I mean, fuck Blizzard, but especially fuck them for this shit. Please tell me nobody actually bought this

I mean, fuck Blizzard, but especially fuck them for this shit. Please tell me nobody actually bought this.

Attached: what the fucking fuck.jpg (1913x1125, 578K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kUt0QYhO_t0
youtube.com/watch?v=FBE8sh7nv4s
youtube.com/watch?v=EOEGudEoSW4
youtube.com/watch?v=f96p-IhcZhQ
indiegogo.com/projects/the-starcrafts-mod--3#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All of us who aren't Korean e-sporters are done with SC1 anyway.

What's Tastosis gonna do when ratings don't go up?

Whats this?

has video game censorship gone too far?

>no lolis allowed
>no regular anime girls allowed
>no violence allowed
>no tobacco allowed
>no gritty sci-fi aesthetics allowed

Originaly skin for SC1. Blizz made it sort of official mode for SC1 now.

Blizzards latest cash grab. Basically a paid mod that turns SC1 into a cartoon.

who gives a shit, really?
fuck blizzard tho

fuck you, I like it

youtube.com/watch?v=kUt0QYhO_t0

>> stop having fun? reeeeeeeeeee!

Clone of StarCraft on newgrounds?

I can't be the only one who wants to fuck this missile launcher.

Attached: Thicc.png (168x174, 40K)

I think it's pretty cute.
Great incentive to get tinder dates to try out starcraft now.

Looks better than Warcraft 3 remaster desu

I bought it, i liked it and its like pocket cash so why so bitter?

>game is known for gritty atmosphere
>features cutscenes that were influenced by Alien
lol, lets make a cartoon version xxdd

Attached: dugaulle.png (989x398, 548K)

Attached: 6ffbd34af2f12de0411e6fd61fdcfd48.jpg (1519x716, 174K)

holy fucking shit
what is this trash

Attached: 1448403583732.png (1206x1800, 415K)

I will play a mod for SC1 made it entirely by shadman

>stealth "have sex"

nice

Damn i want to fuck the rogue trader.

fuck you Blizzard

Attached: 1488011900448.jpg (640x480, 82K)

Attached: that's heresy.jpg (413x569, 36K)

would be awesome if they turned this into a free browser game. To bad blizz is shit and could never see the benefits of releasing something free.

this is just beyond anything

Attached: all so tiresome.jpg (531x471, 91K)

I think the juxtaposition is the entire point, user. It's like those plush cacodemons.

>warcraft III remake
>classic wow
>lol buy starcraft again, but this time it's a cartoon XD

Morhaime was right to leave.

Attached: Alexander Lukashenko in 40000 AD.jpg (720x540, 222K)

IS this made by the guy that did all the newgrounds flashes back in the 90s?

Yeah all of them faggot

the firebat in OP is smoking

I bought 10 copies faggot, I'm about to buy 20 more.

I'd get pissed because I used to care about SC2 but nothing about nu Blizz surprises me anymore

host another holiday jam.

that was some good shit.

because blizzard deserves a mercy killing. its honestly surprising that they're still doing starcraft development at all, considering what a mess they've been in for the past year or so.

Lmao, nice try, but I just pirated it 20 times so that cancels out your 20 purchases.

Cute as fuck, nothing wrong with that.

the end result of capitalism, seeking to make the greatest profit, which requires the greatest possible audience.
communism is the same, too

>it's real
>Comments are disabled for this video

Attached: 1439578062131.png (267x204, 23K)

how can this affect some retard people?

I don't hate it I actually think it looks neat but I don't play Starcraft and I certainly wouldn't pay what they're asking for it

>It's real
It's already got a sequel brah.

Attached: BLPROCESSED-WHA-Claws-of-the-Genestealer-Cover.jpg (650x822, 148K)

I thought this was a mod at first, it would be cute if that was the case, but it's just really fucking retarded to sell this as a game.

>Buy it
I'd have probably bought the SC2 one, but it was just for arcade shit. I'd probably have picked it up if it was a few quid and nothing more.

This looks like shit. Why'd they not keep the same style?

>The baldy is a 'talented inventor
TECH HERESY

>Being this new
Retard, all of Warhammers videos have comments disabled.
>Seething over shit this old
If it took you this fucking long to learn about this, it's not really an issue for you.

