ITT: WHAT THE FUCK WHERE THEY THINKING?!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jPWrHPNekvE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EgqPNg3rMaU
youtube.com/watch?v=OSO_iJeVmuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1561974013627.gif (320x240, 1.07M)

>'please... kill me...'

there is definitely someone who will fap to this

Biggest middle finger to the fans

Attached: BTFOtrophy.jpg (230x230, 3K)

Real talk, Nights and AiAi would have made a better Assist Trophies than Knuckles and Shadow. Shadow should have been playable.

>Shadow should have been playable.
no

Yes. Why introduce Echo Fighters just to cock tease Shadow and make him an Assist Trophy?

Shadow is a garbage character

Yes he should retard,
He's the perfect choice for an echo and they just gloss over him.
>Daisy
>Chrom
>Lucina
>Dark Pit
>Dark Samus
None of these characters are nearly as important to their respective series as Shadow is to his. They aren't even as popular.

We have to accept nights does transform and that she is definitely this FUCKING car that looks like a knockoff of a knockoff of cars.

>inb4 >she

Nights is whatever you want her to be. Yes that's a thing get fucked and all that look it up.

Shadow is only popular among memelords and edgy preteens

Attached: 1542590457752.png (410x327, 36K)

>there some person with this fetish getting off to this right now

Cry harder shadowcuck

I find NiGHTS awesome no matter what they look like or are. Such a wonderful design.

Attached: twirl_by_purgatory_maren.png (600x473, 377K)

I want to FUCK NiGHTS

I actually love this about Nights, not the car, but the fact that she can be whatever and is intended to be "real', as in you can meet her in your dreams. If I ever learn to lucid dream, I'm fucking the shit out of her every night.

haha

I fucking love Transformed but Sumo's art direction was questionable at best and terrible at worst.
I also wonder why they couldn't get the kids into the car instead of some random no-name nightopian.

>Using a zoomer wojack for people who hate Shadow
>When shadow is a 21st century character
user please

shitdow is trash. scourge should have been in the games instead.

"garbage character" isn't a good argument when we already have six marths and dark pit whose literally just shadow's humansona
i'd rather eggman but shadow would have at least guaranteed more SA2 music

Attached: robotdik.jpg (288x328, 22K)

>Turns into a mermaid
i already loved NiGHTs before i experienced that shit, young me got woken the fuck up right there and then

Attached: 1544997791423.gif (200x200, 231K)

He debuted on Dreamcast retard

Reddit is a much better place than this incel clusterfuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=jPWrHPNekvE

I miss the days when shit like this happened

Attached: wadaknfrx7921.jpg (643x476, 18K)

Good to know deviantart fetishists are capable of getting jobs.
It reminds me of the Sonic transformed into a toilet.

I think I've seen a thread about that on /d/

Alex Kidd is the perfect example of this. He doesn't look like a cute innocent child. He looks like a fucking teenager who never grew.

Attached: SASRT_Alex_Kidd.png (428x760, 247K)

Yes, a 21st century dreamcast game.
Don't be retarded, that's like saying a 2019's PC game is old because Windows PCs came out in 1985.

he looks like the legally distinct link parody you'd see in a movie or TV show, just give him a green suit instead and you're set
he never was too stand-out as a character design but his art looked better than that, looks like a unreal fan remake that took the sprites too literally

Attached: AlexKiddMiracleWorld.png (749x885, 741K)

Don't get me wrong i love this game, but i can't wrap my head around how you'd come up with a concept like this.

This. If they made his nose less triangle and more half-circle and made his chine round instead of pointed. He'd look pretty good.

Kill yourself zoomerfaggot, Dreamcast is an amazing console

pic

Attached: maxresdefaul.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Nights is terrifying as a car, but they're still my #1 most used racer.

It's a pretty cool idea and fits the character perfectly.

>dude what if pinatas were like alive?
>dude what if we made an ecosystem simulator where all the animals were pinatas?
I've seen much stranger concepts for games get made.

Ok sure the dreamcast is great, but what does that have to do with you trying to insult people by calling them zoomers for hating your zoomer character?

Attached: 1441001858378.jpg (599x281, 85K)

I wish Sumo could've left art direction and character design to Japan, the Kart designs are so excessive, tacky and garish, the characters look like hideous mobile game shit, the weapons are dumb and completely unrelated to Sega and most of the times the tracks don't even look like the games they're supposed to represent.
This series had so much potential, but of course Sega had to make some fucking Sonic-only team based game that no one gave a shit about. Jesus christ i hate this company so much.

Attached: segafan.png (705x853, 75K)

I'd take Dark Samus since metroid is so lacking in characters, but otherwise, yes. Shadow would have been way better than sakurai's oc and marth again and marth again again

Attached: 1562869072533.jpg (300x258, 22K)

This looks perfect. I wish alex kidd would get some love :( Like the wonderboy remake or SOR 4.

