Be NEET

>be NEET
>all the time in the world to play vidya
>no desire to play anything

Attached: 1556076661090.png (540x400, 343K)

user, you may have depression. Seek help.

When you have so much time you don't value it.

>another fatigue gamer thread
just do something else if you don't want to play retard

Why are her feet so dirty? That's gross.

this, take some damn responsibility for your life

why are her feet so dirty?
that's hot

Attached: misatoandbitchfeet.jpg (800x1046, 489K)

Imagine the smell

I don't think I have depression, I don't really feel sad
vidya is my only hobby sadly

Attached: 1553295379075.gif (540x540, 1.72M)

>be NEET for 7 months
>play fuck all
>get super into Nioh two days before starting a new job
>now only going to be able to play on weekends

Everything is shit and always will be.

I wish I didn't have to imagine... fuck this gay earth

Attached: asuka.jpg (950x1237, 375K)

She got really drunk and had to walk most of the way home barefoot to keep from falling over.

Misato actually made me feel dissapointment for a 2d character

This plus high heels

You don't always have to feel sad, buddy, but
>loss of interest in things you once found joy in
can be a symptom of depression. It doesn't look the same for everyone.

Depression isn't "I'm sad" man.

didn't kaji carry her for a portion

Attached: misato.jpg (752x1063, 86K)

Humans need structure. NEET is shit unless you can actually make good use of your time. Scarcity is a good thing when it comes to certain activities and behaviors.

>I don't think I have depression, I don't really feel sad
Depression is not at all sadness. Sadness is a temporary emotion, depression is an actual illness. An illness of your pathetic, flawed little brain.

>being a NEET and wasting the opportunity
absolutely cringe and bluepilled OP

take time to actually do something like learn how to draw or learn some languages, stupid fuck

> trying to sound intelligent on Yea Forums

Attached: 1499547501307.png (1080x720, 888K)

>be wagie
>plenty of money to buy whatever vidya you want
>too exhausted to play anything

Attached: whatsshenmue.jpg (573x478, 30K)

>dude epic edgy website!!

It's literally an anime imageboard you dweeb

>avatarfagging some other guy self inserting himself into Wolf

Having to learn a new system and getting used to the gameplay feels like so much work so I just stick to the games that I played to death and know already from my childhood.

Attached: super-mario-64.png (572x572, 893K)

>Commonsense knowledge.
>"Dude, stop trying to sound smart!"

>be NEET
>stay on pc all day
>no desire to play
>5am rolls around
>get in bed
>suddenly want to play

Attached: 135761713512.jpg (1919x1079, 116K)

>have work
>weekends come around, wake up, oh boy time for bibeogaems
>play for what feels like a little bit
>it's already evening
I hate this, I really do

Attached: 1563104997172.png (189x200, 43K)

Imagine that you started to browse Yea Forums after the dumb phoneposters took over, who are incapable of writing replies larger than one paragraph and then thinking that is how Yea Forums has always been.

Attached: 1409751494480.gif (320x240, 1.24M)

>rain gif
>sadly
Nah, you are depressed user, I know because I go through the same thing and got diagnosed. Mine, however, also loops between interests (I'll get insanely passionate about something, and it will die away almost instantly. This last month and a half it was Fallout, but now I'm feeling Final Fantasy. Next might be comics or Yea Forums. Eventually it will loop back around.) and I can barely look at shit I 'liked' anymore. The mind can be a funny thing. Just go with it. Or go to a doc. One or the other.

Imagine being a newfag that believed that writing essays on fucking Yea Forums, >chan

Attached: Screenshot_20190617-025529_DB LEGENDS.jpg (1440x3040, 1.97M)

>be student
>don't study for 2 months straight but play games instead
I'm going back to NEET mode again

Attached: 1423107484581.jpg (709x569, 165K)

part time job
dishwasher

I wish I could be sad. I don't even remember what being sad is like. I don't remember what being happy is either.

That's what real depression is, user.

>Work 6 days a week
>My day off is the only day I'd truly consider playing video games
Video games are both an active mental task and a time-skip to my next shift. I don't play them anymore. I just want everything to go away.

