>dating your 15 years old step sister is ok
>not a single gay romance option though
Japan is honestly fucking bizarre

Attached: image.jpg (1200x675, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recognition_of_same-sex_unions_in_Poland#Public_opinion
m.soundcloud.com/3-itch/kill-all-the-gays-and-the-faggots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not really its the west that is weird homosexuality is not normal.

>Implying P2 never happened

this

Faggot

This falseflag is honestly fucking bizarre

>>dating your 15 years old step sister
>step sister
By what metric?

get out of my 4chinks and back to resetera already

Attached: notrannies.png (882x868, 345K)

Fuck off penis sucker

Attached: OP is FAGGOT.jpg (386x412, 32K)

Incest is ingrained into their society as a good thing as far back as their creation myth, where god's wife is also his sister. It also told them to never let women be the dominant in a relationship, or you will have retarded turtle babies.

You can obviously see how that has panned out over the centuries.

Reminder the age of consent is 13 in Japan

Eat shit yaoifag. Stay mad.

Attached: 1562201347586.jpg (946x600, 71K)

Did you ever stop to consider that maybe gay romance isn't left out because it's "wrong" but just because it doesn't fit the story/character they wanted to present?

Attached: 20030558.3_image.png (743x743, 708K)

It's 13 UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES you dumbass

Source?

>gays are somehow allowed to live
This is fucking bizarre.

Attached: GenZH_Thrax_Victorious.png (331x327, 173K)

It's almost like what's normal or acceptable is defined by the culture and not some fact outside of it.

>Japan is honestly fucking based
I fixed it for you.

Attached: e3908b3b63a11ee8dac7193be2d14df.gif (269x295, 482K)

Pretty much. Selling a fantasy of fucking your teacher is healthy. Selling a fantasy of gay sex is not.

Not really show me where homosexuality is more prevalent than heterosexuality. Homosexuality is not normal nor will it ever be.

>why isn’t this heterosexual person in a gay relationship?
You can’t force people to be gay, it isn’t a choice. Stop being such a bigot, OP.

She's his cousin, not his step sister.

Gays are not supposed to exist. They're errors.

You're joking, right?

Attached: 1562647238896.png (500x500, 106K)

Unless you sell a fantasy of fucking your male teacher, then it's also healthy.

Attached: Sauce.jpg (309x378, 27K)

OP IS LITERALLY A FAGGOT

Attached: 1543622209945.jpg (800x447, 45K)

Where did I ever make that claim? By normal I mean something that's acceptable, not necessarily popular. And what's acceptable or not is not some fact about the world you can deduce.

Also, for something to be normal in your sense doesn't mean it has to be more prevalent than heterosexuality. That's like saying video games aren't normal unless they're more prevalent than movies. Clearly there is a bar somewhere that has to be set, and with the gay population I think it has. If you found out someone was gay, you wouldn't think "wow that's uncommon".

Justify that claim.

>you wouldn't think "wow that's uncommon".
Yes I would they're only 1% of the population that inherently don't function the way they're supposed to function.

m...moar

Maybe Joker is just straight?

Persona 3 already had the "teacher who wanted to bang quiet student" thing and nobody complained then

Attached: Persona 5.png (525x635, 295K)

this, fpbp.

the west encourages you to become gay.

>Wow, you like 17 year old girls? YOU FKING PEDO?
>Wow, you want to have babies? ENJOY YOUR RUINED LIFE!

Futaba is not your step sister and the main character is like 16, 17 tops so yes it actually is ok.

twistedgrim

Because outrage culture wasn't a thing yet.

Not even that guy, here, I'll do it for him.
>As a dumb teenager, successfully charm what is assumed to be a fully fledged adult in mind and body, their job given to them because society has deemed them capable of always being your better
>Not only this, but be such a chad that they consider being penetrated by you worth the risk of destroying their career and life forever
It displays a certain triumph and quality of character as a concept, especially to the demographic of the teens themselves.

To that end, homosexuality is
>a genetic dead end
>was considered more damning than being a murderer for several thousand years
>a sign of weakness
There's really nothing good about it as a concept.

Thanks mate

Correct. Homosexuality is degenerate. Both of those other relationships lead to having healthy babies, so they're good.

Don't homos also spread STDs at a much higher rate than normal people?

Attached: 1562986430531.jpg (1237x1600, 501K)

sex with female good
sex with male bad

This

Attached: 1486767492755.png (2196x1236, 1.79M)

Right, but the way someone is "supposed" to function biologically is not something that has any weight in what we value in society. How do you go from that to claiming being gay is wrong and something that shouldn't be supported?

Yes, the list goes on and on, unfortunately.

>statistics

lol@u

Ryuji and yusuke were too good. If you could romance them they'd turn everyone in Japan gay

>genetic dead end
you honestly think breeding is everyone's sole purpose in life?
>considered damning
just like free speech? voting rights?
exclusionary thinking is obviously a bad thing as history keeps showing us
>a sign of weakness
factually wrong, you justified nothing

Attached: 0.png (524x607, 147K)

normal != frequent

I'm glad you understand.

Attached: abe.jpg (3712x2088, 515K)

Even though I'm a big weeb who supports gay shit, please actually ATTEMPT to understand different cultures and values. It's not reasonable to project western ideals onto the rest of the world and expect them to adjust in the blink of an eye.

Japan might get there eventually but right now they're only beginning to resolve their LGBT issues. Outside of anime/games (which a lot of people in Japan view as degenerate activities) you really don't see a lot of support for this stuff.

Attached: 1561435534013.png (512x440, 322K)

Let's review your uh, attempt, at discrediting my statements.

"You're right, but it makes me feel inadequate."
"Governments change, so you're wrong"
"You're wrong because I say so."

Ignoring that I didn't even talk about government, a homosexual is reviled in the society with no free speech as equally as they are in the ones with free speech. In fact, the more strict the society's laws, the quicker homosexuality is considered punishable by death. This is because it is not government which dictates this sentiment, but the will of people, transcending actual, literal, thousands of years. You may argue with me if you wish, no matter how poorly, but you cannot argue with history.

I hope you aren't playing devil's advocate by this point, because if so that was a very low effort retort.

Never said that all I said is that homosexuality is not normal and it isn't. I was merely stating facts they can do whatever they want so long as they don't infringe someone else's rights that is if they live in the USA they have the right to pursue their own happiness doesn't mean ill support it.

I am playing devils advocate because your arguments are based on absolutely nothing.
you aren't even taking into account anything I said
>"You're right, but it makes me feel inadequate."
"Governments change, so you're wrong"
"You're wrong because I say so."
none of these are even close to my statements, can you read?

Futaba's not the MC's step-sister, Sojiro's his temporary ward for less than a year and then he leaves
also a cat wins the MCbowl in the end anyway

>I'm right cause I say so
fucking embarrassing if you're going to troll at least don't pretend like you want to have a conversation

Baseado y rojopillado

This is unfortunate, I was hoping you were sincere so that I could at least reach some understanding. Well, no point in wasting anymore time with you. In the future, if you are going to champion a cause you have no true investment in, put some effort into your words. You do yourself a disservice not only to the people wasting their time with you, but the people you are representing.

Dr. Thrax did nothing wrong.

>Never said that

But you kind of are:

>doesn't mean ill support it.

What I'm interested in is why you won't support something just because it's not normal. Yellow cars are not normal, do you not support them either?

There is no conversation to be had with one who makes no counterpoints, and by the person in question's own admittance, they're only doing it for fun. Embarrassing to defend someone like that, isn't it?

Why is homosexuality so widespread in the USA

Attached: yes_please.jpg (478x1051, 97K)

No they just don't feel the need to cater to a worthless market when they know it will only be detrimental to their actual fanbase numbers.

if you want to have an actual conversation then let's go over your initial points
>breeding is the epitome of anyone's existence
>things that were considered bad will always be bad despite historical proof
>it sign of weakness based on.. nothing
would you like to improve your baseless arguments?

This

>But you kind of are:
Please point to where I said that.

