Morrowind

What have you done to honor the lord of middle air today?

youtube.com/watch?v=0RtIsy9AHYE

Blessed Be The Three, Thy Lords And Thy Masters

Attached: vehk_v2.png (1440x2028, 3.66M)

Why is his head on fire?

To see the truth beyond his own secrets

Attached: tumblr_ot5tfrUd4W1w97dmqo1_1280.jpg (538x1077, 275K)

Manslut

Look at that weak ass nigga, Dagoth Ur laughs at him

Attached: besenheide-h-2.jpg (1920x1920, 1021K)

Attached: vivec is gay.jpg (591x835, 217K)

>believing in the lies of false gods
Shitmer deserved the Red Year.

I wish he had a dick to pound me

nice reductionism
good news

Attached: my love is like a spear.png (665x568, 401K)

Telvanni > Redoran > Hlaalu

Attached: FF4010D1-1BE0-4162-9C6E-C5FE457C0DB2.jpg (1152x864, 256K)

He does and when he does pound you, you will somehow find out that you somehow STILL got him pregnant despite being bottom.

>good news
He canonically has a vagina, people took his loincloth off

Only correct answer. Screw the empire.

Any lorefags wanna explain just what the fuck an ash vampire actually is? Specifically why are they're called vampires and what their connection to diggitydoth ur is

Attached: 1418256178539.jpg (617x692, 73K)

>He canonically has a vagina
that is also true

>What is the difference between men and women?
>There is no difference in me, milord. Come: rooftop. Bring your money.

Attached: vivec_heads_by_risingmonster-d76v2bn.jpg (1600x1209, 986K)

I used to always join Hlaalu when I was younger, probably because I loved Balmora. Of course I was always a warrior so I didn't understand why I couldn't advance because I was retarded. Now it's always Redoran or Telvanni, fuck Hlaalu.

Former retainers of House Dagoth and his right hand men prior to his descension, and thus granted a part of his divinity and are linked to him. If the scripts functioned properly killing them would weaken Dagoth.

As for the name it's more that the dunmer see both vampires and them as similar immortal abominations.

How's Tamriel Rebuilt going?

Attached: morrowind7.png (300x213, 106K)

About to have another content release.

Attached: edsz2y0qq2a31.png (1920x1080, 3.76M)

Is there much new Cyrodill stuff?
That's my main interest because Bethesda fucked it up so so badly in oblivion

Attached: cykawind.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

I'm sure there's an obvious reason for it and I don't remember it but why the fuck doesn't Vivec just slap the shit out of Dagoth Ur? Surely he's able to do it what with being euphoric by his own enlightenment

You're confused, Tamriel Rebuilt is not Project Cyrodiil, they merely are under an alliance. TR is the project that rebuilds mainland Morrowind.

Attached: tamriel.jpg (1920x1080, 524K)

Is this the real wizard of trains

I thought TR was going to do all of Tamriel
I have a PDF of the Hammerfell design document somewhere

Attached: 1520290577681.jpg (1245x1122, 593K)

Yes. Back Underspace or I'll have to return to suckling on the starry nipples of Todd.

There was an Oblivion team that planned to do that, but it never went anywhere because nobody cares enough about Oblivion. TR wanted to do the original entirety like... 15 years ago.
Point is, there are other province mods than TR now, they coordinate to match their landscape borders up.

Vivec hadn't achieved CHIM by the time of Morrowind, it was soon after. At that point and time, he was weaker than Ur.

Attached: tamriel morrowind map.png (768x768, 179K)

I thought he was only able to hold the ministry of truth over Vivec BECAUSE he had achieved CHIM, though. Also what about that whole business with him facefucking Azura, can a mortal, powerful as he is, even do that?

Hey Trainwiz, did OpenMW surpass the original engine as far as stability and features go?

No, the ministry is in the air because of his powers from the Heart of Lorkhan, this is addressed several times in both the books and other games.
Facefucking Azura is AFTER achieving CHIM. See there's different tiers of power. Being able to hold a moon is nothing, but facefucking Azura is a whole nother level.

Attached: vivec smile.jpg (730x730, 40K)

It's got a lot of things and is getting there, but it's not a matter of being better yet, more that it does different things better right now. With the introduction of MWSE-Lua it's lagging behind on the modding front (though still has multiplayer and is getting Lua natively integrated).

Shit son i really need to replay morrowind and actually read all the books and shit, but I can't handle 2 bethesda games at thr same time and I'm balls deep in a NV playthrough

Thanks. I know you're more of a Morrowind, but if you don't mind me asking: does Skyrim SE have decent mod support? I feel like giving the game another try and I don't know which version to pick.

Most mods for LE are in SE, it's only inferior if you're going full waifu, and you never go full waifu.

Attached: whydoesmorrowindgetthebestfanart.jpg (1600x1120, 1.01M)

>it's only inferior if you're going full waifu
Only interested in gameplay and content. Thanks a lot, you're as helpful as always.

Then you're more or less fine, especially if you don't give a shit about any sort of graphical enhancements.

Attached: Itapproaches.webm (1200x675, 2.38M)