>always feel like I gotta eat something whenever I play games
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK

start smoking weed and be immersed in vidya for hours or days at a time

Sounds like an easy and chill enough job. Just space out, wash some dishes then go home and play Vidya.

she was wearing white tights

>Be wageslave
>Have money and much less time
>Desire to do things hasn't changed at all since I was a NEET
>Just sit around doing nothing on my time off

Attached: 1523435086437.jpg (1000x657, 151K)

>Never have back to back days off
>By the time my day off rolls around I'm exhausted and don't want to play anything that takes more brain power than Doom
>Only play it for 2 hours max anyways and then spend the rest of my night shitposting here
My backlog is bigger than my will to live

Same but with anime, last thing I watched was Dororo and dropped it like in episode 15, I used to watch like 10 episodes of anime every day. I don't know if I'm bored of it or I grew up

If it's not depression then it's either internet addiction or internet/gamer fatigue. Both are cured by finding another hobby and avoid using the internet for more than an hour a day. Don't let them convince you that you have depression if you genuinely believe you don't

Attached: 1548240808380.jpg (750x740, 105K)

>be NEET
>No urge to play anything, hardly any urge to watch anything
>Spend more time just blankly staring off into space listening to the same few Math Rock albums I always listen to
>Friend helps me get a job at a gas station on the shitty side of town
>It's stressful as fuck and every single second I think of how I have to go back, my stomach turns to stone
>Decide to watch anime to get my mind off things
>End up watching anime every single spare second I have just so I don't have to think about how I have to go back to work
>Days off I spend binging entire days playing games
>I feel mildly good about finally enjoying my old hobbies again, but it's tainted by the fact I know I'm just doing this so I can calm down
>Half a year later I can't stand it anymore and quit
>Almost immediately back to how I was

Attached: 1407419901955.jpg (528x480, 37K)

>neet
>lost interest in timesink vidya, and good single players come out too infrequently
>bored 90% of the time
>日本語の学ぶを始める
>いきなり、娯楽を戻った

Ablooohohohooo. Fuck off. Mods where you @

like sucks dick and optimist people should kill themselves

>Instrumentality happens
>everyone returns from the sea of LCL
>everyone knows when you had a one too many Yabisu beers and made your shota roommate give you a toejob

You should apply the lessons you've learned as a wagie to your NEET life. That's what I did. NEET with a work ethic is an ultimate human being

>NEET with a work ethic is an ultimate human being
explain.

Attached: 1560392255534.jpg (524x523, 74K)

That's because vidya doesn't move you forward as a person, you feel guilt inside for wasting your time

>neet
america is fucking pathetic
hope your disgrace of a country gets bombed soon by ahmeds

How about starting your own business
I'd let you suck me off for starters

How does being NEET work, i was unemployed for 3 straight months and it was a nightmare, i couldnt get any food, couldnt do anything, and was in constant pressure of being kicked out if i didnt find a job soon

>Graduate highschool
>Father tells me get a job, go to school, or get out
>No clue what major I want so I get a job
>Job saps all motivation to do anything from me, barely touch anime or vidya anymore
>Also lose what little interest I did have in going to college gradually because of it
>3 years on now
I'm going to die like this

>neets are exclusive to america
???
Gobbament support or relatives obviously

Dopamine insensitivity from constant overstimulation. If you don't want a job then start working out consistently, maintain a garden, or work on art like drawing/painting, music, or writing.

>Wagecuck
>Very few free time
>No energy to do anything on day off
>tfw moving out of mom's house in a couple of months and don't know where the fuck I will find the energy to survive on my own

give me a good and comfy anime bros

>All the time in the world to spend on your personal projects and hobbies
>The follow-through and drive to actually do it rather than sit around doing nothing because you feel like life is pointless and there's nothing to look forward to

It's much preferable to being a wageslave with no time to do anything and you're just constantly dreading going back to work, honestly.

>HAVE LOTS OF WORKS
>haste to finish it just to have more time to play vidya
>more works arrives
>haste more to finish to finally play some vidya
>more work arrives
>haste and haste more to play vidya
>finish your work
>too tired to play vidya, your just want to watch Youtube and Sleep

Unironically get a job or something time consuming
I got my first job last month and now I can't wait to get home and play vidya everyday

You live with your parents, get a monthly autism check, or both.

don't let a shitty job affect your self-worth like i did. i quit mine and didn't find a new job for 5 years because i hated it and never wanted to do anything like it again. i didn't realize that i was working somewhere shit-tier, i just imagined all jobs were that awful. i'm at a new place where i'm comfy now, i'm even in management and making a decent living. keep looking for something that can be a source of income but not a source of significant stress. a job can be hard at first but just strive to make it to the point you're comfortable and confident at work, so you're not dreading going in every day. that'll surely improve your self-esteem. staying unemployed and isolating yourself won't.

