother acc.

>Combos don't break, can easily switch from Gnashing to Sonic to Burst Strike to the next step of Gnashing again
>All the important CDs align with No Mercy and TA
Meanwhile, DRKs CDs are a mess and PLD's rotation is still absurdly rigid (you can't even use Attonement during a combo what the fuck?) and now that Refresh is gone you might actually have MP issues if the boss jumps and becomes targettable a lot.

Attached: 75354.jpg (500x500, 73K)

I'm levelling up summoner, why the fuck isn't further ruin tracked on the job gauge?

aren't there only 3 big nig ascians?
and two are dead
elidibus only one left

A big problem is that it's boring if nobody needs healing and you are just pressing 1.1.1.1 with a dot every 30 seconds in between, which can be often if you have a group that knows the fight and how to do the mechanics.

This is why the healslut/tankchad meme has gone too far.
Neither of those roles are actually like that.

>Final Fantasy XV

WHM job quests are a mix of boring and awful. The payoff is getting the skills that come with.

it's on both buffs and ruin tooltips
and the popup buff indicator and noise

I love it, in a vacuum I feel Thunder God's lines probably more impactful, but Hades was also fucking great.

what went so horribly wrong?

Attached: oh no.png (420x334, 227K)

I fucking wish I got Dun Scaith so much. I am so tired of CT shit. You people just got a dumb moogle event dedicated to running that shit last month, how are you not tired?

They always seem to get pegged as being a tech/gadget class in art, despite them being the most savage (lorewise) race this side of Ala Mhigo.

You cared about twitch viewers.

I mean stacks, why the fuck aren't the stacks tracked? I get to see my two useless aetherflow shits but not further ruins? Seriously?

Geomancers are just hingashi conjurers.

Cure and medica spells are wind based. Revive, thin air and lucid dream are water based. The only element that WHM truly lost was earth since protect was the last one.

Hasn't FFXIV always attracted furries with little brother syndrome?

But WHM have earth and water spells still, just not at max.

Why are sin eaters called "Forgiven X"? Who forgave them?

>login
>no more 2500 people in queue
IT'S OVER BROS
SHB IS DEAD

>players have to run a text log gameplay section like the start of Autobots demo
I am aching for new info and to be spoiled completely in the trailer, as per tradition.

Attached: Weiss explains NieR to Nier.png (340x547, 327K)

Is there any explanation for why SMN suddenly goes Phoenix mode? Like if job quests were still around at least it would explain it and have you unlock it from the quest, but this way it’s just hit 72 and boom suddenly fire bird power.

>bryn

Attached: 1530469947240.jpg (960x586, 45K)

Thanks, I guess I'll boost WHM.
I did like WHM story more than AST but it's only for Raya O-Sama.

If you don't mind, could you give me a refresher on 50-60 job story for both of them?

I remember
WHM 15-30 Sophie learning to not abuse the elements
30-50 - ???
50-60 - ???
60-70 - Helping that random girl in the forest not get eaten by voidsent

Ast
30-50 -> Ast Lessons
50-60 -> ???
60-70 -> Geomancer's take on AST Lessons

Nigga, they eat sinners. The sin eaters have forgiven the sinners

now that i finished the msq all my motivation to keep playing is lost. just the same as every expansion, i always just resub to play through the msq and then once the new one is on the verge of releasing i resub and play through the patch msq line.

but i do wish this game would manage to keep me playing , but it is lacking something for that lasting appeal that keeps me playing

They're sin eaters, look up what a Sin Eater is in real life. They've basically "Taken on the sins" of a dead person, but in this case it kills them to form the monster.

Dun Scaith is my favorite. CT sucks cocks becasue
>50lvl locked skill
horrible

It's just the same skill you use for Dreadwyrm Trance, but WoL is smart enough to simply apply it to Phoenix too. Phoenix's aether is available for the same reason Bahamut's is.

Attached: 1544626673593.jpg (1920x1080, 704K)

i duno i've never wished it was

ruin 4 has been like that since hw

i just know i have ruin 4 procs when im in dwt mode and doing rotation

People literally can't into dun scaith, half the raid just die to the first icewall + wind pushback combo and doom.

It all has to do with how the before the Flood, the predominant religion on the First worshipped the Light.

How is a game hugely popular, yet nobody wants to watch it nor stream themselves playing it? Why do you people pretend XIV is immune from a metric observable in pretty much every other game?

>gnb
>not hrothgar
Cuck

>Shows up in GNB job quest
>Was hoping for a "Hey WoL! Oh, you need help. Sure! I'll go help you."
>Doesn't even give you a hello and treats you as you've never seen her before.

Damn, I just finished SMN job quests before I did GNB too. ;-;

You're a nerd.
But I agree.

I'll attribute that to them just plain forgetting everything since you often get Dun Scaith once a year.

So Fortnite is the best game ever made then?

>viewing games instead of playing
You tell me user

There are few small gripes I have with the game. I love it, don't get me wrong.
BUT HOW HARD IS TO MAKE ANIMATIONS WHERE YOU DON'T SLIDE LIKE A RETARD. It fucking hurts my eyes.
WoW could do it properly, GW2 could do it even better. Why can't FFXIV do proper animations? Turn down the supernova effects on every skill and adjust the running/walking during skills for fuck's sake, Yoshi-p.

Attached: 1385959421634.gif (300x169, 1.2M)

>Job skills are not job quests rewards anymore
I hate this.
Also I can see future SMN changes in 6.0
>DWT summon Baha

I've only ever gotten one bad group on Dun Scaith post-HW

Honestly, after the shit they did with SB and ShB, they should just take all 3 back to the drawing board, but AST first because seriously AST is and always has been the main problem ever since they added it.

