Asian online games make a big deal out of Summer and have lots of Summer events

>Asian online games make a big deal out of Summer and have lots of Summer events
>Western online games rarely even acknowledge Summer
Why?

Attached: IMG_20190714_100005.jpg (1414x2000, 249K)

C

whats she going to do with that fish? hahaha

People have sex in summer.
They don't play your pedo gacha trash

Me on the left

This user is asking the right questions.
But it isn't that difficult to figure out, I mean it's the >west
Can you really expect anything good anymore?

The west is anti-fun

God, why did you make 2D flat chests to be so fucking perfect?

>that second pic where the dolphin fuck this 9 year old girl

people wear mor revealing clothes in the summer, and showing skin has become a taboo in the west. not long until women start wearing burqas

summer sucks dick.
>dude lets celebrate the hottest time of the year
fuck off

U

Western games are usually high stakes, no time for such pleasantries.

N

Because summer is the fucking worst, if you're not somewhere that's cold year round then it'll be 1,000,000,000 degrees. Weather machines when

Attached: 1451345260433.jpg (495x595, 31K)

T

That's cring broe

>gacha games for retarded asians have lots of events to milk money from pathetic retards
no shit

N

Just buy a fan, retards

this
Asians are subhumans, their online games are literal scams and these slant eyes bastards buy into them.
The worst of all is the brainwashed westerners who fall for them

cope

Attached: 1533568057144.png (566x720, 298K)

t. pignose moo moo

Based truth poster

The west lacks cute characters to put in swimsuits

Attached: 282800_20190713142147_1.png (1280x720, 898K)

Fuck summer. Worst season.

You just need to get out and enjoy the warm weather, bro!

Yeah just go play some football at the beach with the bros and pick up some ladies

Why would you make good events for the one time of the year you should be outside? If anything Winter is the best season for events because everyone will be inside.

the Summer event is the only time developers of video games can use as an excuse to add in lewd costumes/outfits such as bikinis
Western developers don't do these due to the backlash they would receive from the SJW niggers, doesn't matter if its summer themed or not

this is why western ruins gaming
fuck white people

Lets be honest, hotspring and beach watermelon themes negate any swimsuit qualities asians make. Its the garbage of the crop as far as themes go.

this

The West is dying as it has lost sight of the values which made it great. Go East young man!

Asian cultures are nature worshiping so the simple fact that it's summer is special to them. In western countries there's no real cohesive holidays celebrating summer. In the US, we just have a patriotic holiday that nobody else can celebrate.

US celebrate retarded shit like Black Pride Month, LGBT and 9/11 anniversary

Westerners are more diverse, thus celebrations of summer times are much more varied. Chances are, most of the western summer themes fly over your head just because you take it for granted. My country celebrates summer holidays that your country just doesn't. To us summer isn't about a pool and a bikini, its about the green fields, jumping over bonfires, shortest nights and singing songs and dancing.

What was the purpose of this post?

Not him but I think the point is that instead of celebrating nature, Americans celebrate niggers and AIDS, which is deplorable.

the idea of Summer brings in delusions of vacations. We have worked really hard to make sure the consumers work as much as possible. We even go out of our way to shame people who want to take some time off.
these fucking commies dont understand REAL work ethics.

Y

this

Are you implying japs have vacations?

But thats what US culture is made of. Its not made of worshipping nature. It's such a infant country that their origins are too fresh in history to start romanticising them. Niggers and Aids are as american as the apple pie.

Attached: 1383126453665.png (1200x900, 156K)

Seething

This is probably the ultimate weeb delusion. Japan has the most soulless cancerous work culture on the planet and the reason they fantasize about all this shit is their only form of escapism. Being Japanese fucking sucks.

Apple pie isn’t American

summer isn't brown, so it's not realistic

Common user, let them have atleast something positive.

something Japan

Attached: FullbodyIMG_PECS_Tiequan_NS1.png (2048x2048, 2.13M)

I prefer no summer events so in not reminded of all the things I'm missing out on while being a friendless shutin

Japan (especially the line Fukuoka-Osaka-Tokyo) is way further South than many people realize.
Summer is really fucking hot, and people look for something to do without exposing themselves to hellish temperatures.

I like all seasons. Each has its advantages and its disadvantages.
Deal with them. Although increasing mean temperatures and decreasing precipitation make that difficult in recent years.

Korea

Can we say Yea Forums has been taken over entirely by reddit and resetera at this point? I can't believe Yea Forums would ever say that girls in bikinis and swimsuits are a bad thing, but here we are.

Mooing

Back to resetera with you redditor.

>Deal with them.

I will. By saving up money and moving to Iceland. Enjoy your sweaty crowds and cancer orb aging you prematurely.

People still play this? I remember playing a few games like 5 years ago.

I have always said this, everyone just called me gay.

Americans are too fat for the beach.

Want a medal for saying bad thing bad, good thing good, gay boy?

Follow your own advice.

Yes.

>t. Someone who never been to an American beach

If i'd be following my own advice i'd don't think i could get passed your fat ass stuck in the door.

Bait thread but the real answer is that some parts of the US are warm year round, so the summer isn't as special to that portion.

>surfs up bro!
>everyone starts clapping

Yeah I agree American beaches are based as fuck

>Weather machines when
Implying nothing can wrong with those.