How difficult is The Talos Principle?

How difficult is The Talos Principle?

Attached: 2019-07-14_201958.jpg (559x207, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oeis.org/search?q=0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 7, 15&sort=&language=&go=Search
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>asking about a 200 IQ game
>on a sub80 IQ board
my mistake

it is 31 you pseud

>31
american education everybody

>stupid people are americans
american education everybody

I'm right

You're not
The sequence is either in error, a trolling attempt, or something that was not meant to be solved just by looking at it
oeis.org/search?q=0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 7, 15&sort=&language=&go=Search

I knew something was up. I was using the last 3 terms to get an answer sin the beginning looks like an out of place Fibonacci sequence

>he can't figure out the next in a sequence of the number of rooted trees with n nodes such that no more than two subtrees corresponding to children of any node have the same number of nodes
40IQ detected

Pretty challenging, especially if you 100%. The DLC is also a difficulty spike.

It was too easy, I was making it out to be something much more difficult

Are you fucking retarded?
The sequence is the number of strictly 2-connected graphs with n edges.

That's the sequence starting with 1:
1, 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 7, 15
Not the same sequence

>he can't figure out a sequence without the first term
what a brainlet

The Talos Principle isn't too hard but I found myself engaged the entire time. The puzzles are presented in a way that makes the difficulty curve seemed natural and without any major spikes. When I was stumped it was because I didn't know I could do something or that I failed to see an element of the puzzle. The game has no 90s adventure game logic puzzles.

The story the frames the puzzles well and it never came off as being too pretentious at any point. There is a religious tone to the story that I feel works with the context of whats going on.

The weird glitches are supposed to happen.

Brain dead easy except the secret puzzles, but those are more convoluted and arbitrary than hard.

The game is barely a puzzle game, more than half of the levels are about juggling a cube between moving bombs.

probably not as hard as 3 in three but still, btw did it sell well? im guessing not because i think its niche

The star puzzles in Gehenna are kicking my ass.

>did it sell well
Sold about 1-2 millions on Steam alone which in terms of money is billions in Croatia.

t. watched a stream

oh damn, good for them

What? Why? How did you jump to that conclussion? Also I find the story super boring since all the concepts the game showed are like entry level philosophy topics.

I loved how outside the box they were, literally

>chess is barely a strategy game, more than half of the game is about juggling pieces on a board

34? Look like each number is a sum of the last two numbers minus the one before that, plus the most recent digit.

So 7+3-2=8
7+8=15

Nevermind, the second 1 ruins that

Everything can be broken down to rudimentary components. The story was about human extinction and recreating a human-like entity in a software simulation, which is an idea that I don't think has been done before, especially as a first person experience.

To finish, not very although the DLC is a pretty big spike since it's for people who've at least attempted some of the secret puzzles.
To 100%, quite difficult.

I legitimately enjoyed the story, it was pretty well done.

16?

Fuck off you know what I mean, you just put blocks so the bombs get out of sync and then juggle between them.

The secret puzzles are the ones that require 200 iq, not the stars but the true secrets like the jetpack

>The game has no 90s adventure game logic puzzles

Eh, the moon landing one came awfully close and one of the star puzzles had to be patched because the devs realised that hiding a static connector inside a tree canopy was a dumb idea.

>secrets like the jetpack
Are you shitting me

Attached: 2014-12-30_00001.jpg (2560x1440, 791K)

And that's just the base game, not even counting the DLC amd VR version.

The next number is 22 but that's exceedingly difficult to figure out unless you what the Fibonacci sequence is.

Pretty good game. Lots of eureka moments, not really that hard though. There was maybe several puzzles in the game that really took me a while to figure out.

The moonlanding puzzle suffered from the QR code not working. Once was able to read the message I knew exactly what to do. But it does suffer from needing outside information if you didn't know about the moonlanding.

What if you know about the moonlanding but don't believe in it

Then you would be an idiot.