And once shit is back on the drawing board, maybe consider just how powerful each jobs healing/mitigation kit is and is meant to be and finally realize the following:
HOLY SHIT WHM HAS WAY TOO MUCH RAW HEALING AND IT'S ALL ON THE GCD AND LITTLE TO NO oGCD SHIT TO MANAGE. OOPS.
HOLY SHIT SCH HAS WAY TOO MUCH oGCD SHIT AND NOT ONLY DOES MOST OF THIS ALLOW FOR SOME ABSURD LEVELS OF MITIGATION BUT IT ALSO HEALS FOR A FUCKTON ALL WHILE SCH JUST SPAMS BROIL ENDLESSLY. OOPS.
HOLY SHIT AST IS FUCKING TRASH AND WHAT WERE WE THINKING WHEN WE MADE THESE SECTS AND MADE THEM SPEND MORE TIME MANAGING oGCD'S THEY CAN'T EVEN USE GCD'S BECAUSE HOLY FUCK CLIPPING IS SOME SERIOUS SHIT. ALSO WHY DID WE CHANGE CELESTIAL OPPOSITION TO BE THIS SHIT.

SE healer devs are braindead mongrels almost any player could probably do something better at this point.

>SMN rotation becomes Dreadwyrm Trance > Firebird Trance > Colossus Trance

Attached: 1542463398712.jpg (1562x920, 1.14M)

Someone post the Metacritic between BFA and Shadowbringers I don't have it saved.

it's for better raiding

turn speed and stuff

You get that when I get my stubble dammit.

Attached: 1549171064198.jpg (553x387, 12K)

I like teaching new people. Don't remember bad experience honestly.

Oh god the cum its fucknig everywhere

He is galaxy brain and has attained more IQ than you can ever possibly hope to acquire

I wasnt debating if it was good, just if its popular and being played. People keep claiming its caught up to WoW or surpassed it in population, but theres no official or reasonable evidence.

So, what's stopping us from finding a way to rejoin souls into their pre-shattered form? Why did Emet have to merge all the worlds again for that to happen?

5.1, ~October probably

Am I the only one that thought it was a Rinoa reference when this came out? Like the WoL pointing to the sky suggesting he was from another world without outright saying it?

Attached: oAINIaC[1].png (1600x600, 647K)

well xi had atomos / alexander / odin as the highest avatars

>1-30 Sylphie thinks conjury is bad because she can hear the elementals cry every time she casts healing and she thinks she can solve everything by just healing with her own aether. Ends up the elementals are crying because they were becoming corrupted and only healing didn't solve anything.
>30-50 - There's an elemental shut down inside the tree of life on gridania and that needs to be appeased by 3 white mages now and then.
>50-60 - Some necromancer au ra girl is fucking shit up to cause havoc and we're called down to stop her.
>60-70 - Sylphie becomes best buds with a padjal girl that ran away from gridania and she starts teaching her how to control her powers. Ends up her mother was being eaten up from the inside out by a voidsent.

The thing is people just leave the moment they saw dun scaith or first wipe, not even kidding.

>People play FFXIV
>People watch WoW
lol

Do you determine the population of a game strictly based on Twitch views? WoW's viewers can swing wildly if the top streaming autists decide to play a different game.

This is the most retarded thing I've ever heard, What kind of mental gymnastics are you into my nigga

>Its enkindles are on a time stop like Tycoon

Attached: 1547495965233.png (274x200, 14K)

brap

Attached: 453534534543535.jpg (1500x898, 193K)

Yes, because that's retarded.

>He didnt clear the coils of bahamut
git gud WoL

If you're used to playing WHM, then you'll know that you're using slightly fewer GCDs to heal than before. Assize and Tetra are as strong as ever, and GNB and DRK's shields are so frequent/strong that you barely have to cast regen anymore. And if you absolutely must GCD heal, then Misery makes up for it.

>Shinsekai Yori discussion
I'm happy. Though I remember the scene of a flashback where a mad ruler snuffed out the lives of people who didn't meet his insane whim. Which was one of the most memorable moments for me. As for how that relates to creation magic, I think that there was something- that we don't know, put into place to never have that happen. Or at least, it wasn't happening by the time Emet showed us.

The utopia the Ascians apparently lived in, it had to come from somewhere. And I would like to know more on that time before, the thousands of years before when people may have been accidentally killing each other or having Hammurabi Hitler rulers.

I thought the role quests would be a huge cop-out, but god damn, they tied into the MSQ in such a great way. And I love my drunken dwarf hammer tank.

The world mergings were meant for freeing Zodiark

I have no idea how the balance would work, but as someone who doesn't really like playing healers I would like
>bigger focus on preparation instead of straight up healing. Excog, sacred soil, eye for an eye, regen effects, etc. Something so that healing doesn't boil down to whack-a-mole with the lowest health teammate you have
>more satisfying actions. Healers are important but when playing them it feels like the most important thing you do is throw out a bene if someone gets real low. WHM can spam holy which is a nice big flashy attack that can stun enemies but thats pretty much the only one. It doesn't have to be an attack but something that feels satisfying to do.

Just make healing feel engaging in general, however you do it

Theres no such thing as a game thats fun to play but unfun to watch. Even slow RPGs get views equivalent to their popularity.

As an 80 WHM it's strong but doesn't feel very fun, if at least Regen was oGCD so we could weave it with something that'd be kind of nice.

I'd rather have Odin thanks.

Whatever you say, delusional wowfag

But WoW generally has shit animations, only few classes have animations that look good. (monk, dh)

Most of the people watching WoW are not watching it for WoW they are watching the e-celeb streamer you brainlet.
Which is why when Asmongoloid swaps to playing Dark Souls 30k viewers suddenly vanish.
MMORPGs are boring as fuck to watch 99% of the time.

I'm sure we can find a way to merge souls without Zodiark. We figured out how to travel through time and even the Ancients didn't figure that one out.