Attached: 1562267455527.jpg (546x728, 132K)

finally some fucking soul

>the goliath and dragoon animations
Get me every time.

Also I bought the skin to support carbot. Fight me.

Attached: Zergling.jpg (426x240, 14K)

carbot is based
fuck off

I was on /tg/ when shit shit was announced. I'm still seething because I'm incapable of letting shit go. I'm still mad about the ME3 ending.

I mean, those are different. This shit doesn't make the cooky ass 40k or AoS stories any more retard friendly than they already are.

ME3 fucked the franchise, and I can't help but think it broke Bioware. Casey Hudson straight up cost them hundreds of millions because that autistic fuck is colour blind

old HERESY is still HERESY

holy fuck pay 2 win

nintodlers can finally play the classic

Mobile port when?

Attached: based red shirt bro.jpg (2643x1321, 185K)

This is what happens when game developers listen to what "influencesers" have to say about the industry. "teh idurstry futur is womans and mobiel gayming."

All this says to me is that TheBehemoth needs to make an RTS

there's literally nothing about women or mobile in the sc1 cartoon reskin you mongoloid

Its cutsy and stupid looking, that is excalty what women want is games.

>defending women or mobile
>ever

apex kek

I loved this but then i found out they ask as much as the game so fuck them

I can't take anything in SC1 seriously anyway after they retconned the whole Overmind arc in SC2.
>it was da prophezy all along!!

yeah, that must explain why carbot animations on youtube were so popular among female SC1 players

oh wait

I bought it and I like it a lot. It's almost like playing a new game, because it feels so different. The increase of contrast helps very much. There are many pros and cons to using this skin. It's very good, except for a few things.

Broke: not taking anything in SC1 seriously because of SC2
Woke: not taking anything in SC2 seriously because of SC1

Just cause an theres a push for an industry to pander to a certain demographic doesnt mean that demographic will want it. Its not about gettting womans to play games its all about alienating the true fans, which have always been mainly men. Figuritoot

Old Blizz was different, they would have. Imagine if this out for April's Fools as a fun free mod instead, people would've loved it.

What the fuck are you even on about, fagtron?

something you cant seem to grasp. i guess?

Its based on the carbot series on youtube. Its actually pretty awesome.

All the backgrounds, portraits, campaign, minimap, ui, etc, has been reanimated. Its pretty high quality, and you can switch between the old graphics and new graphics with a hotkey.

Attached: SCScrnShot_071019_152925.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

SOUL

Nothing wrong with this.

Attached: 1549187819312.jpg (2048x2048, 1.43M)

>Artosis says he did notice that he had an easier time taking a loss when he was playing on the carbot skin
>like he'd look at his silly marines and think "of course they were never gonna win that fight, I mean look at them"

all these clueless faggots that didn't see based carbot

That's what bothers me, is that skins make certain things clearer and easier to see, so people with the skin have an advantage.

ITT : faggots that haven't paid any attention to SC since 2011 and that wants to be mad about something.

Attached: Y4ReYrD.jpg (2048x1033, 253K)

>not liking carbot
have sex

Here come da blizz shills

it looks cute

His stuff hasn't been good in a while.

I bet you think playing sc2 on lowest detail is cheating

This.

>None of them look like me
Is this how adults think children talk? Kids, even five year old kids, know the difference between men and women. It's something you pick up at a pretty early fucking age. No kid would say "They don't look like me" They'd say "They're not girls" or "They're all men".
What the fuck do these people get out of making up fake stories like this?

I think it looks great, everything looks crisp and lean, it is very easy to tell units and buildings apart. There is no unnecessary clutter.

If I compare that to the shit heap that is WC3 reforged in its current form, then there is no reason at all to complain. But surely Yea Forums can tell me, why my opinion is retarded and wrong.

I don't think it's ME3 that's been causing Bioware issues lately.
It's the combined failure of Andromeda and Anthem.

Fuck, I really hope DA4 isn't a total mess. I know current Bioware is nowhere near the caliber of old Bioware, but I'm still interested in where DA4 will go. I just really hope they get their shit together and release a game that isn't total garbage.

>Fake stories
You must live in a bubble. I know girls that actually have said that. In different hobby, too.

I shouldn't have seen this.

