You DID go full renegade, right Yea Forums?

You DID go full renegade, right Yea Forums?

Attached: commander_shepard_by_donabruja-d4v001d.0.jpg (1200x800, 101K)

Yeah, and then I fucked Cortez.

I did two full playthroughs as maleshep and femshep. I thought Mark Meer's voice was better as a paragon and Jennifer Hale better as a Renegade.

Sorry, I don't play movie games

>kill the group thats ruled the galaxy pretty damn well for the last couple hundred years.
>replacd them with a bunch of slack jawed yahoos just because "humans first, hur dur!"

Yeah, fuck that shit.

>You DID go full renegade, right Yea Forums?
yes and i had sex with Jack

Attached: miranda x jack4.jpg (640x275, 20K)

Adding to my voice actor post. Despite all of ME3's faults I legit loved the ending of mordins story as a renegade femshep. Putting a bullet in that awesome teammates back was rad. HE SHOULDN'T HAVE CHANGED HIS MIND.

always full neutral no romance

>>YWN have a satisfying ending as Paragon Shep where you live to see your little blue children

Fuyck you EA fuck you

>ME1 renegade - dick
>ME2 renegade - badass
>ME3 renegade - psychopath

what went so wrong?

Can't go full renegade, because they foolishly tied renegade as 'humanity first.' I had to defend my team from bullshit, alien or not. You don't let your subordinates get bullied around by anyone except you.

War takes its toll.

The stakes were on a galactic scale in ME3. It made sense that renegade Shepard should have the option to genocide entire races. One of the few things that game did right desu.

I played renegade femshep infiltrator through all 3 games.

Weird thing is that full renegade doesn't land everyone dead in ME2 but makes them survive, but if you do a mixed run everyone dies.

60/40

The Reapers Indoctrianed EA across universes and the ending was their absolute victory. They really were as powerful and frighteningly incomprehensible as they hinted at and there was no victory for these omniversal conquerors

WAIT WAIT, YOU MEAN THEY ACTUALLY CHANGE THE COLOR OF SOME RANDOM LIGHT IN THE ENDING IF I CHOOSE THIS ROUTE, TIME FOR A REPLAY!!
BASED EA!!!!

Attached: 096.gif (800x371, 193K)

Nah, I ain't no troubled child.

Attached: Paragon_Interrupt.png (1000x1000, 33K)

You do remember that literally everyone bitched about it including everyone in reddit?

My gf went full renegade Femshep.
It's fun to see her play.

Attached: 1536817799415.webm (720x404, 1.92M)

Attached: 2guuv6ozs9a31.jpg (1600x900, 277K)

God I wish that were me.

Full renegade is just objectively bad, especially if Wrex is alive.

Attached: 1553248704460.gif (404x347, 1.4M)

HEY GUYS CAN I JOIN

Attached: hurr.jpg (365x365, 22K)

Uh, honey, could you go make yourself busy in that corner over there?

Attached: 150-duplos-duplo-primo-baby-building_1_93242150e50b9bdf7b232023dbdc6ca0.jpg (1521x1080, 277K)

This thing is the reason why women should not be allowed to work in the gaming industry.

>killing mordin
this is an objectively incompetent decision
If Wrex is alive, sabotaging the cure is dumb in the first place because you know Wrex is going to found out and proceed to pull Krogan support out of the war. Salarians are wimpy faggots and their forces are objectively inferior to the Krogan.

If Wreav is leading the Krogan, then you can convince Mordin that actually curing the Genophage now is a mistake because Wreav is a bloodthirsty nigger. This is only if you destroyed Maelon's data in last game, which you should have if you weren't planning to let the Krogan have their cure in the first place. Having an asset like Mordin on top of Krogan and Salarian support outweighs anything else.

And Mordin didn't even change his mind, he literally says that the circumstances changed. The galaxy needed the Krogan during the Rachni War, and now they need them again for the Reaper War. He may actually think the genophage is ethically questionable deep down, claiming he made a mistake, but maybe it is.

you cant basedjak this one, everyone with a brain, even reddit, hated ME3's ending.

Whenever I try something like that I feel so bad after my first "evil" action that I reload my save and play as Jesus from then on

My wife wouldn't approve

Attached: 1535428223137.jpg (1024x1365, 210K)

>Killing Mordin and siding with the Salarians

Yeah that's a big no from me.

Absolutely. Mankind cannot coexist alongside artificial intelligences and Xenos.

you're gonna look real funny slurping on alien cock when they show up

This, it doesn't even make sense. Wrex is literally your bro, and Renegade Shepard in the first two games is loyal to his team through and through. He's just a hard ass and a dick to pretty much everyone else. Fucking over Wrex to side with the Salarians is just plain evil and illogical, not something Shepard would ever do for any reason.

