City > Knight > Asylum > Origins

City > Knight > Asylum > Origins
change my mind

Attached: Arkham Asylum cover.jpg (281x354, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wp3yreeTUmU?t=182
youtube.com/watch?v=7GGBVv3Cty8
youtube.com/watch?v=pcaFdTCiz4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a shit opinion

Asylum>Origins>>>>>City>>>>>Knight
Learn.

This

Opinion invalidated by putting Origins anywhere but the bottom

So i just started Knight and it's actually a lot of damn fun. I actually like the bat tank and how retarded an idea it is that batman is using guns and missiles

>Imagine still shitting on Origins

Pretty based, Knight didn't deserve the hate it got. It's a significant downgrade from city though

Stop hating on origins. Your gay bane breaks Batman's back comic isn't Canon now stop bitching.

The right order is city> origins = knight > asylum.

Knight's a fully fleshed out game. The predator moments and the full-on group fights are incredibly entertaining just because you have so much you can do. The Batmobile is fun too, but suffers because it's overused. It's all tank fights in the end and it's boring.

The real crime, though, is the pants-on-head retarded story with its "twist" that everyone knew was coming.

>retarded idea for Batman to use guns and missiles
His car in the 1989 movie has dual .50 cal machine guns mounted to the hood, and has live bombs mounted inside the hubcaps

Arkham City has one of the greatest batman stories ever. You all eat shit all day for disagreeing

Christ, I keep buying these games when they go on sale but never actually play them. They seem like they would be comfy.

Origins is underrated. It has the best story and the gameplay is very solid

Predator moments are let down by the existence the fear takedowns, though. They feel really cheesy.

based

>It has the best story
>dude it was the joker all along

Asylum > city > origins > knight

The tier list is literally just in chronological order of when the games released it's not even that hard

But which game had the best soundtrack?

Knight > Asylum > City >>> Origins

Attached: 1535129644994.jpg (500x500, 87K)

I liked Origins from the beginning. The only reason tards hated it elwqs because it wasn't made by rocksteady. It's a particularly reddit way of thinking and should be avoided.

Asylum>Knight>City>>>>Origins

I liked the batmobile. I think people just complain because others tell them to.

NEW GAME MBWBAAAAAAD
OLD GAME GWOOOOOD

The problem is if you ever want to replay the story. It has great moments like fighting with robin/nightwing. Genuinely great and then a shit tonne of battank segments. I thought they were fun but it wears you down.

What did we think of scarecrow?

Attached: 1562906324632.png (831x799, 329K)

That's not even the case here, fucktard

City / Knight / Asylum in any order >>>>>>>>>> Origins BECAUSE IT ISN'T PART OF THE SERIES

Why do you like origins so much?

The bat-tank gets pretty contrived, right from the very moment of its' introduction. Explain to me why the AK's tanks are even unmanned to begin with, Batman wouldn't be able to blow them up if they weren't and Jason Todd knows that yet chose to make Batman's job easier despite this. Explain to me how it is that the AK has managed to field more tanks into Gotham than he did footsoldiers, like every 10 minutes you're blowing up a hundred of the damn things.

Ass>origins>denuvo>city
Canon>freeze2>big>sandbox

But which game has the best soundtrack?

>What did we think of scarecrow?
I liked his monologues.

City>Asylum>Knight>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dark Souls 2>Origins

It's lunky driving from one place to another but the battles were fine.

Not him but I liked the tank but sometimes it is a chore.

what are you talking about, the batmobile handles great

I didn't like driving but I liked the battles.

>Learn

But we know that you're retarded anyway user

Attached: 1244306952946.jpg (584x439, 42K)

Asylum had the best setting and level design.
Origins had the best plot (and I also have a soft spot for it taking place during Christmas).
Knight had the best gameplay.
City had the best riddler challenges, I guess? And maybe bosses? I don't dislike City (except for its plot), but it feels like its strongest bits were done better in other games.

Attached: 1535201145376.gif (500x372, 864K)

What was wrong with City's story?

>City/Asylum
>Origins
>Knight
rank the batsuits

>Knightfall isn't canon
Based retard

I actually liked Origins the most.