>Il Mheg
Always brings this to mind.
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ak_jATqoRc

Attached: 1552833266293.png (1383x778, 2.53M)

Can someone explain why it briefly showed one of the Ancient dudes on is strong the final boss? Abe who was the dude at the bench when we were waiting on the hall? Like what was the connection? Who was the "her" he referred to? I play as female so maybe he said "he" in your game

When WoL gonna get his fucking dick wet supposed be big fucking hero but I fucked more women than WoL when the fuck WoL stop being fucking beta male virgin cuck when the fuck he get his dick wet

Y'SHTOLA
Y'SHTOLA
Y'SHTOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOoooooooOLA

Attached: system of a down.gif (360x240, 872K)

It's better to have snappy and responsive controls and animations than something that looks better but is clunky in practice.
That's why you'll tend to see Japanese games completely ignore model clipping and smooth animation transitions but they'll still feel nice to play. Compare any Capcom fighter to any Netherrealms fighter, for example.

yeah but in Wow you don't slide around while doing combat animations

Do you guys know if there's a way to put out a request in game for a specific item crafting, short of shouting in lobbies? I need a weapon for this relic quest but all the ones for sale are HQ versions for 4-5 times the price of a regular weapon. Apparently the quality doesn't matter and I'd rather not pay a ton more than I should.

>Yoshida was a genius all along

Attached: Genius.png (640x853, 1.22M)

I'm really glad this happened. I get instant queues every day.

Attached: 1423002867588.jpg (720x720, 101K)

You're now realizing how fucked up that image is since that bush was a human.

>kid comes to ask someone two feet smaller than him if they're WoD, you pull that, and somehow he doesn't just beat you up afterward
Thank god I don't play a fatato, but a fabulous giraffelf

Attached: ffxiv_11072019_165640_266.jpg (1920x1080, 541K)

AST is just a fundamentally broken concept. Either it's OP or it sucks, there is no in between. There's no way to balance it for both raids and casual content.

Your post requires a lot of proofreading, but I'll guess at your question and answer it. Your WoL is a shard from the soul of an original Ancient. A notable one at that.

EMET WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO HE HAD A KATANA, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I ONLY HAD 3 KATANAS, HELP ME EMET

Attached: 1563072182403.jpg (210x240, 16K)

It's not a romance game not a sex game, not a sim game, and the WoL can be female

They really need to fold Trance + Summon Bahamut + Enkindle into one button

>tfw no tsundere whm gf to step on my balls when she needs me to refresh

You still only have 3 oGCD's you barely can consider managing. You more often than not just pop Assize and Benison on CD and Tetra is a quick weave button. Even if you count Benediction as a tool, it just has way too long CD to be considered a management. Same with Temperence which is honestly a really fucking weak level 80 skill when compared to Sacred Soil, not to mention it's level 80 restricted. PI is almost never used because it's not needed, Asylum is nice but it's either overkill like everything else, or not enough.

what? i want to answer your question but i have no idea what you're saying?
Do you mean Hythlodaeus? And how he hints you're secretly an ascian and one of the 14th?

Are you really that illiterate, and so lacking in reading comprehension, that you honestly believe this?
Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1563109097086.png (616x112, 61K)

Sephiroth hair really works on elfs.

>No gremlin during the MSQ
>Eulmore only has 2 fat miqote, both female
What the fuck was the opening? That's about as bad as Stormblood's optional dungeon showing up.

what?

>Can someone explain why it briefly showed one of the Ancient dudes on is strong the final boss?
The brief flash of you as an Ancient? That was Emet briefly seeing you as your unsundered self as you had just merged with Ardbert, making you closer to completion
>Abe who was the dude at the bench when we were waiting on the hall? Like what was the connection?
Hythlodaeus, Emet-Selch's and your friend.
>Who was the "her" he referred to?
You.

Attached: 13b[1].gif (680x498, 224K)

your look like you would rape him

Who the fuck want their character be a fucking beta male virgin cuck it's fucking pathetic the fucking player had more sex than their character that's fucking sad WoL supposed be big fucking hero he just a fucking pathetic virgin I'm more alpha than WoL lmao

I don't. I mean, they're always less than 5 min but I'm still almost always waiting on a tank. Instant healer queues in ShB is a fucking meme.

Plenary is great for maximising Rapture, since it has a relatively short cooldown and Rapture is pretty weak on its own.

Wow has more viewers they dont need to post sub numbers because its obvious they're more popular

Attached: 1561234832548.png (1488x568, 1.41M)

Ugghhh... I can feel it... an XIV thread in my board!

Attached: 1562863162220.png (1712x1042, 1.57M)

>Levelling roulette as WHM
>French SMN thinks he's a healer
>Doesn't even summon carbuncle
>Literally goes netflix healer mode and AFKs in between physick spams
>Tell him that summoner is not a healer
>He doesn't reply because F only
What is it with french people, why are all they all ignorant and stuck up pieces of shit? This is way past coincidence, I have yet to meet a cool french person

Attached: ffxiv_dx11_FVOnZZC5rL.png (399x246, 78K)

Why did they ruin my waifu?

Attached: cope and seethe.png (1295x772, 227K)

fucking thancred got his dick wet before us and he has no aether hahaha what the fuck man

Post the waddle or the hissyfit

americans do the same shit

>get anything pre SB in roulette
>party doesn't remember fuck all
>brute force because even sync can't stop those stats
We just plain don't remember user.

because they are arrogant as fuck.