You are retareded for calling him zoom when he's clearly not

By that logic, Majora's Mask is zoom too.

I don't know but i still mained it

The game you complain about its very existence fixed all of the problems you just listed out.

"It's a living."

user, the only people who like Shadow are children and autistic teenagers.

I'm sure it did but it's still Sonic-only shit.

Can he still have a big dick?

>oh no! we can't have a serious character or situation ever!
>we're adults! we laugh at jokes about salad wearing underwear and twitter pandering to bullies! based pontac and gaff, bringing some mature steven universe tier eloquence into the canon

Attached: 1562569537394.webm (1280x710, 472K)

Not him, but they took out all of the Sega Fan service and TSR has a tiny roster of only sonic characters. One of the charming things about the racing games was that Sega was recognizing franchises that they almost never talk about. Kinda like a celebration of their IP's. Without that, then what even is the point?

>You are retareded for calling him zoom when he's clearly not
But he is. The age of the console he's on has nothing to do with his own age.
>Majora's Mask is zoom
Yes it is. Link however, isn't a zoomer character because he is significantly older than Majora's.

What the hell are you sperging about? I guess you fall into the autistic teenager group.

Attached: 1562664675175.jpg (300x449, 106K)

Shut up and post NiGHTS.
what part of "whatever the hell you want" don't you get? NiGHTS can be anything you desire, it's a goddamn dream, it doesn't require logic.

Attached: 1498452211643.jpg (427x484, 47K)

I really hope you're not trying to say that Shadow is a serious character. He's literally the definition of teen edge, in that only teenagers would actually think he's a serious character.
The only serious thing about him is probably Maria's death, but it's so poorly presented in the games that what should have been a tragic moment comes off as laughable.

Shadowfags deserve nothing but despair

>TSR is literally just ASRT but with less characters and no interesting mechanics
>Gets BTFO by CTR and now no one remembers it
I'm glad I didn't buy that piece of shit. I'll take ASRT or even ASR over TSR any day

Fierce Deity Link is zoomershit then
Retardded kid

>Do you remember that time when Shadow killed milions in Albania with an MP5 just because he wanted to take a piss but din't understand a word of what the Albanians were saying to him ?

We can say, that time he got pissed

Yes he is.
I really don't know what you're getting at. 21st century LoZ games have nothing to do with the fact that Shadow is a 21st century character, and therefore it's stupid to call people zoomers for disliking him.

>people on /d/ fap to this grotesque mutilation of human anatomy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EgqPNg3rMaU
Shadow759 was a good youtuber back in the day

People have fapped to worse

Attached: 165123016541.gif (300x225, 2.86M)

There were weird transformations in the first game, like in that snow level. Also, I wish the game was made by actual game designers instead of the Sonic Team. Everything in the game seems to work against you. Especially the closed-in camera, you have no idea of what is coming ahead because the tracks change each lap and you are mobile as fuck, but the camera zoom prevents you from seeing what is around you to show the fancy character animation. Putting gimmicks and tech before gameplay has always hurt Sonic Team’s games.

>no interesting mechanics
I like doing skimboosts and slingshots honestly, feels like I'm multitasking while also racing

Sonic Team didn't make the All Stars Racing games and TSR at all, though.

Keep Dark Samus, shouldve even be decloned. The rest can go though yer right

I’m talking about the first Nights

My bad then, sorry.

Prove that your first experience with SA2 was the dreamcast version, or else you're a zoomer.

stop bitching about super autism bros and post more nights

Attached: D9ogW_fU8AA9xRP.jpg large.jfif.jpg (1583x2048, 270K)

Is this pic supposed to be a Mr. B Natural reference

If you think the first ASR is remotely playable after playing the followups, you don't care about gameplay at all.

Attached: 1559658568560.jpg (700x482, 36K)

He's referencing the absolutely awful sonic writing that the games have had since colors

In terms of Sonic stages, it has Ocean Ruin and the gameplay is still sort of fun despite being less polished than the follow ups... but that's about it. Honestly I wish that they had went full force and redid every ASR stage in TSR, even the Transformed ones, but oh well

>awful sonic writing
>since colors
The writing's always been bad, though.

Honestly, almost every All Stars track is flat and boring. Having Transformed/TSR gameplay on a track that can't live up to the potential of what you can do with those cars certainly doesn't help.
Go from Whale Lagoon in ASR to Temple Trouble in SART and they don't even feel like they're in the same series.

It seemed to work in the TSR recreations of the Final Fortress stages, where they actually changed some shortcuts in Dark Arsenal and Thunder Deck to be timing based rather than just based on having a boost or not. TSR Whale Lagoon has a new path with a jump added, Lost Palace was altered to fit the new engine, etc.

What's weirder the fact the game exists or the fact it also had a TV show with two whole seasons too.
youtube.com/watch?v=OSO_iJeVmuk