Is it kino?

Is it kino?

Attached: 220px-Detroit_Become_Human.jpg (220x257, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t51pGNvYM0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, too hamfisted and unsubtle to truly be memorable.

no

It was pretty bad tbqh

This

it tries really hard and almost makes it sometimes
but its still david cage

Attached: 1542219871289.jpg (883x960, 102K)

It’s the only game that advertises itself as “your choices matter” where they actually matter and it has the flowcharts to prove it. Absolutely blows any Telltale or dogshit Life is Strange game out of the water.

I remember the part when Markus rebuilds himself in the graveyard and then stands in the rain for a bit, gets up and somehow there's a jacket there that he picks up without stopping or looking, like a bad ass. I laughed my ass off.
The game is pretty cheesy and has its fair share of illogical moments but its still pretty enjoyable and there's some genuinely good moments in there. Describes all David Cage games more or less.

about to start playing this, any recommendations? I heard your main character can die early soon or something, i don't want that to happen

>member the bus boycott?
>member resistance movements?
>member civil rights?
>member the holocaust?
>member slavery?
No. However, playing the game with girls irl was fun, especially pulling the trigger as Connor on resistance man.

The game is kino if you make kino choices. If you’re a faggot who watched some faggot YouTuber or twitch streamer pick the generic good guy choices and you watched a peaceful Markus and a deviant Connor you probably think the game sucks. If you actually played it and experienced the the violent Markus versus machine Connor ending you probably enjoyed the game

Finished it for the first time a few hours ago. I did a maximum evil/incompetent run and I was pretty entertained by where everyone ended up (dead or gone from the story well before the end, for the most part).

For ps+ “free”, I’d say its nce to finally get something that isnt complete shit.

The first third or so is pretty kino, after that not so much

Attached: Detroit_ Become Human™_20190707230619.png (1920x1080, 2.37M)

Only Connor's section

Conner>Kara>Markus
Truth

>make connor somewhat ruthless but still act deviant enough to give in to markus
>have markus not trust connor and shoot him
>have connor go full machine pissed as fuck about it
Absolute fun.

No, it's sub syfy original level schlock that for some reason gets a pass because it's a video game.
Go play until dawn if you want an actually good movie game.

Why did a caretaker suddenly become Martin Luther Kingbot out of nowhere. He didn't really seem that unhappy with his situation.

Attached: Detroit_ Become Human™_20190710024041.png (1920x1080, 2.44M)

>It’s the only game that advertises itself as “your choices matter” where they actually matter and it has the flowcharts to prove it.
t. has only ever played TellTale games and Mass Effect 3.

that pic is cringe

Name them

Daddy's real son showed him unfairness so now he's woke and sees it everywhere.

It was all part of Kamski’s plan. Markus was a unique prototype of the RK series personally delivered to Carl by Kamski himself. I think 99% of people who play this game miss the Kamski subplot, then most of them will rag on the game for not being “subtle enough” when it was actually too subtle for them

>Brown is just every color mixed together
No, that would be white
>every book is comprised of 26 letters
26 DIFFERENT letters repeated and rearranged, plus punctuation and formating, and that's assuming it's in English
>happiness is just a chemical
Deeply oversimplified to the point of being incorrect
>nickel costs 11.2 cents to make
The cost of currency isn't based on its material worth, it's based on an arbitrary value applied to it
See

It's autistic fedora: the video game.

Attached: 1561820885122.jpg (750x960, 72K)

>what if.... racism was bad?

Wow deep

Cars aren't powered by dinosaurs they are powered by ancient algae.

Attached: 1516328603091.png (749x836, 201K)

>DUDE THIS IS KINDA LIKE THE HOLOCAUST HUH
>DOESN'T IT KINDA MAKE YOU THINK???

Shit dude even codblops has a branching plotline with flowchart, to say nothing of Detroit's fellow visual novels.

The Mr Krabs-Robot buddy cop story is 110% pure kino. Rest of the "game" is trash tho

So? Just because it has a flowchart doesn’t mean it comes close to the complexity and interconnectedness of Detroit. Only visual novels come close, like you said, but visual novels tend not to have any graphics beyond a few still images and shit whereas Detroit is one of the best looking games I’ve ever played (also has a fucking killer OST)

have sex

>have sex
Okay I will

>Just because it has a flowchart doesn’t mean it comes close to the complexity and interconnectedness of Detroit.
I make this specific example because it does, in point of fact, match Detroit in complexity.

