dictionary.com/e/double-negatives/
twitch.tv/2gd
youtube.com/watch?v=Cfa-QD9DUig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

soulless graphics and art style

Arena is never coming back because every arena game will be shit on because
>It's different from Quake 3 so it's shit
or
>It's the same as Quake 3, why should I play this when I could play Quake 3?

art style is elegant, this is just disgusting visual substance

cope, game looks nice

can't wait for this game to die in 1 month

Arena is out there for people who genuinely enjoy it, there's "no coming back", people still play it and will continue playing it. Can't make a living off it and so fucking what. If you can't enjoy a game by itself without your school friends, you never liked it.

looks like one of those overwatch copies like paladins lmfao

I really hope 2GD's game succeeds considering all the shit he got from Valve.

I miss theGDShow

>dude what if QUAKE but NEW!1!
Damn, what an original idea. No way this won't be a success!

Attached: 1531676348488.jpg (500x625, 162K)

What game is this? The quake remake? Doesn't it only come with a new graphics card or something

yeah daily reminder gaben the fat fuck sold this guy to china

Attached: 007dzhrmly1fxnrvxj27bj31400u076k.jpg (1320x990, 147K)

This but replace Quake 3 with Unreal Tournament 2004

looks like it has the same kiddy fortnite art style

How is overwatch an arena shooter?

Anyone gonna say the name of this fucking game?

>using a double negative

this, not much of a point in trying, it's like trying to make a new Melee for smashfags, you won't get them to stop playing melee, just give up.

Paladins

Arena shooters used to be n1 genre and everyone wanted to be next Quake or Unreal tournament. Today that spot is filled with Pubg and Fortnite, when people say "there is no coming back" they mean, they will never become as popular as they used to.

How retarded are you? UT was for CS faggots who couldn't compete with the quakebros

Not tribes, No Buy

diabotical

Fortnite: Overwatch

Pretty much. Can't really beat Quake, honestly.

Literally nothing wrong with that. Quit believing everything your dumb English teacher told you.

Unrealfags SEETHING
CStrannies COPING
Quakechads FLEXING

UT was always much better for teammodes than Quake and the weapons are more fun and creative to be honest.

>teammodes

Attached: 1562461793136.gif (805x540, 100K)

>why should I play this when I could play Quake 3
ladder

looks like some shitty overwatch mod

How did unreal even got involved on this? DBT is just an inferior clone of both

>ITT: all these seething valve drones and quake faggots

Attached: 089b9eb0202c37dbf64592ff5153c078_full.jpg (406x720, 60K)

A lot of "it's just quake but newer looking" games are just shovelware crap with zero competitive scene. No competitive scene in 2019 = failed fps game. Not saying this game is guaranteed to be a success, but it's looking moderately more promising than your run of the mill Quake knockoff.

When can we play it? also is the eggs as playermodels intensional?

Shut the fuck up zoomer
dictionary.com/e/double-negatives/

>Only lonely nerd lonewolf allowedxD
Fuck off. CTF is the more demanding mode it will ever exist.

t. incel that has to group in this faggot's circlejerk to feel better about himself
diabotical looks like shit, is actually a cashgrab since he invested so much for being a delusional faggot and it will ultimately harm quake live and quake champions playerbase while also dying 6 months later as well

OW isn't arena

What you mean by valve drones? Isn't this going to be on Steam?

Boomers literally invented double negatives, if you think they are "real" then you are just following boomers footstep, zoomer.

did 2GD finally make his arena shooter? Feels like it's been 8 years since he was talking about that

Attached: 1561526666348.gif (426x320, 896K)

>t. incel that has to group in this faggot's circlejerk to feel better about himself
diabotical looks like shit, is actually a cashgrab since he invested so much for being a delusional faggot and it will ultimately harm quake live and quake champions playerbase while also dying 6 months later as well

Attached: 1557846830961.jpg (976x914, 216K)

Just make what shootmania tried. But make it with zoomer GFX and a real interface.

