Are we the minority now?

Are we the minority now?

Attached: BE4D54C8-41C2-4575-A967-0E0B3D7FD30D.jpg (778x395, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/poll/7658-how-do-you-feel-when-online-game-companies-ban-player
kluge-recht.de/arbeitsrecht-ratgeber/kuendigung-wegen-beleidigungen/
americanbar.org/groups/business_law/migrated/safeselling/terms/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mythopoetic_men's_movement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Now
Baby Yea Forumsirgin /pol/tard thinking his faGGotry was ever in the majority LMFAO

>buy game
>agree to terms that state that in order to use the online service, you must not say niggers
>say niggers
WTF DUDE FUCKING BUGGED TERMS OF SERVICE MECHANICS

Yeah, I think homosexuals are a minority.

What are you talking about? 48% of the votes agree with us!

People who don't understand this are retarded, and the ones posting the threads are just doing it for the bait

the real problem is having to have these rules in your legal text

MUH CONSTITUTION

Oh no! I can't say nigger anymore! Waaaaahhhhhhh

Yea Forums
>Fuck these subhuman degenerates forcing themselves into society! First it was the niggers, then the fags and now it's the trannies, I can only imagine what's next?
Also Yea Forums
>CUNNY!!!

Attached: 1430390442053.jpg (572x610, 210K)

You

Attached: 1543163480563.jpg (900x1200, 279K)

That would be you.

get out you fucking nonce

seethe

I fucking love chat based bans. Nothing is funnier to me than making some hormonal teenager mad enough to say shit he shouldn't say then reporting him. It will never not be funny. Picturing him angry crying the next time he tries to log in is sweet nectar.

Is that GameFAQs? That place has always loved banning people.

Acting like a complete and utter faggot should get you banned from communicating, but not actually playing the game.

Attached: 1503512068269.jpg (538x513, 106K)

>someone brings up /pol/ shit for no reason in a video game website
>report him
>gets banned
>see them on Yea Forums later bitching about censorship and whatever incel talk nonsense

i love it

Attached: 1558915143754.jpg (535x462, 63K)

>Y-YOU CAN'T JUST BAN ME FOR CALLING OTHERS PLAYERS NIGGERS!!!

Attached: 1562112677469.jpg (708x800, 95K)

Act like a 5 year old and you get put in time out, champ.

Good, I get tired of listening to 12 year olds have shit fits online because they're losing.

The perfect answer would be between 4 and 5.

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/poll/7658-how-do-you-feel-when-online-game-companies-ban-player
You can click on the map and find out where the biggest sheeple live

It’s an unjust contract

Just use the mute function you mongoloids. Pretty much every multiplayer game has a mute function to some extent. God forbid you actually have to remedy the situation yourself because some dumb 12-year old is being an edgelord in all chat or whatever. Yes, let's have big brother come in and strike down all those who say bad things or make fun of me online. I get that it's videogames but grow the fuck up.

Attached: 1435755805323.jpg (256x256, 43K)

tfw you only ever join game chat channels to report people for violating the rules.

Attached: trollface.jpg (640x640, 46K)

This just proves that Yea Forums is a bunch of third worlders and russians

Go back to war, shill

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (393x136, 20K)

>Someone insults me
>Click button
>He gets banned
>Makes a thread on Yea Forums because he's assmad

Attached: 1563058236830.jpg (398x376, 37K)

I WANNA BE THE MINORITY
I DON'T NEED YOUR AUTHORITY
DOWN WITH THE MORAL MAJORITY
CAUSE I WANNA BE THE MINORITY

>Someone insults me
>Click button
>He gets muted
>Nobody is assmad
Sounds like a better solution

shut the fuck up carebear faggot

getting other people banned for their actions is what makes shitting on people fun

>Go into someone's house
>Loudly shout NIGGER
>"user I think you need to leave"
>wtf I'm being oppressed

I meant 3 and 4

>Yasss thank you based Ubisoft/EA/Activision for banning people
Yikes

>buy 60 dollars game
>start it
>terms of service say that you are not allowed to play it unless you renounce all your human rights
>Yea Forums thinks that there is nothing with this

>playing video games with screaming children
>2011+8
ISHYGDDT

Nope, making people who think they can just insult me assmad is the best solution. Why would I just mute them if I can ban them?

>dont agree to terms of service
>game doesnt let you play
i love dictatorship!

Attached: dgh.jpg (250x140, 5K)

Then don't sign it, simple as that.

why are there so many trannies on Yea Forums now

>Yea Forums loves capitalism
>Yea Forums hates when capitalism does capitalist things
???

Attached: 1443698492446.png (210x230, 3K)

No. Normal people aren't cuckolds, so they don't support policies that hurt them and keep fun things away from them, such as censorship or banning "no-no" words - a social construct by the way. The average person understands this and agrees with it, and they see no value in arguing against their own interests. Just because a pro-censorship communist website disagrees does not mean anything. Gamefaqs has always been about heavy restrictions and very limited speech, no wonder people who like gamefaqs would be in favor of banning the special no-no words.

Don't buy the game then, retard. Nobody is forcing you to buy it.

LOL WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT PEOPLE BEING GASSED? THEY WOULDNT BE GASSED IF THEY DIDNT SAY SOMETHING BAD ABOUT HITLER DUH!! ITS WRITTEN DOWN IN SOME BOOK! DONT SAY HITLER BAD AND NOTHING BAD HAPPENS!!!

>not being able to say nigger is all of my human rights
Little bit far off the mark there.

Maybe one day I will start going to pubs then, but i'm pretty sure people will be shit swearing or not

it's still unreasonable, how don't you fags get this? getting your legally bought game stolen is basically like getting a death sentence for littering, only the middle east does that

This only proves there are more faggot jannies in the world than based people.

Attached: 1562698217805.jpg (716x1100, 90K)

its the best feeling user
they spent 60 dollars on a game that they cannot play because they got banned for saying the no-no words

i cannot believe you faggots avoid partaking in this merriment of getting people banned

Attached: 99721476.jpg (500x500, 70K)

It's not capitalism when it's trolling us based and redpilled gamers epic fail style
It's only capitalism if it's trolling the libcucks oppa epic style
If it's trolling us, it's secretly actually marxism

Based and epic

You don't like being insulted and yet you come to Yea Forums? What kind of retarded faggot are you?

Hawaii based
Maine cringe

Attached: us.jpg (923x412, 76K)

Every competitive MP game should copy Dota 2's LPQ system.

Prove me wrong.

When did this board become trannyera 2.0? Holy shit

@470379368
>Yea Forums

Getting banned in a video game for saying nigger is not the same as calling a murderous dictator out on his bullshit the same in any way.

Get better analogies dipshit.

white bigots silenced the sooner the better

>now
Not being an asshole have been considered a good trait for the vast majority of history, by the vast majority of civilizations.

>Yea Forums is unironically defending jannies now

Attached: 1551690503063.png (548x509, 59K)

EULAs are not real. I have never actually agreed to an EULA. Sure I lie and pretend to agree with the EULA, but only because that's a necessary step in order to play the game. The intended goal was to play the game, the EULA was just a barrier to playing the game. Nobody can tell me what I do or do not agree to.

You're free to play it offline, faggot. You didn't buy the server.
Do you get a boner when someone insults you, you retarded fucking moron? If someone insults me and I can get him banned for that, I will get him banned, simple as. Start adapting or stop playing video games, it's not going to change.

Except you don't legally own games and never have. You have always only paid for the license in which to use them, which can be taken away if deemed necessary. This has always been the case, whether you buy physical or not.

Are you saying it's okay to gas people?

>dont agree to code of law
>society doesnt let you participate
wtf i live in a dictatorship now

>buy game
>game has a typo in the EULA that states to only play the game if you don't agree to those terms
>screenshot it to spam if shit ever hits the fan
I'm sure I have it somewhere around here.

>majority of people pick the middle ground, milquetoast option
You shouldn't be surprised, it's simple statistics

No, it's still 2&3.

You signing it is agreement, simple as that. It's how the law sees it. Never defend yourself in court, because you'd easily lose.

>Nobody can tell me what I do or do not agree to.
Yeah, but they can just ban you and all you can do about it is crying

Attached: 1560881966918.png (240x233, 38K)

Genuine enthusiasts are always a minority once a hobby moves beyond its infancy. People like you and I haven't been the majority of the consumer video game market for 30 years.

No. I'm indifferent to insults. You come to a place that's nothing but shittalk despite the fact that you get so triggered by shittalk that you get immense joy from banning people for shittalking.

You're an absolute dumb as shit nigger.

Yeah, imagine having to develop algorithms to ban anyone who says nigga in your game. Just mute em, bro.

>milquetoast
user you've been using this word a lot lately. It's time to stop posting and go outside for a bit

People who believed in freedom, individual responsibility and actions were always the minority, most people need a "daddy" to protect and obey.

>HAHA LOOK AT TRANNYERA BANNING PEOPLE FOR SUCH SMALL THINGS

also Yea Forums
>YIKES YIKEY WIKEY OOFFIE WOOFIE PLEASE NO /POL/ SHIT ON MY Yea Forums OR ILL REPORT YOU TO THE JANNIES

Attached: bad.png (498x497, 164K)

Those terms of service are always vague as fuck so they have wiggle room to enforce things as they see fit at that moment.
You will not find a single ToS that explicitly states "saying niggers will get you banned."

