What is the minimum amount of money you need to spend on expansions to enjoy The Sims 4...

What is the minimum amount of money you need to spend on expansions to enjoy The Sims 4? Is the base game good enough to start with?

Attached: the-sims-4-logo.jpg (720x480, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biatchh5.wixsite.com/simitup/all-in-one-v1-52-100-1020
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd guess around 60$. You'd at least want Get To Work, the seasons one, and one other that I can't remember.
Just pirate it desu. I usually do not care about games enough to bother with pirating, but Sims 4 is the exception. The expansion/content packs are solely designed to squeeze money out of people while also putting forth the least amount of effort possible.

Always pirate sims games, especially 4. All of the packs are incredibly overpriced for what you get.

Attached: 05-09-19_7-12-22 PM.png (2560x1440, 3.89M)

Once you start buying expansions, you'll just get one more, and you'll just get one more, and you'll just get one more, and you'll just get one more, and you'll just get one more, and... You get the idea.

just pirate it

Pirate it.

did they do the same thing for 4 like they've done for the past sims games? Like a separate expansion for cars, pets, seasons... or did the base game actually include some of that stuff
I recall there being a controversy with there being no pools or something

IIRC Sims 4 has the most barebones base game out of all the sims games. T did not have pools or toddlers at release, though both are now included.

Just pirate it and you get all of them for free

Guess that figures, haven't really followed the series much in a while
Sims 2 I had a few expansions and played quite a bit; 3 I only ever bought the base game and may have only played it total for 10ish hours

Nothing. Pirate every single EA game if you absolutely need to play it.

0 dollars
pirate it

its the only game I pirate kek

0 if you pirate a one button install everything version of the game

biatchh5.wixsite.com/simitup/all-in-one-v1-52-100-1020

Its free

Is this a meme or something?

Only if you're an EA shill.

Paying money for shit you can get for free, now that's a fucking meme.

Are you retarded? Never pay for Sims. Ever.
It is never worth it.

yeah I think we got it after the first few anons said to pirate it

If you want to buy sims 4 with all the expansions you're going to pay 100s of dollars

Pirate it

have sex [spoilers]In pirated Sims 4[/spoilers]

Absolutely do not pay EA.

Dont do it. Dont buy it or pirate it.

Clearly you didn't if you had to ask this.

Was it Sims 3 which had GBs of micro dlc?

Barely remember seeing a torrent with 20000s items or so you could buy one by one.

paying EA is like allowing them to meme you.

Yes it was

The fitgirl repack is 0$

>we'll never get an optimized Sims 3 with sims that don't look like shit

The default game doesn't even include alarm clocks.

Attached: 1438118308050.png (436x278, 158K)

dilate

"Daddy, I had a bad dream!"

wat do?

Attached: 1562663300592.png (2560x1390, 2.17M)

Just have your gf pay for them all. That's what I did.

Zero

Attached: 3.jpg (852x480, 35K)

I just played it for the first time recently, enjoyed the strangertown thing, now I'm gonna play around with vampires. Haven't played any of them since OG sims (swimming-pool-with-only-diving-board ftw)
are there mods for sims4?
this is now a sims4 mods thread