Smash

Now that the dust is settled, was he right about every other character?
youtube.com/watch?v=MfvBLAgc8y8

Attached: 239485674345678.png (867x606, 623K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQiMSYTSNA4
twitter.com/HyperCharge_Sam/status/1071073725074698240
logsoku.com/search?q=スマブラ 霊夢
donsok.com/archives/24979580.html
logsoku.com/r/2ch.sc/ghard/1520751042/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1:22:32

Why

it's an autistic nintendo rant so he is never right

Attached: picture of youtube guy linked by op.png (808x805, 415K)

>1:32:21
Holy shit that's a movie.

Attached: 1562422388302.jpg (640x568, 21K)

>skip to a metal gear part
>The first Metal Gear games were released on the NES
what did he mean by this

Attached: 250px-Metal_Gear_cover.jpg (250x348, 41K)

You are actually overlooking the person who knew the whole dlc roster in November of 2018.

youtube.com/watch?v=OQiMSYTSNA4 thumbnail and 4:00 at the end of the video. It doesn't get more obvious than this that he knew shit people don't

>as long as a feature film
Yeah, I ain't watchin that nigger

That is actually quite insane because when Grinch was proven fake
No1 suspected Banjo to be in after that. He got Joker right too? Just who is this guy

>seethes about pretty much every character
>when he gets to lyn suddenly all standards drop, says her sword gives her a unique moveset(doesn't explain why) as if that's something only FE newcomers can do

Every time, and people unironically think Smash fans hate FE.

Kinda feel this needs to be more looked into. He acts like he doesn't know. But he could actually know the remaining 2 fighters and not give a fuck.

Not really that wrong so far.
Sophia when

Attached: blaster_master_final_800x600.gif (800x600, 3.25M)

Metal Gear was ported to the NES, where it found much success, and there was later Snake’s Revenge for the system, which technically predates Metal Gear 2.

>people are this autistic with no lives they make feature like films about a kid's game

but did he mean it was a port of the msx game
snakes revenge is really not even counted as a canon game either, it's just branding

>calls Crash a bullshit character
>Banjo isn't
NINTENDO GOOD
EVERYONE ELSE BAD

Attached: npc.png (636x773, 14K)

>Treating Mariotehplumber like a valid source of Smash Bros Ultimate information

Are you autistic user?

Attached: 1552503127613.png (228x217, 74K)

He made a review of the game a full month before it was even releasde

Hi Mariotehplumber. I played as your favorite waifu Rosalina today. Took her for a ride on my "rocket" if you get my meaning. Something you'll never experience as a raging virgin faggot! ;)

You would have a point but MTP has sources cuz the amiibo fiasco and called out joker and banjo in November 2018.

Nintendo didn't even make Banjo you fucking Retard.

cringe

Smash is split between people who adore FE and people who hate it.

His reasoning for why Banjo was better was because it was ON Nintendo first.

>Bombermanfags don't care really about Bomberman as a character
>Isaacfags don't matter because I never heard of him or Golden Sun and nobody cares about them outside of Smash discussion
>Nobody knows who Llyod is and Tales shouldn't get in Smash because it "whores" itself out to all sort of platforms
Take a shot every time he says "Awkah"
Take a shot every time he says "Grand scheme of things"
Take a shot every time he says "SUCKS DICK"

Attached: 52470401-256-k441010.jpg (256x400, 27K)

Just wait for the Crash part, that's where it gets good.

christ

Its a shame that this video is the one he gets known for. His other content is pretty funny at times.

>Barely has any connection to Nintendo
>"Meme pick" similar to an Undertale character given how many memes Touhou has
Reimu would piss him off
>"Waifu choice"
>"Stupid anime" bullshit
>indie character
>Smash fanbase gets Touhou hijacked to oblivion
She'd piss him off so damn much

Attached: 1544198450716.jpg (900x1197, 93K)

He is a faggot. He literally talks about characters that he doesn't know anything about. For example Crash, Crash can do way more than just spin.

Reminder that he's a massive cock garbling hypocrite
twitter.com/HyperCharge_Sam/status/1071073725074698240

I FUCKING love HyperCharge and yes even though I want Steve and Rayman

>Microsoft ruining mojang
They were inept as fuck even before being bought by Microsoft

>Feature film length rant

Fuck no.

Then his point literally doesn't make any sense because Snake started out on the MSX

Exactly, that's why he's a retard.