>press flamethrower
>tab out
>type out this post quickly
Its optimal dps and the greatest aoe button in the game and you cant convince me otherwise

Attached: 1562396585377.png (911x585, 781K)

HOW IS YOUR JOB IN:
PVE
PVP

I LIKE NINJA IN PVE BUT ITS DAMAGE IS ASS
NNJA IN PVP IS ABSOLUTE FUCKING TRASH WHAT WERE THEY THINKING WHY WOULD THEY PUT MUDRA ON GCDS

WoW has more viewers because it's boring to play.

I've met a couple, but it's very rare. Usually I end up calling them out and they always start insulting me in French.

I can't imagine playing a fucking Lalafell. Like all of those cool scenes such as standing back up and staring down Emet after merging with Ardbert would look so ridiculous with a fucking potato midget. How could you ever take it seriously?

Attached: 1563133110783.png (399x400, 262K)

The gremlin was Emet-Selch you speedreading retard

>PVP

Attached: 1522819792335.jpg (1167x740, 77K)

>heart of stone and aurora's you
Nice DPS bro, keep it up.

Attached: gunberd.png (922x921, 1.72M)

Just a reminder that it's possible the history the Exarch came from is still suffering terrible horrors and all he did was split the timelines.

Attached: Time Travel 01.jpg (1920x1080, 829K)

The opening happened in the past.

Lalafell players are memelords

The French have been a blight in every MMO I've played since EverQuest. It's really incredible.

WHM in PvE is great
PvP it feels nerfed.

>All the things that happen in the trailer,happened before the WoL even got to the first
False advertising if you ask me

>SAM
>PVE: OK JUST NEED POTENCY BUFFS
>PVP: SHANK A NIGGA TWICE OR SHANK TWO NIGGAS AT ONCE

i find germans to be a lot worse players but at least they can speak english

>watching the mass murder of Eulmore soldiers who really didn't want to be there
What the fuck Ishikawa.
I love it.

>not imagining your character waddling up to Emet and slapping his shit in while jumping up
Also, their faces are much more expressive and they look the most pissed off in that scene.

user score doesn't actually exist yet by the way, hence it just relisting game journo scores

Attached: Capture.jpg (329x152, 12K)

YOU ARE NOT THE WARRIOR OF DARKNESS. I AM. STOP PRETENDING TO BE ME.

desu I still don't entirely understand the opening. It shows the WoL wandering wearily through a hellscape as one of those sin eaters pops down and fights him, but that is impossible during the timeframe of the game. Is it supposed to be Arbert? Because when the flood came he turned into a fucking ghost and couldn't interact with anything.

The opening was about what the Scions were doing on the first before the WoL arrived

'OMEGA'
OH NO, BIRAN IN OMEGA
BIRAN HAVE HIGH STANDARD FOR SUMMONER
BIRAN LEAVE SERVER

Attached: Biran-and-Yenke-FFX-HD.JPG.jpg (480x480, 35K)

How come there's literally a fort called fort jobber? That doesn't sound like a fort people can trust to hold.

Stop replying to the autist.

Rapture has the same potency as Medica, PI is more often than not overkill and with how little you tend to actually need to use lilies, you have 3 fucking uses of it most of the time and you get Misery out of it occasionally. Sure it's nice you can pop PI mindlessly but the skill is still pointless. Everything they have done/given WHM in SB and ShB besides Thin Air has been completely retarded with 0 thought into it because they just don't understand their own fucking game, as evident by the fact that no matter how boring SCH is right now, it's still vastly superior as a healer than the other two because the healing kit is and has been forever overpowered. It just didn't become that apparent to most until AST was added and healer slots are limited.

Alexander confirmed timelines don't branch.

To be fair if the pixies didn't do it you would have.

Attached: 1558008391429.png (1703x1080, 1.44M)

the male fat miqo'te died of heart attacks due to fucking the stripclub lady too hard

That's because AST was designed to be a WHM and SCH instead of their own thing.

If AST healing is too good it fucks over WHM.
If AST shielding is too good it fucks over SCH.
If AST raid buffs are too good it fucks over the other healer with lower dps. WHM on SB case and possibly SCH on ShB.

They did a good job with neutral sect but AST needs to just be given healing and shielding tools mixed up on their toolkits instead of having 2 stances you can only use one of.
Right now the best approach to balance AST would be by completely ignoring SCH and try to imagine how AST+WHM would work out. How would AST complete WHM and build a proper nocturnal from that because AST+SCH and SCH+WHM work perfectly already.

I see you are a man of culture as well.

Attached: shh.jpg (1920x1080, 414K)

Fucking Thancred pound 2 bitches at the same time WoL is a fucking beta male virgin what the fuck the microdick jap devs are fucking cuckold fetishists fucking dirty jap bastards

I think Yoshi-P said they don't design the game for streamers

And astral = light and umbral = dark

>Chaos
point at him and laugh

What? No it's not.

i'm so sad they werent real characters

Attached: 5KZc5CX.jpg (1918x989, 243K)

Fuck you, it was amazing to me. Also mage vs. mage final showdown scenario, if you didn't do it as a BLM and challenged him you were a faggot.

Attached: ffxiv_01072019_085905_806.png (1920x1200, 2.62M)

>You're a nerd.

Attached: laius.png (492x653, 152K)

My catgirl dressed in a maid outfit looked plenty expressive.

Want to try and mix it up a bit from NIN, are DNC and MCH fun? I want to share my accessories, and I wasn't a huge fan of BRD when I tried it.

Alexander established time is a closed loop. We haven't prevented shit yet.

Does anyone know what's the range for the random timer on houses? Is it up to 48h or 24?

I respect giraffeplayers.

>not prepping for the new FL map and inevitable new mount

Lets fuck.

Stop pretending to be the pajeetfag, he'd never capitalize the first letter of a sentence you faker.

It's WoL's fort

Not an argument

>pajeetfag
his name is Barry you big nerd

Wait why the fuck did they put it on GCD? Potency buffs?