>What I'm interested in is why you won't support something just because it's not normal. Yellow cars are not normal, do you not support them either?
I fail to see the point you're trying to make

Basato e rosopillato

Attached: gotcha faggot.png (239x354, 119K)

But it literally is uncommon and yes i think it and many other people do as well and 3 paragraphs of news speak/buzzwords (which coincidentally are generated by people that are openly gay and spoon feed you their information) are not going to change any of my beliefs on the matter. By claiming that yes a small number of humans behave a certain way and then saying because there has always been a small number of people that behaved this way from the dawn of time its normal is akin to claiming psychopathy/serial killing is normal because there is a percentage of people historically that have behaved like serial killers throughout history and there will most likely be them moving forward. I dont hate gay people im just sick of the rhetoric that implies that theyre unique treasures and also somehoe theyre everywhere and also somehow having them around more and acting more flamboyant will somehow improve the quality of life for everyone in society.

based

>step sister
you were not adopted

>Ignoring that I didn't even talk about government, a homosexual is reviled in the society with no free speech as equally as they are in the ones with free speech
You're projecting so incredibly hard here. The majority of people in western society are fully supportive of homosexuals, and pretty much the only ones who don't are against it because they're cherrypicking religious texts that have been mistranslated over 1000s of years, or because they think it's "icky."

>but you cannot argue with history.
Homos have existed basically forever, and not just in humans. Even though many cultures have different views on marriage and longterm relationships, you're actively ignoring history if you deny its acceptance in society.

Your whole post reeks of incel angst, please go outside and meet some people who don't live inside your bubble.

Promoting homosexuality doesn't help with dwindling birth-rates

I did not need to prove anything beyond a justification for the original statement, which I succeeded in with my first post. A statement, I will remind you, which was not even mine originally. The hilarious part of this is that we're both playing devil's advocate, I'm just doing a much better job. Just because you take issue with some of my points, you were not actually able to refute them. Only be offended by them.

Based. All fags deserve death

Oh boy, now this is a live one. I can already tell you haven't read into any history beyond what was in your common core text books, and have quite readily taken the angle you have been provided.

>homos have existed forever
Yes, and have been reviled as long as they existed.

who's offended? all three of your points are entirely baseless. I'm asking you to expand upon such strange statements but you refuse.
doesn't sound like you have anything to stand on
>I did not need to prove anything beyond a justification for the original statement, which I succeeded in with my first post.
just saying things doesn't make it true.
this is not how you hold arguments or have an adult conversation

This
Tired of retarded white people thinking that the rest of us are into their faggot shit.

Japs are based and know homosexuality is wrong.

>homosexuality bad
>fuck dumb teenagers good

Why don't the trannies and homos make their own game instead of trying to ruin established series?

Because that requires effort

This. Homosexuality is unnatural and wrong. The anus is not a sex organ. Men cannot reproduce with other men.

cope harder tranny

>pedos have existed forever
>arsonists have existed forever
>serial killers have existed forever
>idiots have existed forever
>rats have existed forever
>the clap has existed forever
>every living thing from the past to know

But they all still exist INCLUDING you because some dude and some chick fucked at some point in history, argue it all you want but consider the following when you scream out in soi filled rage at heteronormativity, more gay people = less babies, less babies = less people total and gays are always represented in less numbers than hetero so there will be literally less gay people moving forward when your utopian society of homosexual dominance is achieved.

>saves don't carry over
Please for the love of god, stop making threads, I just want to let go of my rage and wait until Royal comes out. I don't want to feel compelled to waste further time on this version.

A lot better than here

you are acting like people are clamoring for heteros to burn in a fire, but that's not the case
of course people will keep reproducing, it's what we do and there's nothing wrong with that.
but there's also nothing wrong with NOT reproducing, gay or otherwise.
nobody should be forced to have kids thats just fucked up

>Straight men also fuck women in the anus
>Straight men use some plastic to stop the cum and not impregnate the women
Is almost like there is nothing wrong with having sex with no intention to have kids. By the way user: have sex

>”homosexuality is bad”
>homosexuals have more sex than user
mmmmmmm

They also have way more incurable diseases that they omit to tell their partners because they're degenerates.

It was more a commentary on how big of an impact even stupid things like creation myths end up having on a society, no matter how smart or capable. Culture is a hell of a drug

>But they all still exist INCLUDING you because some dude and some chick fucked at some point in history, argue it all you want but consider the following when you scream out in soi filled rage at heteronormativity, more gay people = less babies, less babies = less people total and gays are always represented in less numbers than hetero so there will be literally less gay people moving forward when your utopian society of homosexual dominance is achieved.
Okay? Do you have some point you're trying to make?

>>Straight men also fuck women in the anus
That is sodomy. It's also bad.

Here's a tip 2016 electionfag you use those fancy meme arrows to quote someone like this
>Let's review your uh, attempt, at discrediting my statements.
lurk moar before posting

I'm asking why you're choosing not to support it.

sounds like you need to choose your partners better, that's on you not other homos

Why should I?

is this a joke?
and if not could you please explain to me why I shouldn't fuck my gf in the butt?

Fpbp

The anus is still not a sex organ. It's where fecal excrement is expelled from the body.

Holy B A S E D

>you win arguments by having more sex
Should have just responded with "have sex" instead. More concise.

homosexuals are just frustrated incels who couldn't get laid so they started coping by fucking other men. Prove me wrong.

Is this deranged faggot seriously trying to talk about morals and degeneracy?

More like endocrine disruptors made them mentally ill. They're not healthy or normal.

Because it's sodomy and gay. The anus is not meant to be used for sex and has negative health consequences. The main problem is that it's degenerate and doesn't lead to kids. Like the other user said, fucking a woman in the ass is no different from fucking a guy.

this, faggots are fucking gross

fpbp

Attached: Persona 5.png (1382x1500, 1.09M)

thank you for this post

fucking hell this is a good post

>Yea Forums complains day and night bitching about Makoto not having a personality and is an unoriginal character
>Enter Kawakami, the totally original concept of the prostitute teacher, whose personality includes not wanting to be a prostitute.... Or a teacher.
>YES MOMMY STEP ON ME LET ME DRINK YOUR BATH WATER

I don't really give a shit about your preference. I just want you to know that you're a bunch of fucking hypocrites.

Attached: 1562031657794.gif (200x200, 2.94M)

When japan abolished the samurai, they abolished the state promotion of homosex.

Attached: Accept it.gif (386x280, 3.13M)

The hell are those dots on his body? Are those zits?

damn japan is based

blessed first post

>dating a teacher is bad
I'm sorry that I, the player, am over 20 years old and the protagonist is silent enough that I, the player, feel like I am supposed to put myself in his shoes. And my peepee said, Fuck the goth nurse or the teacher, so I did.

>Have crush on this girl in high school
>Can't be together because we are both dating someone else
>Finally we are both single
>She tells me about sucking off her step-brother in the jacuzzi
>We fuck and her pussy is so loose I can't even get off

Attached: A-Rod.jpg (526x395, 64K)

>negative health consequences.
this is only if you don't clean up
and why wouldn't you clean up?
>The main problem is that it's degenerate and doesn't lead to kids.
not trolling, what is the logic here?
what is wrong with not having kids?
>fucking a woman in the ass is no different from fucking a guy.
I mean I guess you're right but neither of these are bad things. personally I couldn't fuck a guy cause I wouldn't be hard but what's the problem here?

Your post is complete bullshit and I fully disagree, but I am butt mad there was no "a cat is fine too" route.

Attached: fe4519b3401e7c7af4cd59f083f26919.jpg (621x800, 63K)

>The main problem is that it's degenerate and doesn't lead to kids.
Who the fuck cares. Homosexuality has nothing to do with low fertility rate. This is pure tradcuck cope.
Poland hates fags and has a pathetic fertility rate

Sex exists to procreate. Homosexual relationships can't procreate, thus they are not normal. Homosexuality is a mental illness.

You came here from Arist's Let's Play, didn't you?

I want him to fuck my ass.

fuck off you furry shitbag

This game has the most unrealistic portrayal of highschool girls, when they said Ann had never been with anyone before I died laughing.

Attached: voldemort_harry_potter-696x448.jpg (696x448, 45K)

>all these triggered replies
this is now bait on Yea Forums

I can agree with your last comment, but

>Selling a fantasy of fucking your teacher is healthy.

let's not go too far.

Tell me, what is the purpose of marriage? Why do men have relationships with women? Why go through all this instead of jacking off with a flower pot? It's all about family. If you don't believe in the fundamentals you literally have no argument against homosexuality or any other degeneracy.

Attached: bible.jpg (224x184, 6K)

>She tells me about sucking off her step-brother in the jacuzzi
That was your first mistake

Based and dangerously redpilled

Attached: KYS_tranny~3.png (670x1024, 948K)

imagine being as bad a bible thumper

unironically kill yourself

>Sex exists to procreate.
this is incorrect. sex exists FOR procreation yes. but we as humans use it to gain pleasure at least 90% of the time
>Homosexual relationships can't procreate, thus they are not normal.
again we do not use sex exclusively or even usually to procreate. so this is not a valid argument
>Homosexuality is a mental illness.
you're gonna have to back up that very broad claim

According to you, marrying a woman who cannot have children is exactly as bad as homosexuality.

