What franchise has the most obnoxious, annoying fanbase?

What franchise has the most obnoxious, annoying fanbase?

Examples for consideration,
Pokemon
Smash Bros.
Final Fantasy
Kojima
Call of Duty
Fortnite

Attached: 1ukef99theq11.jpg (880x837, 135K)

No fanbase can compare to shitposters in terms of being obnoxious and annoying

Attached: 1560201150476.png (573x614, 76K)

haha it's a bbc (big black cock), get it :-D! lol!

Smash, by far.

Kingdom Hearts
Black Desert Online

From Software and Rockstar

Weebs

Playstation

Smash and Pokemon.

Any moeblob weebshit

>Kojima
Not really, they're just as silent as every other Konami franchise fan

To answer that question, Smash, Breath of the Wild, Sony, Persona 5, and Mario 64 plus Maker 2

Also, i've never seen anybody talk about Call Of Duty after 2012, have you been in a coma?

Attached: 1559165952820.png (639x360, 511K)

Super Metroid

They act like it was some revolutionary game when it's literally a rehash of the two previous titles with a few more features which were to be expected in a 16-bit transition.

Smash probably. The constant flood on this board, all the dumb rumorfags believing any rando on twitter. Their inability to play any game other then fucking melee.

Smash

Ultimate's fanbase made me like Melee fans, i prefer kind dumb spergs over ruthless loud spergs

Persona followed by Kojima

What did Kojima fans do?

I don't care, I don!t interact with other people who like the games I like and neither should you.

Doom
WoW

Still undertale

The constant Doom thread on /vr/ is just 5-6 autists circlejerking. It's more a running gag.

cdpretards

Attached: 20190620_120250.png (1920x1080, 2.59M)

the Smash community will always be the most obnoxious fanbase

Zeldafags and Super Metriod fanatics are runnerups

>melee
>kind
u wot

They only bully ultimatefans

and they bullied sm4sh fans before than and brawl fans before that
theyll bully anything thats not melee

>Person A is nice because he only gives shit to Person B and no one else.
Not him but is this the logic you really want to go on?

>act shitty to shitty people

yeah i'm fine with that

A "kind," person wouldn't give shit to anyone and actually have some fucking restraint.

Arenafags

Nintendo in general.

Between the many Nintendo sub-fanbases, Smash by far.

ultimate fans are like monkeys poking you in the eye, melee fans are like a gator sitting still, you tell me which is worse and why i should feel sorry.

Monster Hunter World

fpbp
obvious contrarians are more obnoxious than any fanbase can hope to achieve.

you shouldnt feel sorry, its ok to be wrong sometimes lmao

CDPR and Nierfags.
Literally not even a debate. Ninteniggers come close with their fifty daily threads.

Attached: 1563060024608.jpg (437x431, 23K)

take a shower

Smash
FF7 fags
Witcher fags

you gotta work a little on your creativity, brother; im sure you can do better if you tried a little harder

Also numales like Gmanlives who wank every """"return"""" to traditional FPS despite being boring as fucking sin. And walking sims disguised as action games like GoW18 and Last of Us.

It's not about being worse. If the Smash fanbase ever wants to get better, everyone involved needs to stop treating each other like shit over bullshit, but no one seems to want things to change.

Isn't the smash community full of pedos, trannies and furries?

i was responding to a low effort post with a low effort post, speak, or have sex.

Every smash game is fun in its own way, even brawl. Retard compfags and meleefags ruin it for everyone. Rosterfags are dumb too but at least it's hilarious when the sonyfags come out of the woodwork to rage at smashfags everytime a new character is revealed. Anyways Jim is gonna be in 5

Attached: 091EarthwormJim.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Smashfags with their daily
>DO U THINK TONY THE TIGER GUNNA BE IN NEXT DLC????

Attached: 1563042946846.gif (600x400, 3.56M)

in my book theres a difference between low effort and no effort. the no effort posts fucking kill this board. im actually tired of reading the same ten fucking phrases in every single thread over and over

All the ones I don't like.

Attached: 1563022091631.jpg (744x389, 134K)

Sonic
Huge gap
Smash
Halo Remnants
Ff14
Fortnite
Rockstar

probably smash desu

Attached: 1537346717065.png (1024x719, 806K)

Jojo

footfags

Attached: 1541883877953.jpg (1344x1209, 947K)

Soulsborne fans

The one that keeps me from talking about or criticizing a game without the discussion turning into console wars.