Does he shit on Arle?
I'm not wasting 1 and 1/2 hour

Attached: D5BxRgyWAAM0z2y.png (320x224, 35K)

Attached: A6A3E0EB-8BBE-4FAF-B2F0-37B92B6EB7AB.jpg (394x534, 61K)

I don't think so, I forgot.

Attached: 20349565432.png (547x168, 15K)

I forgot to mention he also shitted on Rayman as well for the same reason.

WTF I love Reimu now.

He made a lot of rosterfags seeth so it was all good

Rayman got outclassed by the precursor to minions, saying that he’s the biggest failure of a character in gaming is an under statement

He's the biggest rosterfag out of anyone here.
>complains about the base roster
>complains about what people want
>thinks he's a genius for his picks and that they're better
>Sakurai dicksucker

>complains about the base roster
When did this happen? And to be fair his picks are more grounded and sensical than most of the shit that gets thrown out.

>the faggot thinks that crash, spyro and rayman have no relation with nintendo in the slightest
>WAAAH EVERYONE SUCKS DICK AT PICKING CHRACTERS BUT ME
based otisbro

Attached: 1553380361934.jpg (351x295, 40K)

He complained about Dark pit and Dr. Mario. Banjo wasn't a bad pick, he was just retarded to think he had a chance when he said Crash was irrelevant. (Obviously doesn't matter now) No way we're getting MH this late and Wonder Red is a Spirit.

I never personally thought MH had a chance, but it still had more going for it than a lot of other characters

Well, I just wasted an hour and a half of my life watching this video. Ask me anything about it that you care about.

Attached: 200%Ass.png (316x650, 421K)

based

What do you think of the Crash part?
I wasted my time too.

He clearly hasn't played any of the games. He's also far from "irrelevent" nowadays. If Cloud, Snake and Joker can get in, so can Crash.

Attached: CrashSmug.png (750x750, 39K)

He doesn't mention her at all.

Steve

He claims that he hates the character because Steve would have a boring moveset, citing how combat with a sword in Minecraft is really bad. He also says that Steve has a high chance of appearing due to Minecraft's popularity.

He's not wrong

About Goku and Steve? Yeah everyone can agree with that.

Not Steve

A Palico instead of the hunter would be awesome.

If Banjo can get in, then crash can get in, but I think Sakura is going to bullshit us with another joke character and a sword guy.

Moveset is a retarded argument when you consider Sakurai can make a moveset for a potted plant that feels fun and unique

>tfw shit like katalina and frisk have a chance to get in before crash

Attached: disgusting.jpg (567x506, 35K)

>yfw this is what banjies are really like

Attached: 3ea.png (680x680, 264K)

Anyone who whines about Smash Ultimate's roster is an idiot. It's more than ideal already and none of the game's issues stem from it. It's the lack of hitstun, the inherant input buffer and the lack of jump momentum.

How will he react to the next DLC?

Attached: homestuck-smash.png (588x973, 174K)

>Trailer starts, all Rare-created characters such as K. Rool and Diddy lying around
>"Woah, why are they playing the K. Rool reveal trailer again?" despite K. Rool being clearly visible in the shot
>Jiggy passes by
>No reaction. Maybe a slightly confused look.
>"Yo did Nintendo fuck up? Why is it playing the same trailer?"
>Extremely obvious silhouette of Banjo-Kazooie finally comes on screen
>"WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH NO FUCKING WAY!!! IT'S HIM!!!! IT'S HIM!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!!!"
>"IT'S... IT'S...."
>The title card does not appear yet.
>The Duck Hunt gag commences
>"HAHA JEBAITED!!! BUT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED THEM IN!!!! WE DID IT BOYS!!! ITS HIM!!!"
>The real Banjo-Kazooie finally enter the scene
>"WOAAAAH YEAH HOLY SHIT IT REALLY IS HIM HE'S FINALLY IN!!!!! IT'S FUCKING... UH..."
>Banjo-Kazooie are Raring to Go! finally comes onto the screen
>"FUCK YES BANJO KAZOO!!!! MY FUCKING CHILDHOOD! I WANTED THEM SINCE SMASH 64!!!!!!! NO WAY!!! NO FUCKING WAY HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING POGGERS IN THE CHAT BOYS!!!!!!!!!!! KINO!!!!!! IM LITERALLY FUCKING CRYING RIGHT NOW!!! THANK YOU BEGONEDEODORANT FOR THE $200 DONATION APPRECIATE IT!!!! NO FUCKING WAY BROS ITS BANJO KAZOO BEAR!!! FUCK YES BOYS!!!!"
>"FUCK YEAH BRO I LOVED BANJOKOOT! THATS THE GAME THAT JUST GOT REMASTERED WHERE THE WOAH MEME CAME FROM RIGHT?"