>david cage
lmao

Yea it's pretty good. The story is shit, but it's the first game where your choices actually matter so its pretty cool

sex is just the universe exchanging chemicals with itself bro

what the fuck is this made up scenario or can you actually pull this one off

Definitely the best movie game I've ever played. Has a lot of hamfisted slavery parallels but the general idea is good. Replay value

seems high.

Moderately kino / 10

I’ve never played cod black ops but it 100% sure it doesn’t even come close to the breadth and depth of choices in Detroit. Visual novels maybe but like I said you might as well just think of Detroit as a fully 3D visual novel, the best looking visual novel ever made by a country mile

How does a grown man like David Cage write this shit without dying of shame?

Just have Connor go deviant but then choose to execute him in the church as Markus and he’ll come back as a Machine Connor

can we get more characters like kara
lately almost every female character is a carbon copy of this sassy strong woman and it really sucks because i used to like the trope but now its plagued of it

>I’ve never played it but i'm 100% sure
sasuga Yea Forums.

At least go play Alpha Protocol, it has actual gameplay.

>No timeline where Connor just does buddy cop shit with Hank and Marcus is taught to paint and be human by his Dad without the dumb forced drama
I honestly forgot who the third character was for a second so just scrap her shit all together

Attached: 1561643039650.png (833x619, 504K)

He's French, they abandoned all semblance of self respect centuries ago.

militant Markus that manages to establish his own android state with Connor chasing him down but only converting at the last second when he's making the speech is kino

>tfw nuke ending

Having played both recently black ops 2’a branching flowchart is about on the same level as detroit’s, there are fewer major decisions but they alter the story far more

Are you a braindead nigger or something? Try actually reading what I’m saying. None of those games come close to the amount of choices you can make in Detroit because they are rightfully prioritizing gameplay. Movie games like Telltale and David Cage don’t have to worry about gameplay so they can entirely focus on being about the choices. Even Deus Ex, an incredible game known for having tons of choices with consequences for the in-game scenarios, falls short of the sheer number of choices you could make in Detroit, but this is fine because in Deus Ex the choices have to be woven into the gameplay systems. By not focusing on gameplay and only focusing on these choices is Detroit given a degree of narrative flexibility you CANNOT GET in a traditional game

How do you explain this then? You can't, thought so.

Attached: Proof Oil Made Of Dinosaurs.jpg (1000x625, 134K)

Letting the old man rape Kora was probably the peak of the game desu.

>Try actually reading what I’m saying. None of those games come close to the amount of choices you can make in Detroit

And I'm telling you that in point of fact, they meet or exceed the choices in Detroit.
You wouldn't know, you've already decided you aren't going to play them.

>detonating a bomb next to some cobalt creates a nuclear explosion
ok

Blops 2 has like five different endings, Detroit has like forty (it’s actually difficult to accurately quantify)

its kind of a shame people do miss this part of the plot

the entire incident was pretty much Kamski's testing ground

if all the protagonist failed, he'd just take back his position and try to refine it himself again

Attached: chibi_screenshot.png (800x800, 51K)

I just finished it and I loved it. It feels like one of those Choose your own adventure books I used to read as a kid. Also Kara a cute

>Kara a cute
shame her plot is largely detached

you could completely write her off and nothing would change in the main plot

This. Good game

Did you guys choose to bang North or Kara?

Attached: north.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

The game basically gives you this option, just choose not to go deviant in her second chapter and she dies right at the start of the game

North was a slut, so of course i fucked the shit out of that bitch

neither

The zlatko haunted house chapter was so fucking stupid. Filler bullshit.

Something I appreciate about Detroit is it has rare scenes for players who make a conscious effort to fuck things up. If you fail every mission as Markus you will get ousted from the leadership and kicked out of Jericho. If you are cold to Alice every chance you get you have the option to abandon her when the feds raid Jericho. These are scenes I know 1% of players or less have seen but they still bothered to put them in there

I think it was fun

It’s not really filler, it’s where Kara meets Luther, the most important person in her story (besides Alice). It is very cheesy though but I actually enjoyed that part

you can bang kara?

It's alright if you kill the woman and the kid as soon as possible.

>handfuck North
>let her die while escaping Jericho
Based Markus

My favourite rare scenario is, if you shoot Chloe to find the location of Jericho, but manage to maintain friendship with Hank. The conversation in "Last Chance, Connor" is a lot better this way.