Attached: 1495228412465.jpg (634x845, 105K)

Go back to suck Putin's dick, subhuman.

So exactly what multiplayer games are left that don't actually ban you for a little >MUH TOXICITY shit?

I at least know all Valve games are like that because they're lazy cunts who don't care at all.
Mordhau and most meme shit like that FOTM garbage like Holdfast, etc. are also complete cesspools of hilarity.

>someone says something
>dont agree to it or say something he doesnt like
>get killed

>company says something
>dont agree to it or say something it doesnt like
>get banned

The methods are different, the idea is the same.

>Y-YOU'RE TRIGGERED
Keep telling that to yourself while crying about bans. There's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 1563129607798.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>Yea Forums is one person

Attached: 1361217733087.jpg (460x291, 52K)

Attached: 1540205043830.jpg (3000x2000, 1.01M)

What's the difference between 2 and 3?

>Yea Forums
It's injustice that I can't say nigger, I got my video game license taken away for this game!
>also Yea Forums
Don't drive drunk, that's breaking the law, you'll get your license taken away

>some faggot on mordhau goes on a spergtastic rant about /pol/shit
>wait until the match is almost over, then kick him out
feels good to deny him the gold, he was really seething

>OR ILL REPORT YOU TO THE JANNIES
Quote one single Yea Forumsirgin saying that, faggot.

You absolute are triggered though. You have such a visceral reaction to being insulted. Like someone raped your mom or something. If you weren't triggered by shittalk you wouldn't care as much as you do.

Guess you didn't read the part where I explained, you don't get to tell me what I agree to or not. Also, funny how you're a legal expert suddenly, when everyone knows EULAs are not taken seriously anyway. It's really no surprise that you corporate cuckrats believe that a fake EULA trumps your rights.

Right, there's no way around it. That's why it's a myth that people even say no-no words in games. They were all banned, and that's why you never hear those words anyway and it's just another big left-wing conspiracy.

That's how this all works, right? lol!

Yup. Normies realized there was a whole world beyond facebook and this is the result. I imagine this is what it felt like when the pioneers of the web were pushed out by eternal September.

That's what you get for playing games made by faggots.

Let me fix that for you.

>Agree to a contract (by accepting the ToS)
>Do something that breaks that ToS/Law
>Get banned

>Agree to a contract at work
>Do something that breaks that contract
>Get fired

Fucking dictators omg blahblajladkda, that's you right now.

I disagree with many things written in our law and somehow I'm still alive and live here without fear of prosecution.

Why can't I disagree to the ToS of some gay ass video game without being banned or locked out of it even when I haven't broken any rules yet?

>Y-YOU'RE TRIGGERED!!! JUST LIKE STOP GETTING PEOPLE BANNED PLEASE!! IT'S NOT FAIR!!!
>Right, there's no way around it.
Don't buy the game, retard.

Attached: 1563112345011.png (782x758, 127K)

>driving drunk is equivalent to saying nigger
peak leftist insanity

>Guess you didn't read the part where I explained, you don't get to tell me what I agree to or not.
As a lawyer I don't need to read it. You clicked yes, that implies agreement. End of story. You'd lose at court. Doing something despite thinking otherwise is still contemptible in the court of law.

If you don't agree to it, don't accept the ToS. It's black and white, there is no grey area here. With that said, no, not everyone that says nigger, kike, spic, or any other whatever word gets banned, but if you do get banned for it, then you have no ground to stand on. Simple as that user.

all the more reason to encourage banning people so they lose the ability to play their shitty aaa game that they paid 60 burgers for

>saying nigger is the equivalent to the holocaust
peak Yea Forums retardation

How come you're retarded when we know you weren't forced to sign "I'm not retarded"?

This is about speech.
In my country you can say whatever you want but you can't be fired for that, the law protects the worker here.

In reality modern matchmaking servers for multiplayer games was a shit idea to begin with. The golden age of online multiplayer was when the market was dominated by dedicated community server who made their own rules, implemented their own mods and custom content and gave the player many more options to enjoy.

Communities naturally police themselves when given the right tools. When a 12 year old joined a server and shouted nigger nigger nigger, he got voted out and banned the community and either learned a lesson or moved on to get banned from another server. Or found a server that was tolerated in where nobody else is forced to join. games like PoE and Mordhau have struck a good balance of offcial servers and ignoring global #1488 because you only find yourself there if you want to be there.

The only reason a developer should ever ban someone from the game entirely is for cheating. Allow some nuance in your life, zoomers.

Attached: 829.jpg (675x767, 91K)

Trump is going to be elected again and you trying to astroturf to pretend Yea Forums is liberal in the vain hope it'll swing an already decided election won't change anything.
I really hope you're prepared for it.

In what country can I call my coworkers, costumers and boss stupid niggers without getting fired?

>spout nigger at every opportunity
>be surprised when you get banned
At least attempt to not be edgelords for five minutes

>5 option poll
results discarded

>do you take the oath of enlistment?
>>no, I don't believe in everything that is written there
>>wtf bros, I didn't actually break any of those promises yet

And this is about a ToS, you can be banned for saying certain things. How is this hard to understand.

You only appreciate the law when it works in your favor, you disregard and disrespect it otherwise.

why are people so thin skinned nowadays?
We called each other niggers and faggots all the time in cs 1.6, unreal and quake 3 arena, and nobody cared

I warned you about matchmaking and the death of private servers. You deserve this future.

Attached: 1403675952024.png (512x800, 601K)

>pay cash money to go into someone's house
>Loudly shout NIGGER
>you took my money give it back
>no you broke my unlawful contract

You must live in a third world shithole then. No first world country will let you say nigger and you not be fired.

based right-side-of-historybro

eulas should be accepted to buy the game and not to play it, that is a scummy tactic to force you to accept their shit politics or lose the money that you wasted on the game, prove me wrong.

I don't think there is any good reason to be rude in an online game.

Attached: 1399158561008.jpg (396x388, 37K)

>"problem player"
Orwellian as fuck.
Reminder that saying "I didn't do anything wrong, therefore I shouldn't fear punishment" is the most cucked stance to take.
Completely subservient.

>terms of service is not on the box for a game
>consumer can only agree or disagree to the terms of service after purchase
>can't play game if you don't accept it

This is the power of capitalism...

>buying it and clicking enter once is a signature

>getting banned for saying nigger
A sign you're playing a shit normalfag game made by faggot devs

and the ToS aren't the holy grail you bootlicking /pol/fag.

lmao
trump 2020 wont stop me getting you faggots s banned off a shitty AAA game you paid for

Attached: 1527862356640.png (359x347, 130K)

You can buy it just fine, you don't have to click the ToS to actually play the game if you disagree with it however.

>strawmen
I never said that you batshit leftist bugman.

where are all those based and redpilled games then?

pretty sure you could say that in every country east of germany

Banning racist white boys is hilarious

actually illegal to fire someone for those reasons in many states bud

Why do leftard game companies always stomp all over our 1st amendment rights?

Attached: 37C635BE-3CD8-48A5-BB4D-AF563214E0D4.jpg (356x256, 29K)

This guy gets it. I only show my power level in Yea Forums related groups and guilds because I can expect them to accept it.

desu it depends on the definition of verbal abuse and how much it is
if some guy just says some shit then whatever, but just about any time that verbal abuse happens in a game the cunt will be doing plenty of other banworthy shit. It's rarely ever "just" verbal abuse.
>Dying repeatedly on purpose (aka feeding for the ASSFAGGOTS players)
>Teamkilling
>Annoying behavior like mic spam/screamers. it's never just one instance of whatever the flavor of the month word is
>squeakers
if it's like that recent shooter game with nazis in it where saying "nazi" gets you banned though, that's when it's just fucking retarded

Attached: captain jack.jpg (500x500, 45K)

>teammate talks shit
>troll the game and make sure he loses
>report him after
>receive notification he got banned
Just dont call people niggers, its that easy.

Attached: 1492571582306.jpg (712x719, 108K)

slav here. Yeah nobody cares about niggers and faggots.

Every valve game

>even more american servitude for israel
can't wait!!

>MUH TOS MUH TOS MUH TOS MUH TOS HURRRR TOS IS JUST LIKE BIBLE!! TOS IS JUST LIKE CONSTITUTION OF AMERICA!! LONG LIVE CORPORATIONS!!!

Doesn't have anything to do with the country, it just depends on where you work.

I'm glad I've mostly dropped gaming as a hobby. I picked up motorcycling and the community is right wing as fuck because the danger keeps a lot of leftists and trannies away.

/pol/ was wrong again

I guess the law in general isn't then.

Hey anons this just in, I disagree with the law that murder is illegal, so I'll start mass murdering people just because I alone disagree with it, because the law is not the holy grail! You're an idiot, you clicked Yes, you accepted, follow the law or face the consequences. This goes for any law, stealing, murder, rape, breaking and entering, etc. Don't act all surprised when you get shit on for breaking said law.

>tfw my runescape clan is based and redpilled

Attached: 500full-igor-bogdanoff.jpg (500x500, 30K)

uhm he was talking about first world countries there...

