Got this because its 4,99 on ps store right now, know nothing about it besides it being a medieval rpg...

Got this because its 4,99 on ps store right now, know nothing about it besides it being a medieval rpg, what should I know?

Attached: f2f7906e9f14d1e804fa23b2e431cdf582879b79e72dc462e7edf95444215400_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.j (639x361, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/FMAqV
nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6243
store.steampowered.com/app/773951/Freeman_Guerrilla_Warfare/
store.steampowered.com/app/261550/Mount__Blade_II_Bannerlord/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Console version is inferior to the pc version in terms of content

Nothing?

Just play the fucking game

There's a little of a grind to get started but it snowballs once you get going

Loot every village you come across

Play the game first you pussy

>console version
you got scammed

Ctrl+space lets you move faster on the overworld map.

Don't do , having negative reputation with a village means you can't recruit there. You also loser honor, meaning the broest lords start to hate you.
Obligatory >ps store

>PS store
I didn't see that initially nevermind and good luck

Attached: 1558543171698.gif (200x200, 1.1M)

Oh christ no, what you should know is to uninstall it and get it for PC. The game is a living hell with a controller and the game is genuinely worse on console.

>control
he bought it from PSN the retarded fuck.

it's identical. It doesn't have mods though.

You gonna miss a ocean of mods out there.

Already corrected myself dumb nigger.

Remember you can press CTRL+Space bar to speed up time on the campaign map.

Public service announcement
If you didn’t enjoy vanilla you didn’t actually enjoy M&B the same way straight to mod elder scrolls players don’t like elder scrolls, they like modding.

it's a medieval rpg

I've only ever played vanilla and M&B is one of my favourite games, the fact is the game is a pile of shit on consoles.

does m&kb work on console? If so, play with that. It's awkward as fuck to use directional combat on a ds4.

Press CTRL+space to speed up game time.

Nobody plays vanilla.

Doesn't change the games are identical, console just doesn't have mods.

Are there any must have mods that enhance base game instead of inventing the whole new setting?

The games are objectively not identical, the troop count is lower and the game is almost unplayable with a controller.

It's a shit game. There's no story, no characters, everything is randomised, the roleplaying system is shit. I dropped it after 4 hours.

buy butter
sell butter

Diplomacy is 100% required. there was one called vanilla enhanced that c ollected a bunch of them like tweaks to tournaments, diplomacy, and some troop rebalancing (as well as new progression for troops instead of linear stuff, sorta like the old x-com games where they had leanings and preferences to styles of combat and their own stats) but as far as I know it stopped getting updated in like 2015 or so, so your best bet will be something akin to floris, which is a much larger collection that takes some more liberties. It's still calradia and all, but there's a LOT of changes.

settings are not changes to the game.
the game is the same. am I gonna have to repeat it like 40 times before your dumb ass figures it out?
>controller is almost unplayable
t. brainlet

Lmao you are actually dumb as fuck if you don't think troop count, the entire gimmick of the game, doesn't affect the game. It's like you want to be right at all costs and you're willing to be as much of a retard as possible to make that happen.

>the entire gimmick of the game
if it was the entire gimmick of the game it wouldn't default to the same level as ps4/xbone. sorry user, you're stupid, and it's terminal.

Acquire butter

Only the best players still play vanilla, those fuckers are still around after 9 years, too bad I'm playing sc6 right now, else id still be drinking from skulls. Cav is wonderful, bump lancing is the satisfying, and I bet You there isnt a person who still plays that I cannot go 50/50 in melee against.

imgur.com/gallery/FMAqV

on ps4 turn off auto save.

I played console version to completion many times. Aiming ranged is harder then mouse but it's fine.

YOU ARE A DUMB NIGGER

>forgot image

Attached: castle.jpg (934x732, 91K)

Troop count is a pretty big factor and determines how easily you can win a battle.

Its much easier to win a battle of 50 vs 200 when each side is only allowed to use 25 guys. This is markedly not identical to the 200 vs 200 or unlimited vs unlimited if you have mods.

Not those guys but it's 100 troops on map for ps4 versus 150 on PC. It's really not very different since you never ever have your full forces deployed anyways. It's like 30 vs 70 instead of 40 vs 90.

Having a horse in your inventory helps you move faster in the overworld.

troop quality is also huge, having 100 top tier units and playing smart (defending castles, interrupting raids,using good positioning, etc) will win you fights against armies 5x bigger. troop count isn't as big a factor as you make it out to be

Bannerlord when?

Get the trainer perk and recruit peasants

Today's date is closer to the beginning of written history than it is to bannerlord's release.

Fuck I may just have to make new bannerlord then. I'm Russian game dev. If I can successfully viral market on Yea Forums then two things happen: Bannerlord will pushed faster and release sooner or I can end up making money from clone. Who will stand with me?

nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6243

Attached: Warband.png (853x543, 36K)

>I'm Russian
I'm going to break your fucking computer

Why so mad my American friend? Don't want Russian bannerlord?

Not so fast, Ivan.
store.steampowered.com/app/773951/Freeman_Guerrilla_Warfare/

I wanna resurrect the Czar and put you shits back to work in the fields.

Bannerlord ever coming out? Is it abandoned?

store.steampowered.com/app/261550/Mount__Blade_II_Bannerlord/
Last update 3 days ago.