Make way for the real Cage Kino

Attached: riosgames-ps4-heavy-rain-17327485189_1024x1024-682x800.jpg (682x800, 71K)

You have to beat the game first to be able to unlock scenes where you can play as the big black android.

Attached: luther.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

>literally have to babysit some cunt kid in the game

BORING

JASOOOOOONN

Hank and Conner made the game. Markus is okay if you play him as destroy all humans. Kara is complete shit and destroys any desire for replay.

Attached: cd6944d73824574859d6c224ca0a61c6.jpg (180x181, 7K)

>playing it for the messages and themes instead of the drama
yikes

Yeah for like two chapters, then one kid is dead and the other is kidnapped, that’s kind of the main characters entire motivation

>Kara is complete shit and destroys any desire for replay.
Again you can just kill her off immediately and the rest of the game will just play out between Connor and Markus

>Detroit has like forty
jej I bet you think the slides at the end of New Vegas count as different individual endings, too.

>Playing it for literally any reason other than to indulge in the android lover fantasy
Oof.

The short haired android that looked like a teenager and then the main menu girl/the ones in the billionaire's house (the blond ones) were top tier. The short haired girl looked way better at the start than she did after changing her appearance though.

I didn't play the game, I don't even have a playstation. I just watched a commentary-less playthrough on youtube.

Attached: 1530763180958.jpg (1156x796, 100K)

It was written by an alien who did not understand how humans communicate or think. You will burst out laughing at the most """dramatic""" and "sad" scenes

No if I counted each individual permutation Detroit would have like 200 endings or more

Why don’t you watch this four and a half hour long video of all the different ways the ending scenarios can play out and then we can delineate how many “real” endings it counts as

youtube.com/watch?v=t51pGNvYM0c

>someone took the time to get 99+ different endings
autism

Attached: 1464998874180.jpg (720x690, 72K)

>Best scenes in the game aren't on the best ending route
>"I'm glad to have met you, Hank."
Kino

Attached: 1560461412439.gif (303x171, 956K)

Yeah Machine Connor versus Hank on the roof where Connor chooses to walk away is PURE kino and very few players probably got that ending because keeping Hank alive while going Machine Connor route isn’t the easiest, and even then you need high enough relationship or deviancy to unlock the “walk away” option

Like, four or five.

kek ok genius, there’s like four or five per character plus the different character endings can affect the other character endings like how you can only get Kara through the border with no sacrifices if Markus is peacefully protesting and you can only rescue Kara and Alice from the camps if Markus is doing a violent revolution

Its pretty poorly written.

>per character
Again we're back to the New Vegas slides.

A slide is a static image with a voiceover. These are fully animated scenes. It’s literally nothing like that you dunce

HI DANIEL

Cage forgets constantly that his robots are robots and has entire major scenes that fall apart because he applies the limitations of a human body onto them in ways that are shown in other scenes to be utterly irrelevant or outright incorrect.

>What if slavery was real? lmao

Was anyone else disappointed by how Detroit actually turned out good?

I wanted another David Cage trainwreck and didn't get it

Define "good".

A slight variation on a scene isn't any more of an ending than a voiced slide is.

Graphically fantastic.
Facial animation and actors were great.
Everything else is hot garbage.

literally the only thing making it different than the other games is that the main voice cast isnt all esl french speakers acting like americans

It was pretentious "muh equal right we cuz kangz" drivel. Connors story is complete kino before he comes into contact with Markus though.

>good
Fully three quarters of it is melodramatic, hamfisted tripe.
The only good part is Connor going full terminator.

Well luckily you’d have to be straight up braindead, and I mean sub-70 IQ retarded, not to be able to delineate at least around 20 unique ending situations for Detroit, and that’s being super harsh about eliminating “repeats”

I got with with PS+. I hate other Quantum Dream games, but I enjoyed Until Dawn. Would I like this?

Sounds like you watched some faggot zoomer streamer play the game instead of playing it yourself, because Machine Connor versus Markus is pure kino

>and that’s being super harsh about eliminating “repeats”
No it isn't. You've already conceded you aren't a good judge of this.

Yes it is actually. You’ve clearly never even played the game

Your autistic need to correct it is cringe as well. Oh the irony.

Played it over the past week. Want to get obvious fairytale ending the game tries to railroad me toward.