I report people in online games hoping they'll go cry on Yea Forums about muh orwell and muh big brother. It's the only reason I do it.

Attached: 1560717726364.jpg (550x550, 20K)

based and /o/pilled

Why can't we just ban people from chat? Then if they keep getting reported for being a shit during their silent probation, just permanently ban them?
Is that seriously so hard to do in fucking 2019?
Why is there no in between?
Why is everyone on this gay earth so aggressively passive, and anyone who doesn't put their heads down and be passive at all times is punished forever?
Why do people need some sort of authority figures to stand up for them at all times on the internet?
If someone was heckling you on the street in real life, they wouldn't get sent to jail forever and you would be a massive faggot for secretly calling the police and crying. You'd have to look that person in the eye, tell them to fuck off and/or just walk away then get the fuck over it.
I get wanting go play video games online without 12 yearolds screeching about niggers and I rarely talk in chat but it's just pathetic to be so spineless that you can't even confront and deal with some shithead on the internet yourself.
It seems like the only solution modern people have is to underhandedly and sneakily get others sent away for a long time then act as if you won some great battle, when all you really did was cry to a grown up.

If money has already been spent any attempt to restrict use of the purchased item is frankly unethical if not illegal. many a court case has been lost like this by phone and car manufacturers here.

Unironically Germany.
Once you passed the first 4 months you can't be fired because of one infraction unless it involves stealing or violence. You have to have 2 warnings before you can be fired.

Even then there are countries in the Balkans and East of Germany that will fire you over that.
No its not, how about you go up to your boss and call him a nigger and see what happens.
>WHY DID I GET THROWN IN JAIL FOR SHOPLIFTING, THIS IS BULLSHIT, FUCKING GOVERNMENT TOS

>splitting your head open like a melon to own the libs

Wheres the option for "they should only ban for actual targeted harrassment and not just saying a word like 'nibba'"?
I think that would grab the majority of that big middle group

>says the person still raging about Gamergate nearly 5 years later

>comparing the law of a country to the fucking ToS some pink haired tranny wrote for his video game

Attached: 1563066144008.jpg (812x760, 67K)

contracts can't nullify state law bud

Reminder that whenever you're rude in a competitive game you're actively ruining the competition.

there's always a few dudes bankstanding and talking shit about jews and the holocaust.
Buttmads start actively engaging them in political banter lmao

Attached: d717u5ogcp021.jpg (940x1323, 59K)

>add strawman shit at the end of each choice to make some seem better than others
Telltale sign of a quality poll tbqh

Yea Forums is one person

Some light shit talk with the enemy is fine but when a community gets overly rage-y there's little to bring it back from the abyss apart from bans. People being shitty with teammates is straight up anti-fun and I'm not worried about those people being punished.

Attached: 1475431211444.jpg (960x539, 187K)

you dont get thrown in jail for saying nigger

Attached: eTJgCTVa_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

then bring it to the court, but you already know you will get nowhere :^D

Because communism is not about that, it's about indoctrinating through terror. They know they only say lies, so they only way to make it stick is threats.
This is the real life equivalent of a gaming ban.

Attached: tranny pronouns.jpg (1536x1873, 1.02M)

>psychological tug'o'wars aren't part of competition
wanna know how I know you've never played sports?

As opposed to chopping off your penis and dilating a gaping wound to "own da right wing"?
Statistically I have less of a chance of dying on a bike than all the bugmen leftist trannies who have a 40% mortality rate.

Leftists are a blight to any hobby.

>No its not
see

Not in the USA.

sounds cool, slam dunk wrongful termination case

good thing, you got "fired" from your game, which is a thing.

get over it or take it to court, enjoy paying a lawyer to lose.

>>christian doctor
glad that hack is gone, gay fairy magic is not gonna heal my leg yo

balkanfag here.
No my boss hates niggers and kikes too

This wasn't a problem back before matchmaking...

Funny how the middle of the road option is the same as the two above. Normalfags are always going to be draw to what seems like the moderate choice.

You really think giant corporations who do everything to make the highest profits possible are fucking communist? Jesus Christ you're a moron.

Christian doctor simply means he won't cure roasties and trannies. Sounds pretty fucking based if you ask me.

>Sign employment contract
>Call the employees, my boss and the costumers stupid niggers who should kill themselves
>Get fired
HOW THE FUCK COULD THIS HAPPEN?

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (904x864, 84K)

well I'm waiting, keep us updated :^D

>no "why care" option
you little niggers deserve it for supporting the matchmaking faggotry that killed online. no mp game without a server browser and player owned and operated servers is worth playing.

>you got "fired" from your game
I don't.
I can scream nigger and faggot and tranny as much as I want in Rainbow Six's voicechat. Only chatniggers get banned.

>You only get banned if you call someone a nigger or say something else racist

Attached: Banned.png (977x616, 67K)

ok :^)

You already posted this. It's an american thing though.

Are you very young? Communism was never about real equality, it was selling idiots the dream of equality to make money out of them and dominating them like dumb ass cattle.

>Woah, You must really be saying really toxic and other swear words then.

Attached: overwatchsilence.png (975x495, 45K)

Falsch.
kluge-recht.de/arbeitsrecht-ratgeber/kuendigung-wegen-beleidigungen/

They aren't. If the competition is about being the best at game x then it's not about being the best at being a manipulative fuck, and this aspect should therefore be kept out of that competition as much as possible.

>buy car
>try to use it
>hologram appears in front of me
>"you aren't allowed to drive this car unless chop your penis off"
>WTF
>go to car seller
>"give me back my money"
>"sorry no refunds lol"

>ow
lel
get fucked blizzdrones

>spent 60 dollar
That's the real problem there.

>Yea Forums is literally an amalgamation of trannyera, leftypol and redshit now
Fucking kek

The fact you think playing a game is like being employed says a lot about you

kill yourself faggot

That's just because you didn't get caught breaking the law yet. Same thing for games, if you don't get caught (or reported) breaking the ToS then you don't get banned.

Those thank your healer threads are probably unironic as well.

This is a thing in almost every country you retarded child. No employer will keep an employee who insults coworkers and costumers and he is legally allowed to fire him in pretty much every country.

>kek
reddit word, $5 says you came here after the fappening

don't worry bro, you are not the first to try and ultimately fail once confronted by the real world
I've been playing this game with many before and never lost :^D

I generally find that games that do this are not worth playing in the first place

you sound really flustered my dude, calm down lmao

Looks like you're the one that needs to stop crying now.

ohh dont you just wish you can ban me off your board right now faggot
oh wait thats against your "principles and morals" LOL

Attached: 1561000194143.jpg (640x585, 73K)

The admin of any server should be able to ban whoever they want. But companies offering online games without the consumer being able to host their own server is what should be fucking illegal.

Cope and retardedpilled. See you in Mordhau where I call you a nigger whenever I please
*sips wine*

the past decade must have been incredibly dull for you then

>this is the end result of 22 movies, 10 years of cinema
More like the end result of 22 3-minute post-credit teasers.

americanbar.org/groups/business_law/migrated/safeselling/terms/

Terms and Conditions aren't necessarily enforceable in a court. Feel free to open a class action user.

Attached: 1537649039442.jpg (480x480, 20K)

not woke, got broke

We didn't have this problem when we had moderated servers and not exclusively matchmaking lazy shit.

calm down, nigger :^D

He's not wrong.

uhm

I don't even play online games anymore because of how sensitive the children have gotten. When I was a kid I was typing nigger every 10 seconds. smdh

Never happened.

Except that these rules are often added retroactively.

They usually are as long as they don't contain "surprising" terms, defined as terms that you wouldn't normally expect to appear in a contract of that type.

Based

This is probably the best compromise.

HOLYSHIT
I CAN GET PEOPLE BANNED FROM PLAYING THEIR GAME AND THOSE FAGGOTS HAVE TO TAKE THE COMPANY TO COURT TO RESOLVE IT

IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER FOR ME

Attached: 1339233134220.jpg (260x196, 16K)

nigger

>playing multiplayer games

What a shitty poll

>It's unfair, if you aren't cheating, you shouldn't ever get banned
What if you're hacking a game to crash the servers? That's not cheating but it's still something you should be banned for.

You don't legally own anything that involved an End User License Agreement, buckaroo, you own a license to use it under the terms of the owner.

cope

>hacking a game to crash the servers
what?

>ugh, I hate competition

>Pay money to go into someone's house
>sign a contract that forbids you from being a racist shitbag
>be a racist retard
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee muh money
Fucking retard

Absolutely fucking based

EULA's aren't really enforceable in my state buddy

TOS is not legally enforceable.

You know, like a DDOS attack

Except jannies delete vidya threads and leave twitter e-celeb and other retarded shit up.

nice sperg out

staff members like this are the reason why classic will be a huge failure. get ready to get banned for a week for "harassment" after corpse camping someone in stv guys

NO THEYRE NOT BASED

STOP GIVING THEM ATTENTION STOPPPPPP

Attached: D6GcT2FWAAAogeT.jpg (333x332, 16K)

>buying games
That's your own stupidity user.

Not people, just jews

They let twitter threads fester and stucky a thread when their surrogate friend kills himself. Remember when linking directly to shit like kotaku/reddit/etc. would instantly derail the thread? We we get direct links to fucking trannyera and no one gives a shit.