But most of the replies are agreeing with him?

based

Correct.

Marriage is literally for beta males. Alphas just impregnate whoever they want and as many women as they want. If you care about spreading your seed then donate to a sperm bank.

You'll sooner die to super AIDS due to being a big gay faggot, user.

I'd fuck one of these things through an assflap if they shaved down there and had a cute voice. Wouldn't even care about which gender they were either desu.

Attached: 6423432.jpg (273x234, 7K)

Procreation is a psychological need.

That's just unfortunate, not degenerate.

>It is correct that sex exists to procreate, but if I play the semantics card, I can half ass a discredit
nah lol, get your jollies elsewhere you bored sociopath

Yes, that used to be grounds for annulment in the past. That can happen but it would the rare exception and a travesty to both sides involves. Not the standards as we have now with couples not having kids.

>tfw I'm older than sensei

Attached: 1550776245492.gif (600x773, 721K)

Joker isn't gay, why would there be a gay romance option?

Reminder that homosexuals make up less than 10% of the population.

>what is the purpose of marriage?
it's a commitment people make to each other to show their love and devotion
>Why do men have relationships with women?
I'm sure everyone has their own reasons but I think we can safely chalk it up to "this person makes my life better"
>Why go through all this instead of jacking off with a flower pot?
I don't think a flower pot could positively affect someone's life to such a huge degree
>It's all about family. If you don't believe in the fundamentals you literally have no argument against homosexuality or any other degeneracy.
this is where your argument gets hazy. it sounds like you're admitting defeat "I have no argument without my bible"
not trying to troll, this is just how it was framed

>Alphas just impregnate whoever they want and as many women as they want.
...and then have to regularily pay for each child for about 2 decades.

>Japan is bizarre
>Not the middle east where they fuck 8 year olds and throw gays from skyscrapers
back to resetera with you

There are plenty of heterosexual couples who would beg to differ, but even then, if you want kids as a homo just donate sperm my dude

>Poland hates fags
any sources to back that up? We have pride parades in every major city.

>but we as humans use it to gain pleasure at least 90% of the time
Yeah, people tend to abuse their natural functions all the time. Look at gambling. Whats your point?

Based and the most red of pills

Attached: 1557096300125.gif (607x609, 754K)

I have an incest fetish tho and we never had any illusions of being a couple

Really it was just the loose vagina that ruined everything

>We have pride parades in every major city
Sounds like occupation

I guess the MC isn't a fag like you OP.

You're making an emotional argument. Using secular standards you can marry anything, including your 2D waifu and homosexuals. With your logic it's good as long as it makes a positive different to them, and who are you to judge that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recognition_of_same-sex_unions_in_Poland#Public_opinion

Hahah gaaaaaaaaay

based

wait what?
are you saying humans don't use sex for pleasure?
cause user that's just factually incorrect
>sociopath
I'm a sociopath... for having sex? and not wanting children?
>abuse their natural functions
you guys just don't have sex for pleasure?
you think gaining pleasure is some sort of abuse?
could you explain why you feel pleasure is bad for us?

Adoption is a thing that exists and is able to be done by heterosexual couples and homosexual couples, both of which have highly similar success rates at it.
If the objective of life is to have and raise children, you have to recognize the ability to raise children that are not biologically yours.
If you only recognize biological childbirth as the only real path towards fulfillment of one's life, then you're plainly wrong.

behold the power of teacher

Attached: 1563089624783.jpg (1568x1145, 1.49M)

>Three times more likely than Obesity
>From: Vanguard America

Attached: 1516709631403.gif (257x200, 1.24M)

Kill yourself homosexual

at the end of the day it is an emotional decision isn't it?
anyone could marry anything sure, I dont judge.
It's only insecure people who feel their marriage is someone made invalid by other people marrying stuff like cars or whatever

Kill yourself homofaggots

your playful response to me is all I needed to confirm it. You've been outed, you gifted intellectual burnout child.

jesus user if I didn't know any better I'd mistake you for a roastie having a meltdown what with this whole post

>In 2011, according to a poll by TNS Polska, 54% of Poles supported same-sex partnerships
Poles are only against gay marriage because it makes no fucking sense to let gay marry. It's a catholic tradition and as such would be literally fucking braindead to allow gay marriage. All gays can legally sign a civil partnership which from legal perspective gives them basically the same rights as marriage.

Fpbp. People need to stop normalizing mental illnesses.

He's right

Homosexuals should not be raising kids, period. Those kids have drastically higher rates of developing problems of their own and/or being abused.

>marriage is a catholic tradition
lol

There's an entire genre devoted to this shit, go play any number of those

The problem is you are trying to argue against the fact that the intended purpose of sex is for procreation. Which is pretty fucking retarded if you ask me.

If you have a lot of sex you would also have a lot more of diseases unless you use a condom. If I were gay I would let a guy fuck my ass unless he used a condom

Have sex

I'm not being playful or having a meltdown, I guess tone is hard to convey over text.
those questions are legitimate and if you guys have any weight to your claim it shouldn't be too hard to answer.
I'll try and simplify: why do you feel sex without procreation is bad? and what is wrong with gaining pleasure, sex or otherwise?

You're alright

Attached: 919094590.jpg (632x684, 90K)

>want to fuck
>women just ignore me
>stop caring about them and find another men that wants to fuck
>finally fuck
I don’t see the problem, mate

Can you show me some evidence for that claim?
All I can find to back you up are articles from before the year 2000.

I'm not though I even said that here the facts are we don't use sex for procreation most of the time and I want to know why people feel its a bad thing.
especially when most people have been doing this for years with no negative repercussions

The mouth isn’t also a sex organ. You shouldn’t put you dick/vagina in there. And the hand isn’t also a sex organ, you shouldn’t masturbate. The tits aren’t a sex organs, you shouldn’t fondle them

This, faggots are disgusting weirdos who literally get covered in shit every time they have sex and try to fuck or brainwash children. There's a reason most cultures don't want them around.

I didn't used to care, but faggots are fucking annoying so I can't wait for whites to finally die off so we can join the proud muslim tradition of rooftop funtime.

You faggots just have gays just because now it is popular to be one. I bet if you lived in a place that gas homosexuals you would say “gays are based” because you’re just a bunch of contrarian faggots

>Homosexuality is degenerate
This , but the west pushes this shit. They are using faggotry to help weed out the gene pool of some that should not reproduce. Same thing as the fucking tranny agenda right now. First it was the gay agenda now the tranny agenda, the only reason they try to make it "acceptable" is these "people" are willingly taking themselves out of the gene pool. The bigger problem is these fucking things want to adopt or have surrogate babies which is just wrong on so many levels

I bet if you lived in a place that gas homosexuals you'd be dead lmao

what the hell? That's an astronomically high vote count for such a modestly popular series

>you honestly think breeding is everyone's sole purpose in life?
That is the fucking idea of how life works you fucking tranny. The problem is we are no longer letting natural selection take people like you , the weak and stupid out of the gene pool and you are weakening us as an entire race

Stop taking about shit you know nothing about

absolutely destroyed

Nah, I hate faggots because you're fucking annoying, I'm not even white so that argument doesn't even work.

based

Not that user, but to be fair, likewise anything from post-2010s would cause you to be an immdiete target of a harassment campaign.

>tranny
>natural selection
>weakening us as a race
okay you clearly have a lot to unpack here, I'm not trans and I'm not sure why you would assume that.
humans have been fighting natural selection since we created medicine.
the only people who are weakening the race are those who aren't intelligent enough to understand the premise of humans as community animals and why we should be working together.
the people who cling to the ways of the past are truly holding us back as a species.
we have evolved past bodily conditions and our intellect is what pushes us forward as a human race

Based

Attached: tz4f65af0f.jpg (400x285, 17K)

Yes, being straight isn't either. Every human is bisexual, to some degree. Sexuality is too complex to be clearly defined by the genes like that. Look it up

Sorry, I'm not white enough to believe something that dumb.

are whites actually more often homosexual why is everyone blaming whites

I can only imagine how much it depresses you that morally correct individuals fall flat in conveying proper sentiments and are so easily disarmed with rhetoric

>you honestly think breeding is everyone's sole purpose in life?
Objectively? Yes.

>this is ok
>being able to insert your penis into the vagina of a young woman is ok
>not a single option to insert your penis into the anus of a young man though
Japan is honestly fucking bizarre

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Because white countries are by far the most accepting of gays.
They shill for them literally nonstop.

Most everyone else keeps it behind closed doors.