Yeah you’ve clearly only played it one time and have no idea how many different endings you can get

movie games lmao

I do. It tells me every chapter. Plz tell me the most kino path for every character.

Seriously? This is the level of cope you've been reduced to?
You're the one who doesn't play videogames here, you've admitted as much.

>david cage
>kino
No chance

Attached: 1540851072305.png (1920x903, 2.68M)

Connor is literally the most based/interesting character not just in this game but also in gaming. Seeing a hunky android who's also a warm friendly beta but can literally turn into a Terminator at any moments notice is cool. Him and Hank had a pretty crappy start but it's nice in the middle.

I honestly just want a game with him, fuck the other characters. Somehow even with David Cage's shit melodramatic writing Connor hits all my favorite character tropes.

It doesn’t actually tell you the alternate choices when you beat a chapter it just shows you if there are other branches

I never said that, I don’t play dogshit like Cod Blops 2, I specifically mentioned Deus Ex as a game that did multiple choices correctly integrated into gameplay, but even then the amount of choices pales in comparison to Detroit (not that choices are the only thing that matters when making a game, but they were the subject of this discussion). Whereas you are literally talking shit about a game you’ve never even played

Deus ex's complexity is in its gameplay choices, it was never famed for its endings.
Again you demonstrate that you don't even play videogames.

Yeah, I know, that’s why I said that. I specifically mentioned that Deus Ex has less overall choices than Detroit because it has to integrate them into the gameplay systems, a consideration “movie games” don’t have to make. Nowhere did I once mention Deus Ex’s endings, just the choices you’re faced with during gameplay

conners story was absolute kino

The gameplay systems are the choices you blithering retard.
Still you ignore Alpha Protocol, which is Deus Ex with branching story paths and multiple endings. Because you don't actually play videogames.

wat

Yeah I’m talking about Detroit because this is a Detroit thread. I’m clearing up misinformation about Detroit spread in these threads by low IQ retards with terrible reading comprehension like you. Some dumb fuck says Detroit doesn’t have a lot of endings so I refute him with factual information. That’s literally all I’m interested in doing.

>I’m clearing up misinformation a
Making up misinformation is the opposite, you shill.

>rare scenario
>if you shoot Chloe to find the location of Jericho, but manage to maintain friendship with Hank.

This is actually the part where the game shat the bed - in my playthrough at least. There is no fucking way that breaking a boston dynamics-equivalent secretary/ sexbot (it's established that she's an old model) would warrant such a heavy response from Hank by that point in the story. He practically still hates all of the fuckers and is only warming up to Connor a little bit.
Instead the story treats it like some kind of massive morally dark decision that causes him to completely hate you.

Fuck you David Cage, if you read this. You're still an incompetent storyteller. I mean I love you but definitely fuck you.

I went in expecting it to be an exploration of what it means to be human, but the game isn't about that. At no point does the game genuinely question whether the androids have humanlike consciousness, rather, it basically takes that they're human as a given and instead focuses on the insane mental acrobatics society goes through attempting to convince itself that they aren't and that makes it okay to exploit them. Initially I thought that premise was too stupid to even be worth pondering -- how could people spend so much time and effort making human-level AI, to the point where they have surrogate daughters and wives(and this is viewed as perfectly acceptable), only to later be surprised and in denial about the very thing they created?

But the more I thought about it, the more I remembered that no technology humanity has ever built was the result of consideration and planning. We bumble and stumble our way into everything. It's entirely possible we could create(or are even in the process of creating) human-like general artificial intelligence without meaning to or without even realizing we are doing it. Furthermore, even if I were to be generous and assume that the first true AI were carefully crafted by a team of experts in controlled laboratory settings, it's unrealistic to expect the same level of understanding and control from the general public if/when the technology goes mainstream. And, much as it pains me to admit it, it's actually kind of plausible that people would look at AI and immediately jump to "oh okay it's basically a person but with no moral responsibilities attached so it's my ticket to all those DEEP DARK FANTASIES I've been hiding"

tl;dr I wanted to think Detroit was a naive high schooler's idiotic vision of how AI would turn out, but then I remembered that society has the average intelligence of an idiotic middle-schooler.

Hank literally never hated androids outright it was all suppressed misdirected rage towards humans for the death of his son. How did you not get that during the ending?