Based

Not the user you replied to but the original ranter here, i kinda see where you are coming from about true communism.
The whole safe space thing almost seems like a deep plot to actively weaken strong-willed young adults and turn them into sheep who can do nothing without authoritative guidance, so that younger generations couldn't possibly unironically rise-up because we are so suppressed by masses of weak-willed peers.
I'm no tin-foil hat and don't care much for politics but it's becoming hard to ignore.

can you fuck off back to wherever that poll was made? jesus fucking christ I hate people who repost content from neogaf, resetera, gamespot, ign, kotaku etc
FUCK
OFF

>bootlicker

how about just, you know, not calling other people fags and niggers?

but what if all I said was I don't like marvel movies or star wars?

>unenforcable private contract is the same as codified law.
wtf im a lolberg now

>have to buy the game in order to see the terms of service
>if you disagree you cant play and therefore wasted your money

Imagine getting forced to sign an empty contract with the other party filling it after you signed it

Thats why ToS have no power in court

Attached: 1562832889933.png (255x255, 49K)

how about we just get some people banned just for the fun of it

its not really asking them to censor themselves, quite the opposite exactly
they should be more haphazardly saying whatever the fuck they want more often

Attached: 1558367818418.jpg (700x551, 69K)

Thank god I'm not a consolenigger and play on a platform where most people disagree with that.

You're free to look them up on the internet.

That isn't actually true, it depends on the term. There is a thing called "Surprising" Terms, ie: if it would surprise the general popular (such as a racist terms), you have no grounds to stand on. If you got banned for saying someone is stupid for instance however, then you have a grounds, since it's not a particularly surprising term.

There are loopholes and leeways throughout the law that are never entirely concrete.

Then you wouldn't get banned, if you did you can take that to court as it's not a surprising term.

I don't think you know what you're talking about, big brain.

>know how to be just vague and subtle enough to insult a random faggot
>they sperg out and get punished
>do it countless times
>never been banned or suspended
step your game up you low iq fruiti booties

Attached: 1477628155937.gif (420x420, 437K)

sorry user it's just annoying now that Im old. you're gonna need to shut the fuck up

Attached: .jpg (443x359, 42K)

Except you can easily screenshot ToS these days, anything filled in afterwards can be taken to court and won. Also you can view the ToS of games online by a simple search, so that isn't an excuse either to be forced into signing something, nor does anyone actually force you to sign anything if you disagree with it.

It's entirely your choice, just as it's entirely your choice to take the risk of potentially getting banned.

who let this boomer in here?

Give an example of when you did this

I like to wait for people to get triggered at someone dropping the n bomb, call them retarded white kids, then report them when they inevitably start sperging out and posting racist shit.
As it turns out, the people getting people banned for saying nigger are also racist dumbfucks.

I don't believe a TOS like that has ever been taken to court, but if it ever is, expect the company to settle out of court and at least refund the plaintiffs however much they paid. A case like that would probably be highly publicized and companies don't want people to know that they don't actually own what they paid for.

Most people are actually aware of that fact, they just don't care.

Most white people*
FTFY
There's a reason Jap media sales are still 80% physical.

>Except you can easily screenshot ToS these days, anything filled in afterwards can be taken to court and won. Also you can view the ToS of games online by a simple search, so that isn't an excuse either to be forced into signing something, nor does anyone actually force you to sign anything if you disagree with it.
irrelevant if the product has already been purchased, you're touting a reason that companys that do this have lost in court as a positive in their favor.

Why do they even give players the option to mute if it's never enforced as a tool to prevent people from having to see shit they don't want to see?

>bakery says it doesn’t make cakes for gay weddings
>ask for one anyway
>say no
Wtf

Since the late 2000's early 2010's user
Where the fuck have you been
Social media unleashed pandoras box on the web

GameFAQs users are not a representative frame of all gamers, so this doesn't mean much.

shit comparison, the policies are being enforced before the transaction takes place unlike with most game ToS

Still better facts & logic than gamers on Yea Forums getting emotional

more accurate would be
>go to bakery that refuses to make cakes for openly gay couples
>don't tell them you are gay
>receive cake and put it in your car
>they find out you are gay break into your car without damaging it and steal back the cake you have already paid for

>random guy baits you into getting heated even once, then reports you
>banned
>have any opinion right of stalin in any public chat
>banned
>shouldn't have sed niger bro lmao

You forgot the part where you sign a contract that says that they WILL take back the cake if you are gay and you agree to them doing this

I really miss when cheating was the only thing that would get you banned. Policing players on their language is basically trying to eliminate all trash talk from sports. It's innately part of multiplayer and competition.

>but they only give you the contract after you put the cake in your car and when you refuse to sign it they know you are gay

shut UP

the original thread I made about this fucking poll was pruned by the jannies, for whatever fucking reason I'll never quite comprehend. Careful OP.

Attached: 1562333035833.png (273x423, 283K)

>three positive and two negative
>no neutral stance
It depends on the game. Being an edgy retard on an online family game that hosts its own servers, of course you can be banned just like you would be banned from Club Penguin whether or not you pay for membership.
If the game is some online shooter that doesn't host its own servers, they have no right to ban you from your game for being a cunt. Hackers/scriptkiddies deserve the boot though.
Also
>it's in a contract nobody reads, I couldn't have known!
It's usually easy to assume. Quit depending on saying nigger to express yourself.

Daily reminder that those requisite forms you have to agree to before going online is just a way for the developer/publisher to avoid lawsuits. I don't think it can hold up in court that they could just rob you of the 60 dollar purchase for being FORCED to agree to something you already paid for.

To these assburgers, losing their newest $60 video game is exactly on par with being shot in the streets. It's pathetic, really.

You know that they'll give you a contract. Look it up before or deal with it.
>I don't think it can hold up in court that they could just rob you of the 60 dollar purchase for being FORCED to agree to something you already paid for.
It does though. Noboby forces you to buy it and you're free to keep playing offline. You didn't buy the servers though so they can just kick you out.

Says who?

>You know that they'll give you a contract. Look it up before or deal with it.
sounds like an unreasonable expectation and a massive assumption. very likely to not pass the informed consumer test.

Look at this autistic Randall fucker.
>OHHHH YESSSS getting someone banned is the best feeling ever
I prefer to have sex, but I guess beggers can't be choosers.

>sounds like an unreasonable expectation and a massive assumption.
Expecting you to have an IQ over 80 isn't unreasonable, but I couldn't care less anyway. None of your whining will change the fact that breaking the rules gets you banned.

I'm glad someone here understands. I hate servers having zero sense of community. All my fondest memories of 2008 gmod involved frequenting NoX and Daksyde. You were allowed to say nigger there from time to time but people who go overboard and annoy others got muted or temp banned.

Question isn't whether it does. The question is whether banning is the best course of action.

Not at all. I'm reading some of those poll discussions and they're probably all mentally challenged.
There really isn't a good place with actual competent gaming discussions left on the internet.

yeah, its me

Have sex
Incel
Dilate

Read. You wish it was the n-word, but the real problem is the picture I'm going to post next.

Attached: the actual problem with censorship.png (1685x132, 14K)

>>Go into someone's house
>>Loudly shout MELON
>>"user I think you need to leave"
>>wtf I'm being oppressed

And that is why charge backs will always be a necessary good to prevent theft.

>they're probably all mentally challenged
epic assumption for no reason, my friend

This literally got people irate because the artist dared to use the word "beginner". These are the same people that changed RETARD to "exceptional individual".
No word is truly safe.

Attached: beginner is a bad word.jpg (967x1248, 472K)

A house makes no sense in this analogy because nobody charges admission. What about a theme park or public pool? You buy a lifetime membership and then use it to scream at niggers, then get banned from the premises without refund. That's just what would happen, why would you think you were entitled to a refund?

I'd choose the missing option between it's good and it's unfair.

nig

hty night

Attached: 1562940689814.jpg (576x576, 77K)

That place has been a cesspit of retards longer than the original Neogaf. Neogaf became Neofag in 2013 and stayed that way until 2017, Gamefaqs has been Gamefags since 2010 at the very least.
The only worth they had was the text walkthroughs and now it's all html bullshit, which in my opinion is one of the main reasons the site collapsed in popularity.

based

Good. Trans rights are human rights.

Attached: 1562427955273m.jpg (1024x751, 91K)

Forcing you to do something you don't want that effects you after the game is different from preventing you from doing something you like doing ingame. Why are all you victims' analogies so retarded?

underrated post

B-B-B-B-BUT MUH FREEEEEZEEE PEEEEEAAAACH

You would never have the conservative majority on SCOTUS strike down a TOS like that, though. We already have binding arbitration being okay even though it was never fucking meant for a contract between consumers and companies.

>agree to not say nigger
>say nigger
>surprised it has consequences
Amazing how that little mind of yours works.

See

god fucking damn it, you keep reminding me

Attached: 1561828391493.jpg (292x868, 87K)

The big difference between this and that is, you have to agree and sign a contract before any money or products exchange hands, but with vidya you have to purchase the product and then agree to their terms to access content you've already paid for. At the very least what I can see happening if this gets challenged in court is that companies will either have to have you read and agree to their TOS's at the point of sale before you purchase shit, or they'll have to guarantee a refund if someone disagrees with the TOS after they've purchased a game.