>appeal to fucking dictionary.com
>no byline
Yikes. By all means, keep gobbling up these truisms if you need to simplify the rules of language to remember them, but don't think think lack of nuance makes you smarter.

The game is guaranteed to be a failure.

When it was Tribes, nobody bought it.

Attached: 300px-Midair_cover.jpg (300x172, 12K)

Arenafags are like the ultimate gamer hipsters, oooooh it's so revered and ancient, I'll just say I like it instead of playing them so I can get into the elitist club. That's why arena is fucking dead, it's a small few who actually like and play arena games.

gaben hates him

looks okay but i am really tired of the cartoony art style, i prefer quakes and unreals dark color palette and style
how about >it's like quake 3 but better?

does the GD studio still exist or did the "James is an ass" situation fuck them over?

Nobody respects clones but a few creeps and weirdos that need to make excuses not to play the originals.

well they are actual developing the game

It was free though

your game is shit
and the mods need to have sex

The future of Arena Shooters would look something like Apex Legends/Titanfall, but arena, but with gore, but not BR.

Guns feel great, TTK is great, movement is great. It combines the modern and the old.

But Everyone is fucking retarded and haven't figured it out.

They better leave whatever personal differences they have behind then because if this shit isn't going to be on Steam it's gonna be dead before released.

Apex legends feels like fucking hot dogshit.

That ui, hud, and art style are terrible and that's just looking at one screenshot

>What is halo

>daily quests
>battlepass
So this is confirmed for F2P?

Yeah apex plays pretty well

>No competitive scene in 2019 = failed fps game.
Why don't more people just make single player FPS with multi on the side?

The frag text is ripped straight from overwatch. That'll be a no from me

Is this his game that he announced fucking years ago?

omg you're a low functioning autistic, everyone knows how much more refined is ut2004, besides totally blind quakekids that is. also the only good quake was quake 1, prove me wrong protip: you can't, fuck off nigger
point proven you don't even know what the fuck you're criticizing

>quake, overwatch edition
What the fuck was James thinking? At least change the font so it doesn't look like such a rip off

Indeed, what the fuck is Halo or better, where the fuck is it

Halo IS an arena shooter and it's great. It's got that thing everyone love, the best of two worlds. But it's on the hands of soilent fuckfags that never understood what was so engaging in fighting another player with the Halo rules and TTK and weapons and they turned it into CoD, where nothing matters, just the grind of it.

Don't think it's possible to make a successful pay to play MP game in 2019 unless you're a big name (yes, even bigger than some e-sport personality). Even most free games struggle to attract enough players to constitute life even if they're not outright bad or anything.

>The future of Arena Shooters would look something like Apex Legends/Titanfall, but arena, but with gore

gore is on the way out again, the kidfriendly money is too significant to ignore

What feels good to you user

you have never played an arena shooter in your life
go back to mordhau or whatever it is you play you dumb zoomer faggot

this game is fueled purely on shills and people regurgitating memes they overheard
the "afps community" that is "eagerly awaiting" this game are just this faggot's circlejerk groupies and a vocal minority of dorks that possibly don't play games at all and just shitpost

Is this that Chinese Overwatch knock-off?

Normally I would tell you to have sex, but since you're a little zoomer maybe some day you will grow to appreciate nice games.

Attached: 1501776673034.jpg (890x839, 341K)

This. Seeing they straight up ripped the OW font is a big YIKES.

>The future of Arena Shooters would look something like Apex Legends/Titanfall, but arena, but with gore, but not BR.
It's called Lawbreakers.

Waste of time and money these days desu. The key is to go full multiplayer, then dump money into a competitive scene. It's sad but it's true.

at least give the name of the game so I can waste a few hundred hours playing while the playerbase dwindles so when I finally start accelerating hard in skill i lose motivation and quit like all the others.