Maybe because that main thread gets rushed through as fuck. Connor becomes ebil and 100% focused on the mission, there is no decision making anymore and the game expects you to put up a fight with Hank, which I didn't. Then he kills me and he is out of the story permanently.

Defend this.

Pulling that out of his ass last minute is not character development, David.

>shill
The game’s literally fucking free right now on PS+ you dumb nigger. Sorry I want to actually talk about the fucking game in a Detroit thread, go start an Alpha Protocol thread if you want to talk about it you retard

There’s nothing to defend? You made your choices and now you have to deal with the consequences. If your relationship with hank and/or instability level was high enough (I forget which one) then you have the option to leave the roof without fighting Hank

I don't want to talk about Alpha Protocol you dumb shill, you're the one who thinks David Cage invented branching narrative and for all your hooting about misinformation, you sure seem resistant to being newly informed.

It’s not really an ass pull when they’ve been building up to it and foreshadowing it the entire game. The ENTIRE GAME Hank hates seeing Androids die. He hates seeing Connor die, he hates seeing those stripper robots die, whenever an android dies in front of Hank it affects him as if he just watched a person die. The juxtaposition between Hank verbally trashing Androids while simultaneously getting extremely upset whenever he sees one die is like the core of his very character and is completely explained at the end when he talks about whenever Connor died and came back it reminded him of his son

I let Luthor die to save Kara and the kidbot on the ship

Bullshit. The story gives you shitloads of options all the time, but offing some toaster makes you worse than Hitler? You're defending a badly written adventure game that is only interested in telling 1 scenario well and puts everything into the trash if you're not jumping through its hoops.

it's fucking awesome, so long as you can accept that the writing itself is shit. sounds like a strange caveat for a movie-game, but the sheer scale of options, incredible visuals, fun detective and action scenes etc all make for a fun time
also connor was a fucking incredible character. didn't give two shits about his partner, didn't give two shits about his own 'kind', only cared about one thing - solving the case and hunting down dirty deviants.

also, because of the way the game can play out, you can end up seeing a story that defies typical cliches
for me, it was

a buddy cop movie where the two 'buddies' hate each other, antagonize each other, one tries to kill the other then commits suicide;
a lifetime-channel-esque story of a mother and daughter refugee fleeing for asylum, only to be gunned down meters from safety at the border
a story about a revolutionary where the last second of the movie (after you think he has won) is him getting shot in the head, leaving the fate of his people open-ended
so the nature of it leads to interesting outcomes.

>fun detective and action scenes
batman/witcher vision and quicktime events aren't fun.

I couldn’t disagree more. The one scenario the game “wants” to tell, the Peaceful Markus / Deviant Connor story, is the least interesting. When you get off the beaten path and make unusual decisions and get outcomes like Hank killing Connor, that’s when the game actually gets interesting. I don’t understand why you’re so butthurt about the game giving you a cool ending for Connor

"Kino", you mean, "movie", right? Yeah it was.

this. i had violent marcus vs terminator connor and shit was wild as fuck, i loved it
i had no idea it could even go so differently

Yeah the Connor/Markus fight in this path is awesome. The part where you have to choose who to control is pure gamekino

not only that, but showing the percentage of players that chose a choice at the end of the chapter was inspired.
with kara my choices were always about 80-90% because they were obvious 'help the needy kid' shit, but by the end with connor I was seeing 1 to 2% on my choices and thinking 'how the fuck did I end up on this obscure route?'

oly skyscraper hostage rescue moment is kino as fuck, the rest is pretty bad except for connor segments

yes they are.
let me guess, you think 'gameplay' is fun

I need more Detroit images please

Attached: hwinMfB.jpg (3840x2160, 392K)

Yeah I guess that’s one reason I appreciated the rare choices, because the percentages actually let me know they were rare. The whole flowchart system is just a genius addition for a movie game

It's entertaining enough to be called kino just due to how it occasionally stumbles into great scenes

It's stubborn and hardheaded about its themes which plays well to its strengths. An android literally having to break the walls of its conditioning is schlocky brilliance for example. People trying to seem like the smartest and quickest person to cringe in response to obvious motifs are no different than fags on TVTropes screeching and clapping every time they notice a trope or archetype portrayed in media

Attached: 86f733b9865eeab9257c4f2e77c97100c46686c3b58f40f90786efb0527cf01e.gif (919x919, 792K)

Obviously there is good gameplay and bad gameplay, but press x to not die isn't even gameplay. It's as thrilling as turning over a page or pressing the play button on a bluray player.

