Hd remaster looks worse

>hd remaster looks worse

Attached: arG8ymB_460s.jpg (460x273, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PrpUSKE9p_M
hestia.dance/
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
youtu.be/F8PYbuWwrvM
youtu.be/iUeUR2M_7CM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: DBHoxVaXkAAnh9H.jpg (900x900, 78K)

His old teeth unironically look better somehow.

Souls vs souless

He looks uncanny now

Attached: BD860F00-B92D-4D8B-A8F2-ACF7D406E0DC.jpg (1500x5368, 1.86M)

I had the same thing done, but I was in an accident and most of my teeth were legit ass broken.
I had mine made to be yellower so they didn't look so fake. And for the most part match my bottom teeth.

I don't know why the fuck his look so fake though, even if they are too white, something about him just looks off.

kfj

natural teeth give character to the face no matter if they are fucked up or not

Attached: 1561675239172.jpg (2048x2048, 691K)

I bet the one I get is trash

wow, he can actually stand on his feet now

good for him

How does someone let their teeth become that fucked up anyhow? I'm a Britbong, so braces are considered comical just because of how rare they are, and even most people here have well looked after if slightly crooked teeth. Boogie looks like he's been doing drugs, or just not used a toothbrush in years.

>yeah I play my Nintendo switch in public

Attached: jesus christ.png (574x541, 762K)

Attached: cook with a george foreman grill just to drink out the drip tray.png (709x767, 583K)

Why has boogie become a massive cunt since he started improving his body?

THIS

PART BUS

IS

well extra fat people cant even shower alone and teeth are hygiene too

rolling harder than boogie to an all-you-can-eat

>no my wife didn't leave me for being a fat piece of shit

Attached: oh no no no.png (330x315, 264K)

Not great but not terrible. I've seen much worse.

A

You can't fool me.
youtube.com/watch?v=PrpUSKE9p_M

There was a time where he wasn't a massive cunt? Have you seen some of the shit he's been known to do?

It's almost if people's genetics play a roll in how healthy their teeth are woah dude

looks like somebody jammed two big hotdogs into a pair of shoes

>something about him just looks off.
He's a fat smelly fuck with perfectly even, symmetrical, generic teeth.

is there another side to the Tesla story? or is he literally just a crazy asshole who thinks he's entitled to have the internet pay for his car?

Lets see.

Attached: 1562709130766.png (1076x1105, 2.66M)

Thanks

P-please d-don't leave me for tyrone!!!

>Sorry boogie your fat rolls make it impossible for me to see your cock. I need a REAL man

Attached: BLACKED.jpg (2048x1536, 366K)

good for boogie to finally start his gay life

Lol no they fucking dont. If my teeth looked like that I'd have them all pulled too. Literally no one can tell fake teeth from real ones. I know several people who had fake teeth put in, you can't tell when you're looking at them. It might not be every tooth like he got but they're indistinguishable from the real thing in person.

Attached: 1531133070533.gif (614x426, 3.32M)

rolllll

Ever since he bragged about his money on Twitter and bought a Tesla he became a douche. He's manipulative and used his fanbase to funnel money into his personal expensive gifts. How anyone can keep donating to him is crazy

Attached: 1562710270743.png (667x925, 1.09M)

roll :)

>Literally no one can tell fake teeth from real ones

Have you seen Boogie's new teeth?

Attached: LOW.png (268x291, 118K)

I bet I won't even know the one I get

gibe waifu pls

oh fuck

So boogie's genetics are the reason he didnt brush his teeth for years and drank gallons of mountain dew and ate thousands of calories of junk food and sweets daily?

hmm let me see...

Go

Attached: TIER.png (388x406, 107K)

dude got chip skylark white teeth bcuz he's trying to flex his youtube money

Attached: GOD.png (714x418, 214K)

I feel really awful learning about a lot of this stuff. I was never that much into Boogie but I started paying attention to him when he started losing weight and I found it genuinely inspiring. With no exaggeration, and as pathetic as it might sound, seeing someone like Boogie being able to overcome such a bad hand in life made me feel so much hopeful about what I'd be able to accomplish in my own.

Then I saw him begging for a Tesla like some sort of televangelist and I felt like there was a rock in my stomach.

Attached: megamandasitmane.jpg (827x755, 81K)

What's the point of showing off teeth that aren't even real. They're just permanent dentures.

his grill makes children cry

>chip skylark
This name awakened memories in my mind I forgot I had

He looks like a fatter Jesse Cox.

Can you imagine what happens if he doesn't take proper care of his new teeth

Attached: Untitled.jpg (577x396, 54K)

my shiny teeth and me.

No slut pls

kek, he looks like a faceapp filter

Rill

Fine.

rollo

all these choices are shit but im rolling anyway

Attached: 1527980431944.jpg (244x295, 32K)

Genetics have absolutely nothing to fucking do with the health of your teeth. You brush and floss right and you won't see any decay.

He isn't. He said he's eating just as shitty now than he was before.

>mutt tier weight
>people actually defending his lifestyle
burgerclapistan not even once

gimme something good

i barely brush and never floss and have yet to get a cavity

If someone is so unwilling to look after themselves that they get to be over 500 pounds, they're not going to be doing anything to take care of their teeth

Gib

I mean, not much can happen other than they fall out.

