youtu.be/F0mB4t9IfuM?t=2702
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The fanbase
that's literally it

Joel was always better

No

WHERE ARE WE GOING TREEBEARD?

He’s boring

I love that we have a Vinesauce thread everyday. Vinny is funny.

Furries

not enough schut gaems

Your mother decided against the abortion.

nostalgiafagging

>Trans flag
>Followed by him telling that he can't have comments up
>Followed by him making a joke about the bible and people getting mad about it
Is the Mario Maker 2 streams just cursed?

Haha yeah. Randomly corrupted games are really epic. Shovelware too.

LISTEN YOU STUPID FUCKS STOP IDOLISING LOSERS ON THE INTERNET AND FOCUS ON YOUR OWN LIFE, YOU STUPID FART SNIFFING MONGOLOIDS

Being a self centered and overly pessimistic asshole doesn't really lend itself to good entertainment

There is absolutely nothing wrong with fart sniffing

He's so insanely bad at video games that every stream turns into a frustrating experience.

And the saddest part is that it's not a bit; the guy plays video games FOR A LIVING and is worse at it than fucking Arino.

I've been getting into Jerma lately. The dude creates so much of his own enjoyment it's really entertaining to watch.

right after you stop playing video games and improve your own, nigger

But what i really love is the android trash showcases and the """""art""""" streams

But you just described Yea Forums, everyone can relate.

Hey now, Arino tries his best.

Entertainment is fine user. But you're right if someone geniuly idolizes a streamer I just feel like there are far less people that do that then you would like to believe.

Wait what happened? Did he make some joke about how the bible says gays suck or was he just a standard neckbeard atheist?

i like this guy better
youtu.be/swVGX6OnM5s?t=1358

Attached: serveimage.jpg (640x360, 20K)

>watching reddit the e-celeb
wew

>animal noises
>playing games in a pack for 5 seconds before moving onto the next on
>incoherent jokes

Yeah Joel is such a great entertainer.

Didn't that tiny little man beat Dark Souls 3 on stream? Sounds pretty based to me

Why do they do this? Why do they spam trans rights when there is 0 context for it in stream?

>implying I play games
Listen you runt, stop making excuses you know it's pathetic. They're not your freinds and if they met you they've hate you. Go make yourself a better person. OR be bitter about it.

I really wish he'd get rid of his Sunday streams.

Actually playing video games will forever make you an unsuccessful faggot unless you broadcast yourself playing them. This is the future, get with the times. if you arent playing video games for fame, you will forever be a virgin.

what does it even mean to be reddit anymore

>fuck the dragon quest composer what a dick head! thanks furry transexual chat for telling me the truth

Vinesauce is bullshit. We used to play and have discussions over odd games (like Bad Mojo) but nope, nowadays we gotta let e-celebs who just don't get it, leading to people dismissing them (although you can make the case for it filtering the Redditors and kids). Just one boring ass one trick pony.

Attached: D3WgW8gWwAEgfBl.jpg_large.jpg (441x321, 24K)

Vinny is a boring effeminate weak boy

It's painfully obvious his heart isn't in it and hasn't been in a long time. You can tell he'd much rather be playing games on his own time in private without having to worry about keeping an audience entertained and placated. It doesn't help that said audience has gotten really bold and entitled in recent months and keeps trying to goad him into saying and doing things he clearly doesn't want to deal with (e.g. the whole "trans rights" mess).

He talked about his experience in catholic school and made a joke about how the dealbreaker for the whole bible was the story about the guy who survived in a whale. It is hilarious when you consider he also talked about how a nun pulled his hair at some point and it clearly struck a cord with him but somehow the whale was the dealbreaker for the whole night for people.
They want to push a guy to say Trans Rights when he clearly doesn't want to bring something like that in the spotlight. At most they got him to say that Pride Month happen which is for the best.

The furries, trannies and furry trannies.

this isn't video games

For some reason I just havent been enjoying his streams for the last like six months. Hes just gotten tiresome.

>tfw Yea Forums will never meet up and fuck around in worlds.com again

twitch chat is even more pointless that shitposting here holy fuck why do people even do it. Your chat is on screen for less than a microsecond and then it's gone. It's like pissing into deep space.