Attached: northqt.jpg (848x1080, 113K)

I played it for Connor and I stayed for Connor.

Attached: Deviant located.jpg (879x677, 58K)

Attached: jhd9blo9ule11.png (1920x1080, 873K)

Multiple protagonists is something I like in theory but they messed up by having Connor be so much better than the other two, to the point where the other sections start to feel tedious because you just want to get back to being Connor

>No, too hamfisted and unsubtle to truly be memorable.
>subtlety is necessary to be memorable
Fucking zoomers

Good writing is necessary to be memorable.
Subtlety is necessary for good writing.

>Subtlety is necessary for good writing.
Not true.

>Watch a virtual youtuber play detroit become human
>She somehow fucks up, hank dies at cyberlife, alice and luther dead, markus uses dirty bomb
>actually kino as fuck

>Good writing is necessary to be memorable
This is so wrong on so many levels.

subtlety is absolutely not a requirement for good writing. good writing sets out what it achieves to do. something can be obvious and bombastic and entertaining, and if that's what it's trying to be then it's good writing

This is what people need to realize, a fucked up ending like this is way more kino than a boring happy ending. But too many people can’t let go of the fact it’s a “video game” so they desperately want to “win”

>People trying to seem like the smartest and quickest person to cringe in response to obvious motifs are no different than fags on TVTropes screeching and clapping every time they notice a trope or archetype portrayed in media

this. yes, we can all see how fucking unsubtle the game is with its themes, it doesn't make you a genius for figuring it out. now if you're smart you'll move beyond that and see if there's anything to recommend the game anyway. maybe there is, maybe there isn't. with detroit, I thought there was.

Honestly it is pretty good, but Cage is a mediocre writer so it never reaches anything special

Really? Because I found the clusterfuck that was Sonic 06 to be pretty memorable

no

I just want David Cage to be removed from Quantic Dream and have someone else who isn't a complete hack to be put there, they seem like a really amazing studio based off their other games

Fanfiction my dear

Pass the link

this retarded all you have to do is to just rip a little led ring from side of your head to look like human just made me mad

did you play spacestation13?

It's a fucking movie alright

not really.

>my movie/game/book is analogous to racism in our society, that means it's deep and interesting!!!

Attached: sfd.gif (498x380, 2.54M)

>no
> because i say so

No its David Cage
Which is a category of its own

How the game is suppossed to be "played"
>if you die, that character's story is over
How every retard plays it
>character dies
>time to reset for the good ending
>let me look up a walktrough to see what to responde here xD

Epic observation my fellow TV Troper

I DIDN'T REALIZZE! OMGG LET ME UPVOTE YOUXDD!!!! how did you find out? what youtuber did you watcvh?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: soyboy.jpg (350x350, 19K)

It alright
It not subtle or nuanced, it tasteless and lukewarm but it alright

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-151134~01.jpg (1103x1079, 81K)

The game made no sense whatsoever. David Cage wouldn't be able to write a cohesive story if his life depended on it.

only if you play it the right way

Attached: Genocide.webm (640x360, 2.27M)

Attached: 43e33bd459a2fd377b2908f9e880d3970f5e34d7_00.jpg (475x273, 21K)

Stop shilling for China Games Store

this but unironically

Retards, that's not even what I mean.

David Cage is a clear SJW who thinks this shit is the most meaningful shit on planet Earth. The slave trade ended over a century ago, we all know slavery and racism is bad, there's nothing interesting or deep about this shit and it doesn't make for a good story.

It was a diversity propaganda game. Story was probably written by the cia. The whole game felt like it was supposed to condition me
No, im not kidding.

Yes, when connor goes deviant, the level/scene afterwards has markus wondering if connor is actually trustworthy. Saying connor isnt trustworthy has markus shoot and kill deviant connor, and then connor will come back as a machine as if connor never went deviant in the first place.

Yeah which is why it’s insanely satisfying to defy the ending he wants to give you with a super kino genocidal Terminator Connor

Has anyone ripped the models for Blender or sfm animation? I need to see porn of the main menu lady.

>nobody except Kara and Markus does this
Why is every android in Detroit retarded?

>Yea Forums can't stop sucking off Telltale trash and actually praises S3 TWD
>mfw Detroit has actual gameplay, graphics from modern year, and your choices ACTUALLY MATTER

Will always boggle my mind.