If there is ONE thing that ME3 (and by extention the whole triology) got right, then it's that "being consistent is better than being inconsistent, at least for the issues of Krogans and Rachni.
"Path of Second Chances": Keep Wrex alive, save Melon's data (which causes Eve to survive) and let Mordin do his thing. Krogans survive but are led by two leaders who know what they are doing.

Only when it was "goal justifies the means" and not "being edgy asshole for the sake of being an edgy asshole"

IT’S JUST A BIG STUPID JELLYFISH

I feel like most players cure genophage only because of the connection they made with Wrex. That same connection doesn't exist with the salarians, as the only two salarians Shepard had any connection to in the series, Kirrahe and Mordin, both openly oppose their own kind to help Shepard out. It would've been a tougher choice if Mordin stuck with the principles he had in ME2 and forced Shepard to make a choice between him and Wrex on the genophage, same way you have to effectively choose between Legion or Tali on Rannoch though Legion fucking dies anyway if you side with the Geth so that's just incompetent unless peace can be brokered.

Jumped between Renegade and Paragon because i cheated myself 9999 points at both as mass defect has shit tier aligment system

>Inter-species copulation that results in no offspring
Pointless endeavor

Attached: 5E59A9EA-803A-4484-8D67-29D101AE1C6A.png (500x500, 446K)

renegade is always the most fun, in any game being a dick is great

>renegade
>Jack
You dun fucked up, user

Attached: 1488326317328.jpg (1200x675, 298K)

I always go full paragon and also go straight for the canon ending whenever possible. I literally look for what's known to be the canon ending, follow the bullet points to get it and stop playing the game.

>day one paid companion dlc
Fuck bioware.

>nurageface posters are absolute newfags
stop the fucking presses

"Path of Eliminating all Dangers": You distrust Krogans from the beginning and chose the opposite choices compared to the other path. Krogans are doomed with Genophage still existing and Wreath being an idiot and are permitted to die a glorious death in the Reaper war at least, while Shepard gets extensive support from Salarians and keeps Mordin alive.

Any other choice apart from these two means that you are "half-assing" things and lack resolve to go through with your actions and get swayed by immidiete circumstances too easily.

Likewise with Rachni Queen, you save her either twice or kill her twice. Anything else is dumb and makes you an undecisive, at best two-faced individudal.

yikes

This.

and then wrex dies and the krogans chimp out again due to their massive numbers and weakened council races.
the only choice is leaving the genophage. what is the point of saving the galaxy from reapers if it will just be conquered by space niggers?

The game actually punishes you for being indecisive on the rachni. If you kill the queen but save the breeder, the majority of the Alliance engineering corps are massacred by indoctrinated rachni.

And it sucks because he's one of the best companion

Admit it. Punching nameless merc goon out of the window was fun, considering the mercs probably did similar things for fun to innocent civilians at some point.
Likewise punching the reporter, though personally beating her at her own game WITH FACTS AND LOGIC™ is more satisfying.

Is he the most based character in the series?

renegade male shep is way funnier though.

>Wasting your time and possibly alarming more enemies because its funny

You talk too much
>set krogan nigger on fire

In ME1 I first played as a neutral character and found that that was boring. So I replayed the game as full paragon. Then I went to replay it again as full renegade, but then I ended up stopped playing during that run for whatever reason. So in ME2&3 I played my full paragon character.

He is, just after Wrex

>wrex dies
He alone rallied the majority of the clans on Tuchanka in the two years that Shepard was dead and avoided death in that time, as krogan are too dumb and combat-focused for political assassinations. He's literally the krogan equivalent of Shepard. Even when he dies from natural causes, assuming Eve is there, it's safe to assume the new generation of krogan would follow Wrex's lessons to unify instead of chimp out.

He has conviction and has his priorities straight.

But there's also Grunt who has been heavily influenced by Shepard and is such a combination of supreme genetics AND badassness that he could even beat the unbeatable opponent called "Death Flag", if he is loyal. Grunt will ensure that at least the "second generation" will not so easily become Wreave-tier, so that's two generations. It might be enough time to direct the Krogan's energy and aggression towards something different than galactic conquest via violence. For example the true challenge of EXANDING into new star system instead of falling back into the comfort zone of the "known world". Wrex, Eve, and Grunt could basically spread that "the greatest glory for a Krogan is to conquer a wild untamed planet instead of stealing an already tamed one like a petty little thief" or something along those lines. Also specialize in verbal roasts rather than attacking. Great way for a Krogan to relieve stress by itself.

I know, and that's why I mentioned that ME3 got that aspect right at least for these two arcs.