>people are buttmad about ToS
just fucking why? you fuckers are stirring shit once again, who the fuck reads ToS ?

Attached: choke.jpg (174x225, 8K)

Anyone who's not a white pussy.
There's a reason white kids always got singled out on sports teams, and it's because of shit like this.

A digital game is not something subject to the decaying of time, the terms should be that you get a refund and you're blacklisted from ever buying the game again
>but people could swear to get a refund
Have a more reasonable list of words that hurt your feefees then?
I promise you there's at least a million people staring at that "new TOS" note at the bottom of youtube, shitting themselves over what it means.

They are effectively communistic yes, though it's actually closer to syndicalism.

>Racist shitbag.

I think you're the racist.

You already have human rights. Locking people up because they disagree with you is not a human right.

It should be criminal to buy and play games which place these restrictions upon you,

>This thread again

Attached: identifying shill and OP is faggot..png (575x749, 449K)

>danger keeps trannies away
Then why did they choose a lifestyle with a 40% fatality rate?

>nu-neo Yea Forums now opposes shit talk in games
What went wrong?

Yeah, let's keep acting like animals despite the fact that our species has outlived the usefulness of those tendencies. Bravo.

GET B& MOFO

>Being competitive and talking a little trash is being an animal
Spoken like a true white pussy.
Hurry up and die.

Masculinity is never toxic, is what built the whole planet. It was flat before men made it round.

What the fuck are you talking about, corporate hierarchies are the opposite of syndicalism. If you want to use the term read at least fucking DeLeon.

There's no such thing as "just communism" in this sense, in the spectrum of practical political theory you have to specify a branch of the theory, Luxembourgism, Leninism, Marxism-Leninism, etc.

The term toxic masculinity was invented by actual masculine people to insult whiny babies that think violence is the solution to everything.

Immature masculinity would be a slightly less negative way of putting it. But the Mythopoetic mens movement wanted it to be insulting.

You can be plenty competitive (and in a much healthier way for the competition) without being unpleasant to be around. In fact, the truly competitive ones will let their actions speak for themselves.

Acting like a prick does not make you manly.

>it's another discord tranny astroturf episode
yawn

Attached: 1520580022723.png (3640x2140, 1.45M)

>The term toxic masculinity was invented by actual masculine people
Is this what white people actually believe?
Talking shit in the middle of a game doesn't make you unpleasant to be around to anyone outside of white faggots, who are already unpleasant to be around themselves.
There's a reason the white guy is always the butt of the joke in any group of friends.

>Is this what white people actually believe?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mythopoetic_men's_movement

Because most men no longer perform masculine rituals, mythopoets assert that men have mutated into destructive, hypermasculine chauvinists, or, in the opposite direction, have become too feminized. The mythopoetic men performed rituals at these gatherings, which were meant to imitate those performed by tribal societies when men initiated boys into a deeply essential natural manhood. The movement emphasized the importance of including multiple generations of men in the rituals, so that the men could learn about masculinity from those who were older and wiser
Men no longer being comrades who celebrated their masculinity together. Rather, they had become competitors within their workplaces.[5]
Men spending more time in their houses with women than they did with men (in non-competitive terms outside of work). Excessive interaction with women generally kept men from realizing their internal masculinity.[5]
Feminism bringing attention to the 'feminine voice.' Through this, the mythopoetic men felt that their voices had been muted (though Bly and others are careful in not blaming feminism for this).[5]
The separation of men from their fathers kept them from being truly initiated into manhood, and was a source of emotional damage.[6]
Men were suffering further emotional damage due to feminist accusations about sexism. Men should celebrate their differences from women, rather than feeling guilty about them.[6]
Men being discouraged from expressing their emotions. Male inexpressivity is an epidemic and does not correspond to their "deep masculine" natures.[5]

tl;Dr
Show me something not written by a white faggot please, thanks.

man I wish this was my life
my life is so boring in comparison

>6K votes
Truly representative

In their terms, being masculine is not talking shit during a game, it's celebrating each others achievements during a game.

People talking shit in their eyes are children.

Well, it looks like there's nothing more to be gotten out of this conversation. I hope you're better at competition than you are discussion.

You need to get over your inferiority complex.

Are they white?
If so I don't care about their opinions.

You are Yea Forums too.

Why not?

Nah, I just don't take the opinions of whites on what is or isn't masculine seriously.
That'd be like asking my opinion on childbirth.

>banned
Just mute the person from chat?

You don't have any opinions on childbirth?

some were, some weren't.

fpbp

Because white men aren't at all masculine, most of them are catty and passive-aggressive like women, so I don't care about their opinions on masculinity just like I don't care about the opinions of women on masculinity.

My opinion on it doesn't matter because it's something I'll never experience and thus have no perspective of.
Which ones weren't?

You don't consider this racism, prejudice, or generalizing? You won't entertain the possibility that some white people can be correct about things?

If you're basing the credibility of someone's opinions based on the color of their skin it's no different from someone judging your opinions as worthless for being non-white.

>low t redditlennials lecturing people on masculinity
funny

and """men"""" that need developers to coddle them like children aren't masculine

Attached: 590.jpg (994x745, 189K)

he mad

A more apt metaphor would be
>Pay money to enter a nightclub
>entry sign says not to litter, or else be kicked out
>proceed to shit on the floor in the middle of the dance floor
>bouncer: "sir you should leave"
>wtf muh rights

dialate

Well good thing i don't buy those games. Getting your money stolen for saying naughty words is bullshit.

You don't need to experience childbirth to have an opinion about it. You can have a male perspective on childbirth. You can have an informed opinion about childbirth depending on your education and familiarity with it. Some of the best OBGYNs and obstetricians in the world are men. Isn't it a bit stupid to assume that men can't have a valid opinion about something just because they haven't experienced it first hand? By the same token you could imply that women who have not given birth should not have any opinion about what childbirth will mean to them.

We always were you dumb fuck

This is why blacks are taking all of your women, whitey. Grow a spine and take what the niggers took from you for fuck sake

Of course it's racist, but I don't care.
Whites should stop acting like annoying feminine faggots and I'll stop judging their race as such.
I don't care about some white guy shitting on niggers for being violent.
Stop being annoying pussies and people will stop presuming that your race is made up of annoying pussies.

every person i know that cares even a little about politics is right-wing
i can't imagine what's it like being surrounded by people who worry about racism and shiet

dilate

Attached: 260af19fd1030531321fb809f2624c4f.png (569x354, 27K)

You have no idea what you're talking about do you. Sport isn't about who's stronger or better at the game, it's about who was able to concentrate better or come together better as a team when it was important.

>Which ones weren't?

Do you think I met literally every member of a movement?

Men that refuse to be civil are even more childish.

Why are Yea Forums lefties using the same arguments as lolberts. Wtf happened to the left, are they all just unprincipled power hungry authoritarians?

Attached: 1541633139846.jpg (680x663, 51K)

>Isn't it a bit stupid to assume that men can't have a valid opinion about something just because they haven't experienced it first hand? B
Not at all, if you can't ever experience it then your opinion on it doesn't matter.
We're not talking about a fucking OBGYN performing an objective analysis of the process of childbirth, we're talking about opinions.
And just like a man's opinion on childbirth doesn't matter, a woman's or white faggot's opinion on masculinity doesn't matter.

You're admitting that your opinion about white people is based on prejudice and only prejudice, and you seem to think anyone here is supposed to take you seriously. You're so stupid you are unwilling to engage in an argument about the points, or the merits of what is being spoken about, unless the words are coming from someone who isn't white. According to you nobody who is white can ever be correct about something even if someone who is non-white is saying the exact same thing. This is why your stance falls apart and why racism has no place in this discussion. Get over your insecurities.

>people with abrasive personalities aren't welcome in social settings
>this is somehow newsworthy or controversial

Attached: 1517811661327.png (208x232, 113K)

>WAAHHHHHHHH I CAN'T CALL PEOPLE NIGGERFAGGOTKIKE ANYMORE, REEEE MUH SJWS REEEEE

Yikes and cringepilled

Yeah, when you’re competing over nothing for nothing, with a price tag of $60, i’d say it’s reasonable to hate it

>Do you think I met literally every member of a movement?
Oh, so you don't know?
Then why would you open your retarded mouth?
Nah, it applies in this scenario because whites have proven time and time again that they don't know anything about masculinity or being masculine, so yes, their opinions don't matter.
Yes, I 100% disregard the opinions of every white faggot on masculinity, come back when you get a tan or grow a fucking backbone.

You're insane. You don't need to experience something first hand to gain knowledge about it unless you're an actual 75 IQ brainlet. You don't need to get shot to know how devastating it could be, and hold the opinion that getting shot would probably be a bad thing to experience.

You keep talking about masculinity like you know anything about it. As far as I can tell you're unable to grow up past the point of adolescence, so exactly what makes you think your opinion about masculinity should be listened to when you're acting like a child?