>actually praises S3 TWD
said literally fucking nobody.

>Forgetting the daily S3 TWD threads we had and people even admitting that while it was bad they liked it as long as Clem got a good ending no matter how contrived and forced it was

Best Telltale game

Attached: 1502254837193.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

retard here.
i know what you mean, but actual retards will think you're a fucking genius because they didn't even realize it was about racism and such

Not yet but the game is releasing on PC soon

This is what I always heard but I never tried it. The only remotely worthwhile Telltale games I’ve played are TWD Season 1 and The Wolf Among Us which is mostly carried on the strength of its aesthetics. Even TWD S1 has some major, major issues. Like if you chose not to steal from the car in episode 2 or whatever then the ENTIRE confrontation with the stranger at the end of the season is completely retarded and makes no sense.

Tales from the Borderlands, too.

My first playthrough was
> Kara dies in her second chapter. The End.
> Markus gets ousted, saves himself, North takes over
> Connor shoots Chloe, Hank does you know what
The flowcharts for Kara and Markus's final chapters were literally entirely grey and with Conner it's like 5% complete.
No regrets.

TWD s1 was carried by Clem and Lee's relationship, take that out and there's a whole bunch of dumb shit that happens in all the episodes

david cage's best work (????) yet, but it's still pretty tepid as far as adventure games go.

Loved that she wanted kill every human on site

Yes

I love Connor!

RIP Detroit Become Human General or Quantic Dreams General or whatever it was called before it died. It was a good couple months of Connorposting

Pretty much this. I rushed both my Kara and Markus sections just so I could get back to Connor. That said, I liked his happy ending with Hank a lot but once we choose to go deviant with him his story takes a nose dive. Terminator Connor is so fucking cool. Also adorable.

yes

It was a damn good movie game. Connor and Hank's relationship carried the game for me though, so I do have to dock a point for feeling like I had to rush through Kara's and Marcus' plots in order to get back to the fun part.

Solid 8/10, anyone rates it lower and they're just being a contrarian. Visuals were great, soundtrack was very good, and a solid 2/3rds of the story was captivating and made you ask questions about your own moralities.

The soundtrack really was quite good. I liked their decision to go with three composers, one for each character.

based Kamski

Attached: 1528428201708.jpg (1224x1764, 210K)

All I saw of it was kino.

Connor and Kara's themes were fucking great. Connor's is my favorite only because it's kinda creepy and getting to a crime scene with that playing on a loop felt amazing.

Can't remember Markus theme tho.

Attached: 1527889235193.png (701x445, 131K)

I can't decide if I like deviant Connor or Terminator Connor better

Attached: 1530839190027.jpg (769x750, 103K)

>Playing through game for first time
>hank shoots connor in the head
“Well fuck, looks like I cant play him for the res-“
>connor walks up like nothing happened
Id say this is what I like about the game. No matter how many times Connor dies he just comes back

kara a cute

Attached: kara.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Deviant Connor betrayed by Marcus
Deviant Connor who fails to find a backdoor.

Terminator Connor was my favorite.
Hell, I don't even know if you can do that first mission without killing the deviant, I never even bothered to try because it was way more fun to shoot him

If you don't kill him, the SWAT will. Daniel can't survive the mission.

North was qter

i have never felt more satisfaction in my life than on my second playthrough being able to kill that man (Todd?) in the beginning. Hell just finding the gun in his room for some reason felt like an accomplishment, because i had completely skipped it the first time somehow (even read the magazine that had (SPOILERS) in it)

I killed Todd the first time around and let him live the second time around and was pleasantly surprised by his "redemption" scene at the Bus Station in the finale.

>Going full violent robot uprising and having Conner sneak in an put a cap in Marcus's ass

Best way to play this stupid terrible game.

Attached: 14222178_1078871855522127_7559050647396459568_n.jpg (228x210, 6K)

whaattt
see this is a part of the reason i loved this game, that was a scene i never saw because of my actions. maybe ill go back and use that scene viewer to get to that point

Attached: 1528035071854.png (1280x1308, 475K)

There's a lot of fanart like this

Attached: 1528420852550.jpg (1280x800, 154K)

post rare connnors

Attached: 1529429795168.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Attached: 1539362931425.png (1166x1113, 682K)

to bad its still shit

2 8 S T A B W O U N D S

Attached: 1545320947091.jpg (500x496, 53K)