Attached: sad gaben.jpg (283x178, 6K)

Yea but I would also agree ME3 was the beginning of the end for them. It was the tipping point.

Is Yea Forums seriously getting this assblasted over a skin?

If you don't like a mod, don't install it, you dumb fucking zoomers.

>complaining about an optional mod for a game over two decades old you no longer actually play and just want to shit post about.
There is literally nothing wrong with this skin pack, don't buy it if you are so fucking triggered faggot.

Attached: SCScrnShot_070919_195032.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

I never understand, what do developers get from shitting on their own fans like that?

god i hate modern art and animation

Attached: cartoons.gif (512x512, 305K)

fans loved carbot animations
blizzard put them in the game

literally only manbabies on Yea Forums are complaining

It's kinda cute tho
what's the problem, especially if it's optional?

>I don't like it
>Therefore nobody likes it

>fans loved carbot animations
You know I always hear that from people trying to defend such decisions but I never see that. Same with making Sylvanas warchief in WoW or something. NOBODY asked for that. Same with this "skin." NOBODY asked for that.

>spend 12 Canuckian bones on a fucking skin
I just about shit my britches. I don't give a fuck that you say it works with custom games, twelve fucking dollars for a skin?

I just don't even know what they're smoking. Maybe, God willing, Carbot himself had nothing to do with the price tag but this reeks of some pretty bottom f the barrel desperate greed.
"Our games suck... We can't update shit for shit... But if we get them to buy fanart, just maybe...!"

Jesus this thread is dumb, if you don't like the skin don't buy it, not that hard.

Attached: SCScrnShot_071019_203022.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

Why would any of the miniatures in a war game look like a fat little brown hapa or mestizo girl?

is that boxxy

You're pathetic

I literally asked for both. Get dabbed on.

cope

No you didn't. Maybe you liked it because resetera told you to like it when they did it but no, you didn't. It was not even on the mind of anyone, quite literally. Nobody would've expected Sylvanas to become warchief because the idea itself would be way too retarded and out of context. Same with that cartoon skin.

cope

Why would I, an undead player, not want undead blue banshee pussy to rule over all the Horde blood elf shitskins? You're an idiot that lives in a bubble, and that bubble is probably a discord tranny server.

shut up faggot

They're shitting on degenerates who complains about stuff in the game they don't even play such as yourself, not their fans.

Attached: StarCraft_2019_06_07_15_59_50_954.jpg (1440x1080, 1.33M)

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if SC1 was still a significant moneymaker given their absolute money pit that is overwatch, and WoW's declining subs and sales.

I'm not even a fan of starcraft. But I was one of warcraft. I just don't understand, what do they hope to achieve with this? Veterans are disgusted by this, newer players may find it amusing a couple of minutes before switching back to the original skin and I don't see any way to make good money out of nonsense like that.
Maybe they are hoping that women find that cute and start playing starcraft? Which sounds like a absolute crap idea to begin with?

>Blizz does a joint project with a popular youtube animator
>ITS THE SJWS, RESETERA
Jesus you are fucking pathetic.

you're a shill in the way that I want to buy the skin just to spite you

>Genestealers
Something tells me it will not be like the previous one.

dude, the shorts have like 2million views each

What a fucking retard do you have to be to compare Carbot to CalArts?

Because it was the main appeal of that banshee queen and the Forsaken to be largely independent from the horde? That she only worked together with the horde in the first place because otherwise she would've been overwhelmed? Because most of the horde didn't like working together with the undead in the first place?
Same with the blood elves actually who also considered themselves to be better than anything else in the horde.
Well apparently nobody likes that skin here on this thread and I doubt veterans are going to use it. Also I'm not a fan of starcraft but I was one for warcraft and they did similar stuff to world of warcraft. I'm just wondering, what does blizzard want to achieve by shooting themselves in the leg over and over and over?

I used to watch this on Saturday mornings all the time!

>apparently nobody likes that skin here on this thread
Only faggots like you who didn't play Starcraft do.

"I don't play this game so I am going to tell you what you should want." Bravo you are the problem.

Which is totally a fine. Its just cartoon and it is a charming cartoon. Doesn't mean anybody wants that cartoon in the game. Should any gamedev just ignore everything about what makes the game and just go for any random cartoonskin now? There were cartoons about dark souls, did anybody wants to change all the graphics in dark souls to cartoons? Doubt it. Nobody would even get the idea in the first place.