"Yeah is this 911? I got a case of verbal destruction."

>it's almost like

Disregarded.

Kawakami fags are the lowest.

In general the waifus were lacking in P5.

humans are smart enough to decide that for themselves. sure some people will have ingrained bullshit but that doesn't take away that choice
>morally correct individuals
none of these individuals have explained why they are correct, maybe you could answer some of these questions better then they?
okay, now why do you feel that way in a world where there are enough people to breed already?
I guess a better question would be what is wrong with not wanting children in a world already full of humans?

>Yea Forums went from being ironically gay years ago to adopting sharia law

Attached: 1515869009358.jpg (602x709, 94K)

JOKER IS FUCKING 16 YOU ABSOLUTE RETARDS! FUTABA IS ONLY ONE YEAR YOUNGER THAN EVERYONE ELSE!
ALSO SHE ISN'T YOUR FUCKING SISTER, YOU LITERALLY SPEND A YEAR IN THAT HOUSE, THAT'S NOT ENOUGH TO BECOME ANYONE'S FAMILY MEMBER!

Yea Forums has a lot more blacks and Hispanics nowadays.
Plus, the faggots on Yea Forums became even more annoying, so they're easy to hate.

>community animals
This x100 , have fun being part of the herd of sheep
The ones who will survive no matter what are the wolves , the sheep are a drain on everything while those of us who should be in the gene pool know to ration the resources at hand and do not run to the hospital at every little sniffle or scratch. You suckle at the teet of your government and expect that to keep you alive

FPBP

Attached: 2F05CC3E-9E61-4391-9272-10C6C2FECBEB.jpg (1024x576, 131K)

>Yea Forums was ironically gay
>Yea Forums was gay

Attached: 1264904266198.jpg (600x454, 57K)

Fpbp we're done here.

One day this whole forced gay fad will be done, but the effects of the hormone pills you took will remain.

Just think about it.

Odds are it's mostly the women.

>YOU LITERALLY SPEND A YEAR IN THAT HOUSE, THAT'S NOT ENOUGH TO BECOME ANYONE'S FAMILY MEMBER
That's plenty enough time for that, actually

>now why do you feel that way in a world where there are enough people to breed already?
There aren't. Not for us whites. We're a supremely small global minority.

>maybe you could answer some of these questions better than they?
I appreciate your position and desire for good experiment data, but the lack of even a single person wanting to put forth the admittedly small amount of evidence it would take to make you go away has reached schadenfreude levels and I'd rather you just keep making them chase their own tails

Only white people unironically believe that.

Think about it logically

>humans are smart enough to decide that for themselves. sure some people will have ingrained bullshit but that doesn't take away that choice
Nah, you don't choose what you're sexually attracted to.

Blacks are more prone to homosexuality than whites.

>the premise of humans as community animals and why we should be working together.
the entire history of humanity is killing each other and fucking each other other

trap culture =/= modern tranny culture
The first is ironic and based on the japanese cartoon stereotype. The latter is some crazy derivative and self destructing life style.
It's like a meme vs the idiocy that remains when the meme over.

>ironically gay
It was mostly done for humor until homofags started to think they were in good company. A community of people pretending to be idiots will eventually start attracting real idiots. A standard phenomenon.

i've seen nothing but gays in other threads for a while now. with the occasional thread where all the /pol/ tards coming to threads like these where its nothing but gay hate. sort of like a containment thread really, lotta gays on Yea Forums and they can't deal with it

>Yes, being straight isn't either. Every human is bisexual, to some degree
A claim made by a man who thought raping babies was A-okay.

Alfred Kinsey was a charlatan degenerate and his work should be acknowledged as the utter trash it is.

Ironic that you admit only white people realize how long a pregnancy is

Means nothing when black countries literally burn gays alive.
Meanwhile white countries will literally bend down and tongue their crusty assholes for acceptance.

>I was merely pretending to be gay!!!!!!!
who does this shit, standard procedure for testing waters is starting it off as a joke or am i just being retarded

>mental condition that completely locks you out of the gene pool and stops you procreating
>normal

>projecting this hard
okay buddy none of those topics were even discussed
>us whites
although we do have different genes we are all one human race, everybody will keep mixing otherwise inbreeding will actually kill us off
I'm just trying to understand the mentality of another side of discourse. I'm asking very simple questions yet not receiving many concrete answers. it makes the whole thought process seem baseless and I think people are better than that.

>i've seen nothing but gays in other threads for a while now
You see what you wish to see.

neck yourself tranny

Yea Forums was prison gay not "it's ma'am, give me all the hormone blockers" gay

Attached: 1553879380371.jpg (765x960, 128K)

Unspeakably based

Corporations peddle it in an age where offending anybody is career suicide. The social media empires at Silicon Valley have overwhelming reach and a clear left-wing bias, leading to rampant thought policing that bleeds into the real world. In regards to USA its only really a problem in major cities where again, the corporations reside.

I meant i dont usually see much if any opposition to gay threads, not like this anyway. if anything im glad this is the anti gay thread

sure but we get to decide what social label to use.
you don't just get to call everyone "bi" despite how they feel about it
yes and now we have to evolve about that. large countries working together is the start of us not fucking each other over at every turn.
I'm not saying it'll be easy but it's the only way we'll survive in the long run

>although we do have different genes we are all one human race
Yes, but we are a subspecies, with noticeable and impactful differences from our fellows.

That's what millions of years of separate evolution will do, and it goes even farther. There's known fertility issues with interracial marriages.

So no, we aren't "all the same". My people are a tiny minority.

That's what happens when you have four generations of jewish subversion.

My point is people don't have to agree with it, hell you can argue the negatives in a civil way but times have changed from being a more laughable site to people making unironic posts like this
2016 ruined this board due to the tonal change and now and then it leaks into the real world in the worst ways possible due to people actually going outside to throw their lives away doing something stupid

Attached: 1500979313915.jpg (1102x658, 44K)

I know, and you'd like my help in putting an end to it so the itch in the back of your head telling you to stop wasting half the day on this thread will be rationally dispelled. Enjoy chasing the dragon, young one.

>every gay I've met in real life has been a chill and friendly person who didn't flaunt it
>every gay I meet online is an obnoxious cunt who shoves their sexuality into everything
Why is this?

Yeah in a single fucking prefecture and it requires being married and marriage requires parental approval. Every other prefecture is 18

>My people are a tiny minority.
we are all your people is what I'm saying.
sure again genetic differences and all of that but the world has become connected. its not just your subspecies everyone's will decrease and create new subspecies over time.
this is how it works, no one is out to kill off white people we are all going to be different races in the future

Listen fag, I've been here since 2011 and the anti-faggotry stuff has always been a thing here.

Baseado e redpillado

>we are all your people is what I'm saying.
And you are wrong to state so.
>sure again genetic differences and all of that but the world has become connected
The world was always 'connected'. Why should we now go out of our way to become utter mutts?
>its not just your subspecies everyone's will decrease and create new subspecies over time.
So?
>no one is out to kill off white people
Breeding a species to extinction is still extinction.

Yeah well I've been here since 2003 and black people were always vampires but you don't see that publicized nowadays do you faggot

I'm not saying it wasn't, I'm just saying people wasn't actually doing really stupid shit because of it

Attached: 23241223.jpg (1200x1980, 166K)

>projecting this hard
You cant see it because the wool is over your fucking eyes sheep, this IS the fucking topic. You are being farmed by the upper class to be a sheep slave so the wealthy and powerful can live high on the hog. They are making the gene pool shallow and weak so they can control the huge herd and you follow blindly along with the rest. THIS is why faggots , trannies , and idiots like you are allowed to run rampant, because you make the rest of us weaker

what is a strong gene pool to you?

Trap culture here started with people making fun of each other for finding Bridget from GGX attractive. Just people taking the piss out of each other until it started devolving with boards like Yea Forums having group fap threads during the New Year and avatar-based ERPing. Now we have the homoculture thats present today.

It's not simply an influx of "new" people that can't take this place with subtle irony, it's more like the people from even before that changed their ways.
Everyone has become like this. We're living in the age that you're either on the side of this new cultural revolution of everything contrary to what we used to believe or you try to defend the old ways to some extent.
Blame it on parents sending his every kid to college and marxism becoming hot again. It's the pre-WWII atmosphere all over again. We're in deep shit.

Based

Attached: 1554872842846.jpg (254x301, 14K)

This is what we Germans call "basiert und rotgepillt".

Yes, and it was also way less in your face in mainstream culture back then. As they've pushed gays and trannies ever harder, so have channers learned to hate.

>Bridget
>No mention Jun Itawarase
Found the faker, mongrel.