Yes, being white trash is genetic.

To show that his mouth looks less like shit now. With artificial aid, sure, but that's a lesser issue. This isn't a MTG card collection, do you think there are teeth elitists who would gatekeep him from the teeth fandom for having dentures?

go

Attached: Gt+10th+round+he+has+transcended+throughout+humanity+and+became+_2f5954097a4bf292d6a6d4966d2eae8b.jp (326x326, 21K)

sure, why not? I could use a ban during exam times

>such a bad hand
How is obesity a real problem, like nigga just stop eating, nigga close your mouth

He went from crazy fat guy but totally harmless, to creepy pedo motherfucker

>a fatter Jesse Cox.
I didn't know such a thing was even possible.

>muh genetics
OK fatass

dame dane...

Attached: boogie.jpg (1211x652, 79K)

Probably. If a "teeth elitist" subculture eisted I'm sure they would revolve around well-formed mouths and hygiene, not a couple of artificial chicklets drilled into someone's skull. Said person would have nothing in common with them.

I don't think that soilent drinking boy even qualifies as fat by American standards.

Jesus is he technically part cyborg now?

I heard boogie is the ultimate fence sitter. got examples of this?

Attached: 1562812650754.png (640x480, 303K)

Yeah they perfectly fine. What about them?

JUST FUCKING BUY MY TESLA FOR ME OR I'LL KILL MYSELF

here we go bing bing wahooooooo

tranny mod suspended me last time I rolled on this, but we won't let that deter us

Well, I don't think fake teeth can rot the way real ones do, so they'll probably just get really fucking dirty and stained

It actually has quite a bit to do with it, but in boogie's case he just didn't take care of them at all. Some people barely brush or floss and have never had a cavity while people like me brush twice a day and floss and use fluoride rinse and still get 4 cavities why god why me

why dont they ever get a more natural color?

How do surgeons do this shit and not pussy out. God damn I'd make a bad surgeon

Without looking I'm rolling.

Rolling for my waifu 2b, fuck all the other sluts.

Attached: what.jpg (377x465, 86K)

Give me chicken cunny

He absolutely does, the standard of what's fat isn't actually different, people just see being fat as more normal than other places

His old teeth don't look better, but his new teeth look obviously fake. They are way too big for his mouth and he chose a color that is way too white. Real teeth are not truly white.

He looks like he has a bunch of plastic in his mouth and they clearly impact his speaking. It wasn't a very well done job.

when people get fat as fuck or even overweight, whenever they stand they have more pressure on their legs, thus giving them bigger legs (and more toned if they actually lose the weight completely)

>tfw one side of my family is composed of almost entirely southern white trash

Attached: 1553697148175.png (532x488, 511K)

Actually yes, women don't like fake teeth

His gums and the bones underneath supporting those teeth can still rot away though.

He's more machine now than man, twisted and evil.

Attached: 1474300935-alec-guinness-obi-wan-star-wars.jpg (480x320, 20K)

ROLLING FOR RISETTE

sdsada

GIMME WAIFU

Not saying he’s a looker, but he’s way better than before his transformation. Still has a lot of weight to lose. Better get liftan.

fucking roll

COME ON BABY

gimme someone i know

They get paid a shitton of money, that's how

Looks like those fake infomercial teeth.

rolling stone

Might as well

mamma mia

doing it

So I can avoid leg day by becoming a fatass? Sweet

he looks like the nazi lady who's jaw you punch off in wolfenstein

Attached: 1562010428452.gif (200x189, 894K)

I should know more of these characters

Ok

Let's gogogo

his teeth obviously look better but ive noticed in every picture hes taken since hes doing this dumb dreamworks poster smolder face like he thinks his dentures somehow make him hot despite his gross cellulite fortress of a body, dad tier goodwill clothes, and greying neckbeard all saying otherwise

Attached: FnueL3j.jpg (793x1134, 99K)

I have a theory that all dentists are sadists.
I mean they are always so nice and cheerful but if you look them in the eye while they work they look so happy as they watch the fear in your eyes as they stab shit into your mouth.

hmmm

Attached: [EG]Mobile_Suit_Gundam_BD_PS2_Scene_04[DBB7483E].mkv_snapshot_00.19.548.jpg (1440x1080, 254K)

eh fuck it

give me the 00

I have fangs, is that a genetic thing?

lol

Ouch.
His smile looks really good now, but price for it is pretty painful.

cunny

He's obligated to. The company that did his teeth did it in exchange for him shilling them as often as possible. This includes smiling like that to show them off and "make them look good."
He is a walking billboard.

I hope that I'll at least know my waifu

Rolling for
>58
>08
>06
>17
>37
>00 (Rebecca Chambers)

He looks even less human now

hestia.dance/

Rattle them bones

Oh fuck off

he's more grease than human

im serve of the numbers

FFX PS2/ FFX HD

rolllan

rol

welppp

rolls

Let's go!