Attached: 1471874878253.jpg (441x306, 44K)

This is where the thread should have ended. Arenafags complain about having no good arena games but it's because they shoot themselves in the foot.

I played Lawbreakers, it was just edgier OW.

I liked it tho. Not a whole lot but Faust was cool.

go suck his dick shill

looks like that Chinese TF2 knockoff final combat mutated into a overwatch clone

>slow gameplay
>2 weapon limit
>regenerating health
>boring weapons
You have shit taste

Ok I can't find anything about this game, let alone what it's called. The fuck is going on

Attached: 1549761438852.gif (368x270, 2.5M)

You probably just play moba games you fag, you eat da poo poo

DIABOTHICAL

people paid for the kickstarter to get their "copies" and he also wants to make his money back he wasted making this flaming pile of trash so it will not be free to play

You don't have to like it.
I do like it, cause it's good, but you are entitled to your opinion. It's shit btw. But you can have it.

I agree. I just hope something comes of it eventually.
Splitgate was pretty fun, but it's got a small dev team and an even smaller playerbase.
Twitch big streamers got shat on and never played it again, thus killing the game. So long as streamers get to decide what is popular, arena fps will have a hard time getting off the ground.
Halo is the chosen one, I just hope someone makes it happen.

Surely they'll get some "founder edition" or some crap. Obviously he wants to get paid but that's what hats are for.

Midair was fucking dogshit. Everyone, EVERYONE, told the devs that the air movement was garbage. They didn't listen.

The best thing about Splitgate is the Halo. But it's not Halo. It doesn't even work correctly with its own portal shit. I realized I just want Halo.

>it's not Ascend = it's garbage
sure, whatever you say

Is just another Quake 3 clone being over hyped. Even how the weapons work is nearly identical.

I thought I'm looking at Overwatch at first.

why is this thread not just about how amazing goat of duty is?

Attached: Goat-of-Duty.png (702x392, 141K)

>Twitch big streamers got shat on and never played it again, thus killing the game. So long as streamers get to decide what is popular, arena fps will have a hard time getting off the ground
It's depressing that's the new reality

Attached: not amused.png (527x667, 568K)

the game will not be free to play
if it is, it will be only after he first milks his supporters and community until everyone that would have bought the game does.

I guess that's a way to do it.

no really, he's said it will not be free to play

All the shit straight up ripped out of Overwatch makes the game feel really fucking bizarre. On one hand, it's trying to be a serious shooter. On the other, it looks like it's made for children who need killstreaks and random chance to have any fun.

I don't understand the target market. Sure, it's technically possible to cultivate casuals if you design modes specifically for them, but any mode they'd enjoy seems like the antithesis of what this game is about.

mordhau takes more skill than any shit game you play, stay mad sperg

Quake Champions looks much better, has much more interesting characters and still the most active players in the genre by far all for free, why people expect anyone would pay for this? lmao.

It's called Diabotical. it's a crowdfunded arena shooter that's been in dev for a pretty fucking long time now, but supposedly it's getting close to release.

2gd never claimed the game would be free. He said they're aiming for $15-$20 or something.

It's gonna bomb so hard, holy shit.

Huh? There are no killstreaks unless you think a medal qualifies as a "killstreak."

Quake Champions is a fucking hero shooter dude. Even it's lootbox animations and implementation is a straight overwatch ripoff.

I'm not saying the game has killstreaks, I'm saying that's the kind of gameplay shit the retards who would enjoy the artstyle would want.

