Now that this shit has failed on every possible front, what other games do we ruin?

now that this shit has failed on every possible front, what other games do we ruin?

Attached: cyberpunk-2077_Open.jpg (640x360, 69K)

Wait why has it failed? They confirmed there will not be a furry girl customization option? Then I agree.

>we
It was their fault for overhyping it, it got the Anthem curse.

t's going to be a massive financial success just on pre orders alone and will probably have a sequel within 12 months. You idiots need to learn that people liking a game has nothing to do with it's success.

"we" didn't ruin shit, you turd sniffing subhuman. the game will sell 25+ million copies PRECISELY because it's a dumbed down piece of shit that is pandering to the Skyrim/GTAV/Watch Dogs/AssCreed audience.

>failed
Little sunfag bitchboy cant stand that CDPR will make another widely acclaimed GOTY, and came to a fucking Mongolian basket weaving forum to cry about it. Pathetic.

lmao this game is gonna make CDPR so much money

just go ahead and kill yourself you pathetic mentally ill faggot.

If they give meds for assburgers syndrome you should take those meds.

Remember to ignore the Gothic autist, people.

Attached: 3665638.jpg (1213x362, 119K)

If it truly failed on every level we wouldn't even be talking about it now, like VTMB2. People saw gameplay of that and completely stopped talking about it.

Is it FF XV-kun?

It's the one who's obsessed with Gothic and has spent the last 4 years spamming about the Witcher. I don't know about the FF stuff.

dilate trannies

FUCK
Dropped

this really is the saddest shit OP, I hope life takes a turn for the better for you

that's a funny joke

Seriously, though, it will be a victim of its own hype like RDR2 . Red Dead Redemption was a fine game. It was not bad. At all. But the hype raised everyone's expectations to 12/10 ratings. Cyberpunk 2077 is suffering the same fate - only worse. Expectations for it are absolutely insane. There is no way it could possibly live up to them. The only responses will be disappointment. If they'd never hyped the game, people would be more willing to say positive things about it because expectations were lower. I'm sure it will sell just fine. But it will lose its thunder as soon as it's released. Just like Red Dead Redemption 2. It won't have staying power.

>autist thinks that because he spams multiple threads a day cyberpunk will fail
I cant wait until april

>people liking a game has nothing to do with it's success.
I'd word that a "the success of a game has nothing to do with people liking it". It's all marketing. This is why DRM is so important. They need to sell the game before people get a chance to play it. This is a rule of the video game industry. If DRM can buy a game just 2 weeks of where people can't play it for free to try, they'll be forced to buy it outright.

>lmao this game is gonna make CDPR so much money
>game in production for 8 years
They won't even break even pre-orders. Probably not even in the first 3 months.

Get ready for him to trawl through 100s of hours of streamer footage for glitches and post them here with an 'ONONONO'

Fucking kek, how embarrassing. That really makes these threads more of a side-show than the normal inconvenience.

Attached: 1391819775756.jpg (1152x864, 112K)