Fuck it

Attached: 1555617243818.jpg (206x192, 15K)

>His smile looks really good now
lol good joke

What are Americans so obsessed with black cuck scenarios? It's honestly disturbing.

i thought roll threads were illegal

It's not painful at all, they put you under and only wake you when they need you to do shit, but you dont' feel or remember anything.
It doesn't even really hurt afterwords, your face is just swollen for a few days.

At least that's what it was for me. I spent months worry about it and being a bitch ass baby, but then I just went in the chair and it was over in no time.

Also random fact, they have even more upkeep then regular teeth, you have to use a water pick, and special floss to floss between your gums and the denture, and you have to do this multiple times a day. It's not an issue for me as I lost my teeth in an accident, but for a fat lazy fuck like Boogie, if he couldn't take care of his regular teeth, hes fake ones are gonna be goners soon enough.

dentists have a higher suicide rate than war vets

Rollarino

Too soon..

welp

>youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
I always end up laughing at the end.

OP sucks

What was losing your teeth in the accident like? What caused it?

BASED /POL

Hates Neggars more then Uncle Ruckus

Fine.

Honestly? Leave it to a fat fuck that can't lose weight with 75% of his stomach cut out. He WILL let those teeth rot.

YOU WERENT THERE BRO

Attached: D4Jua-0WsAA_44R.jpg (900x1200, 121K)

ok this is epic

He didn't even pay for them himself? Where the fuck all those donations go? Food? Food only?

wait, do americans actually get their teeth replaced with fake ones like this ?
is this why american actors always have uncannily fake/over-perfect looking teeth in films ?

I hate you

LET'S FUCKING GO

imagine the smell

it's true

Attached: dentist.gif (400x300, 3.98M)

sure

>quickly tries to make it about Switch
rent free

Car accident, I got hit in such a way that it only broke parts of my top teeth so they were all chipped and fucked up. My bottom teeth were perfectly fine.
It didn't really feel like anything other then getting hit in the face really hard.
It made eating hard, and if I left them in it would have caused significant medical issues.

Also fun fact, well they are screwed into my jaw, they can be take out, they don't like doing this, but for the first year they take it off once or twice to check on the implants, and the smell is terrible, and it feels fucking bizarre to suddenly have no top teeth.

wtf is his exwifes twitter? ive tried to find it so many times

is this why white women are going black?

in we go lads

>hd remaster loses soul
Ftfy

rolled

DEMPSHI RORU KA?

>Be wife to ridiculously obese man clearly at death's door
>Willing to suffer through all his degenerate behavior
>When he actually starts getting healthy and will probably survive, you decide it's time to leave him

What did she mean by this?

Attached: 212.png (640x640, 820K)

Is it just me or does boogie have those soulless shark eyes?

Attached: Screenshot_20190713113131_Instagram.jpg (1074x1078, 321K)

Let's go

Nothing else to do with this thread.

>tfw you've watched boogie's alignment change from Chaotic Good to Lawful Evil

Attached: 1430057236813.jpg (531x471, 57K)

rolling niggas

FUCKING

It's like the ending of 1984.

THIS IS A FUCKING POST, TO SOME

F A T
F U C K

ON TWITTER NAMED
BOOGIE

Now, I'm tired of this

F A T
F U C K

popping up in the fucking catalog when I'm looking for a FUCKING cunny thread

I don't give a FUCK about the aftermath from ANY of you e-celeb spammers that feel sorry for this greasy FUCK

YOU FAT FUCKING DISGUSTING
ASS SMELLING

BLOB

CHEESE DRINKING

CRISCO BATHING

LARD GARGLING

CALORIE THIEVING

CABBAGE PATCH FACE HAVING

DOCTOR ROBOTNIK LOOKING

WING STOP EATING

MCDONALDS GORGING

T-REX ARM HAVING

NON-VEGETABLE EATING

COOKIN WITH A GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL JUST TO DRINK OUT THE DRIP TRAY

WIDE LOAD

HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPO

P L A N E T

PRETENDING TO HAVE A FUCKING THYROID PROBLEM

WHALE / FREE WILLY

PART BUS

YOKOZUNA

FLUBBER

*inhale* *breathe out*
KIRBY

SALAD DODGER

CHAIR CRUSHER

BUTTER BALL

GO TO SUBWAY BUT PUT EVERYTHING ON IT

MICHELIN MAN

HAPPY BECAUSE HOSTESS IS BACK IN BUSINESS MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: 1523506880538.jpg (608x752, 37K)

Inwards

Same, dentist says my body composition is so alkaline that it would literally be impossible for me to get a cavity, as all the plaque just collects on the outside of my teeth and is unable to penetrate the enamel.

Feelsgoodman

you know i gotta

lets see

rolllawda

its called being a westerner mutt and old

>Genetics have absolutely nothing to fucking do with the health of your teeth.

