Detroit become human

Did you enjoy it?

Attached: bot.jpg (1200x849, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2018/06/19/sex-robot-will-say-no-not-mood-7642591/
us.rule34.xxx//samples/2889/sample_c369e7405939294a3b4ed166f4e57034.jpg?3225719
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The last fell apart so damn hard. Cage can't write subtly for shit.

When will robo girls be real? Fuck you science you have one purpose and still I don't see this shit anywhwere.

What's a full nelson?

O

it's shit. every single character plot. the one with the detective is somewhat enjoyable since they went off script so much but it fucks up so bad in the end it's not even worth it.

Cuddle pls.

Attached: Ryan Gosling goddammit.gif (404x347, 3.92M)

God damn the ending was disappointing.
Marcus was also shit and I couldn't find anything about him relatable. He was just an asshole.
the plot twist in kara's story is also retarded. Really, connor is just about the only worthwhile thing in the game. But god damn his stuff is great.

Attached: 1507980897139.jpg (1000x1091, 220K)

Where is sleep in your arms option?

Did you have to make a second thread, retard?

I cannot wait for human androids to become real

Attached: jesus christ.jpg (202x250, 8K)

>when you want sexbots and don't give a fuck what kind of horrifying apocalyptic event their eventual sentience brings

Attached: 1531998791403.jpg (517x800, 27K)

O pls

Full nelsoning a robot sounds difficult.

you did not just call mandela a fool

For the same reason one would enjoy a terrible movie

>Sexbot becomes sentient
>Hates you
>Make sexbot earn enough money to pay for its own initial purchase so you can let it go on its way
>buy new sexbot with the money

You know a Half Nelson? It's like that but twice.

T W E N T Y E I G H T S T A B W O U N D S

Attached: 1545320947091.jpg (500x496, 53K)

It's only okay if you have Connor kill Markus, eliminate all androids, and have Kara and Alice die in vain
Anything else would just feel forced

>cuddle

Attached: 1559328538262.png (822x802, 680K)

the white incel craves robots that he can force to do whatever he wants

So knowing what we know about Alice, what the FUCK was Todd's problem?

Attached: 1563114106595.jpg (125x121, 2K)

>post yfw the sexbots are real and fully immersive with AI that can pass the Turing Test
>post yfw your waifu will finally become real and she will be everything you ever wanted

Attached: 1504557625698.jpg (902x648, 401K)

Cellabacy means not entering into marriage, not sex. Monks don’t take oaths of cellabacy, they take ones of chastity.

he may have been actually retarded, i can't imagine buying TWO state of the art robots and beating them, thats like buying two brand new Maserati and smashing all the windows in it, except one its a rare specialty model that only gets sold to specific people
im more concerned at the implications that child robots even exist in the first place though, we already know that prostitute-bots can develop personality so thats just a slippery slope i don't want to be on

Attached: 1560409702941.jpg (834x1124, 50K)

>Legislation is made at the behest of feminists to ban them from production and import.

Attached: 1537914988108.jpg (474x276, 9K)

artist?

>>Legislation is made at the behest of feminists to ban them from production and import.
Not a chance. The untold profits companies can generate with androids would be too much to put down. It would be like tree huggers trying to stop petroleum companies from building oil pipelines.

I at first thought that kidbots were just a cheap twist thrown in at the end that they didn't really think through, but now that I think about it they're actually horrifyingly more realistic than you'd think.
it's just a drawing bro, I'm not actually hurting any kids
it's just a machine bro, I'm not actually hurting any kids

It's already happening with sex dolls.

The thing is that an android can be used for many other things besides as a sex toy, whereas a sex toy is just that, thus it is easier to whip up the outrage mob to ban them.

id believe you if it was just the feminists
im under the impression that a reasonable amount of conservatives will also be against doll fucking

Attached: Tears for Fears.png (599x880, 718K)

Even when we avoid them they want to get into our fucking skins. I want them to leave us alone

>it's just a drawing bro, I'm not actually hurting any kids
> it's just a machine bro, I'm not actually hurting any kids
This is true, anyone who actually buys the "hurr dah muhchines are peepol too!" are either mentally deficient or indoctrinated.