>WHM
>PVE
Best it's been. I'll miss my Cleric Stance
>PVP
Nerfed and actual ass. My fingers go to press regen and it's never there. It hurts. Not sure what to swap it with because I still want to play healer.

Attached: 1561340075906.png (800x1129, 616K)

The original pajeetposter was a sin eater, so anyone trying to reason with him became just like him.

Userscore exists for the pc version what the fuck are you on about

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-142852_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 569K)

It's where the WoL lived before he arrived in Eorzea.

Sorry guys, it's late and I'm phoneposting. You did answer my questions though, so thanks. I still don't understand how we're an ancient I don't understand how we were in Ancient and didn't know the whole time. Surely our character had parents and didn't just exist since the beginning right? How come we were born whereas the Ascians always existed?

Attached: LIES.png (1012x1006, 1.42M)

>Scree
>Weed
>Twitch
>Brick
>Our Ladies' Feet
with all the locational naming conventions in the First, surprised there isnt a place just called "Cringe" or "Yikes"

Attached: 1545904902408.gif (326x183, 588K)

>implying the WoL isn't slaying puss when you're logged out

huh, it didn't display when I first checked and now it is
disregard

The ending scene where we put our finger to our lips implies we do know what we are and we know exactly why we're so strong.

Not even, its just trash, literally no reason to use mudra now unless you're hitting from a distance

We got sundered unlike Emet-Selch, Lahabrea, and Elidibus. Everyone with the Echo is part of a sundered Ascian. We just happened to be part of a particularly significant one.

>>Our Ladies' Feet
laughed my ass off when i first saw this on the map

DO NOT OPEN THIS

Attached: 1563139039006.png (1200x926, 1.49M)

ah yes, just got into a group with a white mage named hellgrim orc something. wouldnt dps, would stand still, died in aoe. WOWFUGEES PLEASE FUCKING LEAVE

Attached: 1552366046014.png (306x301, 172K)

I can't immerse myself if the character is desired in any form by the opposite sex.

NO DON'T, YOU'LL BECOME JUST LIKE HIM, STOP IT user

I've kind of adjusted to regen not being there but yea WHM in PVP feels worse. I'm not sure whether or not I wanna stick to it.

>theres still no dual wielder job aside from ninja

Attached: 1557795806014.jpg (500x343, 45K)

but my WoL is a catslut so she gets her pussy slain instead

Attached: Miqo'te.full.2019430.jpg (1100x1061, 594K)

But I was a black mage and not a half retarded midget with a sick which is what you are. Potatoes should be boiled

its a secret Ascian Hideout
but maybe its not so secret with such a name, who knows.

I was wholly expecting the king of the faries to be an absolute asshole. What we got was fine though. Feo Ul is a good house wife.

Attached: Drakengard 3 summarized.jpg (302x132, 7K)

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I'm surprised it took this long.

Scree is a real word despite being used as the great serpent sound.

Attached: 1531968420238.png (450x172, 8K)

The gremlins are in Holminster and Emet says that line to you

how come her elbow has a nipple?

moar

Dancer

Everybody is an Ancient, or at least part of one. Aside from the guys who summoned Zodiark all of their souls got sundered by Hydaelyn just like everything else did.
Now that we've eaten Ardbert we're over half rejoined with ourself, and the Ancient we were was able to briefly come through at the moment of rejoining.

>gunbreaker not hrothgar when hrothgar invented it

Attached: 1563017086804.png (800x450, 142K)

Thanks to reminder. I need to do some PVP because it is not so abysmal unless you play melee

This is accurate.

BLM is the only acceptable job for a potato since merchant isn't an option.

It would be an au ra.

>some random au ra
who care

Everyone with the echo? Was the confirmed or just lorefaggotry?

It's our soul that belongs to an ancient. Our soul has been reborn over the ages as a result of being Hydaelyn's champion. Originally we were an ancient, probably one of the ancients who summoned hydaelyn, and as a result of that our soul began being reborn as her champion after it was split. So now each shard has one shard of our soul getting reborn every generation. Ardbert was one of us. The one from the first.

>our character had parents and didn't just exist since the beginning right? How come we were born whereas the Ascians always existed?
The original soul was sundered with a fragment going to each world. Souls cycle through the Lifestream, always being reborn and dying to be reborn again in countless different forms.

>Mfw ninja "dual wields"
>One weapon slot
>Mfw dancer "dual wields"
>One weapon slot
>Mfw paladin dual wields
>Two weapon slots
I don't understand

Attached: 1545575765981.jpg (250x201, 25K)

Time travel is such a bullshit plot device.

Nice buffs bro, feels nice to support the party doesn't it?

Attached: DNC.png (922x921, 1.62M)

>implying a female WoL's goods aren't injured beyond repair due to the many hits between the legs they take

Quick gaymers! I main drk, sam and blm. Should I fantasia into elzen male or stay midlander male?

What fucking puss he slaying he never even touch girls can't fuck Alisaie can't carry Yshtola can't pat Minifilia lmao the fucking sissydick japs won't let WoL get his dick wet fucking tinydick jap bastards

>Ascians all have the Echo
>we have the Echo
>we're a fragment of an Ascian
>in 1.0 everyone awoke to the Echo as they witnessed a vision of a meteor shower, which you see in the final segment of Amaurot
Do the math.

NINJA BROS WHAT HAPPENED,IT WASN'T REALLY OUR TURN BUT STILL

Attached: Franku.gif (180x170, 1.01M)

The gremlins you meet ingame are even more brutal.

Attached: 1559248624082.png (669x324, 150K)

>Everybody is an Ancient, or at least part of one
No. The world was sundered ten thousand years ago and the worlds moved on in that time. Only those with the echo have ancient souls.

They realized that PLD having two weapon slots fucked with their drop rates and didn't want to do it anymore. Or something like that.