Attached: 1562032561037.png (358x354, 17K)

It looks like he was faceapped lmao

Gimme the Rin gimme the Rin

youtu.be/F8PYbuWwrvM

It's less about America in general and more about how easy it is to bait all the sad white autists on Yea Forums.

youtu.be/iUeUR2M_7CM

This really only happens if you somehow lose your teeth, or you're like Boogie and don't take care of them and let them rot in your mouth

>Brush your teeth, goy

This is Yea Forums in a nut shell. You contrarian faggots never cease to amaze me

>wait, do americans actually get their teeth replaced with fake ones like this ?
Ah yes. When every American turns 18 they have mandatory dental implant procedure.

this will determine my fap later today

It wouldn't look so bad if he smiled properly but he doesn't smile with his eyes so he looks like he's faking it and a souless psycho.

>he thinks this is bad

Attached: walk it off.jpg (1237x1429, 305K)

Give me Felicia or Morrigan

Why doesn't he fucking die from overeating, or a hearth attack, already? For how many years are we predicting his death now?

She was a feeder, she actually wanted him to stay fat

Gimme stinky wife kat

nigga you know very well I didn't mean that every single american does it, fuck off

man look at those beetus lines on his legs

imagine the smell

You realize that's not muscle, right? It's accumulated fluid. He has to get that shit drained, literally. It's common among obese people, especially diabetics.

Thanks

Rollll for qt waifu

cont.

Attached: tasty snack.png (1012x533, 54K)

go

The frame the gif is saved on should be a reaction image

based as fuck L O W T I E R G O D
ASS SMELLIN
BLOB
CHEESE DRINKIN
CRYSTAL BATHING
LARD GARGLING
CALORIE THIEVING
T REX ARMED
ROTTEN TEETH HAVING
FOOD HORDING
MAN TITTY HAVIN

why not : - )

hmm

ok

rolan.

based

rawlin

why do mutts gorge themselves like this?

Attached: 1543775371160.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

>Some people barely brush or floss and have never had a cavity while people like me brush twice a day and floss and use fluoride rinse and still get 4 cavities why god why me
Heh you think you got it bad? I’ve never gotten cavities but got fucking periodontal/gum disease instead.

Attached: 50D0C329-0A0C-47B9-9539-A1BB6158028E.jpg (443x523, 44K)

yo

>Why doesn't he fucking die from overeating, or a hearth attack, already?
The wonders of modern medicine

ibuki or maiden in black pls

SHIT

If I'm understanding this correctly all of his intestines spilled out his abdomen and into that flab sack?

why boner? why?

Attached: 1361749071426.jpg (376x376, 95K)

If I was a paramedic or was in emergency services in general, I'd quit considering all the horrific accidents, injuries, body horror and possible death that I would witness.
These fucks are brave for continuing.

>this monumental pile of grease and farts outlived etika
This world is sincerely epic

>HAPPY BECAUSE HOSTESS IS BACK IN BUSINESS MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: 1542405336942.jpg (247x313, 18K)

rollin rollin rollin rollin what

rolling wew

Nice

he's still extremely obese

Could be worse

HE WILL NEVER BE HAPPY :)

HE WAS FAT HIS WHOLE LIFE, NEVER EVER WILL HE EVER RECOVER THAT LOST TIME

Car accident?

Very based

>flab sack
user that is an indirect inguinal hernia. His bowels have moved into his ballsack

Get

Attached: broderick-300x145.jpg (300x145, 13K)

gimme gimme

Whattt, thats incredible

whatever

Rolling just to see who I should fap to next.

Most fat people had fat parents, so they learn that being fat and eating too much is normal. This, in addition to a push to destigmatize being a fat fuck, has resulted in landwhales growing ever larger, and they will in turn teach their children that this is normal, which will result in even bigger lardasses in the future

aer

I wonder if doctors ever get PTSD

do not open this for the love of christ

Dude don't shrug that abomination off.

He emotionally abused her

Reminder this fat fuck stagnated hard in his weightloss despite surgery

Don't want to roll because I feel like I'd be cheating on my waifu. Am I autistic?

Maybe not PTSD, but they do absolutely get fucked up by the shit they have to deal with

Ahh fuck it

They're mentally ill. I don't mean that as a free pass, but to get as fat as fatfuck boogie and the people in your webm, you have to have severe mental deficiencies. It simply isn't normal for humans to eat until they're in paid or to use food to cope for everything that has and will go wrong in their lives.

yes

Who implodes first Boogie or H3H3?

lets roll

If you truly love her, you will roll the 00 and get to pick her

ok

What are they doing?

H3 almost did but his fans are retarded enough to accept his anti depression medication BS multiple times lmao

Boogie, he's in the process. H3H3 is still flying pretty high, even when they get called out it's for a week, boogie is on a lot of people's shit lists. Every damn day fitness is getting huge views shitting on boogie lately

Dumpster diving, presumably for food

AAAAHHHHHHHHH

I think these guys look for shit like Funko Pops in the garbage and whatnot? I could be wrong.

rollllllllllllll

Attached: 1474920273275.jpg (480x344, 33K)

Attached: 1563085253625.png (508x463, 144K)

it even says so at the 10th greentext line from the bottom
>magnum scrotum
jej
some do but many hospitals have counsellors available. You learn to process these things. I once in my 4th year of med school or so attended a surgery for an abdominal aortic aneurysm. tl;dr is that person died but before that we had to do CPR for roughly 25 minutes until a cardiologist had time to come over to the surgical threatre to check for cardiac activity with a transducer, as is mandatory in my country. The surgeon, anesthesiologist and nurses went on their merry day while I felt emotionally rekt seeing a person die with my work for nothing. Dealing with these things is something you learn over time I suppose.
>this whole post
>mfw
the time for talk has passed

Attached: time for talk has passed.png (720x757, 788K)

bring it bitchcheese

No, it’s because we brush our fucking teeth you mutt.