>tfw you'll never force Mishima to wear a maid dress and destroy his boipucci in a brutal Kamoshida roleplay session

Nein, niemand nennt das hier so.

How about going back to a time where none of this shit mattered and everyone just wanted to play videogames

Honestly I feel a lot of the angst comes from people in America who might have to live with this kind of environment and the rest of the country being obnoxious when most of the rest of the world has progress and then just moves on rather than always celebrating

Attached: 132131242.jpg (600x477, 38K)

Die basierten und rotgepillten Leute schon.

>utter mutts
mutts are genetically superior overall.
you think this is a bad thing?
>extinction is extinction
but you arent dying you’re procreating with the rest of your species. evolution is natural why do you want to stagnate?

It is politically incorrect , and would be a "ruthless" place. No more leaving the elderly in care homes etc where they lay in bed all day popping pills like fucking candy waiting to die. No more welfare. Want to be a faggot or a tranny , fine but you do not get to adopt or have surrogate children. Assisted suicide , quit fucking donating to world vision and just let them fucking die or figure it out for themselves. Obviously it cannot be as brutal as 300 where we inspect each baby and cast off the unfit , but those that are mentally and physically capable cannot carry the burden of everyone who isn't anymore , the population is growing too fast and the number of people who should not pass on there genes and are is growing too fast. I could articulate all the thoughts better with more time but can't be bothered, either you see it or your a sheep and part of the problem.

we are having a conversation about pleasure and race. you are going full tin foil hat and you have to explain these ideas you just showed up with.
we’ve already established the gene pool bit is about intellect and actions not just genes anymore. we’ve evolved past that years ago

We'll go back to it after the war.

The whole world is like this right now. Europe is fucked with EU and muslims, South America is in deep shit with commies. The eastern world is fucked up with different problems but they don't come here.

Futaba is cute

Attached: __sakura_futaba_persona_5_and_etc_drawn_by_mmtip__b5eeb3b65b65c10c84e8c4651070af4a.png (612x800, 508K)

sounds pretty shit desu and with that attitude i bet you would be seen as one of the weak. also isnt there a population cap anyway?

this is a good first step with communication. I have found common ground with a number of these ideas.
but the conversation ends if you dont want to push forward with the points that will be called into question

>referring to ancient Sparta as 300
There'd be place at the bottom of a cliff for you, for sure

>we’ve already established the gene pool bit is about intellect and actions
Well your fucking wrong , you think you will always have your microwave and air conditioner , It is not about intellect but raw being , always has and always will. Either you can hack the real world or you cant and need the government or some other fucking entity to keep your ass alive. You obviously have no idea how people actually lived even less than 100 years ago and think the way shit is now is actually the norm

Based and redpilled

Attached: 47585390_473115546550256_6274883094670759671_n.jpg (480x480, 36K)

OP got fucking eviscerated by the first post

Again I think you overestimate the problems the rest of the world has, the middle east will always be fucked up but an insistence that things need to be "fixed" takes away from how pleasant some parts of the world can be and the safety of them, the fact that some Americans celebrate and dream of the chance of a civil war is disturbing and honestly disrespects the fact people fought for the free world and people only want to go and fuck it up again with another war rather than actually debate things out like a civil society

Agreed

Attached: 1231242131.jpg (1800x1217, 340K)

Yea Forums was never gay. Posting trap memes for laughs doesn't make you gay, cocklusting and RPing in every thread does.

>we’ve already established the gene pool bit is about intellect and actions
doesn't matter how smart you are if your brain gets smashed in by grug's rock lmao
in real life might will always win out over intellect

>with another war rather than actually debate things out like a civil society
The problem is that neither side wants to talk, especially not the """tolerant left"""
If you're on the right you're a bigot/racist/incel
If you're on the left you're a cuck/basedboy/faggot

I think you make yourself weak blaming others for your problems.

Are you a useless neet with no life skills recieving gov't checks?
Can't argue with people who can't see past their own nose , can only discuss with those that see things in a similar manner
More people will know the scene in 300 than talking about fucking ancient sparta, because that is the fucking world we live in

How many people now could not make it in this world with only removing the internet from their lives?

>Forgetting the times people crossdressed because people requested it
>Forgetting the time Moot did the same

Why do you think faggot became endearing in some contexts

Attached: 1445734273791.png (228x316, 40K)

if that was true then humans wouldn't be at the top of the food chain. You can overcome physical ability and it's not all that hard

grug get sharper rock
grug win every time
grug put rock on stick
grug win every time

Attached: DcZ12N0.jpg (378x462, 29K)

>rather than actually debate things out like a civil society
We tried that for years, it doesn't work, so now it's time to start killing.

Tax his land,
Tax his bed,
Tax the table At which he's fed.

Tax his tractor,
Tax his mule,
Teach him taxes Are the rule.

Tax his work,
Tax his pay,
He works for peanuts Anyway!

Tax his cow,
Tax his goat,
Tax his pants,
Tax his coat.
Tax his ties,
Tax his shirt,
Tax his work,
Tax his dirt.

Tax his tobacco,
Tax his drink,
Tax him if he
Tries to think.

Tax his cigars,
Tax his beers,
If he cries
Tax his tears.

Tax his car,
Tax his gas,
Find other ways
To tax his ass.

Tax all he has
Th en let him know
That you won't be done
Till he has no dough.

When he screams and hollers;
Then tax him some more,
Tax him till He's good and sore.

Then tax his coffin,
Tax his grave,
Tax the sod in
Which he's laid.

Put these words
Upon his tomb,
'Taxes drove me
to my doom...'

When he's gone,
Do not relax,
Its time to apply
The inheritance tax.

There is only so much weight one healthy man can carry

no im working hard and im happy, though you'd probably call me a sheep being farmed. im on a good path, maybe i wont be an elite, but its a hell of a lot better than what i started this life with. where are you in life? are you even happy?

but factually the mordern world is the norm for a majority of people.
even if we were in a post apocalyptic environment brains would beat brawn. not that brawn is useless of course not. but as humans our ideas and tool use has propelled us forward when muscles couldnt anymore
everyone has the capacity to intake new information including myself.
If they dont learn something from all of this maybe someone else will, possibly even me

>Reminder that homosexuals make up less than 1% of the population.
FIXED.
The numbers have been continuously and miraculously rising in the past years because the LGBTPQ community and their libshit sjw pc buddies in the media wants to heavily push the narrative that there are many of them to normalise these freaks of nature. While in truth they (faggots and dykes combined) barely make up 1% of the populaton.
Trannies are in the 0.3% range. Yet western media makes it seem like there are literal hundres of millions, soon to be billions of these mentally deranged fringe creatures.

Attached: mentally deranged subhumans.png (1272x1560, 2.41M)

Attached: 1561508646696m.jpg (887x1024, 124K)

it doesnt matter how many there are, all humans deserve respect as long as they arent harming others.
its basic humanity

I thought the spoiler was going to be about the topic of civil wars and what previous leaders taught the country

I guess people just don't change

Attached: 1542812821592.jpg (1920x796, 195K)

My point is you probably wouldn't know about Spartan tradition without having watched or read 300. Even your radical views you need to be pre-chewed for you by mass culture before you preach them, and you call other people sheep?

smeg make long distance rock
smeg wins every time
smeg gives crug shiny stone to deal with grug
smeg wins every time

this shit isn't even theoretical. Intelligence and cunning generally and historically overcomes brute strength. Again humans are at the top of the food chain for a reason

Debating never actually works though does it
Things are decided through blood and steel every time

>brains would beat brawn
Brains would work with brawn, grug will protect/hunt to sustain those who add to the community, the problem is too many add nothing and just suck everything dry

I await the day all tranny subhumans pull the trigger. mmw that faggot shit.

All of those contradict the idea that humanity gets ahead by trusting each other though
Nations get built by murder and betrayal

leadership is a quality found in intellects which helps those who feel useless to find purpose while helping the rest of the community

Blessed opinions.

Attached: 1561498873144.jpg (608x1000, 93K)

Truly completely and utterly based

The US government has become long in the tooth and corrupt as sin.

>dwindling birth-rates
Jewsh immigration propaganda

This is a beautiful sentiment
But it is wrong as fuck, if you do not contribute to humanity you do not deserve anything

So you’re saying WG isn’t real?

Yeah and you know what isn't respectful? Bringing up your sexuality every waking moment of every day and having a month dedicated to it to pat yourselves on the back. Other self respecting homosexuals don't feel the need to bring it up all the time to try and be more individualistic. It's just like the faggots that always bragged about how much weed they smoked and alcohol they drank back in high school, congratulations autist, millions of other people are just like you, you are not special.

