PS4 game recommendations

I bought a PS4 Pro on Black Friday because my wife wanted to play God of War and Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Now I want to buy some games to play myself and with my bros. Looking at Tekken 7 and also Harvest Moon Light of Hope for some comfy farming action but I have no idea what else to buy. Can you please drop some recommendations here? Thanks.

Attached: 6185936_R_Z001A.jpg (750x440, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FsISZSk54qc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bamp

Light of Hope looks like a flash game from New Grounds, but the "complete" version is out soon and I hear the gameplay aint bad. If you like fighting there is plenty of fun to be had with Dead or Alive 6 core fighters which is free. Ace combat 7 was really fucking good too.

>Black Friday
What?

Just play some kino games with your wife instead. Maybe get her RDR2 and take turns.

Black Friday is a day in November where you can buy consumer shit on sale.

Thank you

Yeah that one came with the bundle, it's okay. I'm hoping for some more underground or less popular kino recommendations.

Bloodsouls
Yakuza 6
Gravity Rush 2
Dad of Boy of War

What do you want exactly?
Games where you can relax, Kino games, Hard games, Fighting games?

Your recommendations for all of those categories would be much appreciated. I like a variety of experiences. Some older PS games I like were Catherine, Katamari, Guilty Gear.

Bloodborne, witcher 3, god of war, gow3, grab detroit while its on ps+. Yakuza kiwami 2/6/0, judgment, dragons crown(for friend coop), final fantasy XII, valkyrie chronicles 4, days gone, red dead 2

Attached: IMG_20190702_200649.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

Catherine fullbody is coming soon, everybodys golf, wipoeut omega, shadow of collusus, doa 6, prey, sekiro, diablo 3, doom, la noire ufc 2

Thanks chief

Games where you can relax:
Yakuza Franchise: It's a fun franchise with a lot of stuff to do the sidemissions and minigames are really well done and the story itself is well done. You will like the characters if you are invested enough in the story.
A Downside for you could be that the dub is only in japanese but everything else in English. If you want a similar experience play Judgment. It's a spin off and has everything the yakuza franchise has but with really good english voice actors.

Abzu and Journey: Beautiful to look at and really good soundtracks. It also isin't really long 2-3 hours max.

Kino games: the new God of War and RDR2.

Hard games: Dark Souls Franchise, Bloodborne, Sekiro, Hollow Knight and Bloodstained (It's good if you like metroidvania games)

Fighting games: You are good with Tekken 7 it's one of the most popular fighting games right now and it's even rising in player base but if you want to enjoy some team fighters play Dragonball FighterZ. Mortal Kombat 11 is also great but really grindy if you want the skins but the online connection and rematch speed is a lot better then Tekken 7.
If you want a weapon based fighting game get Soul Calibur 6.
Imo get Mortal Kombat 11 first because it's easier to learn if you don't want to spent to much time for a character but if you have the time get Tekken 7.

I loved days gone bros, now I said it..

Attached: IMG_20190608_220757.jpg (3840x2160, 1.53M)

Should I get Yakuza 0, 6, or that other one?

Attached: PS4 Library.jpg (555x800, 41K)

Noted.

Probably give a go to Judgment first. It has completely different cast and some elements that Yakuza doesnt incorporate. And stoey is really good, but its same for Yakuza games. Beginning might drag since you will be walked by hand, but with ch2 game opens up. It also has full sega games in arcades
youtu.be/FsISZSk54qc

If you have the money get Judgment first because it's a full price game and a spin off. It also has the best story for a single game made by the studio imo. You can see if you like the character build up and story approach the studio does and make your own opinion if you want to spent your time on the yakuza franchise. But be warned the first chapter is slower then the other ones in those games not by a ton but slower because they are building up the characters but as soon as chapter 2 starts it get's really great.

For the Yakuza franchise:

You start with Yakuza 0 then Yakuza Kiwami 1, Kiwami 2 and if you want to experience the entire franchise Yakuza 3,4,5 and at last 6 but 3,4,5 are getting a remasterd for ps4 in the west which will probably release at the end of this year or at the beginning of the next one.

tl;dr if you have money start with judgment because it's only one game

Yes but it’s July and you post this thread now? Months after the fact.
Horizon zero dawn
Resogun
Wipeout omega
Fist of the North Star
Spider-Man
Are my picks.

Well yeah bro, I let her have her fun on God of War and Assassin's Creed, now I'm trying to find some games for myself

I would second playing Yakuza in order, also 3,4,5 are essential, while more self contained, they have bigger impact in 6 if you had been through whole journey, especially since 6 has heavy focus on Haruka.

if you actually want to play tekken7, don't buy anything else, tekken will take all your free time for months if you don't want to get absolutely shit on

I hear there are some drawn out points that ruin the pacing every now and then but otherwise it seems like people had fun with it.

CRASH
TEAM
RACING

Attached: Enzo Pinstripe.jpg (1049x766, 401K)

Noted, thanks my man

Good looking out, fellas

It has ups and downs but overall its great. Gameplay alone

Attached: IMG_20190426_134148.jpg (1080x1458, 107K)

God of War 3 remastered

People still buys PS4s? Why?

CTR is a fun game to play with friends.
Shadow of The Colossus remake is great, especially if you haven't played the original for whatever reason.
If you want a JRPG you can't go wrong with Dragon Quest XI or Persona 5.

Until Dawn

Nobody mentioned Kingdom Hearts so I will
There's a box set for like $40 retail (probably cheaper elsewhere too) and it has like 5 or 6 games on it but it's really only worth it for Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, probably my favorite game of all time for the gameplay alone, it gets better with every playthrough. Just ignore the story, the story won't make a lot of sense unless you really put in the work to try and understand it.

I'm not really trying to hang out with Goofy and put my gummi ship together but I'll consider it, user-kun

Great console and exclusive

Thanks, will check it out

My woman was watching hours and hours of these Let's Play videos of Assassin's Creed and God of War. I felt like I was getting game-cucked so I bought her the console to have fun.