QC was a fucking abomination of a game, but the art direction was pretty good. I mean, the level design was atrocious, but the art was nice.

only a zoomer retard would buy mordhau, this shilled quake 3 clone or because of the le memes and community aspect
the only adults excited about diabotical are those who plan to compete and take his tournament money

>why people expect anyone would pay for this
because people will simply buy this game to feel like they're part of something and because it's a new game
it also doesn't look aggressive and intimidating, it's like overwatch

have you heard of the term flavor of the month? it's not exactly the same but it applies to diabotical since it's multiplayer
the bad thing is it will cannibalize some of the casuals that sit in quake champions playing instagib and the trend of people saying qc is "dead" will increase

try playing the game in question before you post, I know it would be a first time for you

I don't really like the artsyle much myself, but if you think Overwatch invented it you must be an idiot.

Hero shooters don't have weapon, health and item pickups like classic arena shooters do. Heroes already have a predifined weapon set while in quake champions it's just different characters having to play in the same way arena shooters have been played for years, more like a fighting game. This is why you see quake veterans dominating the game and not overwatch players.

>if you think Overwatch invented it you must be an idiot.
I'm not even talking about the artstyle when it comes to OW, I'm talking about all the fucking assets like the PotG shit and HUD layout that's ripped straight from OW.

so is this TOXIKK 2?

Q&A RIGHT NOW GET IN HERE ARENA BROS
twitch.tv/2gd
twitch.tv/2gd
twitch.tv/2gd

So quake champions certainly doesn't have a "meta" hero everyone picks because it has the best (definitely not stolen from overwatch) ultimate, right?
Jezus, I never saw a fanbase so much in denial about what their game is.

>team based instagib
Yeah, this doesn't even work as a casual game. DOA.

kys shill

calm down gaben

It will have ~150 players on launch and then quickly drop to double digits. Arenafags don't play arena fps games.

Attached: 1561686954267.png (539x223, 27K)

>Robots only instead of different player models
>Shiny "new" visuals yet gameplay is quake 3 all over again
>Easy in game map editor
>Frag like it's 1999 as selling point
I'd say it's a pretty fair comparison.

user the HUD is fully customizable and PotG shit has been around for well over a decade.

Attached: old man.jpg (1920x2166, 623K)

Who? Sorlag? Most people have their own favorite, which makes it more interesting than DBT will ever be..

zoomers don't play mordhau because it requires actual skill, so i can see why you wouldn't like it

must suck being so angry at video games while not even being good at them

>So quake champions certainly doesn't have a "meta" hero everyone picks
no, it doesn't
there could be slight counters among one or two champions on certain maps but that is strategy since you pick 3 to play one after another with your opponent
but it doesn't matter at all if you cannot use abilities, it's just another level of skill added to the quake formula that zoomers like you said was too simple and people pretending to play afps didn't understand but glorified nonetheless
if they fix all the nitpicks and add more maps then the game is just as good as quake live

What's with the overlord god Emperor Gaben bashing? Are you implying this is going to be some Epic Games Store exclusive?

i remember him saying movement was going to be different from quake and the mechanics would persist into combat. But then he just made another quake 3 clone but with memes

>tfw you have played all of those games
I just want ONE arena shooter that is popular. Is that too much to ask?

he is revealing the extent of his knowledge and internet wisdom from watching youtube videos, chatting on discord and twitch
he also knows how to type cope, chad and based when he is replying

I don't play mordhau because I am an adult that has experienced a better game that I got for free on humble bundle or whatever called chivalry 5 years ago that this is a clone of
there is no content in your shitty game and the price they ask is a ripoff
I also recognize that it's a fotm twitch streamer bait which is why you bought the game and nothing like what they promised people help fund the game on patreon

When does this come out? I don't want to miss the first week of people actually playing this game.

shootmania was fucking garbage

I hate the character design and it looks really unsatisfying to frag players.

Hasn't been announced. I think they are still shooting for this year

>2gd is still alive
color me shocked

>vehicles
>no movement mechanics
>large open maps, too large to maintain item dominance
>regenerating health
>90% hitscan weapons

how is it supposed to be an arena shooter again?

>adult
You sound like a whinny faggot.

>>large open maps, too large to maintain item dominance
Maintaining map dominance is easy, because the items only spawn every 2-3 minutes. On the other hand, this makes the game terribly stagnant.