Yes, what you say is agreeable. But how does having better concentration and coordination have anything to do with calling eachother names?

the right engages in just as much speech policing autism as the left does

>You're insane. You don't need to experience something first hand to gain knowledge about it u
But you do if you want me to take your opinion seriously.
Since whites aren't masculine, I don't care about their opinions.
There's nothing masculine about becoming minorities in your own countries and being unable to get a handle on your women.
One only needs to observe the state of white women to understand why no male of any other race takes white men seriously when they start talking about masculinity.

niggers only get the fat ones or the ones that enjoy domestic violence. At least in America. They can keep them. Yuropoors are a different story though, there's no hope for them.

I guess? That's more like an automatic sorting mechanism, might as well not give a fuck about a woman if she still falls for animal behavior. That is not something I want to procreate with.

Disregarding opinions based on irrelevant shit makes you stupid; not smart. You can't intelligently discredit an opinion without a logical reason. Generalizations aren't good enough. Using this logic you could discredit an actual expert's opinion about anything just because you don't like the way they comb their hair. It's bogus.

>horseshoe
No.

hows the bootliking lads? Whats your favorite boot to lick? I looooove blizzards boots they are so smooth.

I'm aware the right were huge prudes when it came to swear words, now it's the left being uptight vaginas over their own version of blasphemy.

Yea Forums is supposed to be the minority as the underdogs.

You keep Yea Forums talk on Yea Forums. You're free to call anyone the n-word or fag but if you scream it out loud in a public environment of course people will take insult to that. Not sure why that's difficult to comprehend on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1562972877339.gif (540x360, 3.98M)

You need to acknowledge that white women are some of the least likely to date, marry, or bear children outside their own race. You have no leg to stand on with this discussion because you're allowing your prejudices to bias your perspective regardless of how relevant or well-founded the opinions you're dismissing are.

Except it's not irrelevant, it's pattern recognition.
Most of your race is made up of retarded pussies who aren't masculine, so I disregard your race's opinion on masculinity automatically, much like I would a woman's.

>implying

>now
They never stopped, they just moved to other things like happy holidays and singular they

when does this evolve to a situation where 70% of the character/weapons cant be used without getting banned in a game and why do so many people want this. Was MGSV right do words kill now.

Theres a vocal subsection of trannies that want Yea Forums to be as heavily moderated as reddit with naughty opinions being a bannable offense.

My main enjoyment in games is getting people mad enough to say nigger or faggot then getting them banned, GG.

It's prejudice, not pattern recognition. It's a bias. You've already acknowledged that you're an unapologetic racist. This means your opinions about anything regarding this are irrelevant. Your views on masculinity are never going to be educated if you're intentionally ignoring evidence because someone you don't like is saying it. That's brainless behavior. Your teachers and parents failed you in a profoundly serious way.

I swear out of all their shenanigans the greatest trick the jews ever pulled was getting people to want to be censored.

This isn't about dating you dumbfuck, it's about voting habits, no race of woman votes so vastly differently from their men as white women.
Not fucking one.
Notice, you go to a protest in favor of black, Hispanic, or Asian men, what do you see?
Tons of black, Hispanic, and Asian women.
Meanwhile, whites can't even get a small handful of women to come out for their little protests.

>singular they
That's just correct grammar. Your tranny prefered pronoun shit is retarded.
>They never stopped,
When's the last time someone got fired for saying Fuck or Shit. Fuck off with your false equivalency retard.

Meh, whatever helps you sleep at night, you're white so I can't say I care about your opinions.
Just sit in the corner and REEEE about it while you die off.

All this does is give credence to the idea that white people are more selfless and altruistic which benefits everybody. Why you would consider this a bad thing is beyond me.

>Enter server
>Use nigger/faggot once as a joke while talking among friends
>Everyone laughs
>Still at risk of getting banned
Ban all the underaged monkeys spamming le epic naughty words but you've got issues if you can't tolerate a bit of cheeky offensive humor in your miserable life.

Attached: 85623.gif (353x353, 951K)

The left can’t meme

I'm not white, retard. But I don't ignore words written by white people just because they're white. You're never going to learn anything if you pick and choose where you get the truth from.

Nobody thinks whites are more selfless or altruistic except for you apparently.

Aside from some obscure groups that the jew media likes to paint as being vast, the right is out fighting for free speech because it's being taken from them by the left, slowly, but ever so faster and faster as the years go on now. Leftist control of colleges are the single best example of how these people actually hate free speech. Berkley years ago, the free speech movement. Berkley today, no hatespeech, violent riots when right-wing speakers come onto their campus. It's exactly what communists did in the past with guns. They had to appear anti-gun to get the guns out of the hands of their enemies. But when they disarmed everyone else except the state-apparatus they loved to use their guns because they were in power. Same exact thing happens with free speech.

>tranny prefered pronoun shit
the only one obsessed with trannies here is you

Being altruistic to the detriment of your own people isn't a good thing.
This is why I don't take your opinions on masculinity seriously.
>I'm not white, retard.
Sorry, I'm not dumb enough to buy that.
Unless you're a woman/faggot, then I buy it.

What words would you use to describe the behavior of people graciously voting against their own interests to serve a greater good?

>gets upset because right-wingers won't use they as a singular pronoun for their special snowflake gender designation
You brought it up first freak.

Attached: 1553761230347.png (738x669, 186K)

Whoever wrote that wiki entry is a complete mongoloid.
War on "toxic masculinity" was pushed by third wave feminists because the more emasculated a man is, the closer he will be to liberal values, see as in selfless, self-destructive for a greater "good".
"Toxic" males tend to care for their own best interest, and that's a neddy no-no.

A defeated people.

>your own people
This is the core of your racism. The idea that everybody belongs to a tribe and to go against that tribe is sacrilege. The fact that white people are voting for the good of all American citizens instead of just their skin color should be considered a good thing, but you're interpreting this as weakness even though you directly benefit from it. You shouldn't be trying to discourage this behavior. That goes against your professed interests.

>when the first post is also the best post
That’s a little situation that I like to call “fpbp”. Yeah that’s just a little term I came up with just now

this, is a difference between saying nigger/faggot 100 times in attempts to be edgy and actually just using it to joke around with friends

you'll never be a woman

Attached: 1561483309989.png (900x822, 339K)

Last generation Yea Forums was whining about "xbox live kiddies" and bragging about how much more civil the PC userbase was in multiplayer games before being a shitbag in online games became political issue.

You were always in the minority.

Attached: 1524017939158.jpg (746x353, 33K)

We all know lefties and their corporate overlords don't give a shit about context.

That doesn't contradict the words I chose. What words would you use that contradict the words I used? You disagreed with my word choice. You're going to need to reach into your vocabulary to figure out how to squirm out of this.

>singular they means trannies
you're proving my point

>Being altruistic to the detriment of your own people isn't a good thing.
It's only to their detrement if the people that the altruism reaches out to are too stupid to discard their own egotism.

I'm againt censorship, but people who insult others in online games were always trash. You are trash, a rat kid.

It doesn't matter if it's in my interest, if it harms their race it is an objective weakness and all it does is show the rest of us that your race is nothing but a bunch of spineless cowards whose opinions on masculinity are meaningless.
Last I checked, caring more about random foreigners instead of your own people isn't masculine, especially when you also shill for people who literally break your country's laws to come in illegally.
All you've done is show the rest of the world just how weak and contemptible you are, which is why we celebrate your deaths.

Last generation Yea Forums was joining MW2 lobbies with akimbo Model 1887s making kids screech louder, or telling you to fuck off with your gay underaged game (that most posters secretly played), you pathetic revisionist.

Attached: 85462.png (312x318, 11K)

The problem with this logic is that there's no distinction between the guy who wants to yell nigger into a microphone and the guy who doesn't want his game to die just because the developer stopped hosting servers for it. Either way you're defending games as a service bullshit that entitles companies to kill games after taking your money for them.
You can argue that the developers have every right to police their own servers, but oftentimes there's no reason the developers have to be the only ones hosting servers for the game. Just let the community host its own servers and police itself.

You're making the assumption white people who self-discriminate are doing so for altruistic purposes when it's likely they're just doing so because it gives them social brownie points on social media, politics, and academia. Being a self-hating white is entirely virtue signalling at it's ugliest.

Your opinion on what is masculine or not is irrelevant because you've explicitly admitted you base your opinions on skin color and not merit or expertise.

So then what should you do when you notice that that's the case?
STOP being altruistic, or KEEP being altruistic and denying reality?
You can guess which one your race chose, and why the rest of us consider you spineless.

Attached: 1562243167718.png (988x1059, 498K)

This is why I fucking hate white liberals, and I'm not the other guy, I'm white myself. You retards don't acknowledge that not only do minorities vote in blocs, you don't acknowledge that when they outnumber you they will out-vote you and willingly and openly destroy you in any way possible despite the fact that we let them live in our countries and benefit from all of our riches. This is all financed and empowered by elites giving money to radical NGOs to undermine countries for their monetary and political benefit.

>Are we the minority now?
The minority of people who use shitty sites run by or moderated by the same people who whiteknight game journalists and use faggotera? Sure are, because everyone who isn't a retard doesn't go to those places.
No, most people who play games do not want anyone banned for saying mean things.

Nah, I base them on racial merit, whites have consistently shown time and time again that they're not masculine, as I've outlined, so I don't care about their opinions on the topic anymore.

What are we defining as verbal abuse? Saying
a word that offends someone? Long-winded rants directed at broadly defined groups? Death threats at a specific person? I think that's an important definition. Also, read the EULA, the Conduct section especially if you have to constantly worry about this.