I dont think they looked better but the fake teeth are a little too fake looking.

Boogie is imploding right now. Hopefully, H3H3 is next because I hate that backstabbing kike.

ROLLINGU

rolllllllllll

If Hila didn’t exist Ethan would still be making fart videos

Your system thinks my roll is spam? my waifu will hear about this

niggers

>teeth getting replaced
>"it's because we brush out teeth!"
I don't have a galaxy brain image cosmic enough for this

>new teeth
This is what he stuill looks like after the surgery? Fuuuuuuuuuuck lol

>which will result in even bigger lardasses in the future
>mfw medical advances will keep hamplanets alive when they would have died off years ago
>mfw the rest of us will be paying to keep absolute fat fucks alive (along with dumbfuck smokers) and well while they sneak pizza into the hospital

Attached: 1396721034856.gif (296x166, 876K)

Him defending the Tesla purchase was the most carny shit I’ve seen, and that was on stream in front of thousands

AH

kat plz

Attached: 4.png (128x128, 37K)

Why not?

fuckit

I thought that was a joke, I had no idea a ballsack could even fill up like that.

Link? Last I heard he backpedaled and claimed he cancelled the down payment and said it was all a joke despite literally tweeting "I just bought a Tesla."

>android 21
>not 21
That being said. Can a brother get Chicken-chan?

roooolling

>Braces have existed for centuries
>Teeth whitening has been around for thousands of years
>OI GOV, YOU AMERICUNS GOT FAYK TEEF INNIT?
I swear to God, Europeans are actually retarded

Sugar, nana nana na na, oh honey honey

The average American probably has worse teeth than the average brit because of their horrible diets.

no, actors usually get veneers

Here's a list of everything
www.reddit.com/r/SamandTolki/comments/ajzm5h/the_hidden_truth_boogie_doesnt_want_you_to_know/
Yes I know it's on fucking Reddit but this is comprehensive and the Kiwifarms just links here

Meanwhile the entire Middle East is multiplying in unheard of rates and inherently hates us and everyone else

rise or death

ay lmeaos

Yeet

He's probably getting rust in those screws already.

Rolling for Yukiko

You FUCKED IT UP you god damn subhuman. I hope you outlive your children.

nigger his whole mouth got replaced
that's completely different to putting stuff on to teeth or corroding away the top layer
I think you might be the retarded one here
that seems weird to me too, but makes sense I guess

They look fake because you know they're fake dumbass, if the first time you ever seen him was with the new teeth you wouldn't even think about it

let's get it.

>part bus
I thought he said "parked bus"

they don't look "better" but the new ones are in full-on uncanny valley. The average person simply doesn't have perfect-looking teeth, especially not someone as unkempt as him.

k

The implants are honestly just a shit job, they don't resemble normal human teeth at all along with being the wrong size for his mouth.
The idea that whoever did it wants him to show them off is hilarious though.

God damn it

>One guy gets his teeth replaced because he's in the 98th percentile of fat and lazy
>OI GUV, ALL YEW AMERICUNS GOT FAYK TEEF INNIT
you're still monumentally retarded

He got implant dentures.
They screw anchors into his jaw that dentures snap onto.
At the end of the day he's supposed to pop em off and soak them overnight

>I simply live with the pain

Come oooon.

b0ss

>dealt a bad hand in life

He was given a rig strong enough to stream. He's intelligent enough to manifest a streaming personality. He had a girlfriend who tended to his every need. He got to sit on his ass all day and literally become morbidly obese while getting paid for it. How in the hell was Boogie dealt a bad hand in life? Because he told you he was sad once? He's a manipulative faggot.

I meant that we have nice teeth because we brush, not because they’re fake, you esl retard.

2b pls

ok lets gooo

For some reason I always assumed they'd pull your teeth first then like wait for your gums to heal before the surgery. Guess they can do it all in one go.

This. I do driveby posts on many threads just saying "built for bbc". I check back in a few hours and I get like 10 replies minimum.

The dentures make him look even more punchable

Ya Bismillah Ya Muhammad

Based

these types of hernias don't happen suddenly though, this could've been from a period of many months. Neovascularization is problematic for the reason that often these new vessels are not very strong and may easily burst. This for example also happens if someone has a thrombus in the retina. A small portion of the retina dies and gets neovascularized. These new vessels can't stand up to regular blood pressure and burst, leading to bleeding in the eye, or vitreous hemorrhage. Same probably happened to the compensatory circulation that developed over time in his scrotum.
I'm very curious as to what'll happen to medicine in the near future. On average, in the netherlands at least, a person consumes more than half of their total healthcare expenditure in the final 5 years of life. This would mean that as boomers continue to age, the total healthcare costs will skyrocket to astronomical values. At the same time this hamplanet epidemic that is developeding into a pandemic will bring along costs. Where I live for example we have already started putting restrictions in place. You can't have a gastric bypass with a bmi over a certain value as you need to show you're willing to change lifestyle habits. Same goes for lung transplants, liver transplants and the like. I suspect we'll see many more of these restrictions being developed over time to try to prevent the imminent cost skyrocketing.