Do like half your generation does and live with your parents.

>If you ruin your existence, you'll love every second of escapism!

Wow thanks for the advice, user. Think I should get a drug addiction along the way too, just to make sure?

but my parents would just kick me out/push me into a job cus they wouldnt be able to support me, and im not autistic enough for gubment money

You don't even have to try to get addicted to a substance.
After a year of working a full time shift you'll be lucky *not* to be an alcoholic or a pothead.

Go work in a mine, you would feel great after and would love any minute you gonna play games.

>Work full time
>Come home and sleep nonstop even on the weekends

It doesn't get any better desu. Don't let anyone gaslight you being a neet doesn't cause people to be depressed.

You already ruin your existence by being a miserable NEET. So work part time or something.

Is it even possible to get autismbux if you ever got a job in the past? Surely the government would deem you able to work if you managed to hold a position for more than a couple of months

Keep being a depressed worthless NEET then I guess

Anyone who makes less than 1.2k or so a month qualifies for food stamps.
Other than that I don't know what to tell you. How is it your parents "can't support you?" You have to eat, but other than that it doesn't cost anything for you to just occupy a room in their house.
The reason so many people are living with their parents nowaday is because moving out is stupidly expensive compared to how little it costs to live with your parents.

How do you even choose what to play with all the games available now? I have so many things I want to play right now that I am overwhelmed and just continue browsing Yea Forums like an idiot.

Attached: 1562956866870.png (1366x768, 672K)

Just pick one.
Close this website and just pick one. And don't pick another one until you finish it.
Focus is very powerful if you can direct it like a laser.

Have a shit PC so it automatically culls the majority of major releases so you can work on your backlog

>be a retarded student
>trying to repeat three exams
>shitposting on 4chinz instead
I'm not even trying. I'm not gonna make it lads

Attached: 1476648211306.jpg (640x360, 70K)

But what if I end up not enjoying the one I picked as much as I would have one of the others? Time is money and as you see this never ends well

kill yourself poorfag

Attached: 1562822120861.jpg (800x459, 236K)

>kill yourself poorfag
I guarantee I have more money than your stinky NEET ass, but I just can't be fucked to build a PC

1. Why would you buy a game you wouldn't like in the first place? Do your research before you go throwing your money away, shit.
2. If you're not feelin' it after an hour or two then drop it and pick another one. It's a hobby, not an obligation. Don't sit around thinking about how best to use your time or whether or not you're wasting it, because that will guarantee you do waste your time.

You should exercise. Lift some weights and stick to a routine. It might help.

What's to explain? You have the time no wagie has. Put that to good use and you will achieve things no wagie can achieve.

Play games in a different language and try to learn from them.

Self inflicted retardation.

basically yeah

Depends, for me I just inherited enough to live without working, as long as I don't spend much. Of course NEET life is a life of privilege, we're like modern day nobility.

NEET cope is the best cope

What are you both studying?

WAGIE cope is best cope.

This is the irony of too much free time

/biz/ness

Attached: biz wakes up.jpg (600x608, 23K)

Seething

>Be parent
>Play one hour a day and whenever the baby sleeps

What a bunch of fags you are, you told me gaming while being a parent was impossible.

I just spend all my free time on the internet. Even though I desire to do other stuff, I just don't. I've barely watched anime. I rarely play vidya anymore. I don't even listen to music all that much. I just spend all my time on YouTube, Yea Forums, or some other useless website. It's been this way since I was a kid, to an extent. I'd always put this internet shit before everything, and have no desire to do anything else.

I think the amount of information we have at our fingertips now is something humans weren't prepared for. I'm not sure if we'll ever be truly prepared for it. Internet addiction is a crippling thing. I didn't believe that it was when it was younger. I do now.

I've slowly been trying to branch out and do other things, but it's sure as hell taking a long time. That's my fault, though. I don't put as much effort into it, for one reason or another.

Attached: 1552219885710.png (600x600, 441K)

I get being content with being NEET. But pretending you're a superior for living with your parents is pretty funny

Attached: 1560140370636.jpg (1242x1215, 211K)

motherfucker i almost spit out my coffee

Effortposting used to be a thing.

So?

