Inarguably THE best next candidate for Smash

Inarguably THE best next candidate for Smash

Attached: F530208C-BF1A-4320-B55D-51D624ADFB19.jpg (250x385, 23K)

.jpeged away. Sorry

when will raybros catch a break

we will never lose hope, let our heavy metal fists pierce the skies and settle our fate

Attached: HeavyMetal.jpg (400x324, 15K)

No.

Attached: bomberman.png (316x374, 30K)

Why not both?

Kind of funny since Ubisoft actually published a few Bomberman games back in the day.

Based

Attached: Jesusman.jpg (960x720, 43K)

Seperate eyes

Conjoined eyes
What happened?

What do you mean what happened? The best Rayman design is what happened.

It's shit, they clearly just made Rayman have conjoined eye because Sonic has them

t. Origintard/Legendtranny/Escapefag

God, if only. If he was the next dlc I would immediately buy a switch

You were saying?

Attached: 1560195405103.png (960x720, 475K)

He was just saying Steve is a shoo-in for the next Smash, IF he isn’t in this one

But everyone knows that already

Attached: 1C8D87EB-5956-4A78-AF69-5F75A42A39A3.png (1085x822, 445K)

Not after the Rayman Legends nonsense. Force employees into crunch for months to make its release deadline and then at the last second delay the completed game for half a year just to make it multiplat.

I wish, but iirc brawlhallha already got him so I don't think he'll come on smash too

would play like absolute garbage

Irrelevant

ur mom is irrelevant lol

He plays fine in Dreammix and Bomberman Battles

He would have been in ultimate especially after the artsy omni leak last game, all Ubisoft got were spirits, deal with it Ubisoft isn’t getting a rep.

steveposting isn't really effective anymore because banjo's already in and that was the only character who slot could have been "stolen" by steve
the other other characters that it would work against again would be the battletoads(who clearly aren't getting a drop of effort anymore) and mister halo who i don't think has a actual fanbase that cares about nintendoshit

Let's also add his echo Gayman

Attached: mayman.png (474x948, 80K)