GIRUGAMESH

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaa.png (436x377, 244K)

It's almost like I asked a genuine question about dental culture in the US, then you sperged out going ultra-defensive for no reason
Also I'm laughing my ass off at you think I'm a britfag. I can only imagine the line of thinking there was
>He is talking about dental hygiene of my GLORIOUS FLAWLESS COUNTRY
>He must be a brit with the worst teeth in the world
>Yeah, that'll get him
You do you boo, it's funny

This. His fake teeth, free. If you feel bad for this fence sitting faggot then congrats, he's effectively manipulated you, confirming a sub room temp IQ.

rell

>falling for the teeth brushing meme
maximum cuck

FUCK CAPTCHA VBEBVUENVIBVZUBNVBRTCVBUNUB

rollinnnnnng

Kek might start doing this

>pulls all teeth and immediately get implants

whoever did this should lose his license

lets go

This is such a pussy crybaby response. Get fucked euromutt.

>0
rollin

rollan rollan rollan

ROLL ME OUT, FAMA!

>takes an eceleb thread that would have 404d otherwise and bumps it to 1st page
How based can one man be?

Oof

>I asked a genuine question
Get braces and floss more eurotrash

Please, keep going, I'm having fun here

/

Mirin calves

roooooool

reroll, i hate that bitch

lets go

I do, that's why I've never heard of or seen of procedures like boogie's

>that last frame of his ape lips
fucking love this gif. see something new each time

reroooooooooooooooool

Going in blind. Give me big, brown titties

Bored at the dentist’s office? Doubtful.

fuck it, rolling

No actually, my teeth are fine.

C'mon baby let's get something nice!

>such a bad hand

Yes, all those poor 300lb fat babies being born stand no chance.

He paid 6k for each tooth and it's just dentures?

rolling for the first

motherfucker

$300k+ a year

what the fuck is 04?

Okay.

>calves
I'm pretty sure that cow is fully grown.

He didn't pay shit. He even says in the video it was free for a shout-out

>150 replies in 20 minutes
lole

Time 2 roll

Ah, no wonder it was such a shitty job.

Just keep rollin, rollin, rollin

Attached: 3lb0s2fihv931.jpg (1174x464, 51K)

>thinks having straight, white teeth is so strange that they must be fake
>my teeth are fine bruv!
Sure, eurotrash.

Champion Cynthia

Attached: ssj.gif (350x195, 2.92M)

rollin this is not spam

fucking hell, why not

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

ahem

Gimme some hottie.

Attached: 1483558856524.png (470x462, 465K)

rollerino

rerolling

Lol you've got serious problems, dude.

limp bizkit

yuck. imagine having fake fucking teeth that pop in your mouth and having to do this each night knowing you got screws in my mouth and gums

Attached: My wife holding my D Long.png (1200x1800, 2.22M)

might as well roll

hit me with that

xd

shogaosdk

MY SHINY TEETH THAT TWINKLE JUST LIKE THE STARS IN SPAAAAACE!

MY SHINY TEETH THAT SPARKLE, ADD BEAUTY TO MY FAAAAACE!

Attached: sub-buzz-21742-1509452409-2.jpg (1252x1252, 430K)

What´s with all the Boogie-posting recently?

Attached: 1561732318548.jpg (2048x1662, 581K)

>if the first time you ever seen him was with the new teeth you wouldn't even think about it
Get outside more, nobody would look at that chiclet-toothed hack and assume they're his real teeth. They give off an uncanny valley feeling for a reason.

hmm

When it's blindingly white, yes
Enamel is naturally light yellow to grey-ish blue in colour. A perfect #FFFFFF white is not normal or natural

Absolute subhuman amerimutt

Attached: Boogie_mayo.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

rerolling again because i dont recognize any of the thots i've gotten so far

oh lord please

How do Super fat people even reproduce?

Boogie posted this character in his self loathing video.

Now that I look at them, they are actually way too big for his mouth. Jesus

Oh shiiiiit lemme get lucky based fortune gods

Regular dentures where you use an adhesive are usually about $500-$1000
The expense for the implant dentures is 90% the surgery

>how did he got to this state anyway?

Right, because they’re fake, and look nothing like the average american’s teeth. I cannot believe I have to explain this shit to you.

>I'm very curious as to what'll happen to medicine in the near future
In my area of the country, boomers and their healthcare are demanding a fuckton of real estate and the number one growing jobs are in health care/personal care for them. We're going to see a boom for a few years, then when the boomers thankfully rot in the ground there will be an enormous problem with unemployment and real estate sitting empty. I'm originally from a small town that is damn near a retirement community right now, so glad I got the fuck out of there, because that town will absolutely die, for that and other reasons.