Attached: 1560717499877.png (669x754, 356K)

It's Smash Brothers, what do you think?

This
As assblasted as if Undertale made it.

Take a bath Smelee

Will never happen, she's Japan's equivalent of Sans or Steve. Not many nips want her in Smash.

>Discordfags STILL shilling this narrative over 5 cherrypicked 5ch posts
Unironically have sex.

>5
You can't count can you?

10 if you want, same shit

Are trannies just searching for every Reimu in Smash mention to reply and shill their bullshit in every thread now? Pathetic.

I do, and not only that in more physically fit and attractive than you. I'm also better at videogames, apparently

>This mother fucker says AKAH instead of A.K.A. a thousand goddamn times.

Attached: 1542745943683.gif (400x303, 1.56M)

>10
Can't count indeed

By that logic, you're searching for everytime they come here to say that just to reply by resorting to Ad hominem

It was some ridiculously small number. And even then it might as well have been one guy spamming lol.

>It was some ridiculously small number. And even then it might as well have been one guy spamming lol.
It was numerous 5ch threads and numerous twitter replies with numerous likes and retweets
You can't just deny what you see right in front of you

>Thread was about to die
>You reply minutes after the last post by picking the only post on there that was about Reimu even though it wasn't even close to one of the last post
>You reply by trying to shill the exact same narrative we've seen discordfags try to shill in the past

Dude, I'm not even the guy you're talking about
>You reply by trying to shill the exact same narrative we've seen discordfags try to shill in the past
I'm actually being concerned with your mental state since you've seem fanatical about these "discordfags" and their "narratives"
You seem troubled even for rosterfag standards
Its quite sad and pathetic actually
Go outside and talk to people, you need it

It was literally nothing and you know it
There was one 5ch thread and among the translated replies around like 7 were about Reimu
As well as a few tweets which I'm not even sure even one was about Reimu
There's a reason why no one is buying your bullshit, now go back to your tranny hole make Leon and Otis edits or some shit

Newfag

>It was literally nothing and you know it
It was the only discussion about Reimu in Smash at the time
Again, you seem rather salty that screencap exists and you also appear very weak to even succumb to any trolling you've encountered regarding Reimu in Smash
>There was one 5ch thread
And every other 5ch thread that can be found on Logsoku speaks negatively about her

>Why do people want Nintendo characters in a crossover Nintendo game featuring Nintendo all-stars?

Attached: CDA93D42-D913-4DB7-8021-DB3B441BA7C8.jpg (1024x1024, 91K)

I'm not new, I'm just not as sad and deranged as you are
Come on man, lighten up its just a game
No need to let the little things be stuck in your head rent free and make shit up to try and base your view on how the universe and people work to your biased benefit

>And every other 5ch thread that can be found on Logsoku speaks negatively about her
LMFAO
Holy fuck do you actually believe anyone is gonna buy this? Without cherrypick she had more supporters than anything else. It's literally like using steveposting to try and shill the narrative that the west doesn't want Banjo.

Correction, it was 5ch's only notable discussion about Reimu in Smash at the time

>Holy fuck do you actually believe anyone is gonna buy this?
Easy
logsoku.com/search?q=スマブラ 霊夢

>Without cherypick she had more supporters than anything else.
Get counting
Get counting now

Are anti-Reimufags the worst anti-characterfags alongside anti-Banjofags?
Seriously, they actually have an entire fucking discord dedicated to shit up every kind of discussion about the character? What... ?

>5ch treats Reimu as a meme pick similar to how the West sees Sans
>I'll bolster the argument with a collection of recent threads and tweets
>Reimu's actually VERY demanded in Japan and has more supporters than detractors
>Dude, trust me even though I lack any threads to counter the claim. The other guy is just cherrypicking

I'm not anti-Reimu
I'm just pro logic and evidence
I have yet to see a thread or discussion from Japan that encourages her inclusion and eclipses all the already established discussion against her inclusion

Stop samefagging
And I don't see her having detractors or being considered a meme pick on your link, they literally just talk about weither or not she can happen

>and eclipses all the already established discussion against her inclusion
>eclipses nothing
Shouldn't be that hard

>or being considered a meme pick on your link
They literally pair her with other ironic candidates like Saber and Sans
Closest equivalent the Japanese have to GOOOD MOOOOORNING Yea Forums

Who's to say Saber is ironic there? And Sans is always being paired with serious characters by a minority of retards

>eclipses nothing
As small as those 5ch posts you claim were
Its still something

>Why do people want video game characters in a video game crossover?

