Lets discuss this generations Fallout. Where the FUCK is the armadillo driller circuit board?

Lets discuss this generations Fallout. Where the FUCK is the armadillo driller circuit board?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 90K)

Where the fuck is the expansion?

>spolier
Complete either the black eels or scrapper questline and clench your buttcheeks

Next week, July 22nd.

Oh nice. Thanks for the info user!

ok, should I buy it?

Underrail is great, but it's nothing like Fallout.

Do we think underrail might be more fun with uncontrolled companions ala fallout 1? I think it might be fun.

Casual reminder that FACELESS SUCK DICK, GORSKY EATS SHIT, BRETS A CUNT AND DUDE'S BEST BRO.
My man, with the plan, local politics are brewing. Pick a side to let you slide.
Fuck yes my dude. I have 200 hours on it, its legitimately one of the best rpgs out there in the market, dont let any casual fuck tell you otherwise. It might be a longer rpg than most but its damn worth it, trust me.
Fallout 2 inspired.

Depot A is an absolute nightmare

Neither is fallout 4. Your point?

Just bought in the sales, what's a fun build to start with, or does it not matter too much?

What do you fags think?
Probably going to change a few things if there are new unarmed feats in the expansion.

Attached: 1.jpg (1402x961, 379K)

idk if anyone else wants to chime in but id say metal armor + assault rifle/smg works pretty well.

Nice strawman, retard.

Okay, hear me out.

Lower int to 3, invest some dex into str. Get yourself enough shit to wield the Powerfist, should be around 6, put points as you level up or from int. Critical power is okay but my man, Vile Wounds is THE SHIT if you get freddy kruger claws later on or just some crafted bleed shit since you can get low ap attackers for that, proc some bleeds for taste AND get them very much weaker.

Here is the winner combo. Powerfist thrice, claw claw powerfist for when you wanna dunk somebody fucking hard. Get a round with Ripper glove and youl be JACKED and ready to fuck bitches. Dump 50 of your stealth into mercantile too, mercantile is bitching and 50 gets you into the special stock of everyone that matters. Hacking 120 is only really needed for lore, but thats okay. Throwings good and so is dodge.

Solid, but do what I said and holy smokes its better. Your psy will be improved from Rippers but for standard gameplay, just use shit like The Claw, Vile and Taste will dunk everything and everyone.

nice retardman, straw

Confirming what said, big dude big gun is fun, but if you wanna fuck bitches and slay witches, try out some crafting and get some acid pistol perks as you head along. They are very fun, especialy since they can lock people in place, make them much easier to hit, leave a ton of acid around for people to get cucked by and are really good once you get perks for em. They are legit so strong they can kill plot armored characters, acid is only resisted by enemies you find in the first scrub test, after that only one encounter has people resistant to them.

Go and find your groove my dude. Just remember. Be resourcefull, be creative, be persistent.

>still only at the barbarian invasion in Kingmaker
>Expedition next week

Attached: 1553247846528.jpg (277x804, 58K)

Underrail is not this generation's Fallout. That goes to Atom. Underrail is its own thing and it does that thing really fucking well.

I intend to use the claw as main weapon which makes Vile Wounds obsolete.
Dropping INT means I will lose cheap shots which it pretty dman amazing due to its stun ability.
>hit guy a few times until he's stunned and switch to next so you can juggle between a few stunned guys at once
Also Premeditation is another "free" source for dishing out stuns and immobilizing robutts.

I picked critical power because my main damage output will depend on crits
>30% from survuval instincts
>7% from reckless
>5% from claw
>5% base
>10% from infused rathound leather armor

I think I will relocate some points into mercantile because the extended stock stuff seems new since I last played.

am I fine just skipping psi abilities entirely?

gonna just focus on guns / talking my way out of shit / crafting

Generally pre-DLC you're either doing full psi or not doing it at all.
New psi school looks like it will blend nicely with most builds though since it's mostly a time manipulation related support aiming to make a fucking Kiritsugu out of you.

>talking my way out of shit
That's not really an option in 90% of cases.

My suggestions are mostly thinking of the endgame, seeing as to how punchies usualy have a fine time early, especialy if you are smart and invest some electronics for tasers, which you probably will. I can respect the cheap shots, yeah, maybe just lower a bit of dex to allow for 5 str and boost up your con for the unstunnable perk (or use infused piggy tabbies, they are damn good), especialy agaisnt crawlers and the like. Claw wont last you forever, but up to you. Hardcore chips would do nicely for that crit chance.

Mercantile shit for Oculus allows you to get 900+ health shields easy as fuck, especialy with your electronics, alongside good cores and sneak shit to craft. Tasers and whatnot from it are great, and mercantile also allows you to get the good shit from other stores at Foundry and the secret one you get access to while looking for Blake. Itl also be damn fucking near essential for Expedition, so look out for that.

>Lets discuss this generations Fallout
ATOM RPG thread?

Attached: ATOM RPG.jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

burst / grenades / crafting is really strong and noob friendly
and as said talking out of thing doesnt happend enought to justify the high cost you would have to invest into it

Thanks for the advice.
Is there some way to get into the secret shop at rail crossing without spending points on PER?
I remember using junkyard surprises but it got nerfed now.

>they had the chance to heavily improve the shitty inventory which was made for 800x600 screens
>instead they just carbon copied it

Fucking why?
Two rows with an endless scrolling list and no way to sort.

Both Underrail and Atom sure have some bantz in it.

Attached: 1558832978063.jpg (1648x1100, 412K)

Use some adaptative goggles and junkyards, or just mushroom salads, I think Moe at Core City sells some. Having it at 3 per is very, very fucky and I cant guarantee youl make it but if you just want good cloths, the general store near Oskars Armory at core city usualy gets you 80ish quality black cloths since mercantile. Merc increases the quality of the stuff merchants use, so in the end, it might be best to just invest in the art of hand rubbing to get what you want instead of investing per or effort into that, unless you want them good ass crossbows but then again, what kinda hunter doesnt have good perception?

And anytime lad. If you got any other questions, just ask, Ill try and help.

Attached: ezra.png (200x209, 15K)

anyone else find the finial area so tedious that it ruined the rest of the game for them?

>become mutant
>finish game as mutant
>no special ending

shit game

Attached: NO THIS CANT.jpg (556x578, 43K)

>creeping dread
>creeping dread
>eye of tchort

Attached: 1561848953899.jpg (474x447, 49K)

Spoilers you nigger.
Just get echoing sol and you wont ever have to really worry, just use sprint and loot.