Thanks for beta testing for us, switchplebs

Thanks for beta testing for us, switchplebs

Attached: switch lite.png (860x736, 623K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techspot.com/news/80907-nintendo-has-plans-small-upgrade-original-switch.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Switchlets vs Swichlets. The absolute state of this card(board).

Press D to dab on OG Switchcucks

Attached: 1388F3B2-92F1-4506-8DEA-273A1E05E640.jpg (834x579, 59K)

>can't hack the Switch for higher framerates and free games

Most retailers drop the price of the Switch down to $250 around the holidays. It isn't much of a savings if you include the dock and joycons.

Are you seriously gonna start wars between you Switch owners?
Already, no one likes any of you fucking retards for buying Nintendo's shitty console for little kids, and now you think it's a good idea to alienate yourselves?
You all truly are the retards everyone says you are, this is pathetic and miserable.

Attached: FB_IMG_1558834002267.jpg (708x404, 33K)

Stop.
Listen, this isn't a great idea to start shit, because fundamentally no one gives a fuck.
I know you love to divide the board and jerk off to it, but here's a better idea:
Why don't you wait for the Pro version or whatever it will be called?
Then you can start a war between people that own the OG hardware that, at that point, will actually be inferior, and shit on them from the point of view of someone that has a "pro" and call them cucks for owning inferior hardware.

Essentially, punch down, not up, what you're doing right now doesn't make any sense and it's not gonna last.

>Are you seriously gonna start wars between you Switch owners?

No its just mentally ill Nintendo haters latest attempt to try and rile Switchads. Along with previous sad campaigns like

>y-y-you don't really play games outside do you?

They're panicked about how much Nintendo is going to fucking destroy Christmas.

Have fun replacing the entire unit she your analogs shit the bed in 8 months.

the absolute state of switch, getting cucked even by nintendo iself

Even better... Nintendo is silently upgrading the original Switch. That's right, they're upgrading the CPU, flash memory and motherboard of the original Switch. They didn't announce it to not send the beta testers into a spiraling hissy fit.

Thanks for beta testing though. I will enjoy my upgraded Switch.

techspot.com/news/80907-nintendo-has-plans-small-upgrade-original-switch.html

Attached: Switch.png (544x727, 157K)

JUST!!!!
dABBING~

Yeah Switchbros are sure mad about a cheaper downgrade. But still, its pretty cool for newcomers and younger kids.

Just imagine how much Nintendo are going to sell. Just imagine. You're going to be foaming at the mouth. Can't wait.

>stuck at 720

What's the point?

cope

dilate

Attached: rcm-jig-switch-1.jpg (610x306, 23K)

>cucked by a lite version
>will be cucked by a pro
HUE!

You can't be serious.

I dunno, I don't own Switch, but I would prefer regular Switch, just because you can detach the joycons while the screen is standing on something.

But Lite gets the objectively inferior experience for the games, user.

Attached: disgust.png (1209x773, 935K)

So all of that gimmick hardware won't be developed for anymore? Or at least no one's going to put in any serious effort now that the platform has been segmented.

>has Dpad while normal switch doesn't
>"downgrade"

Will the Lite and rumored refreshed model have a better WiFi card? All I want is to not want to kill myself for not having an ethernet adapter+cable

I almost always play docked with a pro controller. I think I'm good.
Happy for you handheld buddies, though!

Won’t be hacked until god knows when

If at all.

Attached: 1459990902744.png (1154x695, 523K)

>Implying I'll ever buy a switch
Yuzu is getting so good that brand new games like Mario Maker 2 are day one playable.

they didnt announce it because it's a silent revision, something akin to ps4's revisions
while a little better, they will use the mariko chip (the one in the switch lite) which will probably offer better battery life and possibly temps, but that's about it
if this was a significant upgrade they wouldn't class-2 change that shit
in fact, we have already leaked clocks of these upgraded switches (from the latest firmware) and they're using the same exact clocks.

>A downgraded switch is somehow better than the switch

Yea Forums you're really reaching for this one.

>720
lol they wish portable mode runs at 520p tops.