>DLC reskin for a DLC reskin
>completely replaces the original reskin
>costs just as much
this is what gets me about it. why not just sell starcraft: cartooned without remastered? or have some sort of option to mix and match the two in case you're a fucking crazy person?

Attached: screm.png (504x392, 62K)

>Maybe you liked it because resetera told you to like it when they did it but no, you didn't.

So I should not like it because some faggot on Yea Forums tells me to?

What's the fucking difference?

Dilate.

Attached: heresy 2.jpg (333x500, 35K)

I don't see that. I see a lot of knowledgeable players who have a problem with it. That is what I see in this thread. I'm just wondering why. Why do such stupid decision that is such a huge waste of resources. Blizzard is literally a sinking ship right now but that cartoon skin, yep! That is gonna save us bois! Believe me.

Cartooned needs the remastered engine

>those prices
jews gonna jew

It's a novelty skin for a 20 year old game. No one is thinking this is the golden goose, you retard.

The majority of the work wasn't even done by blizzard you stupid retard.

its 9$ if you own the game.

I'd actually play a joke mod of DS2 with Fortnite graphics
not for $30 though

>Because it was the main appeal of that banshee queen and the Forsaken to be largely independent from the horde? That she only worked together with the horde in the first place because otherwise she would've been overwhelmed? Because most of the horde didn't like working together with the undead in the first place?
>Same with the blood elves actually who also considered themselves to be better than anything else in the horde.
Riiiight, but the undead ARE part of the horde. I've wanted her to be leader of the Horde ever since MoP when Garrosh called her a stupid bitch who'd get what she deserved. I thought it'd be a funny twist of the dagger if what she deserved turned out to be his position.

It's a lot more interesting that someone evil, and someone who actually disagrees with horde antics, is the warchief. Everyone else is a faggot pussy that wants to scream about muh loyalty to the horde & doesn't wanna be shown as a villain. Also, you can't upset the fag blood elf players by making them seem villains. Those trannys would off themselves and kill half the wow playerbase.

>change all the graphics in dark souls to cartoons?
Almost impossible to do since it's 3D with a player controlled camera.

But to answer your question, yes. People did in fact had the idea to make cartoon style Dark Souls. All the way back since Arin's Minds first animation.
But more recently this one: youtube.com/watch?v=FBE8sh7nv4s

Figures they'd charge money for a souless sterile chink flash-tier reskin, I bet gooks eat that shit like crazy.

carbot animations have always been popular with the mostly male playerbase, they 'pandered' to the core audience that liked this stuff since 2011.

You're not intelligent in the slightest, possibly below average.

>Its not about gettting womans to play games its all about alienating the true fans
Oh yeah, you should start a business.

Yea Forums here, I like the skin but he's not very talented animator and his animations are extremely low tier that can't even be called professional. user was very on point with his comparison and I share his hatred for modern art. Nowadays both artists and their audience confident that art is an abstract idea irrelevant to complicity, and therefore refuse to gain any skill which lead heavily stylized simplicity that modern art overflowing with.

That's the case for all of GW's videos.

>souless
Has more Soul than you though

i doubt many gooks even know what carbot is. it'd need more big tits to get that audience

> I see a lot of knowledgeable players who have a problem with it. That is what I see in this thread
"i dont play x game, but i see a lot of anons claiming to play x game dont like this, so i don't like it."
> Blizzard is literally a sinking ship right now but that cartoon skin, yep! That is gonna save us bois! Believe me.
yeah, because blizzard is trying to save their stocks with a cartoon skin that took two weeks to make for a 20 year old game.
actual smoothbrained retard

Attached: 1561600152216.jpg (735x613, 46K)

this is literally fanservice though, the opposite of shitting on fans.

It's expected from ActiBlizz. What I'll TRULY always be fucking bitter about was that faggot who found the Starcraft Gold Master source code disc and simply sent it back to them, and got like a shitty bit of store stuff and that's it. FUCK YOU FOREVER.

