9 hours until this starts

youtube.com/watch?v=foRHeLWGIYw

9 hours until this starts

>hopes
>expectations
>fears

Attached: Sony-PlayStation-Logo.jpg (700x343, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pscom.jp/matsuri
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>hopes
BLOODBORNE 2 BAYBEEEE

>expectations
some news on Nioh 2 maybe?

>fears
idk

why even bother they will win in the end anyway

never heard of this before

when was this announced? i dont think anyone ever noticed it.

im serious, i never saw even 1 news about this event, is it supposed to be important?

>hopes
Porting the entire ps3/psp psn library to the ps4 (ps1 games mainly)
>Expectations
More realistic trash
>fears
Read above

Hope: Ape Escape
Expectations: No Ape Escape

Attached: Ape Insomnia.gif (500x350, 468K)

APE ESCAPE X Gravity Rush

Aww yeah it's time for Death Stranding

The only reason I know about it is because it was posted on the Ape Escape 20th anniversary twitter.

I'm hoping it will be an announcement for Ape Escape 4 but I wonder if Sony will blow their load for any first party PS5 title

Ape Escape I guess?
PS5 teasing
No idea, I'm not going to watch

>hopes
Ape Escape 4

>expectations
VR shit, Death Stranding pushed back to 2020 with TLoU2 both will be PS5 launch titles

>fears
Nothing of worth, like the last two times they did this.

I hope it's PSVR stuff. It's been a while since the last announcements.

>hopes
new ape escape, wipeout, patapon, wild arms or anything else
>expectations
Nothing they are just showing off games already playable which is why the focus is on apex and fortnite.
>fears
Another gimmick vr game by Japan studio. Give them some budget for a real game with good combat.

>expectations
Not video games.

Attached: Literally NO GAEMS.jpg (800x996, 337K)

Give me my fucking Nioh 2 Alpha already.

Probably new Last of Us 2 and Death Stranding trailers.

Nothing will happen, nobody even knows about this. Anything substantial is probably saved for PSX.

VR shit

>all this fear of VR games
Did the State of Play really scare you that much? We rarely get announcements and it seems like everyone gets upset when Sony focuses on VR. Don't worry, we are not going to replace you.

You people are perpetually stuck with complaining that VR has no games but any mention of new VR games is automatically met with shitflinging and regretting it's not pancake screen vidya instead.

Google Translate:

>The event “PlayStation® Festival TOKYO 2019” for users is held on July 15 (Mon. and Congratulations), and the stage event “PlayStation® presents LIVE SHOW” is delivered focusing on the unreleased titles of PlayStation®4. You Details of the PlayStation® Festival are here pscom.jp/matsuri ■ PlayStation® Festival TOKYO 2019 Stage Event Schedule The stage event schedule is subject to change without notice. 12: 00 ~ 12: 50 "EPEX Legends Performer: Misuzu Furukawa (Dempa set .inc), Nottin TV, Matsushima Hatsune (MC) Venue representative is Denpa set .inc's Misuzu Furukawa, Nottin TV's popular 'Apex Legends' player, stage event The team will be teamed with Matsumoto Hatsune, who will play MC, and will play 20 sets of 60 battle royals, and the team in the higher ranks will take on a winning team match. 13:30 ど う 14:20 “Gran Turismo SPORT” Performers: Shunsuke Ueki Sports Championship 2019 IBARAKI "Ibaraki Prefecture Representative" Takuya Takahashi (FIA Gran Turismo Championship Pre-season Match Champion) Takuya Okamoto (FIA Gran Turismo Championship 2018 Finalist) Sacha (Actual Condition) Culture of the 74th National Athletic Meet "Ikishiro Yume National Bodies" The program "Grand Turismo SPORT" in "National Prefecture E-Sports Championship 2019 IBARAKI" will be held as a program, and the top players who are active in "FIA (Grand Automobile Championship) Gran Turismo Championship" etc. We will take part in a race with people who came to the venue on the day of the prefecture.

Okay everyone go home

>Please see where the fastest prefecture in the PlayStation Festival TOKYO 2019 will be, along with the real situation of Mr. Sascha who is active in various sports real conditions. 15:00-15:50 "Fort Night" Performer: Uzuriru (Crazy Raccoon affiliation), Toppi (Crazy Raccoon affiliation) Usurirusan and Toppy-san, the top players in Japan, have appeared! We will try a handicap match with the visitors who came to the venue on the stage of the MAP created for this day by Francisco who is the teammate of the two professional gaming team "Crazy Raccoon" to which they belong. In addition, we are also planning a match to aim at Victory Royal in a pair with Mr. Ururi and Mr. Toppy. 16: 30 ~ 17: 20 "Monster Hunter World: Iceborn" Performers: Go Jass, Puppet Muppet, Misuzu Furukawa "Monster Hunter" Favorite performer Go Jasu, Puppet Muppet, guest of talent Mr. Furukawa Mizumi On the day of the beta test (first time) carried out from Friday, June 21st, we will challenge with the visitors who came to the venue the “Hunting of the Buff Dragon Bhavbaro” quest. In addition, Puppet Muppets and visitors will also be conducting a “Tigerex endless” quest challenge with tension by two players.

Metal Gear Rising 2 come on I just finished replaying it give me something

>focusing on unreleased titles
Do you have brain damage, user?

Nope. I just have very... very low expectations.