Attached: b81a494054ab47f2ad98f42d32111bb8.jpg (930x744, 170K)

I'm going to need you to prove that claim. You claim that people who vote in a manner that benefits all citizens instead of just themselves are self-discriminating and self-hating for the purpose of virtue signalling. You reject the idea that people will vote altruistically. Show me how you reached this conclusion. Show me the data.

Do that in any public space, an hotel, anything.

I favor self moderation mechanics like a mute button.

That said, why are people in multiplayer video games such absolute pieces of shit? I've never been banned in a game because I'm not a stupid asshole, what the fuck are you doing that gets you banned?

>the real problem is having to have these rules in your legal text
their game, their servers, their rules.

Attached: flanders3.png (442x341, 153K)

terms of service and codes of conduct are garbage that are literally never held up in court anywhere in the eu. they are not binding, any product that forces you to agree in order to access something you have already paid for is legally void in every regard. dumbfuck

I think perma bans are bad, but a lengthy chat ban for repeat offenders is good. It also shows that you don't really need to communicate with your team in type chat to be succesful

All I read that is more american citizens would rather a corporation play the role of "Father" than not because they never had a father growing up. Here is the reality anyone right of center grew up in a single mother household. Yes that includes you whom are skimming by this thread and reading this post. It is you whom are the scourge. Single mother household damage most of people, its why we have these people who get offended easily. These moral knights, know not another tale then their own.

>being dishonest about it
Ofc when you get found out you resorted to straight up lying. Typical. What else could the singular they issue be about then idiot.

Well, you convince everyone else that altruism is a good thing and accept special cases like yourself as collateral damage that is outweighed by the benefits.

Typing instead of playing is my will and you question it?!

Anyone left of center*

You first made the claim that self-hating white people are being altruistic, you can't know this to be true as much as I disbelieve it.

>Female artist gets bullied into deleting their social media account
>No one cares because she's Japanese

The hyper far-left's inclusion of the Japanese into their hatred pass of Western White culture is pretty fascinating.

Yea, this is why your race will always be a joke.
I would say it's sad, but the world will be better off when you're dead.

Seriously this. Hillbillies finally gained internet access, then proceeded to ruin the internet itself. The internet was not designed for groups of low IQ hicks.

There is no such thing as racial merit. You're trying to justify your racism when it's irrational. It's predicated on the idea that white people can't be correct about something. All it takes is a single example to shred your rationale.

A black person and a white person agree on something. According to you the white person is wrong and the black person is correct even though their opinions are identical. This is a false conclusion because your idea of who is correct has nothing to do with the actual opinion. You're hamstringing yourself by ignoring the truth when it's convenient for you. It's why nothing you say will ever matter.

You could look at a textbook filled with 100% true facts and disregard all of it as being incorrect if it was written by a white person. I understand if you want to be racist, but being racist in this manner makes you stupid. Hate whoever you want, but hating them isn't going to make them wrong about the shit they say. You need to get over your insecurities.

Games are product, not services.

I didn't claim that all white people are selfless and altruistic. I said that a statement someone else said gives credence to the idea that white people are more selfless and altruistic. You're the one making some ridiculous claim. Back your shit up. Show me the evidence.

I guess I just won't rent their product then.

Attached: 1537924788941.jpg (480x364, 65K)

Mmm, no, we're specifically talking about masculinity here.
Whites aren't masculine because the vast majority are like you.
As such, I don't care about the opinions of whites on masculinity.

Of course, gamers were always the worthless niggers of white people.

>What words would you use to describe the behavior of people graciously voting against their own interests to serve a greater good?
What does this entail besides altruism? Stop being a dishonest worm dude.

>You're trying to justify your racism
Shut up dumb white liberal. The jewish sociologists in your colleges have redefined racism. No one can be racist to you, only your kind to anyone any shade of brown or non-christian.

>the right is out fighting for free speech
lol

>communist trannies now shill for big corporations while /pol/tards talk about constitutional rights
We are living in strange times.

The claim that white people aren't masculine is your own prejudice. It's not a fact. It's a figment of your imagination that you believe and repeat as if repeating it is going to make it true. I already know it's what you believe. You are wrong. Your opinion is wrong. Dismissing the thoughts and ideas of people based on their race is not a legitimate reason. Full stop. If someone gave you an opinion anonymously and you agreed with it beforehand only to turn out that the person who gave it to you was white why would this no longer be correct according to you? It's nonsensical.

why not get a right wing developer to make nazi sims where you can scream nigger nigger nigger all day long?

oh wait, there are no good right wing devs lol

Attached: Flanders.jpg (225x225, 8K)

That was a response to someone taking offense to the words I chose to describe the action. It was not making a claim. Back up the claim you made. Do some legwork if you want to be taken seriously. Show me how you reached your conclusion. If you can't do this then you're admitting that you're making claims by pulling ideas out of your ass.

bluepilled but true

>The claim that white people aren't masculine is your own prejudice. It's not a fact.
Sure it is, again, if white men were masculine they wouldn't be letting in foreigners to their own countries and turning them into shitholes to benefit people who don't believe in altruism.
Your race has a very childish understanding of the world because you've lived such comfy lives.
Again, it's why I don't care about your opinion.

Yeah, groups like Campus reform. Amazing how leftists control so much and have become "The Man" yet still see themselves as grass-roots protesters and punk-rock rebels.

At least they're putting up the pretense. Leftist fags like you aren't even pretending anymore, you straight up want speech you don't like to be illegal.

Attached: C3otTkPVMAEBiEb.jpg (900x1200, 163K)

>At least they're putting up the pretense.
oh sorry, i didn't realise ramming cars into anti-nazi protestors and gunning down people in places of worship was 'fighting for free speech'.

There are no good left wing devs either ;')

Go back to playing Overwatch sweaty

Your idea of masculinity is based on foreign immigration policy in a country that is decided by the entire nation. I never stated my opinion on masculinity. I'm not white. I'm getting on your ass for acting like you're some sort of non-white intellectual by ignoring facts because a white person said them. You embarrass your entire race.

No need to stoop to wagie behavior.

>can't tell the difference between white nationalists and boomer conservatives

Attached: 1536539431008.jpg (540x456, 39K)

nigger you were never the majority

you faggots are just the loudest losers in the cage

>still seething

Attached: 457219-kingdom-come-deliverance-playstation-4-front-cover.png (800x800, 1.05M)

why is the right so fragile?

Attached: 1552601660961.jpg (837x767, 120K)

>oh wait, there are no good right wing devs lol
You literally don't know the personal politics of 95% of devs, and you don't know the politics of 99%+ of devs who actually make good things. Because they're not retards, they know what their job is

kill niggers and trannies

no its me

This is the problem though. There is no such thing as context in the minds of people who support harsh filters and player bans. Disengenous faggots on Yea Forums will constantly spout the same rhetoric of "B-but if you say nigger you're only screeching it non-stop and being disruptive on purpose." They're being deliberately obtuse because they either are too young to have experience with community servers in the past which allowed people to say whatever they want, but banned or muted people who were just being annoying cunts, or they're the insane kind of person who thinks anyone who says "Nigger" in any context is a stormfronting /pol/tard nazi.

Honestly, while the shift to matchmaking over community servers didn't help, it's the mentality that people should be coddled by the devs that fucked everything up. Devs should be giving people tools to deal with people they find """toxic""" or whatever the fuck instead of wasting time doing this shit themselves. Muting/votekicking/reporting people should be more than enough for people but people are just too fucking lazy to do it these days.

Attached: ௵.jpg (372x260, 21K)

>I'm not white
I mean, you can keep saying that, but it doesn't make it true.
Unless you're a woman/fag or something, in which case your opinion matters even less.
But yes, ruining your own countries for a childish pie-in-the-sky idea of altruism where you let anyone in and they don't reciprocate with similar beliefs is childish and idiotic, if you believe this the you're either white or a woman (in other words, you're a child).

>kingdom come
>good
hahahahahahahahahaha

Why can't rabid junkie leftists and their nigger pets behave like adults?

This is why support for community servers should always be a thing

why can't trumpanzees stop being triggered by literally anything?

Attached: 1538954730103.jpg (526x1258, 173K)

THIS

ironic

Attached: triggered.jpg (1790x490, 131K)

Based

It is pretty good, indeed.

Attached: 1538292360176.jpg (720x720, 52K)

>oh sorry, i didn't realise ramming cars into anti-nazi protestors
You mean the ones who had no permit to be there and struck the guy's car with bats beforehand and wanted to shutdown their legitimate protest?

>gunning down people in places of worship was 'fighting for free speech'.
You mean the place of worship that was a known spot for radicalizing jihadists? I don't think jihadists like free speech too much.

>I mean, you can keep saying that, but it doesn't make it true.
m-m-my minority pets would never act or think like this
lel you fucking white liberals, I'll have no sympathies when the brown hordes kill you and your families like the farmers in South Africa

When you can only continue arguing by pretending the person you're speaking to is lying to you then you've conceded the argument. You've admitted you're a racist and that you don't care. You've admitted that you ignore facts if a white person speaks them regardless of how irrational this is. You're so insecure about your race that before you even entertain a thought contrary to what you already believe you must first confirm that the person who disagrees with you is not white before you engage. This is deeply humiliating ignorance and you should be intensely ashamed for being so brazen about it. Even the staunchest white supremacists will acknowledge that black people can still be correct about things because ideas and thoughts are not exclusive to races. You're further gone than the people who burn crosses and want to legitimately string black people up in a tree.