>Alien
Not just Alien, the trench in the Brood War intro is basically the Do Lung Bridge scene from Apocalypse now.
youtube.com/watch?v=EOEGudEoSW4
youtube.com/watch?v=f96p-IhcZhQ

You do realize this is optional DLC right?

give me edits of this guy

Where were you faggots 3 years ago when carbot made the free SC2 mod that built these assets from scratch?
Blizzard including this as an option to help fund decent fan content is one of the few things they haven't fucked up lately.

>leads to*

>Yea Forums here
nah you ain't.

>Genestealers
Are you fucking kidding me, they fucking mindbreak people by fucking them.

We need to invent a term that describes people that don't play things but complain about them anyways. Like secondaries but worse.

>basic featureless inoffensive silhouettes
>soul
Might as well make an emoji reskin at this point, same shit.

Yea Forums posters?

Attached: 1558780484898.png (1459x760, 786K)

That's an entirely different problem on which I agree though. Carbot was mostly forced into the simplictic style by Youtube though (and probably Blizzard). Can't make quality art if are understaffed and have to put those out in quick succession.
Furthermore, I read some manga as well but you are really pretentious if you think mangas are a high art form.
And if you didn't imply that, why the fuck post that you're mainly browsing Yea Forums?

Tertiaries

>NOBODY asked for tha
We all literally did when the guy said he was making a skin for sc2.

I don't understand what's fuckable about it. Do you need to be a footfag?

>I don't see that. I see a lot of knowledgeable players who have a problem with it.
Literally all BW pro players were/are streaming with this skin laughing their asses off.

Can't go wrong with Naruto as protagonist

Quatertiaries that only read the wiki

>nobody asked for it

indiegogo.com/projects/the-starcrafts-mod--3#/

>nobody

keep coping

Wait, wasn't this a free mod for starcraft 2 made by Carbot Animations?
They make ~2 min animated shorts for Blizzard's games.

Fans asked it for BW too.

That mod already came out and is on the SC2 Arcade. This project was something different from SCR

Blizzard paid the carbot guys to retrofit the skins into Brood War for the remake because the SC2 mod was very popular.

I like HeroStorm more than Starcrafts

Is there are need for SC Remastered if I have the original and can play the Recall campaign?

I'm starting to think outrage threads are just shills adapting to current internet culture.

Because the subject is animation. As for manga, it's as you said an art field, and saying manga is a high form of art without separating its entities is the same as saying animation is a low form of art, which implies that all animation works are lowly, while I only criticize this guy's work, not animation as a whole.
And while the fact that he wasn't forced by anything but desire for low effort dosh is irrelevant, what is relevant is that his animations are low quality regardless of circumstances.

Attached: 1547384909973.jpg (832x1024, 153K)

Please stop going on other boards calling yourself Yea Forums. It's embarrassing.

I can literally hear the mid 2000s EDM looking at that image

I did. I reget nothing. Carbot zergling is cutest thing ever.

Attached: c51[1].gif (300x300, 73K)

>zergling doesn't swim around int eh spawning pool like in the SC2 mod.

disapointment.

I did. Makes playing the campaing much more bearable

I'll call myself Yea Forums on other boards a lot. So get embarrassed even more.

Attached: 1389984500247.gif (427x240, 1.01M)

>Modles are based off their SC2 look and not their SC1 modles.

Shit game.

Why not? The guy made some really great SC content and he seems to put a lot of love into this

Attached: 12344678778.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Chaos exist, user

>So I should not like it because some faggot on Yea Forums tells me to?
Literally this board's opinion is more respectable than whatever shitpile that comes out of your mouth. The last time some retard listen to entities other than Yea Forums they literally made all the dumbed down cancer that infest modern gaming like Skyrim and ME3

no but i did get the remastered SC last night. forgot the Terrans were hicks/russians in space, and that cutscene where those retards hit a zergling.
>whats that sarge
>its about to be a hood ornament

Looks fun

I LOVE YOU SARGE

no you retard that just happens when video games get more popular, Yea Forums hasn't been muh sekrit club since 2008/9

I did, and for every negative post on Yea Forums I found I bought more copies.

Why?

Attached: 20190714_161048.jpg (419x419, 160K)

Fucking horrible

Attached: 0owLFQA.png (643x1069, 155K)

Absolute state od 2019 gaming

more like absolute state of 2019 Blizzard

What a fucking dumpster fire that company is. You've ran every IP so far into the ground that the only thing that moves the needle with your fanbase is remasters, and you've even found a way to turn that into a joke by spending actual development dollars on a reskin of a reskin of an expansion pack

a reskin is the best thing they could have done. an expansion pack would fuck up competitive balance too much. if they want to make a new game it should be warcraft 4.