Someone post the picture

You know the one

Furries.
It's always been furries.
>furry mods
>furry fans
>furry ''''''artists'''''' shitting up the booru
>furry trannies
>other furries i can't recall off the top of my head
It's an unending wave of shit and it can't be stopped. God help us all

Attached: you dense motherfucker.png (243x200, 70K)

Corruptions are still the best form of entertainment involving video games IMO

They've been really fucking funny lately. The one with SM64 had me crying actual tears and made my throat hurt all day.

youtube.com/watch?v=FkEyF8hibWQ

>the whole "trans rights" mess
What the hell happened?

works only for small scale streamers who their chat makes half the stream experience

>a nun pulled his hair at some point
Poor Vinny. Fuck that's terrible.

Are they actually trying to force him to be political?

I love that Vinny is playing FFIX. He gave me the motivation to pick up that game and I haven't been able to put it down, I'm in love with the game. I look forward to him playing it again on Monday or Tuesday.

People keep trying to coerce/trick Vinny into saying "trans rights" on stream and he isn't having any of it, but can't bring himself to call them out because he doesn't want to make people mad, so he just kind of awkwardly skims around it whenever it comes up in art or people start spamming it in chat.

Attached: 1562476563989m.jpg (1024x1024, 142K)

youtu.be/F0mB4t9IfuM?t=2702
I don't normally get mad about stories he tells on stream but that actually mad me get pissed off. No one deserved to go through that and he clearly doesn't feel good remembering those days.

During one of his more recent Mario Maker 2 streams one level had a comment that was just
the Trans Flag drawn on it, and then another comment like that but with a big Red Cross over it. And then chat went insane in a spam of Trans emotes and people rightfully being angry that shit was being spammed on Chat. Lots happened and the night was ruined.

these threads, everyday

Vinny streams every day, what did you expect

The social status of transvestites has become the MAGA of 2019. Ya'll are like moths to a flame. Or flies to shit.

Attached: d1e4dbb6f84f68ee6f54835722f1940c787310bc.gif (118x70, 104K)

Tron Bonne?

>Direboar changed his name for some reason
>GPM outed himself so badly that he works at Gamestop these days
>Jen is still off the deep end
>Ima is constantly dealing with medical problems
>Fred is Fred
>Darren is still drunk

Oh, so it's just him saying hes an atheist.

Then was it just retards going "this is why Christians suck!!" Because I dont see how this could be a big issue.

I've had a few transgender friends and I can tell you they only care about themselves. This one guy had a sperg attack because one of his friends supported trump. I also had this one girl (girl to guy) who had a breakdown because we told her that pedophilia was fucked up.

somebody's just mad about a lack of controversy
he'll get bored eventually

He looks exactly like how I would look if I was in his position.

Getting rid of Vappy is thw worst mistake he ever did. The highlights on youtube are so fucking bad now, nothing but vinny screaming and making odd noises like every other retarded youtuber out there.

Whoever got his job must be the most comedically starved individual on the planet; a real faggot sucking vinny's cock all day and can't tell what's objectively funny anymore.

anything i dont like

t. Vappy

It's been around for over 8 years now and randomly somewhere along the lines, gay furries decided to worship Vinny to a creepy degree so you can't really make banter with Vinny anymore without people having a conniption. I still give him shit all the time, but man I can tell he really has to watch himself now.

Huh? I thought vappy just uploaded the fullsauce stuff and other people did the highlight reels. Whoever manages the fullsauce now is way more competent.

Got a timestamp?

Fuck off vappy, you fucking degenerate.

>Uploads of Fullsauce are way faster
>They have actual editing now
>Edited parts are still around but are moved to a new channel
>Thumbnails even have a sense of humor now
Early years of Fullsauce was Vappy at his peak. It was only downhill from there.

Maybe he did. All I know is that the main channel went from 10/10 content every time to 9 shit-tier videos in a row that's just a reel of vincent being goofy instead of vincent being the host of actually funny content.

I really dislike how the chat is calling for Zidane to be lynched every time he has a moment on screen in the FFIX playthrough.

I havent been paying too close attention to his FF streams. What is Zindane's problem?

I don't feel that Joel is either better or worse but a different style that is slightly similar. Lately it seems like he's been kind of depressed but doesn't show it to chat. His sense of humor just doesn't flow like it used to

>He doesn't pronounce Zidane right either
I was expecting the chat to hate so many aspects of FFIX as well. Because a character that has a well defined ass to the point the game makes a joke about it means you can't get in on the joke or say that she has a nice ass.

>GPM outed himself so badly that he works at Gamestop these days
outed? for what?