I mean it's kind of a catch 22. No one wants to play a dead game or buy a dead game. That's why the most common question on steam is, "is this game dead?"

youtube.com/watch?v=Cfa-QD9DUig
james is based

He just said they aim for Christmas or the start of next year. So you have some time.

Make one with a game mode that is fun for all players of all skill levels. Then let them move up to the real game. Also have cosmetic items that drop and can be traded among players. CSGO was a complete failure until they did it.

>Anti-chirstian dude drugs and sex lmao xddd edgy humor
>based

Attached: 1562346967924.png (446x435, 71K)

>Yea Forums: we want arena shooters to make a comeback!
>also Yea Forums: let's modern arena shooters like Reflex, Toxikk, Nexuiz, Legions: Overdrive, Shootmania, Quake Champions, Midair, Red Eclipse, etc... die
Face it, none of you actually enjoy arena shooters. You're all just larping faggots who pretend to like arena shooters like Q3A and UT99 for internet cool points. I bet none of you even played Q3A during it's prime.

>nooo he made fun of my belieeeefs how could he they're sacred

Attached: 1532872825274.png (550x543, 50K)

>the old incholesteorol before he went full sjw
maybe now that anna kicked his ass to the curb he can find his balls again

> There have been no new 3D fighter engines since the early 2000s
> There have been no new FPS engines since the early 2000s
> Platformers stopped so hard they went retro in 2009
> Every game still using Ureal Engine 3 from 2004
> All the RTS games are dead.
> Even mobile trash died.
> VR is a zombie platform.
> DF still single threaded

This industry is incapable of innovation anymore.

> There have been no new FPS engines since the early 2000s
To be fair Quake and Source engine are near-perfect.

>source
>perfect

Attached: 1561922150243.jpg (600x600, 85K)

none of these except reflex and quake champions were any good

>You're all just larping faggots who pretend to like arena shooters like Q3A and UT99 for internet cool points.
facts

At least 1/3rd of Yea Forums today are zoomers who were either not born or wearing diapers when Q3A came out.

I am too casual to play with the hard boiled veterans so I only played those games until the playercount dropped below 100. QC has players but it has like Fallout 69 netcode or some shit.

>Overwatch Team Deathmatch
yawn

This.

I belived that once too

Attached: 321260_screenshots_2015-05-01_00006.jpg (1920x1080, 392K)

>Shootmania
Mah peroson of colour

>Midair
>Let's shit on TA because we are a bunch of hardcore oldfags
>Let's make the life of new players difficult for no reason
>Let's have a shit art style and shit optimized game

Attached: 1549325217738.jpg (583x452, 52K)

I just want TA back, with bots, larger maps, map making tools, and hosting tools.

Attached: 1549313137247.jpg (1000x755, 84K)

me too.

Attached: 2012 was 7 years ago.png (320x240, 145K)

Their mistake was using the Saber Engine instead of iDTech

ARENA Kino

this game is made by british bantlord 2gd who shittalked too hard in the dota international panel so gaben banned him from all official valve tournaments and called him an asshat on reddit

i play slash all day fag

>If you can't enjoy a game by itself without your school friends, you never liked it.
fuck is this kind of a fucking argument, multiplayer fps has always been and always will be ten times better when playing with actual friends

source is dogshit

Where is this video? 2gd hasn't shown anything diabotical on twitch for a month.

Wait us that 2gd streaming actual match footage? When dis this happen?

I bought this game last summer or winter sale since it was like 10 rubles or something
just wanted to try it out

Im curious about what diabotical ripped off from overwatch. Is there even a single mechanic that diabotical and OW have in common besides the basics of fps? What are you talking about?

Also why is Yea Forums so obsessed with wanting games to be shit and fail? What is wrong with you fags

today

Fuck is it archived any where? I honestly stopped paying attention when i got alerts for his stream since its mostly QL or some bullshit

good morning

the video's there. last broadcast. didn't see it cause it was some dota shit in the thumbnail.