>im bored
>guess i'll finaly try to figure out how to model stuff
>shit this looks hard
>hmm, whats something simple i could do?
>even getting to this took me fucking hours to figure out

Attached: asdasdasd.png (1920x1046, 430K)

the journey of a thousand miles nigga

we have to assume they're developing Diablo 4, and more likely than not SC3. WoW is such a cash cow for them that they wouldn't dare waste any storylines on a WC RTS sequel

I hope they make the Overwatch MMO that was scrapped into a Starcraft MMO. This seems like the most likely thing at this point, and they basically abandon the RTS genre aside from remasters

Men are gonna move to a different hobby and then faggots will ruin that next.

wtf happened to the servitor? It's all lanky and pathetic. How can it lift objects up?

I think they are too in denial about sc2 being a failure to make sc3.

>not taking advantage of the 1 billion modeling tutorials all over the internet

You can do it, see you in 5 years.

>Well apparently nobody likes that skin here on this thread
>No one likes or wanted that skin
>I did
>You don't count, besides no one in this thread wanted it

What exactly is wrong with this?

It's just fags jerking each other off.

user's autism has flared up causing him to believe a fan-service skin pack is part of a retardera conspiracy.

Where is the link to this Newgrounds flash game?

No we are not.

They did this shit awhile ago, /tg/ was in a furious uproar about it for ages. Still its from the company that murdered a game world for a Age of Sigmar, why does this surprise any of you now?

based

i bought it to support carbot, he's the only thing worth supporting at that shit company

Has more soul than Starcraft 2 does

Attached: 1547919765427.png (600x814, 315K)

he's there in the pool retard

I asked for that, they made a good starcrafts mod for sc2 that made the game a lot funner and I wanted it for Starcraft 1 which is a better game

I like it better than the remastered graphics desu

>Yea Forums here
I'm Yea Forums you little insignificant shit, the board has turned to garbage and trash and people like you have shit taste.
I abandoned it long ago when it started having regular naruto threads that weren't purged and banned immediately, you are the culmination of an unwanted abortion much like /pol/ attracted q boomers

You are nothing about that board but a gravestone for us old anons to piss on

Attached: 1551603864352.png (640x628, 964K)

They just leaked that 40k ends in 2022 and the replacement game has a young brown woman replacing the Emperor.

I genuinely hate 40k and am super pleased this is happening to the 40kids but it's also kind of horrifying to watch a company do this to its fans.

big retard post

>veterans are disgusted
I'm a veteran, who are these veterans that dislike it? The shitters ITT that just found out about it now because starcraft is so off their radar?

Most of the money goes to carbot you retard, you actual faggot, you LITERAL NIGGER
If you haven't realized people wanted to support him and not blizzard, your low IQ is unbreedable

They even got a lil monke fella!
Let me guess, mechanicus kid always has his head stuck up in his own ass and everything he makes falls apart and then space orangutan swoops in and just builds the solution to this chapter's problem with ease, causing immense butthurt from mechanicus kid?

Keep going user

pretty good for a first time

>blizzard reaches out to popular community content maker who previously made a skin mod for one of their other games and pays him tp make an official one
>said official skin will most likely make a profit and also generate some media interest in the game
how is this a bad thing

Stop being fucking really dumb, like REALLY DUMB
I'm the first person in a thread to call something out as female pandering, this is because carbot had a VERY popular SC2 mod and the LARGE community of his fans that still play these DEAD games wanted something to buy and support him

Attached: 1552683782781.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Yea Forums pretends to be Yea Forums like trannies pretend to live in Japan.

Attached: People of Chaos (poc).jpg (563x900, 165K)

F

Attached: Stormvermin dance Fortnite Victory . warhammer fantasy vermintide....gif (436x436, 3.96M)

id unironnically play it but fuck paying for it.
still have fond memories of late night pepsi binging and UMS but i want to put it to rest and move on. i didn't even touch sc2

>It's just a mod

Who fucking cares?

knew it was familiar. i liked his MH shit