Game features chests

>game features chests
>they all feature weight limits
>making them effectively worthless for storing anything outside one set of Light Armor

Attached: morrowmenu4t2351.jpg (1600x900, 398K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/45698/
youtube.com/watch?v=0RtIsy9AHYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>game also features items that never despawn when you drop them so you can decorate a house with armor and anything else you want
why would you want to stack your shit in chests when you can just place it in the world

I like it when containers have weight limits. It is one of the few things that Project Zomboid does well. It accentuates the importance of properly prioritizing heavy items, and planning out scavenging trips. Want to go scavenge for heavy car parts or gasoline? You better swap out that sport car for a pickup truck first.

agreed they should have volume limits instead

Chests have a huge weight limit and you can even store multiple pieces of heavy armor in them.

You're thinking of sacks or desks

The best chest the player can get in Morrowind can't even hold a full set of Ebony armor. That is absolutely fucking stupid.

why would you want to put ebony armor in a chest rather than displaying it?
putting armor, especially heavy armor, in chests doesn't even make any sense

When did Project Zomboid get vehicles? I haven't played in quite a while.
Are there any other neat new things?

>not storing all your loot in a dead body

Attached: 52bcaa36-f4d9-4a27-9ddf-0b325e7551fd.png (540x569, 343K)

About a year or so ago. Cars really add a lot to exoloration/scavenging. They have a lot of things in development, although progress is still very slow. I think they brought in some devoted modders from the community to help with development, which has surely sped things up.
The biggest things on the horizon are:
>animation remake, to include better player/npc models, clothing/armor visibly showing on models, unique animations for each weapon type, new movement animations
>in-depth weather simulation, to include wind directions, fog, and storms that roll across the map
>improved sneak mechanics
>new cities
They release a news update every two weeks or so on their website detailing what they are working on

>we will never get hilariously broken games like Morrowind ever again

TES6 is right around the corner though and we already had oblivion and skyrim after TES3

>TES6 is right around the corner though
And? It will be shit.

>if I like the game it's "hilariously broken", if I don't it's nu-[developer] shit code

who are you quoting?

greentext isn't always a quote, how new are you here?

Are you okay?

are you?

this is the game that taught me never to trust Yea Forums. It might not have the casualization cancer of newer titles but it's so fucking broken, the writing so incredibly shit that it's beyond comprehension

Yeah I'm fine. You however sounded like you suffer from a gaping, infected asshole.

strange that stuff like that occupies your mind though, isn't it? I wasn't thinking of gaping assholes, so why were you?

>it's so fucking broken
valid complaint
>the writing so incredibly shit that it's beyond comprehension
That's just wrong

You may reread your buttblasted post here . Now fuck off you mentally disabled cumstain.

>That's just wrong
just off the top of my head there is some tribe in the far north that you get told about 20 times is really prideful and concerned with tradition so you had to come up with an elaborate gift to win their trust. Upon arriving I realized you can just give them money

>Now fuck off you mentally disabled cumstain
fucking lmao user don't blow an aneurysm or anything. How can an anonymous person online make you seethe so much so quickly?

Not sure about oblivion but I believe skyrim allows the same sort of abuse of alchemy to get insane starts

Not nearly to the degree of Morrowind.
You can even manipulate shopkeepers to stock more netch leather and ash yams and from there on you could make potions to paralyze yourself for 100 real-time years.

nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/45698/

You're fucking welcome.

>third TES thread already
What the fuck. Did I miss something?

This, I liked being able to decorate my house without godawful physics throwing a shitfit when I wanted to put a candlestick on a table

Just noticed that this is available on the Xbox Marketplace w all expansions for $15. Should I get this or Mount and Blade?

What the fuck is wrong with you retards? I want to put it in a chest because I want to. Stop trying to question everything and accept that I want to put things inside chests.
Display it where, anyway? On top of a bed, the floor? Have you even played Morrowind?

Could've just said that you're a woman

Why would anyone want to play this game on Xbox? That sounds terrible.

I’m not the one trying to decorate a virtual world with meaningless crap.

If it's meaningless then why bother with it at all?

Store it in a non-despawning corpse then or use a mod.

just store your stuff in permanent corpses dude

first thing i do when i install morrowind is edit in a chest with high capacity in my comfy base (ald ruhn mages guild)

Then I dump most of my loot on the bed anyway

I don’t.
I do.

Retards.

I mean why bother with crap you're not going to use in the first place. If you're not using it, and you're not decorating with it, why keep it?

How do I get a house without murdering an innocent peasant?

that one locked house in Balmora, the one with the murdered dude inside it
i store my stuff in his corpse and use it as my home

The Fighters Guild in Balmora has a quest where you kill an orc that lives in town, you could take their house

You can take literally anyone's house

Peligiad pub, follow a quest to get a house and a wife.

Yeah, but he asked for one that doesn't involve killing an innocent peasant. The orc is a guilty peasant

One of a dremora's potential death animations causes its corpse to become a little oval shaped cloud-thing.
>summon dremora with the soultrap glitch, making it a permasummon
>kill this glitched dremora somewhere in your house
>it becomes a permanent corpse that can't be disposed
>if it doesn't do the cloud-thing corpse animation, reload and try again

You now have a permanent storage container with infinite space and you can pretend it's a magical portal to some dimension which solely exists for your personal storage.
Of course any permanent corpse can work but I like the Dremora because its corpse is kool

youtube.com/watch?v=0RtIsy9AHYE

>place decorations in house
>leave to go do quest
>come back
>huge explosion as armor pieces go flying off of a dresser

Attached: 5BBD46BD-71DC-48FE-8155-201C51935814.jpg (1080x581, 281K)

>Open CS
>Copy empty chest you like the looks of
>Change weight limit to fuckhuge number
>put chest wherever your house is and save
Wow, so fucking hard!

Attached: 1503324979535.jpg (400x400, 77K)