Top 10 best ARPG ever

>top 10 best ARPG ever
>never gets brought up
Why?

Attached: Warhammer-40000_-Inquisitor-Martyr_20180819192105.jpg (3840x2160, 1015K)

I'm looking forward to the expansion and playing a Tech-Adept.

>>top 10 best ARPG ever
there's like 8
>>never gets brought up
yep
>Why?
because it's #10

Did it just get completely changed? It is more like a diablo game now?

I heard it was slow as fuck. If I am gonna play an ARPG I want to eventually be able to clear rooms with 1 ability and just stroll through while everything explodes around me.

aren't you forced to play this online?

2.0 came out. Reduced global cooldown for all abilities, speed up animation/movement speed. Plays smoother than before. Picked it back up and it's fun.

this.

people walk less about Throne of Darkness than WH

I'm a big warhammer fan, but I usually don't like ARPGs and the game is fucking expensive.

OP here, didn't know it was ass before. Just bought it on xbox and loving it

Titans Quest is #1

Yeah but TQ+Imortal Throne.The 2 new expansions are needlessly expanding otherwise complete game.They are made by folks that didn't made TQ and it shows.

I agree. Although I do appreciate the fact that nuTHQ likes to update and extend older games. More content doesn't really hurt ARPGs either.

How does loot work in a Warhammer 40k game?

Okay, but what does that mean? That's it good?

Like any other ARPG

this

Kinda boring game. Can it be a Warhams thread instead?

Attached: manta21.jpg (650x646, 45K)

This

>Claims to be a Warhammer fan
>Cares about the cost of anything
Choose 1

I don't know how anyone enjoys grindfest loot shit games like Diablo and Borderlands.

You're swapping equipment every 23 seconds since there's constant drops of ever so slightly better shit and the whole game is just built around a nakedly Skinner Box-esque loop of simple inputs and flashy but meaningless output.

Other RPGs like Fallout where there's a decent volume of equipment but most things are substantially different in terms of effect and aesthetic are more fun.

I don't mind paying for plastic crack because I enjoy the time I get out of it. It is unlikely I will get as much enjoyment and time out of an ARPG.

spbp

>If I am gonna play an ARPG I want to eventually be able to clear rooms with 1 ability and just stroll through while everything explodes around me.
why is ARPG loot fest always like this?

that you should have tihs type of boring gameplay where it all boils down to making one or two abilities OP

Diablo Style ARPGs will always be shit, because they keep cloning Diablo 2.
The control scheme of Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance / Champions of Norrath is infinitly superior and makes for a more enjoyable game.

It means there's very few ARPGs and it's the worst one of a very small selection

>in after you name a billion mobile korean ARPGs
those don't count and you know it

It's that you're essentially playing two games at once: a not very difficult murder simulator, and a not very difficult arrow comparison simulator, and if you start to lapse in one you'll lapse in the other.

I'm not advocating for it, I'm just saying that's how it is. I much prefer systems akin to Mount & Blade where fighting a harder enemy = probably going to get better loot, with super items being very expensive, and with loot being a thing you progress towards.
I like PoE's loot system for the most part too, it may seem like it's just shit being flung out at you but actually if you git gud at leveling you understand that there are different tiers of weapons and different important stats so eventually it becomes a sort of puzzle game of grabbing up the right stuff as you go (mind you this is talking about SSF)