I've just never been a fan of "the protagonist is infected and has to race to find a cure" type stories. Also I thought the way they used Professor Strange was a huge waste of potential.

Never played any of the Batman games. Which one has the most content? Are the games linear? What exactly do you do? Is it like Assassins Creed?

i like knight cause of the map, you can actually see the effects of the story like the cloudburst and the plant shit poison ivy does

>Oh man, finally, someone other than the Joker, I can't wait to take on Black Mask
>SURPRISE, BATMAN! IT'S THE DEBUT OF... THE JOKER.

Attached: 1538939200030.jpg (1242x1238, 133K)

It was supposed to be Hugo Strange, but it quickly turned into Joker and Ra's Al Ghul.

Someone on Knight's writing team had a massive boner for Poison Ivy, goddamn. It got almost distracting how blatant it was.

I’m asking because I want a good open world Batman experience with lots of stuff to do.

City>Asylum>Knight>Origins

City had the best balance of gameplay and story
Asylum was good but not as good as city, being the first one
Knight was bogged down by it's dumb twist and too much bat tank
Origins made gameplay and engine changes that loosened up the combat and made it less snappy, to it's detriment imo.

None of them ever had a good bossfight except City vs Freeze

I play games for gameplay, friend. Not gay ass stories.

But it's the best Joker of the series. AK Joker comes close.

Nigger it's fucking bam ham, the gameplay is go from point A to point B, and in combat mash X and sometimes Y.

Then play City, Knight, or Origins. Asylum is smaller-scaled and feels more like a Metroid game in design.

Knight joker was better. You just can't compete with his incessant dialogue in Bruce's ear.

She's supposed to be seductive. Her power is seduction by pheromones.

city > asylum >>>>>>>>> knight > origins

I really like the infinite predator challenge in Knight, the support Rocksteady gave to the challenge mode was really good, it's actually got a pretty good amount of variety

Yeah the fighting and batman shit like climbing and jumping on shit had nothing to do with it. Retard.

I can understand being tired of the Joker within the context of the rest of the series, but that doesn't make Origins' story bad on its own.

They shafted Strange for Joker because Rocksteady are hacks that can't write for shit so they stick with the Joker because he's the easy bet. I was convinced that Arkham City's final boss would be you fighting a deranged Strange in a patchwork Batman costume, with him trying to out-Batman you in both stealth and combat. But instead it was just more Joker wank, ending with a Cain and Abel reference with Batman princess carrying the Joker through the city. It's like these hacks don't understand the character. This is what Batman should have done when Joker finally kicked it.
youtu.be/wp3yreeTUmU?t=182

Ivy is supposed to be seductive but apparently whoever did the models disagrees. She was never that good looking in Arkham, but she's god damned ugly as hell in Knight.

I really liked Knight. It's very pretty and very polished. I also liked the relationship between Batman and Joker in the game.
I wish the experience was more focused though, and I wish the game actually bothered introducing all the moves it gives you. When I played Knight it had been years since I touched an Arkham game and the City moveset was completely alien to me at that point.

They all do that though, so why would you prefer origins over the others? Dumbass.

after city and knight, asylum just feels right. i'm sick of open world shit.
batmobile was ass but the combat got better.

I agree, Arkham City *is* shit

City > Knight (No Batmobile) > Origins = Asylum > Knight (Batmobile).

>Origins had the best plot (and I also have a soft spot for it taking place during Christmas).
youtube.com/watch?v=7GGBVv3Cty8

I always wanted to make a trailer for Origins with this song.

You're a special kind of retarded, huh, nigger?

i hated the stealth tank sections the most. especially the deathstroke fight

City was the best and had the most fanservice going for it.
City>Asylum>Knight>>>>>>>>>>>>>Origins

I just remember the suit he wore at the beginning of Knight and the Noel suit in Origins being my favorites.

Attached: 1559420529774.png (697x720, 871K)

>playing City right now

Attached: pew.jpg (3840x1114, 679K)

No, you stupid faggot, you're saying origins is good because of the gameplay and that the story should be ignored, but we're talking about the arkham series, where the gameplay is almost identical between titles, and thus the only reason to prefer one over the other would be the story and non-gameplay elements such as setting.