AAAHHHH HE'S HERE THANCRED SAVE ME

sam elzn are fuckawful

Attached: ffxiv_dx11_aqiPQW2Ytx.png (560x79, 47K)

are there any special dancer emotes? i see people posting themselves with cool looking chakram poses but i dont know how to do them

Someone PLEASE make a WEBM of him walking down the stairs for his fight. It's hilarious also how did we get pastas for pic related but not Vauthry

Attached: latest.jpg (994x1581, 136K)

The only reasons why I don't play an Elezen is the stiff animations and the ears making helmets look dumb so if you're willing to look past that, go for it.

>why we're so strong
We lost to a fucking Pa'jeet that Thancred beat WoL isn't fucking strong he a weak ass bitch

elezen M work well with all those classes especially blm so go for it

someone post the nude khloe mod

Should have posted the frog head version

Why was Alphy staring at his sister sleeping?

Attached: 3421321.jpg (866x207, 57K)

You fucking what m8? How on earth does that make sense for women only? Do you know how2 anatomy?

>will probably finish ShB tonight
>raids launch in like 36 hours
Do I have any hope in gearing up for them

Attached: 1551041407324.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

We also won to said pa'jeet while out soul was breaking down.

*thunderer plays*
THESE BUFFS HAVE GONE ON FOR TOO LONG

Attached: ascianberd.png (922x921, 1.61M)

He talks about pvp. There is nothing wrong with PVE NIN.

you don't need gear for the normal mode you retard it's just more story content

Do you ever discuss Yea Forums ingame?

Attached: 20190714_173449.jpg (1365x944, 884K)

it's just normal raids it's not like you need super expert level co-ordination

>YOUR FASHION SENSE IS AWFUL AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD
w-what the FUCK MAN

nigga we actually kill him

>which you see in the final segment of Amaurot
I don't remember this.

Sorry human I have only studied the female anatomy.

If you can learn to EX in less than an hour or speed spam dungeons for tome gear.

potatos have no expressions

What anime are you watching while grinding dungeons?

Attached: 1549852856789.webm (852x480, 2.74M)

Explain WoL got buttfucked the first fight with a team Thancred fucking soloed the Pa'jeet WoL beat Pa'jeet after Thancred weaken him the stupid bitch writer cunt wet for Thancred made WoL look like weak ass bitch

whats the scene that shtola slaps uri's ass, i completely missed it

Next time you do it, look up and behind you.

>Now that we've eaten Ardbert we're over half rejoined with ourself,
We ATE Ardbert? And we're now half rejoined? So there are two more other WoL shards out there? What happens if we rejoin all 4 pieces?

If you talk to him after he explains it. He says for once she seemed to be happy and relaxed and not her usual self who's either angry or worried.

If you knew anything about female anatomy then you wouldn't have said that dumb shit

People who don't use Yea Forums discuss Yea Forums. It's still a 2007 level myth to them.

Yes. But yeah it is normal

y he hav tiny little legs

I KNOW YOU'RE TRYING TO CHEER ME UP THANCRED BUT HE'S RIGHT THERE

I never played 1.0. Can you provide more info/ a video on that?

>Pa'jeet that Thancred
nice meme. thancred had to use tricks that almost killed himself and gay magic shit, and even then pajeet just ran away.
meanwhile we beat his ass in the middle of his base easily as he's expecting us

>gearing for normal
based retard

That's him!
That's Janny!

Bros, that's him! That's the one who stole my song buffs! If we don't stop him he'll remove all the buffs in the game!

Attached: BRD.png (700x700, 917K)

THAT'S HIM

>all 4
user... we are at 8 out of 14.

Our priority was to take the oracle of light out of there.

I fucking hate /sh chat so much, it's completely random and severely unfunny a la rebbit with no logic or thought behind it whatsoever

Attached: damn nigg.jpg (379x374, 9K)

THAT'S HIM

Wincest

Jesus christ no, but I'm always extremely surprised that this fucking place ever had a scary reputation, you shitbags are not exactly the pinnacle of intimidation, but every vague overheard snippet I've ever experienced is phrased in a thoroughly deserved "Degenerates" tone or a bizarre small child's "That's the Baaaad place!" tone. Who the hell is going around in leather jackets and Yea Forums symbols to smoke near the kindergarten/primary school and ask kids if they wanna buy some >green?

We're 9/14ths complete. There are 5 other shards of our soul out there in other worlds.

SAUCE

>Are you so determined to get banned? One last chance, incels; abandon thread and acknowledge WoW as your king, your god!

WoL vs WoL in next expansion.
>evil WoL
>same powerlevel
One world in void.

>best PC game of 2019
Do you agree?
I think REmake 2 and Sekiro are strong contenders, but I'm pretty sure GOTY is going to be one of the 3.

Just youtube any of the 1.0 openings. The first thing that happens is the player character hearing Hydaelyn and then looking up to see a meteor shower.

You ignoring Pa'jeet fucking bitchslapped WoL when WoL had team Thancred weaken Pa'jeet for WoL lmao

You think it's easy for a spider to study two genders in it's lifetime?

Attached: 1561578487127.jpg (710x707, 69K)

How you fucking take oracle out when you on your knees like a bitch after Pa'jeet lightning lmao

Only times I use shout chat is to tell people to shut up and how unfunny they are. It usually works, or they try a snarky reply but then don't talk for the remainder of the instance.

Literal rapist WoL.

I got your back senpai, the ascians fear the katana.

Attached: Sambrdai.png (1000x1000, 1.99M)

>same powerlevel
>both weaker than Thancred

fuck off frenchman. take your garbage knowledge of english and the story somewhere else

I loved both of those so it's hard for me, too.

I fucking want this to happen, but how the fuck would they make it work?