It was as much "something" as anti-Reimu posting on this site
Which is to say fucking nothing

>Who's to say Saber is ironic there?
You have no fucking idea how much 5ch hates Fatefags
donsok.com/archives/24979580.html
They had an entire thread just shitting on dumb literal who teenagers who made some literal who tweets about Saber in Smash
Its like Tracer in Smash ironic
Again, I'm not anti-Reimu
In fact, if there was an indie pick she'd be my choice
But I'm going to delude myself into thinking she's a character Japan takes seriously in Smash discussion (for fucks sake they don't even think she can get in because voice actors even though Mega Man is already mute)

>Which is to say fucking nothing
>Anyone who disagrees with me doesn't matter because I say so
This is 5 year old logic

*I'm not going to delude

This kills the rosterfag

Attached: 3191333A-1C2E-48A7-AC70-06E34F9F28CD.jpg (1434x828, 743K)

And yet he violates ALL of those rules

t. HyperCharge AWKUH massive faggot

And again with giving a link and describing something that has jack shit to do with the link in question
I'm not saying Japanese 5ch users think Reimu is likely (I don't think anyone does), but most of them aren't against her and sure as hell don't see her as a "meme pick", which is a term that is extremely misused on this site as people literally use it as if it meant "character I don't like" when in reality only characters that have rules going against them fall under this category. 5ch is probably not as dumb as this site.

Yeah sorry fag but discordfags don't count, by the same logic the west is against Banjo.
Anti-Reimu posting here is literally on the same level as steveposting, and it's probably their equivalent of in on 5ch as well.

>but most of them aren't against her and sure as hell don't see her as a "meme pick"
Meanwhile in the Logsoku link
>Entry characters required for Sumabra, Saber, Reimu, Noctis, Goku,
>Mysterious Forces "Let's Reimu, Saber, Miku in Sumabra!" Wai "Ede"
If she was taken seriously, why is she never among Japan's most wanted lists?
>Anti-Reimu posting here is literally on the same level as steveposting, and it's probably their equivalent of in on 5ch as well.
Are you seriously acting like a victim?
Dude grow the fuck up, only faggots do that
>5ch is probably not as dumb as this site.
Someone tried to make a fake rumor that Sakurai said doujin characters aren't allowed with no source
A majority fell for it

Proof
logsoku.com/r/2ch.sc/ghard/1520751042/
And they're laughing at Fatefags

Japan never does most wanted lists, they only do most expected lists. And the only one they did recently had like 1000 voters, that's fucking nothing.
Are banjofags acting like victims? Tell me what's the difference between anti-Reimu posting and Steveposting. I'll wait. If anything Steveposting is less retarded because they were actually pushing for a character instead of being plain anti-characterfags only there to shit up Smash threads.

>Are banjofags acting like victims
No, because you're the only Reimufag in these threads that's raving about the "Anti-Reimu Discordfag menace" and trying to get other people to give two shits about it
> If anything Steveposting is less retarded because they were actually pushing for a character instead of being plain anti-characterfags only there to shit up Smash threads.
Steveposting had anal vore

Also, when I meant most wanted lists I meant shit like the Sourcegaming Ballot results regarding Nip tastes or the general OC by Japanese you see a character like Hat Goomba get to encourage their inclusion in Smash

>forced hat goomba meme
>when a fucking piranha plant is playable
Please take a shower and dilate

Dude, everyone hates discordfags, it's not just me.
And lol, there being anal vore or whatever the fuck isn't the problem. The problem is shitposting for the sake of shitposting being made against a character. You just can't use that as an indicator for the character's popularity, that's retarded.

The shit SG used was en expectations poll not a request poll, and had like 1000 voters or some shit. Reimu was 23rd with 10 fucking votes. It's literal nothingness

Difference is we can easily prove Banjo is highly requested in the West
Popularity polls
Top 10 lists and videos
OC
Reimu doesn't have that in Japan

>Dude, everyone hates discordfags, it's not just me.
Except you're the only one who won't shut up about this alleged "Anti-Reimufag Discord" and if they did exist
They're probably laughing at you right now
If I was in it, I would be hysterical seeing how obsessive you are with it
Dude, just ignore them and they'll stop out of boredom and even if they don't, you have more productive things to do with your time anyways

>The shit SG used was en expectations poll not a request poll, and had like 1000 voters or some shit
It was going through all sorts of Japanese social media and marking down each positive, desiring mention of a character
It wasn't a vote at all

Because japan literally never does those

Based

They do OC though
I've seen it for Crash and Hat Goomba and even Nip Youtubers have made their own Smash prediction/most wanted videos
Websites also conduct popularity polls and while small in scale, they still count if one character floors through all others with ease similarly with Banjo

Ignoring them is the best way to let them spread their cancer on this site. Are you forgetting how dumb the average Yea Forums poster is? He'd buy anything.
And what SG did is just the worst possible way you can judge a character's popularity, as it's basically just ranking the noisiness of the character's supporter base

That was the point

They've been wanting Dragon Quest for a long time yet there wasn't any kind of OC about it.