How come japs even do furry shit better than amerimutts?

Yea Forums hated gays before it was cool.
You newfag, see it's even in the language

We can carry some dead weight , but at this point in time there is too much dead weight for the contributing members to carry

respect isn't given freely, it has to be earned. also that very picture proves you wrong based on statistics alone. faggots, dykes and trannies run a 80% higher risk to abuse and harm children because they are fucked in the brain. because mother nature fucked up when their blobs of flesh and blood were morphing into humans. they literally have a different brain activity than normal people. so it's only natural for normal people to be suspicious and wary of homofaggots, lesbodykes and trannies and rightfully so.

Nah, I'd argue that pretty much everything following WW2 with the cold war and everything else was a war of words and action and not blood and steel

We're living in a time user where plenty of countries in the world have the power to completely destroy whole countries if not the whole earth, we moved forward so fast the concept of a battleground war is non-existent (unless we count the middle east)

Well then maybe the answer is political reform rather than war, after if you have the means to vote who you want into power then people should take it rather than idolize the idea of reform through conflict and then everything being "fixed" afterwards

Attached: 1541877931654.png (691x1150, 638K)

It was always "pretend gay 4 lulz" with an underlying hatred/disgust of fags.
Nothing has changed.

>tfw you will never wake up next to Makoto and enjoy a nice breakfast with her

Attached: 1493482847997.jpg (1189x644, 177K)

They aren't pretending anymore user

Attached: why2.png (460x269, 260K)

they trust the community they're in because that's how shit gets done. The betrayal and murder starts to kick in over acquiring another group's resources or sometimes over leadership, not just for the sake of murder and betrayal. Now some people try to put themselves above the community but that's always a gamble and risks alienation from said said community

user shut the fuck up, they're not ready for the redpill yet.

>WG
White guilt?

Anyway Japan's population is fine.
The whole "their birthrate is low" meme is to push for immigration.
Relatively western countries seem to have higher birth rates partly due to minorities reproducing by the dozen.

Isn't Morgana a romance option in P5R now? I guess faggots got what they wanted.

you can only contribute once grown and you can only grow healthy through respect. its really that simple
But i agree with this statement for the most part. the only reason a month is given to them is because they were prosecuted for so long. besides what they do to celebrate themselves isnt stopping you or anyone else from celebrating who you are

That nigga can fuck right off into a burial casket.

You can choose who to make the character date out of a selection of people he wants to date. He is not gay so that is not an option.

Is that so hard to understand?

No and his human form isn't even real since it's part of the reality manipulating shenanigans that happen after New Years and he still gets cucked, AGAIN!

Attached: 1497913541533.png (992x629, 652K)

>Well then maybe the answer is political reform rather than war
The two aren't mutually exclusive. The only real way to actually get political reform is to force the issue, as the last three decades can attest.

The deep state won't be talked out of power, nor will the corrupt elite ever care. They have the money, they don't need laws.

again leadership should be coming into play here. if you believe yourself to be useful then help others to do the same. its tough but thats how you can actually help your community
children do not need to earn respect nor do randos on the street. disrespect is what needs to be earned. if people are harming children then damn right they should be treated badly. but generalizing people and assuming who should and shouldnt deserve respect before even knowing them is counterproductive and harmful to everyone

this is an excellent image

fucking saved

lmao this has to be bait, people trying to organize straight pride events are absolutely slaughtered socially. The worst "prosecution" homos have faced is in 3rd world shitholes where islam reigns supreme where they, at bare minimum, beat them horrible and often usually just kill them. In most western countries it was usually people just expressing disgust/indifference, and the fact they weren't getting attention for announcing how "different" they are from the "normal" pissed them off so they rally together to get attention more easily.

Attached: 1561501360253m.jpg (1024x724, 139K)

Fpbp

fucking disgusting

this is ANOTHER reason why Japan needs to be nuked off the face of the planet

Honestly I unironically agree, it's weird as fuck that they allowed for all of that but no gay options. Still, eh, I'm happy as a Taefag, though I wish Sae were an option too. Let all of our deviant fetishes bet catered to, it's a fantasy game full of fictional literally who's.

Attached: 14235342.png (278x182, 4K)

You can have those fetishes catered to back on discord and reddit, tranny.

I want Futaba to sit on my face while she plays vidya

I am pretty sure the Y-San from nisekoi is responsable for this

its all about common sense and intent.
if you want ti have a straight pride parade go right ahead and fuck whoever says otherwise. but if the point of the parade is to actively contrdict the gay pride parade then people have a right to call bullshit.
I’ve seen firsthand how queer people are treated, I am mistaken for one by small minded people simply because my hair is long. I agree the pendulum has swung too far in the direction of “look at me im gay” part of it is definitely a fad.
but they still face prosecution daily third world or not and until we can find a way to work together things like the pride parade are going to stick around

UND DAS HEISSE

ERIIIIKA

thread theme
m.soundcloud.com/3-itch/kill-all-the-gays-and-the-faggots

>it's weird as fuck that they allowed for all of that but no gay options.
Joker isn't gay.

I’m more baffled at all this latest trend of encouraging homo while witchhunting pedo. Like being a buttfucker is something that’s better than childfucker. Both are sexual deviants why the hell is one taking a moral high ground above the other ?

Extremely based and incredibly redpilled.

B-B-BUT MUH LOLIS. Reminder to lolifags that your fat, sweaty, 30+ year old asses will never have some random child come up to you wanting to fuck you like in your deranged fantasies spawned from your hentai addictions. Do yourselves and everyone else a favor and put two bullets in your skull.

>he thinks he's living in a free world
lol

fuck off pedo, two consenting adults is morally better than fucking a kid who cant consent

And you think that the people with all the money, all the power, all the media control and pretty much own the country would fall to a makeshift army of purists?
I think the right to bare arms is a good one but even if everyone was rallied around that cause there would still be plenty more military might from the powerful country in the world, its been good debating with you user but honestly do you think that war could be fought and won?

Very cute neet user

Attached: 1557905346517.jpg (1440x1177, 218K)

Hearty kek

Less talking; more Kawakami.

Attached: kawa2.jpg (706x1000, 102K)

>mfw we get to date her sister in the otherwise unnecessary rerelease

Attached: 1562312550815.jpg (512x512, 151K)

>two consenting male adults is the same as a creepy older person grooming and raping underage children
what?
this is the stupidest statement ive seen here and wow theres a lot of stupid

Please tell me how they are prosecuted whenever you turn on a TV or even open up Google and you see constant glorification of anyone remotely LGBT from 99% of the media, especially for about the past 8-10 years.

This. It’s in every animal’s instinct to seek to mate with young and healthy partner so as to produce healthy heir. Homosexuality is abnormal because it benefit nothing and is clearly a sexual deviance.

>why isn't there any gay characters?
*adds gay characters*
>why isn't everyone gay?
no one should listen to faggots ever. they're never satisfied. no wonder they got fucking stoned and caned back in the day. they wouldn't shut the fuck up.

fpbp, westoids btfo

This is the exact fucking problem FE has
>FE originally wasn't a dating sim
>fags want it to be more like a dating sim
>fags want gay options
>fags get get options
>fags want more gay options
>fags get 8 gay options
>fags want the whole cast to be gay
it's cancerous

Love seeing the sexual oppressed "great" nation of America getting butthurt over a 17 year old dating someone in their 20's. You have the most actual pedophiles in the world, so hold that L United States of Child Molesters.

Attached: 1563057012172.gif (367x219, 523K)

its never going to devolve into everyone being gay no matter their demand. the best compromise is everyone is bi and then everyone can stfu because the canon will be whatever you want it to be

That's why i'm boycotting every game that doesn't have gay romance in it. I don't care whether it's Zelda or Tetris, everything needs gay sex to progress our society and make us less homophobic.

>talking as if those homo priests didn’t specifically choose to molest young boys.

I like how defensive these anal fuckers get once you call out their bullshit. There’s no consensus in that,you should get admitted to shrink,or better yet locked away in some institutes.

hey I’m going to agree with you here I dislike a lot of modern portrayals of queer people. but this is backlash after being persecuted for so long. im not saying its right, I’m just saying the context matters. the sooner people treat everyone as equals the sooner people wont have to break up into these tribes and call out how much better theirs is than anyone elses’

Attached: nigga.png (625x626, 181K)

I just want FE to not be a fucking dating sim game, I played it because it was a strategy game.
I'd rather romance mechanics be completely cut or neutered to be like the GBA games.