>People not announcing world bosses until they've secured their gold.

see

Fucking wish WoL don't rape shit he fucking beta male virgin because of the cuck fetish jap devs fucking sissydick bastards

>willingly communicating with balmongoloids
>ever

Shout chat is the reason I don't recruit for my FC. Like clockwork, whenever someone posts an ad, no matter how infrequent or frequent, someone will meme in response to it. Every single time. Like they have to fish for upvotes with everything they say.

because nobody likes FC ads in shout

>finally get to run lvl 60 dungeons solo unsync so I can get to read those book in Gubal Library (Hard)
>one of them attempts to give lore as to way spells go by I, II, III instead of ra, aga, aja

Attached: 1487919695425.jpg (96x125, 5K)

One piece
On ep 60

Attached: 1562825951747.png (1920x1080, 3.26M)

You can't fucking deny WoL jobbed like a bitch can't fucking deny he got bitchslapped by Pa'jeet lightning WoL lost retard admit it

The exarch teleported us out remember?

Attached: 1538063345620.png (1920x1080, 3.42M)

Lmao thank you

Are you ok?

There are 13 shards plus the Source, and presumably theres one piece of our soul on every shard world. Seven worlds have been rejoined by the Ascians already, and we absorbed Ardbert ourselves, so we're at 9 pieces. Unukalhai in the Rising Stones has another piece, so if you ever feel like you need a power boost to beat a dungeon or something you know who to get it from.

No. As I know there is only two types of people who speak about Yea Forums openly
>redditors and twitch retards who don't post here
>memers from discord who is basically modern Yea Forums cancer

>check PF every so often
>Frog fate waiting parties
>instance is full by the time there's an announcement
Especially awful for S ranks. My hunt LS has slowed down considerably and the thing will be pulled and dead by the time they call it.

Wait, how could you watch an anime while grinding?

not anime but I watch horror channels or listen to asmr

That after Thancred save WoL bitch ass again distract Pa'jeet you say WoL priority is oracle but WoL couldn't fucking beat Pa'jeet how save oracle when you a dead motherfucker killed by Pa'jeet lightning

I feel depressed bros. Why did it have to end like this?

Attached: ffxiv_14072019_200030_855.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

How else would you advertise? Besides PF that no one checks.

because it's not 2005 and most people who play PC vidya seriously have a second monitor

Once you finish the MSQ, there's nothing else to do in FF14.

"y-you you g-gonna fight me you-yourself, Exarch sir?"
what a bitch

I like Kai-Shirr, he just wants to go live with his m8s and he sounds like he can't read. Same for physical DPS role-quest cat that told his Eulmoran parents to fuck off and lived with his childhood wetnurse since she loved him more than his actual mother

You're right, but the women of Eorzea are incapable of having big bootys, so our friend Lyse has neither and is thus trash.

SE put more effort into the frog suits dyeing options than all the rest of the lazy ass Shad gear combined.

post full, coward

Danberu

but bunnygirl (male) erp!

Attached: OH NO.jpg (612x212, 25K)

Not him but 2 screens.

>The level 80 Summoner quest has absolutely nothing to do with summoning.
>Characters from the previous quests barely play a role
>It's all about Arenvald and Fordola
Why? This should be a side quest or something.

I am because I'm more fucking alpha than WoL I fucked more women than WoL not fucking hard to fuck more than 0 lmao WoL's a fucking pathetic beta male virgin some hero lmao virgins aren't heroes lmao

>that smile he gives you before he fades away

Attached: 1554410561626.png (650x773, 47K)

you don't

>tf kind of name is Abraham
>NA server

Attached: 359-4-42-enjoying-a-20-year-old-crystal-pepsi-4421824.png (500x362, 90K)

>"Remember... Remember you're a virgin."
why

I mean, Elidibus basically says he's going to find the WoL to beat us, the WoD.

>he sounds like he can't read
I went in expecting generic "handsome" voice, pleasantly surprised. I usually hate cats as a whole but he endeared me.

God dammit that sounds like a serious advantage. Are ,monitors cheap nowadays? I inherited the one I use at the moment.

WoL is a girl you retard

Can somebody post the Eden datamines please? I know there is a model rip somewhere

>didn't read the side story
Arenvald and Fordola have been working with the summoner squad to kill primals. It's related to SMN enough.

yeah

That's a smile you can only give after betting it all into one last duel and then losing.

>We'll stop these threads no matter the cost!
>Triple his pay!

No, fuck you and datamining.

Well you can get Hydaelyn blessing. But I don't remember being "good" is some kinda rule. Do you remember some action movie about guy who using time machine to kill himself in different parallel worlds?

that's him!

go for one with 144hz preferably

Fuck you tranny you'll never be a real woman

They did a lot wrong actually. Starting with getting enslaved by Zodiark and sacrificing half their people that was already halved by the initial rite to keep the gig going.

Emet outright tells you that they manufactured an unsustainable system and are trapped in it but by being enthralled they had no choice but to oblige.

I hope you die, ape.

Cheap if you're not a wage slave or poorfag. Shoot for something in the $200's ranged I'd say. I can't into small monitors.

NIN was just Oboro fucking up yet again. BLM likewise was very inconsequential. At least it seems like SCH's is pretty decent.

the 14th ascian is canonically female

You mean "The One"?

I genuinely felt like a fucking dickass. I wish you could have been nicer to him throughout the expansion. I feel like Emet would have been a total bro back during the golden age of the Ascians. Hopefully we get echo scenes of him and maybe glimpses of interaction during our past life

>HW
>thought he was part of some stupid one-off subplot that went nowhere
>ShB
>literally Suffering: The Character and the best vidya take on "Fallen Hero" in years

Ardbert deserved to be happy.

