Do you finish the games you start Yea Forums?

Do you finish the games you start Yea Forums?

Attached: 1555177282757.png (646x448, 164K)

Attached: 1535274952482.jpg (401x420, 31K)

Attached: b8f.png (268x309, 86K)

Women don't owe you sex you unfuckable incels

stop posting.

rarely. i mostly play endless games though.

Meant for

yes they do

nobody said they did schizo

the keyword is "YET".

I don't finish any games that are longer than 10 hours long

have babies

this has nothing to do with debt
the skies don't owe the trees water, either.

im awful at games but at least i finish them
how can someone stand not seeing the conclusion

>stop commenting.

Attached: laughingcrying.jpg (250x248, 15K)

>"owing" sex
>when I can just take it from them

Attached: 1538842365625.jpg (250x250, 6K)

I've only got one or two games that I've started and intend to finish but haven't yet

I heard some incel faggot over here a couple weeks ago that women do owe sex to incels because he's a man and men have built society, ergo, he should he able to fuck every girl he wants.
I guess if you can't achieve something as an individual you need to grasp on collective achievements to make you feel like you've done something with your life.

>the skies don't owe the trees water, either.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1438677416551.jpg (972x972, 359K)

>I fucking love playing games. That doesn't mean I finished every single one I've played
Fair enough
>haven't finished fucking Portal
you dun goofed

dilate

Doesn’t Portal take literally 2 hours to finish?

yes

It's usually closer to 3 hours, but if you've played portal and never beaten it you're probably just stupid.

I think it's more like 4, but regardless it's a very short game
Maybe she's just too stupid to beat it

Nigger I don't even listen to a games OST if I didn't finish it.

>Play game
>Enjoy it
>Know i’m about to fight the final boss
>Drop the game and never come back
How do I stop doing this?

Portal is easy, like 3 hours long and a lot of the charm comes from the ending of the game so if you claim to love Portal but didn't even bother to finish it I think this love can be questioned.

I dont know about 2 hours since it's been so long but yeah its within the 2 to 4 hour range. I would still say she has no excuse even if the game took 100 hours to beat. Why would you make a replica portal gun AND wear a portal t shirt but not actually finish the game? I bet this bitch didnt even get through the tutorial.

Yes. I play only a few games a year because the ones I get I play into the ground. I can’t switch between games easily.

Isn't portal only like a 5 hour game or something??

>

Attached: 3399CDD0-E1C5-4606-8100-F19685384163.jpg (200x175, 6K)

>playing video games vs watching video game trailers

who was actually in the wrong here?

She didn't make it, it's one of those replica ones you could buy online.
Still, I think those ones were around $200-$300.

You can't trust anyone that can't finish a 3 hour game the same way you don't trust people that played one game 100+ hours since they will be guaranteed to be deluded in some way about the game.

And that's why I take it from them, sweaty

>I heard some incel faggot over here a couple weeks ago that women do owe sex to incels because he's a man and men have built society, ergo, he should he able to fuck every girl he wants.
ima guess it was more about how, to ensure the stability of whatever society in question, to prevent its collapse, men require access to pussy, specifically pussy that they KNOW is theirs alone.

Did you read it from the bottom up?

This desu
Women are property.

That's just retarded.

fuck no usually drop em 75% through I get what I want out of the products I pay for and I don't need some fat kid gate keeping me from my likes and hobbies cause a I don't consider games to be my career or profession. my career and profession already have those titles.

I quit it because it became boring. At some point its pretty clear how to solve the puzzles, but the majority of the time you spend aligning everything to make the solution work. You are not very smart if you think that the game is some kind of challenge or measurement for intelligence.

>Getting this upset at being called an idiot
If you can't solve simple puzzles, you're probably stupid.

>own 100+ singleplayer games
>have only finished the main story on about 20 of them
I just get distracted too easily

Attached: 1562810084813.jpg (618x391, 52K)

You know, I actually wanted to state I bet she didnt even make the replica herself but shame on me for even giving women a sliver of hope. Stupid me thought this bitch actually had a reason to make a reddit post but I see it's just the normal "item I bought+my face" shit all women do. God damn. I know its easy being a woman, but to be a woman into videogames enough where you can feed off nerds? It must be heavenly, especially for these mediocre looking women that dont get noticed much otherwise irl.

why do vaginas do this? are gamer really the type of guys they want attention from?

>Women are property.
Nah, it's more about the access to it than "owning" it, and while it worked in the past, it would be impossible to implement such a, frankly, barbaric system without a complete societal collapse.

It's possibly the only reason humanity managed to overcome its conditions and form the basis for civilization.

Everyone knows that 90% of gamer girls in the west are fake. We knew it back then and we know it now

Because when women do that it's like for everything else, they want attention but not yours or your ugly nerd friends. She wants the attention for 2 reasons Money (through fame) and sex with goodlooking chads

Why do you hate women so much Yea Forums?

what the fuck are you even talking about? Hardly any of the puzzles are that hard to "line up", the only thing that comes vaguely in mind is the room you ascend by putting multiple portals down on platforms and shooting up in the air.

women hated them first, it's only fair

I hate liers and posers.

1) appear as le quirky special nerdy grlll not like teh others xD for Chad
2) betabux and further ego inflation

BRUH
SHE DIDNT FINISH
PORTAL
that has to be fake
the game is like 45 minutes long

>i loved the game
>couldn't be arsed finishing it tho.

Attached: fred.jpg (907x778, 47K)

based frogposter

Because they somehow manage to be more insipid than most men.

women are retarded and in their presence guys turn retarded as well and excuse all of their bullshit for a chance to get laid

I usually beat the games I play but there are so I havent. Portal is a short ass puzzle game so I beat it but I honestly didnt care for it.

Kek guys will excuse their bullshit even when there isnt a chance to get laid. We have white knights here who defend women they have never met and will never meet.

Women are the most based desu.

What's portal.