Give me a nice mommy!

bad childhood and using overeating as coping mechanism which in turn made him fat and made him sick

She may have genuinely had a mental need to "take care" of him.
There are people like that, they get off on it, it's the sort of person that marries a quad or someone with cerebral palsy / confined to a wheelchair

haha

Because he's let it slip that he's a manipulative piece of shit. Ever since he had liposuction and fake teeth, he's done shit like crying to get his viewers to pay for his tesla, make fun of kids in broken homes, wishing that people commit suicide, usual shit. Complete 180 from the way too nice fencesitting hamgalaxy that he was years ago. Lowtiergod was right about him and momokun. He was the villain that the internet needed.

Can somebody give me a non-meme answer of how boogie is still alive? How his heart been able to pump blood through that ball of fat for 45 years now?

Implants are better because it allows you to eat more kinds of foods.
Using adhesive it's harder to eat food you need to chew thoroughly. Eating a steak isn't easy with regular dentures

Modern dentistry is pretty based. Even food junkies like this fag can get a full smile.

rollinggg

I always get idolmaster harem

cope

>417 replies and 53 images omitted. Click here to view.

E-celebrities are perfectly ok in 2019 Yea Forums. It appears that this site's moderation team has been taken over by Reddit/Resetra/Etc.

>Modern dentistry is pretty based
far from it

final roll

I asked if this procedure (of completely replacing your teeth) was common in the US
Then you blast me for my dental hygiene with nothing to actually back you up
I think you might be ESL or retarded because you've gotten lost somewhere along the way here

He got lucky, that´s literally it.

What if this actually works

Attached: wojakface.jpg (490x586, 20K)

Stop whining like a fucking faggot and start your own thread if you hate it so much, retard.

Rgvvy

ok bro

give me a good waifu

what the fuck are those

Yes, it is, retard. You can get full dental implants no matter your situation. Unless you're a poorfag.

And that's a good thing!

Give me corn or lucina

Did he get fucking botox too look at the top of his head

>abloo bloo i’m so stupid I mistake decent dental hygiene for dental implants
>now here’s a five paragraph essay crying about it
I think you got lost on your way to reddit, homo

Mo is so qt...

Rolling for the babe

Rollin' and hatin' and shitpostin'

Enjoy your NICO

aaaaA

Agreed

Attached: 30sF9fA.jpg (3624x3468, 3.29M)

tits > ass

Please gib.

How is it not dental hygiene?
His teeth rotted away (due to poor hygiene) and he had them replaced with fake teeth
Doesn't matter though, because your backpedalling is still entertaining enough for me to keep replying to your idiocy

>boogeyman
You should've just said you were scared of dental work like a child, user.

>those dubs
>that roll

the roll of ultimate truth

rrrrolll

Enjoy your rotting jawbone

ok

ROLLER DERBY PLEASE GOD NOT A DISGUSTING MUSCLE GIRL.

Attached: 1563065347377.jpg (286x319, 54K)

Enjoy going through life being scared of everything and basing your decisions on old wives tales.

Fuck chikin chan. Reroll.

rolling in the river

Roll'em

45 years is doable. The heart has 3-3.5 times overcapacity compared to what it's doing in rest. However, looking at
it's clear he still has the lymphoedema. He's, what, 350 lbs right now? You need toi remember this big boi was almost 350 kg's and still reached 38. I genuinely hope boogie won't get an infective wound or anything like that because systemic antibiotics won't work that well with his dogshit circulation.

Attached: thicc over the rainbow man.jpg (480x360, 18K)

You can’t tell the difference between a fat fuck with fake teeth like boogie and the average American with well taken care of, not fake teeth, because your dental hygiene is poor, so you’re not used to seeing straight, white teeth, which is why you asked if fake teeth were common in America. What is wrong with your reading comprehension?

have fun killing yourself when the trigeminal neuralgia hits

Rolling stone

It wasn't just poor hygiene, it was mostly poor diet.

yes

r

Nice job being completely wrong about what I think
Anyway, if my dental hygiene was so poor, wouldn't I be accustom to this procedure or have prior knowledge to it? You're not making a whole lot of sense.
Also, well taken care of? It has likely changed since but, I remember in 2010 that a statistic (from the US) that 40% of Americans had never visited a dentist.
Probably due to cost. I doubt that, as a nation, your teeth are that well taken care of.

This is looking like the case for the new FF8 remaster. I am still hyped for it even if it looks like shit.

t

Attached: 1459930187170.jpg (500x500, 27K)

Fuck off, faggot.

Better taken care of than your yellow crooked teeth that you don’t even have the means to replace, eurokek.

letsa go

Rol

Would you?

Attached: XqI1scA_d.jpg (640x309, 22K)

Rolllings

Got the harem first try

Pretty sure this guy has the same father as Boogie.

Attached: ReviewTechUSA.jpg (960x958, 74K)

When Europeans have nice teeth it's a big deal. When Americans have nice teeth it's just another fucking day. Your statistics are worthless, I haven't been to a dentist in 2 years and have pearly white teeth.