Correction: The actual reddit post was "James is an ass."

Great thanks user. the last stream i caught was all about game modes and community features. Iy actually gave me a lot more hope since a lot of its features seem made to address the inevitably low player count

>eggbot vaporware
>soul

It's sad but normal since Quake 3 perfected the Arena Shooter genre, it's maybe the only real "perfect" game that exists. Changing anything to the formula will make it worse.

>prove me wrong
Simple: Unreal is quantity over quality and the movements are awful, you can't enjoy games like that anymore after you master strafe-jumping and circle-jumping.
>everyone knows
Except for Unreal 1 and UT99, only Unreal fans know anything about the rest of the Unreal series. Quake is legendary.

The lack of color contrast is disgusting

I think it looks fine. Everything's pretty visible, which is what i want.

The movement was literally a carbon copy of Tribes 1 & 2 and it worked fine if your skull wasn't an empty cavern, go suck a dick dumb zoomer T:A faggot.

spbp, you see this problem over and over when trying to bring back "the classics". The audience either hates it because it fails to live up to expectations (yooka-laylee) or it's so close to the original almost noone cares to buy it (Blazing Chrome)

The difference was Tribes 1/2 had good maps that actually played into the movement system. Also, in general, Ascend's movement was just far better. It allowed actual improvisation according to the situation, not just following prebaked routes.

itll never come back because you'll never have fun unless you are good at shooting, other games let you contribute with low mechanics characters.

The skilled people who played this for years will just stomp new comers a few games, then those noobs never come back. This makes every game more and more stacked with pros who increase the intensity of this stomping experience for new players.

This is why arena games have less than 500 people across 100 different games.

If you can't handle being challenged in video games, maybe singleplayer is more your speed?

Innovation no longer comes from AAA, same as the film industry.
They just want to produce the safest experience to the most consumers.
Just think about most new games, nobody really "hates" or "loves" any of them, everyone just feels kinda of "meh" or "okay" about everything. It's because they were designed that way, to be lukewarm to piss off the least amount of customers.

Are you low IQ or something? What does my personal preferences have to do with anything?

The topic is about why these games fail or have dwindling player numbers.

>cheap bland mobile game cashcow art style
>soul

>Also, in general, Ascend's movement was just far better. It allowed actual improvisation according to the situation, not just following prebaked routes.
That's literally factually incorrect and Midair had the most freeform routemaking of any Tribes or Tribes clone to date. T:A's routes were as prebaked as Tribes 1 & 2's, for different reasons. In T1/2 jetting was very powerful and allowed a lot of freedom of movement, in T:A jetting was weak as shit and had a 72kph cap with no thrust vectoring, meaning you had to lean into your routes and you couldn't modify anything while in the air, and once you are going above 200kph you lose any ability to carve on the ground. In T1 & 2 skiing let you gain speed a lot faster but had friction which meant you wanted to be in the air as long as possible on a route because there was less chance to lose speed to friction after the initial burst you got from starting a route via skiing. In T:A skiing was frictionless which meant that you wouldn't lose any speed on the ground but it also meant you couldn't use angles in the ground to modify your trajectory and had to rely on carving (holding strafe keys) under certain speeds to move in that direction. If you were actually running routes in T:A and not just random retarded up and down pub game 180kph babby's first ski you couldn't modify them at all.

Want to know what Midair's routemaking is like? Well the game has frictionless skiing with very fast acceleration, which gives you all the advantages of T1//T2 and T:A's skiing - and the game has T1/T2's jetpacks which allow for a shitload of route correction and jetting power to let you effectively go pretty much anywhere. All this combined meant that you had the most freeform and easily accessible routemaking of any Tribes game, if you weren't a brainlet that couldn't wrap your head around the (simple) concept of thrust vectoring.

tl;dr If you think Midair's routes were bad you were not good at any Tribes to begin with.