Yeah, I thought they were going to go full homo with the new not-jun

So not only are you gay, you're fucking stupid aswell

pretty much this

>one homo is bad so all homos are bad
think past a first grade level.
one hetero raping children doesnt mean all heteros are evil

>discord faggots leak on to Yea Forums
>therefore all of Yea Forums is gay

Don't act like it's more than 10 people making the crossdressing threads.

Attached: 1562884309557.png (451x381, 121K)

but then how will I get my overpowered units from the future?

>it's anal
well you blew it grim

This but unironically

Faggots get dabbed on

>b-but muh generalization

Funny that’s what all the pedo said too. They said not all of them want to harm children what a load of horseshit. You crazy homo deserve to get beaten and locked up in jail the same as them.

Literally sucks dick for money

two consenting adults, not 1 adult fucking a kid. say this shit out loud and see what type of reaction you get

child units are cut anyway
besides FE4 did it first AND did it better AND had more OP kids
it's basically a better Awakening

I'm talking about before discord user
Long ago

homosexuality is a mental illness

For the past few decades a lot of people didn't care if someone was gay/lesbian/bi etc so long as they weren't obnoxious about it. But they weren't satisfied with that. The "backlash" is caused by the fact people were not congratulating them when they came out of the closet, like announcing what gender you prefer in bed is some astronomical accomplishment that's praiseworthy. Could you imagine how bizarre it'd be if some straight guy went around in the streets exclaiming how much they love fucking women and everyone was applauding them for it? That's what it feels like. You can't say it isn't just attention seeking at this point by how often and desperate they are for the spotlight.

Gay romance options are for fags.

Give an inch and they take a mile. It's why you never pander to faggots.

>I’m gay therefore I’m definitely not pedo

This is how stupid you actually sound. Nutcase logic at its finest.

Jokers not a kid.

This entire game shits on the concept of being normal and says it's why Japanese society is fucked. Obviously there are things that aren't normal because they're BAD, but I doubt what manner of gross puffy genitalia you want to lick falls under that category.

youre combining being gay with being a pedo. im not even gay. just because some gays fuck kids doesnt mean all of them do thats like me saying becuase some straights fuck kids all of them do. seeing how youre trying to say pedo = gay in terms of how bad they are, im thinking youre a fucking pedo trying to make his own shit seem less bad. one is more accepted than the other for a reason

>Most of the responses to this are talking about being redpilled, not realizing the irony of it
It's almost like you guys don't think for yourselves.

>I’m not even gay
>how dare you call us pedo

Nice try butt boy

>consensual intercourse with a girl one month away from turning 18
>life ruined, brandished a pedophile, jailed for half your life

>People shit on Kamoshida for dating a student
>People defend Kawakami to the death for doing the exact same thing
Hypocrites

The problem with Jap chink society is they act just like tumblr and relentlessly shame people who don't act how they want into depression/suicide.

To be fair, Kamoshida blackmailed and beat his students. Kawakami doesn't do any of that.

Who cares?

People shit on Kamoshida for the rape part in statutory rape, not the statutory.

Thank you. Fuck all the literal faggots on this board and elsewhere. You are insufferable.

>one is more accepted

Yeah I bet all those altar boys love taking it in the ass too.Fucking creeps.
The only people accepting you is the same kind of you human garbages.

>White genocide is bad
>Whites finance and direct LGBT activism
How does one reconcile the two? No, you can't tell me it's all jews and there's no goy involvement.

I couldn't give less of a shit what you do, but okay, let me live in your head rent free if you care so much about what others think. You're apparently so pathetic that you have to project shit onto people you disagree with, so fucking lol.

>mfw nobody ITT would bitch if P5 had a FeMC option that still dated the girls.
>And those who say they would are lying to save face

Attached: 1546501017003.jpg (149x157, 8K)

t. ranny. Funny that fags constantly bring up how much they like sucking dick all the time because normal people don't give them the attention they so desperately crave. Who's really living rent free in whose brain, huh fag?

lesbians are the most accepted gays. its a straight up fetish for a lot of people. most watched porn overall is lesbians. meanwhile gay males are hated everywhere.

its almost as if the main demographic for these games are males that aren't faggots.

>meanwhile gay males are hated everywhere.
Not really. It's only generations of group think that led to it.

It's almost as if it's hypocritical. People can hate gays, it's cool. But pretending to be moral for it is retarded.

Never said I hated gays just that it aint normal why cant you guys get this through your fucking heads?

That's literally what defines normal, dipshit.

"BUT IF YOU'RE SAYING WE AREN'T NORMAL THEN YOU'RE SAYING WE'RE BAD AND THAT YOU HATE US BIGOT, UGH!"

everyone is past the fact that it isnt normal, but irregular isnt bad. being gay is boring and accepted, most people dont care if someone else is gay

>Fuck someone of you same gender
>Trigger all Yea Forums
Based

fpbp

Based.

Fuck fags.

i will gladly fuck fags faggot

Both of the replies to my post implied either hatred or hypocritical tolerance for homosexuality in a certain scenario that they agree to
>Meanwhile gay males are hated everywhere
or
>It's almost as if the main demographic for these males are males that aren't faggots

Again. If you hate them, it's cool. Pretending to be moral about it is for pussies. Pretending to be moral about it and going "I never said I hated the gays" is for REAL big pussies.

This.

agreed this is the actual based take

Whats makes you think I'm them?
I stopped replying to this shit a while ago its not normal and I want it to stop being forced into media that I consume because it has no reason to be there except to fill quotas. In short make your own shit faggot and stop forcing others to cater to you.

paying my based to this post

>What makes you think I'm them?
That you replied to a post that replies specifically to two people, dismissing an accusation by going "I don't [Do the thing you're accusing me of doing in your post that replies specifically to two people]"

>y-you're all so triggered!
>w-we're not really a source of disgust!

We get enough gay faggotry pandering in western gamed

>Yea Forums
>complaining about dissgusting things

triggered man (woman)

>Literally proving a faggot's point
God damn, Yea Forums is finished

Funny how all these retards gave you this many (you)s. Japan was okay with le homo meme up until the Meiji restoration when WESTERN ideals dictated it to be wrong. It's only now that Japan is gradually leaving those Westacuck ideas behind and returning to its own ideology.

There's literally nothing wrong with incest. You need to drop the american moralfaggotry.

Fpbp

I'm not the one who brought up OP's point, they did. I was good with agreeing with him and moving on with my day, but here you are seething over someone saying "yeah sure that would fit just as well as the other shit, no skin off my nose." Fucking lol, what a screaming pissbaby.

possibly the best fpbp in history

Attached: 1550945146988.png (600x500, 81K)

But it's true. The demonization of homosexuality and sodomy happened in an attempt to encourage birthrates and population increase. Now, people don't know why they hate gays, they just do because someone else told them they should.

Based and traditionalpilled. Immigrants ruin everything. I'm just glad Japan didn't get completely Westacucked like S*uth Korea did.

Attached: p18-gattig-star-a-20190428.jpg (1503x2000, 803K)

>Why is homosexuality so widespread in the USA
Benefits. People see all the sympathy and favoritism the LGBQ community gets from not only only people, but corporations. They want that psuedo-respect for doing nothing at all but existing. It's like getting free shit, only on a social level.

What they fail to understand, is that is is indeed "psuedo-respect." People only act that way because of peer pressure or for their reputation. Their is no real social value because everyone knows deep-down it's bullshit.

Attached: 1559036659564.jpg (964x1200, 596K)

lmao my post got deleted but this bait thread is still up.

>this stays up but the porn game thread gets deleted

That's a suitable explanation of being a straight white male too

Why not?

>mfw a faggot keeps hitting on me at work
>mfw I report him for sexual harrassment
>mfw he gets fired
Faggots only get praise and laud if you let them, they are like everyone else and there are laws in place to remove them.

Attached: 9D560C92-5C11-4BE7-B714-0F74F164CAC2.gif (220x221, 1.21M)

Based mods, homophobia should never be tolerated.
Also neither should the same person responding to their own post to make it seem like there are multiple people who agree with them.
It's extremely pathetic.
No one like you pol idiots

And they deleted the post kek. Mods are such faggots.

Straight white men are basically the most shit-on class of people in the world. They're constantly kicked down and dragged through the mud. The whole time, their aggressors are screaming "Oh my god you're so privileged!" While kicking them as the lay battered in the gutter. Every white man knows this. Ever woman that's ever done the "Let's be a white man" for-a-day routine to prove a point such as yours ended up saying "I'm so happy I'm not a white man" at the end of it because it backfired.

>People only act that way because of peer pressure or for their reputation.
You mean the same reason people act in opposition to the gays? I think the whole situation should just be neutral. People should stop giving a fuck either way.

