Replaying this. why is empress Ciri not considered the best ending...

Replaying this. why is empress Ciri not considered the best ending? with her powers she could help out more people as empress than she can as a witcher.
>born to it
>has been taught by Gerald to have morals so she won't be ruthless as Radovid and Ehhmyr
>has the backing of the lodge of sorceress and if Philipa tries something Yen is there to stop it
>has full control of Nilfgaard and the North

Attached: CYdDGxEUkAACMhq.jpg (540x743, 53K)

She's an advocate for immigrants and refugees

Lacks the aptitude of a ruler.

She didn't want to be queen, she wanted to be a witcher. Geralt was more a father than emyhr and she's a daddy's girl through and through.

>taught to have morals
>implying power doesn't corrupt

Attached: 40671211.png (315x424, 165K)

She is the right choice for it because she doesn't want it
It still feels worse than stepdaughter and stepdad going on lewd adventures

Because it makes the series pointless.

>She is the right choice for it because she doesn't want it
Cringe.

its okay, geralt will be there to dick her.

>She is the right choice for it because she doesn't want it

Attached: images.png (300x168, 5K)

Cope.

>Cringe
cringe

Dilate.

He unironically likes the ending of game of thrones

Best ending, no doubt about it.

Attached: papa Emhyr.jpg (1920x1080, 972K)

>She didn't want to be queen, she wanted to be a witcher
And that's why she would be the best choice. A ruler who wants the role only ever takes it for personal gain.

?
"idunwannit" didn't get the throne.

she doesnt need to know how to rule
based Vorhees does. I bet he fucks her twice a night and she enjoys it

But bran retroactively engineered the whole series to end up on the throne
>why do you think I came all the way down here

It is the best ending. Also she's immortal so she's going to be the Queen forever

she is not immortal you dingus

Emhyr did nothing wrong.

Attached: based.jpg (570x858, 205K)

Wait she's not? I assumed so because she and the Grandmaster from Witcher 1 have god powers

shes a time traveler
she can just poof everything

He's the biggest retard in the witcher series. He did literally everything wrong.

That's Radovid, actually.

Radovid is actually the best choice

>Replaying game with 0 replay value.
i shiggy diggy

Attached: 1315030916339.jpg (200x150, 11K)

He wanted to rape his daughter because some prophecy told him to. He's an absolute dumbass.

well cdshitject killed his character, radovid is actually the smartest guy in the books

He's 12 years old in the books.

>young = dumb
read it again,the author spoiled his future, he will dethrone the magic faggots and rule as a rightful guy because he got shitton by these higher ups

He's not even a character in the books.
CDPR butchered their own character.

>radovid is not a character because I cope hard or I cant read

>implying you wouldn't want to impregnate Ciri

Attached: 1484461825619.webm (1316x740, 2.36M)

empress is the best ending
witcher ending is for brainlets
and you have to be retarded on purpose to get the bad ending

Geralt truly is a cuck

Attached: Merry_pipe.jpg (600x681, 79K)

nah. he wanted to fuck his daughter, but he made up the prophecy so its less awkward

The Ciri dies ending is by far the most kino

looks like a tranny, take the make up off and you would immediately know that she (he) is biologically male

Ciri is one of the most flawed characters in the Witcher games, she's second to none in caprice. Even if we grant her decision to become empress, there is no fucking way she would actually stay empress for long. To me, that's the reason she decided to become empress in the first place. She's just eternally bored and contumelious. I gave it 3 months before she absconded into one of her portals.

and the ending writing about Ciri (when she choose empress) was hilariously bad.

Attached: D6azRkxV4AEgRnI.jpg (644x754, 369K)

I agree
it would be better if CDPR hired Adam Sandlers to write and direct the empress ending

>giving Nilfgaard to a mentally damaged time travelling elf blood
>She's changed Witcher, and not for the better

Ciri has completely fucking lost it by the time of Witcher 3. The empire would collapse in like 3 months.

Attached: 1557883948158s.jpg (250x178, 4K)

Because you're not seeing the bigger picture.

An Empress Ciri ending means Nilfgaard rolling the northern empires and absorbing them into the hegemon, in the short term this means millions more people dying in the resulting wars, famine and never ending insurgencies and banditry when the wars are finally over.

And in the long term it means millions more people dying when Ciri herself dies and the empire collapses into infighting and more war, made worse because the scope of the empire is even greater than it would have been without her.

It's a terrible choice for Ciri herself as well because her status as a monarch and a source of the elder blood will make her a prime target for assassination, kidnapping and scheming on the part of many different malicious actors, despite having the protection of the empire she will spend her entire life living in terror.

The Witcher Ciri ending is the best because it has the lowest bodycount over any timeline, keeps her true family together and it also keeps her well out of the spotlight.

She was a arrogant and selfish moron. She literally explains it in that scene.

This could be considered canon if Emhyr had his way in the books.