Be me

>be me
>find ps1 memory card that was missing for over 15 years
>see a few save game files such as Tomb Raider II, FF7, FF8, Soul Reaver & Spyro
>only have TR2 & FF7 still around of those
>load old FF7 save file up and check the phone in the menu screen
>cloud named after me
>barret named after my white best friend that i lost touch with after high school
>tifa named after my then girlfriend who now has 3 kids and has a candy crush addiction
>aeris named after the girl i wished was my girlfriend who i still pine for this very day
>red named after my dog Simba who died 10 years ago
>cait sith named after Tom from Tom & Jerry
>cid named after my uncle who is currently serving a short sentence for drug possession
>yuffie named after my younger brother because i was stupid and thought Yuffie was a guy back then because she had short hair but older me waifus her now because i love short haired girls
>vincent named raziel
Good times

Attached: 367ed46c4233c553d56007226871637e.jpg (925x926, 146K)

nice blog post faggot

wholesome

>>aeris named after the girl i wished was my girlfriend who i still pine for this very day
dude it's been 15 fucking years, get over it

Attached: 1561469830310.jpg (782x1414, 209K)

This. Please fuck off and die, OP.

t. tryhard zoomer who only plays fortnite and calls everything cringe

show us your little dance user

I stopped naming my characters because of this. Who wants to load up an old game and be reminded of your old girlfriend who died in a car crash h-haha.

ETHICS DEPARTMENT SAVE MEEEEEE

Post more Yuffie

We need to ethically evaluate Yuffie, so we must post more of her.

Attached: BF3834E9-2E41-4AF9-9DD3-8F7611B1F408.jpg (996x1024, 159K)

Cat

Attached: 90murzp9voq21.jpg (1736x2048, 261K)

The last time I named characters after my friends was in Madden 99, when I was in fourth grade. I don't think I'm even Facebook friends with more than two of them at this point.

The next (and last) Madden game I got was 2003. By that point I was older and wiser. So I made fake characters that were max height / min weight or min height / max weight.

This, she makes my peepee hard and she's one of the better characters in the game

This, I like

I'll take blog posting over zoomer boomer cope seethe dilate posting desu

How can other 20+ year old FFVII hags compete?

Attached: The flash is me orgasming to the sight of Yuffie's navel.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

Dirge?

Yes

Attached: Yuffie hips.webm (1280x600, 571K)

>Buttoned shorts
Into the trash it goes.

Attached: Yuffie's shorts 2.jpg (4500x971, 984K)

from 4 through 7 and other rpgs i used to name the characters after people i knew and people i went to school with.

looking through the years books i realize i have forgotten everybody except the people i used in the rpgs.

Why are unbuttoned shorts so fucking hot, bros?

Yeah, no

Attached: Aeris Tifa making out.jpg (1920x1080, 453K)

Unironically think KH design is her best.

Tell us more about why you want to fuck your brother OP

That's because she was originally supposed to be Rikku but was changed to avoid confusion with Riku. That's an amalgamation of the best two FF girls, including the only one better than Yuffie.

Attached: Kingdomhearts-rikku-concept-art.jpg (542x1220, 90K)

Oh, never knew that. That kitty face is cute as fuck.

Some of Rikku's colors and the scarf survived the change

Attached: kh_rikku_concept_art___colored_by_sailorquaoar.png (602x1220, 419K)