This is just sad, someone help this man make a decent meme for once.

many such cases!

>ban everyone that disagrees with you
>see! we are the majority!
lmao no

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

Person 1
>gets called a faggot
>knows that whoever this guy is, he likely is too scared to do physical harm, and even then, he probably lives in another continent
>either A. mutes and blocks that player or B. ignores it, it's jist words on a screen

Person 2
>gets called a faggot
>is fucking traumatized for life, despite being straight
>snitches, reports player and posts player's username on Reddit for everyone to report

Which is smarter?

>This is just sad
yeah, imagine getting 10000000% upset at a black man not standing up.

Attached: 1538371481233.jpg (338x542, 162K)

Superiority complex. They think only they are right. Gonna also throw in dunning Kruger for maximum buzzwords. Look it up, sweety

>talk shit in r6s all the time but stopped playing seasons ago
>get back into the game just recently
>call doc a heal slut and tell him to heal me like the whore he is
>get banned for a week because of "slut" and "whore" but not "bastard" or "cunt"
only low iq niggers think chat bans are a good idea I can still call shitty players faggots and niggers in voice chat

loving little girls isn't bad though

They'll learn that silencing people doesn't take away their right to vote. Trump will win again in 2020 much to their surprise and chagrin.

Attached: Inauguration wall.jpg (800x381, 96K)

Try harder, one day you'll get it right.

>Being happy about being a snitch.
Pure Zoomer.

No joke though, there's a lot of truth to this. It was pretty atypical to find hicks and hoodrats on the internet until the advent of cheap phone plans with internet access. People really underestimate how much of a change the availability and popularity of smartphones made.

That's nice, if you believe in being altruistic towards people who don't reciprocate your views, you are an idiot whose opinions can be rightfully ignored.
Most white people and women believe this, so their opinions can be ignored.
You can call me ignorant all you want, it won't change anything.

kek

>black
lol

Worked for Stalinist Russia, you know.

Any multiplayer-focused game that has forced matchmaking that you can be banned from and doesn't have a straightforward server browser is a scam.

Prove me wrong.

He looks more like a tanned jew.

Heh

For the final time. I didn't state my opinion on masculinity. I'm not white. I know calling you ignorant won't change how ignorant you are. You're ignorant because you choose to be. The difference between you ignoring the opinions of white people and me ignoring your opinions is that you're dismissing their opinions based on skin color and I'm dismissing your opinions because you're ignorant. I care about the validity of an idea above all else. You care about race above all else.

At the end of the day my opinion is always going to be worth more than yours because I'm not afraid to face facts. You run away from them.

Heroes of Newerth featured a CEO who would play with the community and freak out at the slightest trolling and start calling them niggers. That was the most toxic fucking community I've ever been a part of and I fucking love them for it. It was a community by shitlords for shitlords.

Attached: qwe_download.jpg (544x839, 207K)

>muh trannies
rent free

I notice how you seem to continue avoiding the altruism argument.
I wonder why that is.

>FIRE FIRE THERE'S A FIRE
>*you have been banned from the airport*
WOOOOOOOOOOOW

Who the fuck still uses gamefaqs in current year?

I'm the one that was making the altruism argument. That user is someone else.

I stopped responding to your because you're a disingenuous weasel.

How could you expect anything taken over by normies to not devolve into the victim Olympics? The whole world is full of drama loving narcissist who will do anything they can to exert power over others and controlling speech is their easiest mark.

So you agree that being altruistic towards people who are not altruistic and won't reciprocate is idiotic?

>I'm not afraid to face facts
Yes you are, you have someone right in front of you who goes against your ideals and you dismiss him as not being non-white. Those are the types of people who will overrun your country and out-vote you, but you sit here preaching color-blind altruism while they vote on racial lines to take all they can from you.

This idea you have that voting and masculinity are inexorably linked is irrelevant. Of course I'm not going to give it any oxygen. It's just an assumption you've made based on your prejudice, and we've already established that your opinions based off of biases aren't legitimate. You're very insecure. You have an inferiority complex regarding white people.

I would say so yes.

This, Yea Forums was always left wing until /pol/tards ruined this place, now they are being dirven out and it's fucking BASED!

The facts I'm referring to had to do with someone's initial reluctance to believe an article or entry describing masculinity because he assumed the person or people who wrote it were white. That's running away from facts. I'm criticizing him for it. Whether that's you or not I don't know, but not once have I shied away from any facts. I don't dismiss ideas based on race. I dismiss ideas based on merit and credibility. Race does not determine credibility regarding anything except racially exclusive cultural norms.

>Yea Forums was always left wing
Epic revisionism comrade

Attached: habbo.jpg (669x465, 107K)

>sample size 6,000
500 million page views on Yea Forums daily, but oh 6k people somehow decided what people actually feel.

>This idea you have that voting and masculinity are inexorably linked is irrelevant.
That's nice, but white people and women don't understand anything about masculinity so your opinion in that regard has a nice comfy spot up your ass.

No it wasn't newfag. Yea Forums was always contrarian and against the societal current, it was also never aligned with the current american spread cancer that is the retard left, even when it was left because society was right, it was still sensible fucking left not absolute chucklefuck identity politics pls police my speech omg corporations ily please stomp on me more left. Fuck outta here dumb cunts, back to your containment websites run by pedos

>Race does not determine credibility regarding anything except racially exclusive cultural norms.
In other words, a significant aspect of society (cultural norms) is determined by race.

I didn't state an opinion. You continually state yours as if it's legitimate when you've admitted you're racist. You've exposed your bias. This makes your opinion worthless. It tells everyone that what you think is not based on facts. It's based on beliefs you never bothered to investigate because you're afraid that if you were to actually look into it you would need to change your beliefs.

Nobody is fooled. Everybody knows what bald ignorance looks like. Your ideas about things like this are never going to mean anything until you let go of your racism.

that was only ironic and so was saying nigger. You're a /pol/tard newfag if you say otherwise

this but unironically
>being unable to detect sarcasm
based autismos

That would only be true in a racially homogeneous culture or country. That's not true for the U.S. Don't try to step up to this level of discussion if you lack the cerebral horsepower to keep up.

>i'm a mind reader
>hehe it was all ironic racism!
>fuck /pol/ though amirite fellow redditors

Attached: 1553059701865 .png (753x960, 29K)

>This makes your opinion worthless.
Only to white people and women, whose opinions are already worthless.

>When the retarded /pol/tard somehow gets worked into a shoot by the /pol/tard doing babby's first sarcasm
You can't make this shit up

Gamers have always been the most oppressed minority of all

>gets triggered by the n-word in 2019
>was ok with 2007 Yea Forums saying nigger
Which is it

>I don't dismiss ideas based on race
That's nice but shitskins don't care. And you're now finding this out and trying to disregard that experience

It makes it worthless to everyone. Opinions based on your feelings only matter to you. Nobody else. You need to start developing your opinions based on some facts. Maybe then people will take you seriously. But considering how proud you are about your ignorance I doubt you'll live long enough to regret how stupid you are.

>n-word
reddit

Uhh no, the US is still affected by this, races just split into their own subcultures, which is literally exactly what we see in the US.
You must be a spic or something if you're this stupid.

>trying to convey sarcasm through writing
Based retard.

That has nothing to do with what I said.

I've heard stories about all kinds of crazy shit like this on places like Tumblr and Twitter where people expect everyone to censor every single thing they do around them. That anything they don't like is "problematic" and hurtful to society. "Normal" Tumblr feels okay when you manage to distance yourself from the nutcases. It's a massive minority but it's there at least.

>I'm autistic so you're not allowed to joke near my presence
Holy cringola I'm gonna yuckola
The face of soi posters

Maybe if you read the 2nd and 3rd line you'll grasp the context. I realize context is difficult for left wingers but at least try to understand it.

Nah, just whites and women, who, again, are already worthless.
Thankfully, white people will be gone soon and women are cowards, so it's a non-issue.

>trying
He succeeded to everyone but spazes like you lol

You're way off topic, brainlet. Opinions of the cultures have more credibility when being given by someone raised in that culture. This discussion is not about an individual race, it's about masculinity and all races have males so race is irrelevant. We're talking about masculinity, and all cultures have males. Individual cultures are irrelevant.

Saying "n-word" at all is reddit af
You're giving in to their psyops
Same for the bay bay crap
Don't spread their bullshit
That's what they want

It was in green text and I literally spelled out nigger on the 2nd line. Are you fucking retarded or something?

>it's about masculinity and all races have males so race is irrelevant. We're talking about masculinity, and all cultures have males. Individual cultures are irrelevant.
Except the definition of masculinity changes from culture to culture (like kissing other men on the cheek in the US compared to Italy).
Again, you must be a spic if you're this stupid.

Your opinion is worthless to everyone. If you disagree then you need to explain what gives your opinion value.

>A /pol/nigger
>Retarded
You don't say

So you're admitting to being a retarded /pol/nigger? Congrats.