YES

YES

Attached: 1562211426308.png (745x904, 465K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grHSvSXhETU
exhentai.org/g/1328913/b62bbc526c/
exhentai.org/g/1428512/d865827181/
exhentai.org/g/1348528/cfecfd3c89/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking casuals

No wonder gamers are so toxic...

>Mobile
And who cares anyway? Trying to rile up the incels?

542 REPLIES

>mobile shit and facebook games

sage
ignore
hide

do they count trannies?

Given how many women play mobile games, I'm surprised that the anti-lootbox anti-microtransaction furvor hasn't been reframed as anti-women and misogynist.

that's funny, I wonder how many females will be at evo

Why are female gamers so toxic??

This comment on the article hits the nail on the head:

>While gaming is now undeniably part of the cultural mainstream, much of the games industry still doesn’t act like it. Not only do games fail to represent that 52% of players identify as women, the fact is that women in games – as characters, and as creators – are still barely visible.
>So basically, what you're saying is that there is this huge, untapped female market segment out there just waiting to be monetised and the "big evil male patriarchy" of the video game industry has this crazy machiavellian conspiracy to either deny them involvement or somehow remain ignorant of it?
>There is a huge, chasm sized gap between "gamers" as in "anybody that plays any game" and "gamers" as in the type that own high end PC's and consoles and regularly purchase new content for them, the majority of which are male.
>The reason "proper" games are male centric is because that's who the audience is, and in an industry where the margins of failure are already extreme, risks aren't going to be taken. The mechanics behind most genres of "hardcore" games - FPS's, RPG's etc centre around combat, historically a male oriented interest.
>Sports is another example, there is far more interest globally in say, mens football as opposed to womens football, so games get produced that reflect the market for them.
>What you're really saying is "here is a industry with unbalanced gender interest, let's blame this on a sexist conspiracy for clicks".
>Also ignoring the plenty of strong female characters in plenty of games, and the reality that if there was a viable market for more female oriented "hardcore" games, they would exist. There are also tons of games like the sims etc that cater for any sex. This article is just simplistic drivel.

>facebook and mobile

this also

Good. Now when shit gets blamed on gamers, the finger can be redirected at women.

Guarantee you my gf is faster at bejeweled than 99% of this board.

whoever wrote this article is fucking retarded

52% of women are gamers =/= the majority of gamers are women

Men still buy 7 times more games on average compared to women making them an estimate 86% to 91% of the market sells.

you one of anecdote doesnt matter you fucking faggot, kill your gf and then yourself

Considering I don't play Bejeweled, I sure would hope so.

>mobile
>”gaming”

>playing sudoku on your phone for 30 minutes a day makes you a gamer
Does that mean I am a chef because I can pour milk over my cereal?

If playing mobile games for an hour a day is all it takes to be a 'gamer', then shooting hoops makes me a 'basketball player' and doing kick-ups with a football makes me a 'soccer player'. The difference in time and dedication is way too big to be speciously glossed over like this, and is a massive disservice to women who're actually dedicated to gaming as a hobby.

Don't look at that chick's mouth for too long, that is some nightmare stuff.
Do any of you guys smile like that? Like Clench your teeth together and hold your mouth as far open as you can like you're doing a Joker impression.

Keep seething cause you have no gf and are bad at bejeweled.

Come 1v1 my girl in Ludo King bruh

Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

Obviously, it was written by a woman

Cool!

>Sports is another example, there is far more interest globally in say, mens football as opposed to womens football, so games get produced that reflect the market for them.
women can't compete in sports, even when it's not 100% about physical strength and endurance
youtube.com/watch?v=grHSvSXhETU
the youtube link is men doing it

Attached: 1542558950635.webm (496x280, 2.55M)

>52% of women are degenerates
YES

based

>over a minute slower than a car around the isle of man
>over 2 minutes slower than the fastest guy
>only a few seconds faster than a fucking sidecar
top fucking kek

Attached: dat iom time.png (1886x852, 1.12M)

>"navy" in the background
>this is a navy event
>this is what our heroes come home to
>this is what they look at and say, "this is what we were fighting for?"

>female (male)

so now women are responsible for when some gamer gets on the news for doing bad shit

This pointless thread keeps getting reposted.

Post depressed pandas instead,

exhentai.org/g/1328913/b62bbc526c/

how are they going so slow and still wiping out

Attached: 1562620806202.png (327x243, 52K)

exhentai.org/g/1428512/d865827181/
exhentai.org/g/1348528/cfecfd3c89/

>52% of WOMEN
>Now a female hobby

That's the percentage of women that play games if it's even true and I still bet the percentage of men playing video games is higher. Funny how they bend words to make things sound true for agenda pushing.

Imagine how sad it is that they are coming to the hobby right now...they probably don't even know a world before microtransactions, yearly franchises and weebshit everywhere...

Attached: cdc.jpg (577x537, 65K)

Besides pros, there aren't many females showing up at locals, and none in my area.
I tried getting my sister into Tekken but she quit at the beginner steps once she found out how the combo system works and said it was "too complicated."
For the record, a basic combo in Tekken 7 is
combo starter/launcher > screw attack > combo ender
You could fill in the gaps with filler moves for extra damage, but the concept of doing three consecutive moves for my sister is "too hard".

Attached: 1446155669865.jpg (600x400, 53K)

Some of the video is slowed slightly. Watch the way the refs move.

It's still definitely embarrassing, but not terminally so.

>not making a constant joker impression
are you even a gamer?

No, if they wanted to see what they are fighting for, they would take them to Israel.

Same for my wife, but she only plays Mobile puzzle game garbage. A completely different market than console/PC games.

60% of all soccer players in the world are female.

Attached: 1345150430009.jpg (500x500, 16K)

publishers catering to mobile women gaming memery will get absolutely btfo. every woman I know, sitting in an 80%+ female med school, plays mobile games but they never spend a dime on mtx. they have 10+ games that they rotate between whenever one runs out of lives or gets into a paywall. I'm very curious how publishers think they can extract money from these people

Its slowed down, but it all has to do with upper body strength in this case. They just don't have it.

yeah that is a spot on comment. but of course, common sense will be washed away in the bs of politics and money driven ulterior motives

>they have 10+ games that they rotate between whenever one runs out of lives or gets into a paywall
So much this.
my older sister only play mind numbing facebook "games" while shitposting on facebook, even if she don't know about the term, but she would never spend a cent on them.

So this means we can all have gamer girl harems.

I’m a game designer and I could make low budget mobile and Facebook games in a few months time. They don’t belong in the same category as Resident Evil 4.

>bruh
i knew you were a nigger, now i want to kill you more

>women who play some f2p puzzle game for 5-10 min are the same as men who play a $30-$60 game for 2-3 hours a day

Phone games make their money from whales, which are 1% of players.
The non payers just advertise the game to others.
It's why phone games make more than console games.

yes and that was clear for a time, but not the thing we were discussing. We're specifically talking about OP's pic as that pertains to vidya games and women. Even the fattest fucking women would still rather spend money on trinkets and shoes than phone games

Don't forget the faggots.

Attached: 1555895030559.png (792x691, 333K)

based

I’ve never met a girl who played a video game