Rodando

89 please

rolling for tiddies

roooooll

>unrelated condition
Poorfag coping hard with his upcoming cavities stemming from fear of the dentist.

still buying the murrica n1 shit ey?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1075x701, 122K)

I will only settle for Corrin, Narmaya, or Etna

A classic case of "ignore most of what is in the post to try and look like you've won"
[citation needed]
Also, it seems to be a pretty big deal that this guy suddenly has good (fake) teeth. There is also a pretty big difference between "2 years" and "never"

Rolling boys

Rollorig

>trigeminal neuralgia unrelated to NICO
lmao just admit you have no idea what you are talking about and stop posting

Attached: download.jpg (269x187, 9K)

Alright I'm goin in

Wow, that's a lot of wisdom teeth.

lets see

xD

Super fat sex

Attached: 1519604972570.jpg (450x599, 42K)

i dont know any of these characters

I already won on the very merit of the fact that I’ve had you seething over american dentistry for the last 30 minutes. Why don’t you go outside and calm down kid?

His old teeth

As if I'd roll. that can get you banned

I pity anyone who gets 49 or 50

You're the poorfag seething about dental implants, posting conditions so poorly documented that people question whether or not they actually exist. Stay scared, babby boy.

Come on!!

Man, you just can't stop being wrong can you?
I'm having fun watching you backpedal and contradict yourself while throwing out stupid memes
Sorry if knowing an off-hand statistic is enough to count as seething to you. It must be hard being uneducated.

o boi

>posting conditions so poorly documented
>cranial nerve neuralgias
>poorly documented
not even him oh holy kek this is some grade A shitposted

>nico
>poorly documented
literally been proven for over a 100 years and a condition affecting 90% of people with wisdom teeth removal

if you think this fat fuck with terrible health wont have a infected jaw bone within the next year you are delusional

imagine being so fucking retarded that you donate/give ad revenue/views to shit fat piece of shit so he can buy a tesla and goblin teeth
i fucking hate the internet

fred durst

>Dubs on Yea Forums

I haven’t once back pedaled on the one and only point I’m making here: that you are Eurotrash with teeth so nasty and rotten that the very idea of having straight white teeth seems fake to you.

as if anyone would get dubs

Attached: file.png (431x347, 410K)

It's like you're trying your best to be wrong. I applaud you for that.

Sounds like she's a nice person. She didn't want to leave him at his lowest low.

It absolutely is poorly documented, you nignog. Also, neither have any factual correlation to dental implants. You replace a tooth root with a bolt. It's incredibly safe and always in demand. In fact. You're simply seething for whatever reason.

What the fuck

i want 97

Crying that I’m wrong won’t make you right, Eurotrash. I hope you go see a dentist soon, it might not be too late for you.

ayuh i cant just leave this

s-so do i...does that mean if we had babies they'd have extreme fangs?

cope and seethe muttoid

what said

Its poorly documented when you dont know shit and have to google on the fly

pls

Nice samefagging. Fix your teeth europoor.

>that patrick legs

Attached: images.jpg (260x194, 8K)

That nigga is gay af

>Fix your teeth europoor.
still playing that card in 2019 when the average american is riddled with five digit debt and one paycheck away from bankruptcy?

>2 posts within 30seconds of each other
>SAMEFAG SAMEFAG
Predictable, but you're a gift that keeps on giving
A very special gift

Cope

where can i find one?

untrue my mom's a dentist and she's lovely

big if true
i lost 100 pounds and i cant stop pissing

are you a nigger? because you sure sound like one

>went to check his channel to see if it's real
>absolutely soulless
>couldn't sit through more than 10 seconds
JUST

Nope, it's poorly documented when it's not a mainstream issue regarding one of the most popular dental procedures on the planet. Your fearmongering is fooling no one, and everyone sees you as the seething poorfag that you are.

Was it open AAA surgery? Or did they use stent grafts? I heard almost nothing ever goes wrong when you use stents.

hopin for someone good

you are literally the guy who doesnt read the small print and then acts surprised when shit goes wrong.

i can tell you are american because you have autistic obsession with being right and ending every post with the same autistic insult over and over again

enjoy your rotting jawbone

his smile and optimism gone

>taking health advice from country that mutilates children, feeds literal poison to its people and puts everyone on anti depressants

oof

open AAA with partial rupture into the adventitia. Granted it was an 80+ y/o man with multiple comorbidities. A stent was attemped at first but failed because of sclerotic plaques in both femoral arteries. Comorbidities are a pain in the cunt as AAA repair is otherwise a very safe procedure

>you'll be a denntist, you have a talent for causing things pain

The only one who's obsessed is you, responding multiple times to the same posts. You're wrong and you always will be. You're projecting hard, third worlder. Enjoy dentures when you're 70.

>third worlder
>70
>dentures
ayy lmao

>You're projecting hard, third worlder

lmao american is literally mutt central and your credit rating is shit

you are the third world country not us faggot

archived last post

I live in Norway, you literal shitskin.

I think they just learn to become emotionally dissociative because they understand the underlying science and biology of a person so it's more like working on a machine rather than looking at the disgusting mouth of another person.

so you are a literal faggot then

they don't look better
it's just that his new teeth don't fit his gross face so they look uncanny