On one hand the implications are horribly fucked up on the other hand he isn't hurting any actual kids
Would it be worth the tradeoff? Pedophilia completely curtailed due to kidbots? No real kids hurt, but pedos get off to extremely lifelike replicas.
I think it would be.

Attached: 1368239038591.jpg (500x407, 34K)

source?

This was specifically pertaining to "sexbots" not regular androids.

I thought it was a movie game and only sonytards would enjoy it?

according to the game itself the robots ARE designed to develop human personalities, but then the question is would they develop emotions for an adult or would they still be functionally children? would "no officer she has the brain activity of a 21 year old ;)" be an actual legal defense in the freedom endings of detroit?

Attached: confusión.png (582x681, 281K)

I recognize that image

>only superior Ubermensch PS4 owners can perceive the kino cinematic experience that is Detroit: BH
ftfy

>When will robo girls be real?
So long as women vote, never.

>X
It'll be nice to have a sub that I don't have to worry about proper anal cleanliness with. Fucking amateurs are disgusting.

Also no that game was shit, except for most of Connor's stuff.

We fight, argue, falseflag and shitpost but I hope that one day you guys are fortunate enough to feel the loving embrace of your waifus around you

Attached: Maximum comfy.jpg (282x179, 11K)

>Stellaris
>Start of robot rebellion quest-line starts
>One asks if they have souls
>Unique Fanatic Materialist option
>Inform them that souls don't exist in anyone let alone robots and that they shouldn't worry about it
>Game stops it there and moves on as per usual

I hate this game sometimes but, fuck, that bit always gets me.

Attached: 1488131004675.jpg (339x302, 13K)

>Roboshwitz

>Women vote something
>lol no fuck you
>women have literally no power at this point because they cant threaten to with hold sex
>They are physically weaker so they cant rule by force
>most women cant even shoot a fucking gun properly so they cant do that either. Even if they could the overwhelming majority of gun owners are male
>shit gets passed, women seethe and write a bunch of articles only to realize all their beta male orbiters have mostly left since they are too busy fucking sex bots
>women become docile and subservient again
Women cant do fucking shit, theyre a few decades too late in pacifying men enough to have a realistic shot at preventing this outcome

Where's the Combo option?

yeah, that was kinda weird

Attached: 1561841077816.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

OOOOOOOOOOOOO

the chad's choice and submissive maid's favourite pose,

Honestly I really enjoyed it until I got to the boat scenario. My Connor was clearly displaying emotion but, I wanted him to follow the lawful approach, so when I told him to reject deviant title. I didn't mean to literally turn into an emotionless robot.

No, that's a mating press

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, ELDEN RING

>cuddle

that's vanilla of lockdown positions

artist name?

And thank god for that.

Okay incel now please take your delusions elsewhere

dilate

Yes, it’s kino if you make kino choices. Most people who hate it probably watched some faggot YouTuber or faggot streamer make the generic boring choices instead of going down the super kino Violent Markus vs Machine Connor route

Have sex

Damn i wish they had some silly DLC with Connor and Hank solving murders and crimes as Cops from the 1970s complete with giant Shootouts and a car chase

Attached: uk6mCJlTF0c0Qq47yY4PmO96wIu.jpg (500x750, 112K)

get ready to be sued for raping a robot
metro.co.uk/2018/06/19/sex-robot-will-say-no-not-mood-7642591/

Attached: monkey paw.png (300x216, 34K)

I will counter sue them for eating without consent from the animals/plants

And then they'll simply laugh at you before throwing your ass in jail.

Why would anyone buy this

Nope, they will virtue signal themselves to oblivion.

Nope they'll laugh at you and then throw your ass in jail.

You can't get thrown into jail for trying to sue someone

The modding community

>The modding community
Console females BTFO. They can't even fuck at 60FPS. How will they ever recover?

reminder that terminator Connor is the only canon way to play

Attached: Genocide.webm (640x360, 2.27M)

luckily i'd only get more turned on

Attached: 1528659471645.png (445x472, 360K)

Got some bad news, bud

Attached: Screenshot_20190107-195032.png (1080x1920, 402K)

us.rule34.xxx//samples/2889/sample_c369e7405939294a3b4ed166f4e57034.jpg?3225719

I'd honestly settle for a vaguely intelligent virtual assistant and a dakimakura that could heat itself and exert some amount of cuddling force