Attached: ffxiv_07142019_144236_812.png (1920x1017, 1.65M)

>BAN THEM!
>I DON'T CARE HOW MANY HOTPOCKETS IT TAKES, JUST STOP THOSE THREADS!

You are fucking retarded

GEEZER WAS DOIN HIS NUT

I read the story, them working with summoners doesn't mean the quest is based around summoners like it should be. "Related enough" for a quest that's meant to be about the job itself and previous characters you met during your questlines? That's ridiculous.

seething storyskipper

Do you think more people will stop doing it in the future? I never did Ixion so I don't even know how that was.

god I loved sb nin in pvp but shb suck so much, cant do anything against faggots running away now

>But I don't remember being "good" is some kinda rule.
Each crystal of the blessing of light is rewarded for doing good deeds.

Don't come to these threads if you don't want to get spoiled.

PITIFUL TRANNY
DILATE ALONE
DILATE ALONE

Attached: BIRAAAN.png (391x331, 207K)

people still do ixion

I really liked how the 1.0 cinematic squad has become fully fledged characters.
I say this after hating the 3.x WoD plotline too, they did a good job with them.

>DRK is designed to immediately fuck with you
>reach kino bringers
>read the journal with a soul stone equipped

Attached: QQ.png (773x930, 199K)

Go fuck yourself.

>Stubble disappears and his axe is clean in the final cutscene
Farewell Ardbert.

Attached: 1547053132871.jpg (1400x954, 199K)

Ysayle had the Blessing and she was evil as fuck until she got sense kicked into her psychotic ass.

I wouldn't mind it being inconsequential, just let it mainly be about the characters from my previous quests and not a Stormblood side character follow-up.

No spoilers but do all the role quests explain different aspects as to how the world went to shit?
Like, the tank quest is aboutwho the big evil sorcerer they had to kill was. Are they all the same in that regard or different stories?

Ardbert is you, user. You are back to your original self.

Oh I have no idea. I am not part of any LS or anything so PF and just waiting for it to spawn is my only way of seeing it. Generally how much time do you have before they die to get to the area?

It's hilarious how the player reacts to these guys the first time they show considering we have no information to go on and they literally just show up as "The Warriors of Darkness from the Moon", it's so ridiculous that even Krile is laughing at the absurdity of it

Who knew we'd end up caring about them

Attached: vast wojak alternate 2.png (608x715, 698K)

Yes. It wont be as huge, but as long as new people want the mount, it'll get people in.

No, Ysayle had 1 crystal of light. She might've gotten it from a deed she did in the past before she became a terrorist.

explain please user

Why the fuck they both virgin lmao

The role quests are all different, and the final one that ties them all together gives the biggest info about the Flood's beginning.

>Seeing the healer and magic DPS stories play out due to leveling ARC
>the want to see all the stories caused me to finally get off my casual ass and level 2 other jobs to see the other role stories

They all deserve peace. I have no idea how to tank though.

I don't give a fuck about spoilers, you're severely missing the point. But you're an ape, what can one expect? Certainly not a brain, that's for sure.

oh no we are double the virgin now nooooo noooooooooooooooooo

Tanking is literally just dpsing on easy mode, dive right in user. Play PLD for the comfiest experience.

Yeah. This can motivation for someone like Zenos.

>another maxed out thread
Oh boy I'm sure Jannies jimmies are rustled

WoL fucking pathetic protagonist fucking tinydick jap devs write him like a fucking sissy bitch

>run into crowd
>use AoE attack twice at start and then occasionally again after
>use defensive buffs often
you can do it bro

Attached: warberd.png (700x700, 933K)

Speak for yourself user, my femWoL now has a man inside her.

Well, 9 men and 1 kid if you consider the other ones.

Attached: 1532924751155.png (2360x1440, 2.02M)

Remember the best paladin hails from Balmung

Bunnies are only good for being slutty retainers.

Attached: 453543345315354.jpg (702x950, 165K)

He earned his rest.

Attached: ffxiv_07052019_005110_982.png (1920x1017, 1.83M)

At the start of the quest you're sent on a chain of fetch quests to a worrying degree. It's meant to be tedious and following breadcrumbs.

At the end you get a really beautiful scene. And if you check your journal specifically with the soul stone equipped, you get your inner darkness' comments about each step.

>Finish Shadowbringers
>Crying manly tears throughout the final cutscene
>Get to the "post-credits" after seeing Tataru
>All of that Zenos shit

For fucks sake why. I mean I knew this was eventually going to happen but why bring back the worst fucking villain in all of XIV again with the exact same motives? Emet was such a god damn breath of fresh air.

... No matter. I can just ban them again. Start a new WoW thread. Just after I finish my hot pocket.

Attached: 1562862979576.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

What's your problem? Can you form a coherent sentece? I just asked a question.

None of NIN's skills flow together anymore so bursting is impossible too
Not to mention no more raiton sniping and no throwing daggers

How I tank satasha?

Fuck you disgusting tranny piece of shit

based Fray, thanks user

How many kino moments were there in ShB?

Attached: Ardbert Take it 04.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

Do hall of the novice if you haven't already to get the fundamentals, a decent set of gear, and an exp boosting ring.

I only have this one.

Attached: 1562614763830.jpg (450x791, 322K)

Based, gonna fantasia my retainer with the free one.

Sometimes a mod moves one of these threads to /vg/ past 500 replies, even though /vg/ bump limit is 700 and something. Nobody fully understands why, and even though the thread would technically still be alive over there, anons just let it die anyway and start a new thread on Yea Forums out of spite.

>tfw no one else to have discussions like this with in game
>don't want to join some safe space discord
>got bitched at in another discord for stating things that were in the trailers and live letters as spoilers

Attached: 1522822400334.jpg (267x267, 57K)

You have 9 men and 1 kid inside of you too mate.

You are my problem, datamining cuck. Kill yourself.