Based. Equality is equality, with the good and the bad.

Attached: this.gif (143x345, 1.35M)

>tranny mods saw that everyone agreed with him
>deleted the post
imagine thinking that the Yea Forums moderation hasn't been infiltrated by resetera trannies

>Implying he didn't delete his own post

Yeah, seething so hard that you had to be the first to write out some obviously buttmad response. Your diction just reeks of concern troll redditfaggotry. Make sure to dilate today if you haven't already, and hopefully you'll be joining the 40% soon like the other subhumans.

Yea Forums doesn't let you delete a post after a set amount of time and why would I?

whatever you say komrade user, I'll agree with you so that our glorious leaders don't send me to the gulags

Shit I forgot to reply to this based post before it got deleted.

Oh shit, I didn't realize how long ago that post was. Nevermind
>Why would I?
For shits and giggles. It'd ramp up the posting and get people to attack the mods.

No. Then it's shit.

MODS TRANNIES CONFIRMED
HE DOES IT FOR FREE

>It's almost like

Attached: 1517944705748.png (485x443, 24K)

Cool made up facts

Too based for this world

False equivalence, kill yourself homo

>From: Vanguard America
>Saw the same exact poster somewhere else but it was an Australian source

Attached: 1542224591304.jpg (387x420, 48K)

no

MODS = TRANNES
MODS = TRANNIES
MODS = TRANNIES
People wonder why Yea Forums has been getting edgier, it's because it's a backlash against mods that have started fucking censoring people.

Seething homo, grasping at straws

Asumi is the underloved best

Protag is completely blank slate. Just admit that Japan has a problem showing gay characters as much more than walking stereotypes.

NOOOOOO, 15 YEAR OLD IS STILL A CHILD, FBI HEEEELP

Attached: 1562322730937.jpg (1080x1020, 131K)

Joker is straight.

Based. Funny how all these LARPing counter-culture memesters think Japan is their ally.

Absolutely

You're just not looking hard enough user.

Attached: Tokubetsu Kyuukou Mementos.jpg (1280x1829, 314K)

>28% have over 1000 sexual partners
how the fuck

FUCK FAGGOTS
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK JANNIES

Attached: isis pepe.png (1298x907, 743K)

Women fuck like rabbits.

They're fake. Sexual promiscuity IS a problem in the gay community, but these stats are bullshit.

but those statistics are for gay men aren't they?

christcucks belong on a cross just like their shriveled jew. the romans were 100% right.

>shrug.jpg = obvious buttmad
God that must be a bleak world you live in. Literally all you have to say is "you're a reddit tranny, me no likie, go, sekrit club 2 special 4 u." user's concerned that not everyone in his autistic huddle is drinking the same kool-aid and going with the groupthink. Go figure, not everyone's concerned about what someone else does in their personal life, but you're too busy thinking about people you hate all day. Aahahahah
It's what happens when you live your entire life through a Taiwanese imageboard. At least some of us go outside more than once a week.

Well in case you didn't know the current French president married his former teacher, they initially met when he was 15 and she was 39 (they married later obviously). So I fail to see why it wouldn't be OK considering it literally happened to one of the current world's leader.

Attached: 1546710172683.png (880x495, 442K)

>Japan is honestly fucking based
ftfy

nice drone think
>muh pepe get hard muh genetic imperative I have no will

pathetic

Attached: 72204276_p2.jpg (720x1200, 154K)

Don't ever post sachiko with your "progressive" homoshit

>being gay = bad or unnatural
Allow me to introduce you all to nature. There are a lot of gay animals out there, do a little research.

It's from a 1978 study that focused on gays in San Francisco. That WAS accurate, mostly because they were literally fucking everywhere with anyone, typically complete strangers, because none of them knew about HIV yet.

Fine, I stand corrected.
These stats, at one point, were not bullshit, but do not hold any water in the present day.

Meanwhile, Americans literally protest ads of women in bikinis to own the patriarchy. I'd say Japan's culture is healthier than ours, faggot.

Spoken like every other short-sighted fool.

You're gonna regret much on your deathbed.

Attached: eat.jpg (736x847, 96K)

Cope

What exactly is wrong with fugging 15 year olds? Where Iive aoc is 16, and 12 if the other is

Attached: 70730990_p0_master1200.jpg (711x1000, 425K)

Yes and they don't reproduce and they die off.

That's exactly the case. Most of these bugmen never experienced teenage love so teens having sex makes them seethe because it reminds them of something they never had.

Games like dream daddy were created for whining fags like you, go play it and fuck off retard

>Hurray! Who needs free speech? If an opinion is wrong then it should be banned!

Attached: soy.png (644x800, 15K)

That's how it should be. The west is the weird ones.

Something about her is just so damn comfy.

Attached: coffee.jpg (526x800, 79K)

Janny-tranny, why so mad?

Attached: 1561039559098.png (1024x768, 280K)

Not that user and mods are still fags, but
>Thinking freedom of speech applies everywhere
>Thinking freedom of speech means anything to a privately owned website with its own rules
You're free to express yourself and they're free to delete your post, no matter how gay they are for doing it.

Never said anything about this being a secret club, just pointing out how you "literally" talk like an insufferable reddit homo and that it's pathetic seeing you slinging words around trying to fit in with the "Yea Forums cool kids" while trying to not so subtly insert your shitty politics and opinions into games. I think you're the one concerned here because you were obsessed and upset enough to respond to me after I made some banter about you being a discord tranny. Guess I struck a nerve and now you're trying to play it cool by projecting.

Actually visit Japan and say that, enjoy your 6 day a for 10-12 hour work week

Attached: 8ED8EF6E-F8E7-4BFF-9B45-BEE677C2BD21.jpg (450x600, 45K)

I'm to assume you're heterosexual and probably don't function like you're supposed to in society since you're on Yea Forums. I'm the exception.

Literally why the fuck would you come to this shithole if not because you were allowed to say whatever you want

>Thinking freedom of speech means anything to a privately owned website with its own rules
A privately owned website that will die out if it fucks over its userbase.

People like this remind me literally of cuckolds
>why can't you have another male fuck your girlfriends in a harem game
>dude go kill yourself
>dude at least the girls he rejected
It's scary how liberals sound like cuckolds, literal ones, in every fucking argument the put.

So it was merely pretending

>Japan has a problem showing gay characters
My first intro into the gay was Shinji and there is literally a whole rainbow of gay shit in Japanese culture like Billy Herrington. Amerifat gay is different from the rest of the world

Attached: 1494633516941.gif (872x632, 265K)

Again, you're not reading it right.
In the US, you ARE allowed to say whatever you want as long as it isn't inciting violence or a legitimate threat. You have that freedom of expression. But a company or business also has that same freedom and protection. So, for example
>Business/Company sets up rules
>By doing business with the company or entering their establishments, you agree to their rules
>You are free to break their rules and express your free speech
>But they are also free to kick you out or ban you for breaking their rules
Freedom of Speech isn't freedom of consequence.

I don't see Yea Forums dying any time soon, especially not over the deletion of a post or two. If it survived the migrations from gamergate and the elections, it'll be fine.

Like everything that comes from America, their gay culture is more obnoxious.

Becuase he isn't gay. Same with the characters from the new Fire Emblem. Not every character should be gay. Ffs gays are only what

There are also animals that rape each other and fuck adolescents in their species.
The argument is not gay = bad and unnatural, the argument is gay = bad and gross.

Why would you defend or justify Yea Forums becoming ResetEra 2?

I know man

Attached: 1561340414258.jpg (2115x2115, 2.21M)

Yea Forums wont ever be like those sites the fact that cunny still gets posted is proof of that let them have their petty win don't forget how autistic some of the users on this site are.

Calm down, you dramatic bitch. It's not gonna go that far. Maybe Yea Forums will, but Yea Forums's shit and only good for shitposting. I don't defend it, I just understand it and know they have that right. I dislike people pretending they know the law when bitching about stuff.
I only use Yea Forums on the regular anyway, the only board that matters.

They are trying to force that demographic shift though, alongside the influx of discord trannies.

Well being gay is a mental disease so good on them, better than encouraging it like most fuckwads do

I love mod damage control

i hate fags

user I shouldn't be the one to tell you this but don't take this site so seriously yeah a good amount of faggots are here but I don't think that demographic will stay for long a good amount of it is light trolling.

Alright fella, I'm done, you've shown your entire playbook with the "reddit, tranny, I know you are what I am" shit over and over and over. It's like trying to talk with a smug second grader. Enjoy parroting your buzzwords.