Atleast I get a check every month.

Purple drank!

I remember when my parents used to do the whole "When I was your age, I had already moved out and had a part time job." Somewhere along the line they finally woke up to the fact that you can barely afford an apartment with a full time job these days.

Try more casual approach. Yes I said it.

Attached: jason44kp.jpg (384x288, 19K)

>born ugly
>has no talent
>has no luck
>has no jobs
>has no social
>has no friends
>has no dreams
>become NEET
>probably dies as NEET
My parents want me to disappear. They may never say it but i can tell from the look in their eyes

Everyday, i feel ashamed of myself but there's nothing i can do to change the reality

Attached: 1563105891551.jpg (200x200, 32K)

Something a lot of people are trying now that really seems to help is to give yourself only a small window per day to use the internet. Like an hour. Then just turn your router off for the rest of the day.

Alternatively just don't keep a computer in your house. At most, use a phone or a tablet - something that's inconvenient for using the internet on for a long period of time.

I know what you're going through. I waste a stupid amount of time on this site, or Youtube, or just scrolling through Twitter. Just hours of lackadaisical browsing that I have to snap myself out of every day to get anything done. Hell, I'm doing it right now. And for what? I'm not learning anything. I'm not connecting with my peers. It's barely entertaining. Yet here I am, doing it again. And why? Because I feel like I might "miss something" if I don't check Yea Forums every day. Fucking hell.

Attached: gondola underwater.png (736x547, 20K)

Not every NEET lives with his parents. I am in fact superior to wagies because I can afford their lifestyle just with the money I inherited. Modern day nobility. Minor nobility, sure, but still clearly superior to a mere serf

>Have job
>Spend all night at work thinking about what games I wanna play when I get home and get legit excited
>Get home from work
>No desire to play any games
>Spend hours literally doing nothing but looking for a video to watch or a game to play
>Usually fall asleep at my desk and have to transition to bed
>Sometimes I fall asleep softly weeping

I'm trying to read more. Recently I've been reading The Book of the Five Rings.

Attached: Games no longer distract you from the crippling lonliness.jpg (1366x768, 77K)

i have alot of games but i dont feel like playing anything, i even bougth some video capture hardware to start a youtube channel, i cant bring my self to record everything a do an analysis

Attached: 1554073926825.jpg (400x400, 23K)

theres always suicide friend

>日本語の学ぶを始める
>いきなり、娯楽を戻った
Same, except I lost motivation after a few months and feel like I have to force myself to keep working on it. Better than being bored I guess.

Same, except for the since being a kid part.
Funny thing is, when I'm not at my battlestation I think of plenty of things, make plans, get excited about the thought of doing this or that... and when I sit back down it's all gone and I'm back to browsing forums and other inane shit.

gimme like 2 years. We can start a pact

>You don't have money to go to school? Just take out a loan! That's how everyone does it, I don't see why you are making such a big deal about it!
With how nonchalantly my parents tried to convince me to go into tens of thousands of dollars of debt at 18 right out of high school, it reminds me of the old jokes about elderly people giving you a nickel and telling you not to spend it all in one place

>be NEET
>all the time in the world to play vidya
>spend all of it playing vidya
Feels good, bros. And no, I'm not going to get "burned out". I've lived as a neet for a decade.

Attached: Uwu+_45c0d72aa97fcdb3cffc6436f0eceaf8.jpg (250x250, 27K)

>be me
>weeb
>also NEET also dont want to play vidya
>decide to go and learn jap to school
>meet new people
>automatically regain my passion on vidya
Its simple as that

Attached: 58EDF436-9542-4F08-A398-CA4C0CA2E5EE.jpg (190x363, 26K)

This. I was neet for a little while due to some poor decisions. At first it was great having all the free time in the world. But it doesn't take long before you're just listlessly stirring around wasting away and passing the days watching shitty youtube recommended videos while laying in your bed or on the floor. Literally the only point of structure in my life during that time was my continued weightlifting.

Yea I guess it's nice being lucky

I feel like I'm making awful progress on my nip. What's a good pace? How many hours a day should I focus on trying to memorize vocab and studying grammar? Is Kanjidamage worth my time? That's how a friend of mine said he got started learning.

This. All the burnout fags are just losers. You don't have to be a loser to be a NEET. Just refuse to go into the cagie and work on your own life rather than for the gain of the cagie owner.