Knight's open world structure has its advantages though. There are times where the game lets you take on fights way earlier than intended during the side missions and the challenge is nice. You can't get that sort of thing in the more linearly-oriented Asylum.

Goddamn you're a fucking retard. Do you not see a difference in the games beyond your autistic screeching about story? Do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up around people. You'll get further in life.

>where the gameplay is almost identical between titles
Play AA. Then launch AK. Tell me that the gameplay is "nearly identical." There are massive, obvious improvements.

tru. i just got sick of riddler trophy hunting and everything was feeling like a checklist of side shit to do and the ending really didn't pay off in knight if you 100%.
only touched the harley quinn and batwoman dlc. couldn't get passed the first stage as red hood. maybe was too drunk.

>All of the cut content in knight
>Prometheus and Black Mask side quests
>Joker in the challenge mode
>Cut skins and Batmobiles
What happened? Season of Infamy was just cut content put together as well.

if you could drive on side of buildings with the batmobile id would be a bit doper. knights open world felt lacking in that regard but i guess the batmobile wasn't TOO bad

>Joker
>Scarecrow
>Two-Face
>Penguin
>Black Mask
>Riddler
>Arkham Knight
Which crime boss would be the best to work for? Which would be the worst?

I hear Matches Malone is an underrated boss to work for.

>Joker
>have a high chance to die on his whims for fun
>Scarecrow
>have a high chance of being a test subject and lose your mind
>Two-Face
>Have a 50% chance of getting shot out of the gate and every time you fail
>Penguin
>Fuck Penguin
>Jason Todd
>High chance of him killing you in a fit of rage
It's either Riddler or Black Mask.

I agree, but I'm gonna say it: Origins had the best boss fights.

You know what would have been neat? Adding all of Batman's gadgets to his model when they're on his utility belt. I confess I'd be curious to see if all of the gadgets you can use during the game even fit, physically, on his belt. They might be forced to add hip holsters for the big gadgets like the line launcher and grappel gun.

What's wrong with Penguin? He's like the most normalfag gangster left in Gotham. He just wants that paper.

He's a manlet, a fedoralord but with a tophat instead of a fedora, and smells like fish.

The user is a retard. I never said I preferred origins, I said I liked it. Because most people shit on it. Retard is basically agreeing with me.

t. Harvey Dent

How is Joker's involvement in Arkham City a surprise? He was in the damn teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=pcaFdTCiz4U

Knight >>>> City > Asylum >>>>> Origins.

I remember thinking the last boss would be Hugo Strange in a Batman suit using all the gadgets and techniques that you used during the game, because he was monitoring your actions with the cameras.

More like Paul Dini is the hack. He's the one that squandered Hugo for fucking Joker-wank.

I like Asylum the best because you feel way too pressured in city and origins by the plot to take time to do the sidequests. Like Batman fucking dying of poison and Strange ticking down the clock for protocol 10.

probably the only boss done really well. shame a grip of the "boss" fights are just taking on waves of goons or just a big faggot like raaz and clayface

Attached: arkham-city-mr-freeze.png (1279x719, 932K)

You know you can always just go back and do the sidequests after the main story, right?

city did have a few jump scares. manly manbat and joker spooking you. fuck even batman has some shitty one when you're gordon

>payphone is ringing

fuck meant knight

>using the Beyond costume
based

>Need I remind you, Batman, that some of my riddles are deathtraps? Lovingly crafted, elegant, beautiful deathtraps, but still deathtraps! Would you REALLY be able to live with yourself if one of these simple-minded fools killed themselves trying to solve riddles meant for your eyes? Get out there and solve them, detective, before more blood is on your hands!

Is there any way to disable your spider-senses without having to go to NG+?

I like the classic AA/AC version over this version

How could they have better implemented the racetracks? I like them as a concept and I think they're pretty fun, but let's face it: they aren't riddles.

Knight>Origins>Asylum>City
City was literally the SA of the series. WHAT IF JUST PUT IN AS MUCH SHIT AS POSSIBLE LOL!

Fuck your plot making sense or gameplay being logical, just have MORE BATMAN THINGS LOLZ

Asylum was more of a beta test but a fun beta.

Knight obviously has the best of the bunch with Origins being next