It's Jiddan, right? To be fair, who the fuck would know that without looking at the japanese script?

1. He's too much of a womanizer, him flirting during the first couple streams led chat to dub him misogynist.
2. The scene where he grab's Garnet's ass on the ladder, that was the real turning point where everyone started hating him.
3. The point where he decides to join Freya and go to a warzone and he tells Garnet that she's too sheltered and wouldn't be safe. Chat exploded in a fit of "she can handle herself," or "strong woman!" despite the fact that her character currently is her not being able to do shit for herself.

This is the most autistic post I've ever written.

>spends all of his money on collectors editions and fucking arcade cabs
>cant afford rent
>ebegs for money on twitter
>gets kicked off vinesauce
>girlfriend leaves him

Not true, there's technique to posting when chat's like that and you can typically tell when the waves of messages are going to come in so you kind of time your messages and make them unique enough to be worth reading. Doesn't always work out, but it's not a hopeless endeavor. Just show that you're an actual person instead of just making memes or being a dick for no reason.

There are plenty of people who believe in it but most of the time it's just trolls who are trying to cause controversy in order to make chat chaotic because it's funny to them. Just a real obnoxious thing to do all together.

That's ironic considering its the same chat that spams the orgasm emote anytime a female character is on screen.

you have zero idea of what you're talking about

>Someone copied my post last night
Huh.
>Google Employee named BeeKay comes around
>Shows his workplace to Vinny
>He loves it
>Throws money towards all Vinesauce members and their mods and friends
>GPM enters the picture
>Throws over a thousand bucks on his Luigi's Mansion stream
>He clearly gets emotional because he knows he can fix some financial situation
>Is thankful about it
>Days go by
>He randomly is panicking about his financial situation again
>People wonder why this happened
>He blew his fucking money on convention items and some fucking CRT
>Begs for more money
>Vinny and co. catch wind of this
>Temporary removal from the team
>This happened on his birthday
>Years later and he still isn't back
>He is working at Gamestop because he can't balance his financial state with just streaming
>He doesn't even have his girlfriend from those days

He sounds like the best character

WTF? He's the party rogue. He steals shit, cracks jokes and molests his party members. You might as well be mad at Vivi for wearign a pointy hat.

Attached: e.jpg (834x958, 70K)

I only watch on fullsauce
streams and communities are cancer

Joel's Gmod highlights that was posted recently is the funniest shit even though I know damn well it's retarded.

Not for Garnet, she's 16!
Freya deserves it though.

half the chat are normal people
the rest are tumblr trannies and furries.

>Can't handle someone saying "What's this" or any woman getting on screen
>"You can't point out Garnet's ass despite it being plastered around pretty often."

Cunt

Vinny is too timid about playing games longer than 2 hours that weren't part of his childhood/adolescence in some way, so 90% of what he plays is just Nintendo shit or entry level SNES-PS1 JRPGs.

>people in chat repeating what they see on screen or what vinny says
>people all spamming the same emote
>telling him he's playing the game the wrong way
too many zoomers in his chatroom

Was it rape?

Attached: Butt.jpg (628x430, 50K)

That's actually why chat goes to shit.
They see the worst of their own crowd in him and react impulsively knowing someone in chat likes what he's doing.
It's the same thing that makes the Trans Flag arguments so rote at the start; everyone gets offended over a ghost that may or may not exist and thus fling their own most useful point to nobody in particular.

Attached: 1421380313528.png (977x703, 472K)

SPEEN

in 2019? yes.

French people because the most popular french soccer player is also named zidane.
Actually I'm curious, do you guys get this guy or ff9 zidane when you type his name on google images?

Attached: zidane.jpg (300x386, 22K)

what exactly is the origin of this eric maymay? is it separare from free-dee speenah?

Vinny did not deserve this kind of treatment

Attached: Vinny Deadsauce.jpg (1024x1024, 347K)

I don't understand what this is a reference to but I really wish he'd stop saying it.

Dude FF9 is like 19 years old. He's not eevn in the first 900 hits.

I also thought Freya's face was a rolled up newspaper because the TV I played it on was so fucking bad.

popular = bad

>vinny mentions anything desert related
>chat says nothing but "P"

Attached: 1561387567489.jpg (640x632, 232K)

Why did furries latch onto Vinny in particular?

>tfw you call Vinny out on a mistake he made and cause him to fix it

Attached: 7864581484.png (700x521, 365K)