Everything you wrote in your post is fiction. Air control in Ascend was leagues higher than in classic Tribes, that's the entire argument and why everyone said the movement in Midair was unsatisfying.

Back in 2016 it looked like shit and surprise surprise it still looks like shit

Embarrassing

Air control was much lower in classic tribes.

You are literally a retarded shitposter who is not educated at all on the subject you're preaching on.

Tribes Ascend had air control, it meant you had to lean into your falls to get where you wanted to go after jetting up - but it did NOT have thrust vectoring, this was the tradeoff HiRez made to make the jets easy at low speeds for noobs to go up and down without holding W and mashing their face into the wall. Tribes 1 & 2C didn't have the air control T:A had but they have very strong thrust vectoring with the jetpack, thrust vectoring basically meant there was no need for air control or leaning into your falls like in T:A (sorta like TF2 rocket jumping). Thrust vectoring meant if you press A while jetting your jets push you left, if you press D while jetting your jets push you right, same for forward & backward - this is the part brainlets don't understand. Thrust vectoring gives you an absolute fuckton of control compared to the measly air control in T:A. Midair uses thrust vectoring and it meant routes could be improved in the air much easier than T:A, and on the ground much easier than T1/T2 because it had frictionless smooth skiing.

Once again, this:
>Also, in general, Ascend's movement was just far better. It allowed actual improvisation according to the situation, not just following prebaked routes.
Is actually complete fiction. If you were going above 180kph you were locked on rails for your entire prebaked route in T:A that you decided to run before even starting it, if you were going under 180kph you were not good at the game. People who played T:A for 2 weeks in 2012 and then come to Yea Forums to preach about shit they have no idea about are the biggest retards on this board and need to kill themselves. You were not good at the game.

>muh cartoon art style is bad I need cod graphics

probably

>this is the part brainlets don't understand
To be fair I don't think Midair's tutorial explained the concept very well, if at all. I'd played T2 before so I recognized what was going on, but someone who had only ever played T:A wouldn't have.
It's very unfortunate that people ended up writing the game off because of it. Midair had its fair share of problems, but I don't think the movement was one of them.

stick to moviegames snoytwat

>probably
No, defintely. We have proof of it in this very thread a few posts up

Funny, Quake 3's lack of air control is crap.

True on all counts, really. The tutorial needed to be much more in-depth. People coming from T1, T2, Legions or even putting a little bit of research into it after starting Midair caught on to it fine. The main issue is that the largest potential audience at the time is people who had played T:A. Midair definitely did have a lot of other problems that needed solving and never got the work it needed from its devs who shit it out too quickly, it as by no means a perfect version of the Tribes formula - but I will stand by to the day I die that the movement itself was not "broken" or somehow "worse in every way than T:A".

Obviously my previous post is filled with butthurt with calling everyone who fell victim to this information being conveyed poorly as brainlets, but I am very much sick of every thread that even mentions Tribes: Ascend, Midair or Tribes in general having shitposters speaking with some sort of god given authority on the subject after playing 50 hours of T:A 7 years ago and not touching a Tribes game in any form since, that's what really brings my piss to a boil.

t. have played Tribes 1, Tribes 2, Legions: Overdrive, Tribes: Ascend and Midair extensively.

Attached: steam.jpg (516x183, 56K)

somebody should rewrite this and with dota and wc3

go cope with my slash movement fgt, fite me in the champignon sauce then
(in wich i'm currently waiting for fucking ever for loadingtimes and to get my french faggot to join a CTF party or some shit)

it looks like fucking battlebond or the overwatch clone with tittygoths
whatevr the fuck its called
PALADINS
thats the one
it looks like fucking paladins

so?

It looks exactly like Overwatch you fucking shill.

What's this?

Don't play Blood Gulch ya fucking retard.