The finest weapons and armors

the finest weapons and armors

Attached: adrianne avenicci.jpg (1920x1080, 588K)

>the Skyforge is the best forge in Skyrim
>doesn’t even have all the crafting equipment
>but the one right across the street does

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr e e e e re ee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :__)
:) ee.. ee e eE!!!

Looking to protect yourself? Or deal some damage?

Odds and ends. That sort of thing.

I don’t CLAIM to be the best blacksmith in Whiterun. That honor goes to Eurland Grey-Mane. Man’s steel is LEGENDARY

Got some good pieces to buy. More inside.

Evvverythings for sale! I’d even buy your sister! ha.. that’s a little joke..

How did I do? I’ve been playing a shit ton of Skyrim on Switch lately while high and drunk and I feel like these are burned into my mind.

it took me over 200+ hours and constantly visiting the place to notice the forge was under an eagle statue, I never bothered looking up and thought it was just some random mountain rocks

Bump

Hoshtilities

Attached: Farengar_Secret-Fire.png (600x1080, 900K)

skyrim is a fucking shithole. so much wasted potential

When are we going to travel to a new continent in these games?

Why do you normloids always have to say your are or were drunk or high. I am so cool bro drinkin like big boy broo

Attached: 1562856804531.jpg (706x883, 111K)

We'll probably never go to Akavir, if that's want you want

They're masterworks all, you can't go wrong.

>trusting the advice of a woman
>trusting the advice of a woman pounding away at nothing

THE WIND

What's the matter? Can't stand the sight of a strong Nord woman?

Attached: 13302-1-1332209628.jpg (645x655, 42K)

But why though?

All the smiths in Skyrim pound away at nothing unless they're at the forge, where they're always hammering away at the same indistinct iron rod
Adrienne and her dad are Imperials

Not appealing to normalfags. It's not an easy sell. Same goes for Black Marsh, Elsweyr and probably Valenwood. They either won't do them, or would significantly change them (like they did with Cyrodiil).

Attached: bb73fbbd0d90ae3d0042557479259f27bb936a50_hq.jpg (1024x669, 130K)

>Everyone blabs about having the best steel
>In a world in which you can have motherfucking daedric and dragon weapons which are far more effective

Why?

Because no one knows how to smith that shit apart from the Dragonborn

My sister has this body type

I could never play one character long enough, the smiths started selling glass and ebony equipment eventually, is that where they top out?

It took me 400$ for the HTC Vive to notice that after 300 hours in the original. Who is a bigger retard here? me

>Skyrim on Switch

Attached: 1216251641753.jpg (292x302, 36K)

I don’t want anyone to think I was playing this shit sober

Pretty much, malachite and ebony ore is costly and rare so that's as far as it goes

Oh right, how was Cyrodil supposed to look again?

>what is playing Skyrim comfy in bed

I don’t even own a pc lmao I see no point

post pics of your sister I beg of you

Why are Skyrim's cities so small?

Attached: enb 2018_05_28 19_15_58_16.jpg (1920x1080, 356K)

So is Ulfric really le ebil nord supremacist or is that all that played up considering he lets a bunch of dunmer and altmer live in his city?

Imagine if she farted

picture the odor

Ulfric is racist in the sense that he only cares about the lives of his own people. The racism of the Stormcloak movement is played up to insane levels by Imperial supporters. The only instance of racism is the two hobos when you enter Windhelm, other than that there's really nothing to support it. You don't hear about any racism in any of the other Stormcloak held cities. And no Ulfric is not a Thalmor Agent, they label him an unwilling "asset".

The real question is why hasn't anyone modded the cities to be much larger? It's not like it's that difficult to move things here and there.

>Looking to protect yourself or deal some damage

Attached: 1556328494428.jpg (269x269, 55K)

>I don’t even own a pc lmao
lmao poorfag alert

Attached: dfg1.jpg (600x600, 31K)

If she was really so good, she'd be able to take orders instead of just selling whatever the cat-merchants dumped on her doorstep. All I wanted was a some fucking rare disenchants JUST MAKE THE GOD DAMN UNDERWATER BREATHING HELMET ALREADY

A big crazy jungle with all sorts of weird shit going on. Was retconned into generic plains and woods.

Attached: 047.png (640x480, 228K)

They were much larger in the older games but they used loading screens to break them up without raping performance.

>phoneposting
You should be sent to a concentration camp

Jungled/tropical in areas. Tiber Septim changed the landscape upon ascending the throne

>CHIM. It can reshape the land, look to the home of the Redking, once jungled

>I breath now in ROYALTY and reshape this land which is mine

It makes less sense for smith to have such costly equipment, iirc in Morrowind you could only find glass ebony etc with smiths only selling leather, steel silver iron

An asset that can be contacted or not when necessary, implying he’s an agent if you read the journals in the embassy.

He’s a nationalist, putting Nords first, I do think him to be fair towards the other races, allowing Dunmer to settle albeit in the slums of his city. There’s even a Altmer merchant that berates the dunmer for playing victim instead of striving for better

That said, most Skyrim players don’t recall how xenophobia Dunmer where in Morrowind because the mostly haven’t played it

Thats a big girl

I can't imagine experiencing vanilla Skyrim in 2019

for you

Attached: enb 2018_06_04 20_22_12_47.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

pretty boy

Attached: sheogorath zoom.jpg (800x720, 94K)

what mod

>alright todd, I hired more voice actors than last time, just like you asked
>good job pete, have them all record the exact same lines anyway

Attached: todd laughing now.jpg (500x303, 19K)

muh diq

Attached: 1551428640995.jpg (1080x913, 117K)

>I don’t even own a pc lmao I see no point
the absolute state of nintyfag zoomers

>enter city
>some fag comes to me and says there's no way I've been to cloud district
>probably somewhere far away
>realise after a few years that the cloud "district" is literally 20 steps away from the city gate

I hate you "people"

I'm currently in a completely feminized Skyrim playthrough. ASIS, Vigor, Combat Evolved, and Ultimate Combat really make the game a lot more fun and the NPC's less brainded. When I get knocked down and raped by futas it also feels more fair

are you jelous you cant get high or arent old enough to drink like an adult?

Yeah it took me a while to figure out what cloud district even was. The city wasn't big enough to feel like it had districts.

to be fair, a full-size city would have melted the consoles at it's release

>Skyrim on Switch
>high and drunk
Post your hand and timestamp.

Haha imagine standing in the area under her butthole

You hate a man for having taste?

Same here. Only recently upon replaying did I talk to the steward next to Jarl Ballin and realize cloud "district" is literally just dragonsreach.

Every year around October/November when the weather gets nice and cold, I have a tradition to boot up and play through Skyrim again

It's really comfy

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

People who require psychotropic-chemical ingestion to find temporary happiness are untermensch.

Is there any mod to reduce the Redguards, there is no reason for them to be settled in Skyrim

Attached: 1562521274798.png (300x300, 42K)

I agree. But I only enjoy the first ten to twenty hours. It loses a lot of charm quickly for me. A lot of systems don't work well or are unfulfilling. Hoarding gold and collecting gear or potions I just sell isn't fulfilling.

I agree with you. I mostly play through it in a weekend and get through as much of the story and I feel like, maybe some guild quests, but I don't min/max or grind out the best gear or anything. I did that back when it came out and it's not something I want to do again.

There really isn’t many, plus they only look like nigs, they’re more Persian/Moor influences

Then I have to find a mod that let me kills NPCs remove them, at least elfs know they shouldn't be in Skyrim

Attached: ScreenShot0.png (1680x1050, 1.62M)