And you acting like a complete sperg about it is solving things how exactly?
You've been at this for months with no signs of it ending
>And what SG did is just the worst possible way you can judge a character's popularity, as it's basically just ranking the noisiness of the character's supporter base
Mate, the same thing applies to how people recognize how demanded a character is in the West

What's wrong with pointing out shitters to prevent them from spreading misinformation?
And in the west we do popularity polls and people actually take part in them. Japan doesn't do that.

that wasn't the point of my post
the point was that OC does exist in Smash discussion

>What's wrong with pointing out shitters to prevent them from spreading misinformation?
Because you're the only one really giving them attention
They crave attention its partly why Steveposting lasted so long
They give the bait and you take it
Every fucking time
>And in the west we do popularity polls and people actually take part in them. Japan doesn't do that.
So does Japan and given how people in the west are inclined to spam and flood polls that still applies to how "noisy" the base is

Attached: Dl2vuvwUUAA7lCU.png (1200x725, 640K)

It's MTP shilling himself

Just because it exists doesn't means any character that doesn't have it isn't popular
And yeah no, I've seen people fall for their shit, it's best to reply and debunk their garbage before it spreads
What kind of polls does the japanese do? Last time they tried it was an expectations poll with 1000 votes

>Just because it exists doesn't means any character that doesn't have it isn't popular
That wasn't the point of the argument
>Banjo is popular in the West because we can prove it with OC, top 10 lists, and polls
>"Because japan literally never does those"
>Shows proof that they do OC
It was never about who gets the most OC mattering
It was just that Japan does it and Banjo's amount in the West is proof he's very wanted
>What kind of polls does the japanese do?
Relatively small ones on websites just like the west
Granted there are common occurrences between them on who reaches the top like Hat Goomba
Just because its small doesn't mean its not there

>thread got derailed because my 2hoo
wew lad

I unironically thought this was the rosterfag thread while scrolling through my tabs until I checked OP.

>advocates for Chosen Undead over Solaire
based

Attached: ds1ostalbum.png (640x640, 404K)

Everyone wants Steve in smash

>open up vid
>"Super Smash Bros Ultimate is the FUCKING craziest ga-"
>turn off
Thanks OP.

There’s no anti Reimu discord

This. I’m not watching an hour and a half long video of some due making the same point of TLDR; you people need to stop whining about the roster.
If it was 5 minutes sure. If it was 10, I’d understand. If it was 15 minutes, okay you’re pushing it a little. But A WHOLE 1:30:00 is TOO much.

PlayStation exclusive.

So let me get this straight. This dude makes a point to say stop whining about rosterfagging, and then he starts rosterfagging? Is that the tldr?

OP watches little girl cartoons and is a horse fucker btw

Attached: 1539069808446.png (944x720, 487K)

Speak for yourself fucko

That's such an old game.

You want him, stop trying to deny it

Who the fuck is Everyone?

He did? Maybe he’s more based than I let on...

Attached: 0C2EC704-A77B-4D93-8FBD-17DEA540A6AB.png (500x309, 157K)

92 minutes is not enough to accurately describe everything wrong with this irrelevant putrid green shtiter being in Smash.

Nostaliga faggots should KYS asap. No one gives two shits or knows about some faggot gator from 1935 when your parents weren't divorced.

Literally should have never got in smash. Bayonetta got in because she was relevant and a recent game release, not some literal who green shit.

>inb4 muh rob muh pacman muh duck hunt muh banjo
Icon characters of different eras or mascot characters. No one gives two shits about literal who the gator

Attached: disgusting green pukefuck.png (1500x1500, 1.64M)

EVERYONE

What does he say about waluigi

Meme

He goes ape shit.

Ridley?

If I'll be damned, get your pop corn, get your Dumb ass 3d glasses were watching this on Imax at my local megaplex theater.

Attached: PSFix_20190714_192620.jpg (1010x595, 45K)