>watching shitty youtube recommended videos in bed or on the floor
Highly relatable

Nice blog faggot.

>Bro, just be a NEET, it's easy, you can do whatever you want, SO much better than being a wagecuck
Ok then, where do you get your money from?

One reaction image isn't avatarfagging

Attached: Mr. X.gif (750x750, 422K)

Same place every other NEET gets it - either NEETbux or parents or inheritance or hell maybe you even worked hard, downshifted and can afford a NEET life all on your own. Many options

My mom thinks I'm cute so she doesn't mind me being a neet. (yes, I'm being serious)

>tfw taking a break from college right now and I'm currently 30k in the hole
>tfw I'm probably going to walk out of college with 60-80k in the hole, which will be about 600-800 dollars a month payments at 10 years
At least I can do the 25 years extended payback.....college will probably be the worst mistake I'll ever make

Attached: Mister Hopps Ends it All.jpg (470x358, 74K)

get a job faggot
changes you

It fucking does. Aged me like 10 years in 2. Fuck jobs

>be me
>NEET for 3 years
>fuck I gotta do something with my life
>last week
>get job
>fuck I gotta go to work every fucking day now

Life is pain

Attached: gPttFtWV_400x400.png (240x240, 54K)

>Got a job
>Still a depressed, friendless, loser but with money and no spare time

Attached: 1549491080092.jpg (1080x1080, 127K)

They leech off of their parents or the government

All happy NEETs are yuros from a socialist country like finland or sweden and get enough money from the gov to survive
The American NEET is depressed, lives at his parents basement and is in constant danger of being evicted

This but without the money.

It's kind of amazing how college went from being the height of civilization to a capitalist honey trap in a couple of decades.

>With how nonchalantly my parents tried to convince me to go into tens of thousands of dollars of debt at 18 right out of high school,
As I grow older, I understand less and less why this is the zeitgeist, why damn near every adult in the country has been shilling it for my entire life. I could kind of wrap my head around it being an "investment" when I was 19 and didn't realize how many degrees go unused/underused, but at this point it honestly looks like malicious intent.

>with money
Why do you need friends? Rather now that you got money you can go and make some
>no time
Are you a slave or something?

you're describing anhedonia, which is depression

This is true.

Attached: Varg.png (608x336, 188K)

>Why do you need friends?
Is that a serious question? Most people crave companionship

Money isn't worth shit if you don't have any motivation to spend it
>Are you a slave or something?
I said I have a job already

Same situation here user. I used to find vidya really entertaining and still do to an extent. When it becomes the only thing you regularly do in life, the excitement dies down and you seek more stimulating things. I unironically recommend social interaction and indulging in hobbies like cooking and playing instruments. Whatever it takes to shake up your daily regimen.
I for one am a lazy ass bastard. Should have graduated college in 2016, failed summer and the winter semester following up because of friend group drama and trouble with a girl. Just graduated last December and thought I could have a job this past April but my trainers were asshats and terminated my application. Now I'm even more cynical and closed-arms than I was before. Imagine being a Biology degree graduate who dreams of going to medical school at the age of 25. You probably have it way better.

Attached: deep.jpg (1781x1002, 358K)

Because it worked for them, back in the day. They're speaking from experience and haven't caught on that the system's changed after their days. College diploma used to be a fast track to upper middle class jobs, now it's expensive toilet paper.

Fuck. You're me. Except it's only been like this in the past few years. I barely even play vidya anymore.

Attached: 1546031939664.png (787x772, 489K)

I don't understand why anyone would want to browse this place on a phone.

If you have a job with lots of down-time, it can be a decent timesink.
t. CNC machine operator

Holy shit are you me?

Browsing Yea Forums is literally the only thing I do all day, even when I try to get into some vidya, I just get bored and stop.

It doesn't. You're still as listless and depressed as before but now you're stressed out too because of the demands of the workplace.
Money doesn't change shit unless you have a ton of it.

>don't have a job
>can play vidiya all day
>panic because I don't have a job
>don't feel like playing anything
>get a job
>panic because I don't have enough time to play vidiya
Life is suffering.

College rates keep rising every year, and god help you if you decide to go with out of state tuition. Some colleges are shit though, and even if you move to a state so you can get in-state, they expect you to have lived and worked in the state for at least a year, and then they -might- consider you to be worthy of in state.

The world's changed a great deal in just twenty years and they don't understand that what worked for them doesn't work for their children.