What do they eat?

what do they eat?

Attached: 1ee2ea8e-f483-4010-b272-969090c4494e.png (360x360, 177K)

Pokemon

Fruits, vegetables, rice, meat

sauna water

HP potions from the pokemart. The Healing machines at the pokecenter can heal humans, too.

Attached: imgur filename.jpg (868x314, 66K)

Lava Cookies

BBC

Spoink pork from jagged pass.

>The Healing machines at the pokecenter can heal humans, too.
source?

Boiled eggs, you literally find 2 old ladies talking about an egg they're holding down on the hot springs.

prove it

That's to incubate it boyo

Salty coins and milk.

Cum

Lava cookies.

>"""""""""town"""""""""

Okay what the fuck gamefreak. There's a Pokemart that has 2 employees and a Pokemon Center for Nurse Joy and all the attendants upstairs, then there's a Pokemon Gym for the Gym Leader and multiple trainers you have to challenge to get to the Gym Leader. Not to mention those two grandmas in the hot springs.

That's like 16 people. Are we expected to believe 16 people live and share together in TWO houses? What the fuck

This

gamer girl sauna water!

Attached: 1559978481874.jpg (600x600, 40K)

physically pains me that euros and asians will never get to experience this

Attached: chickfilagirl4.png (480x596, 468K)

>2019
>People don't remember the original series anymore

Feels bad man

Attached: 232qC.png (706x538, 490K)

Imagine the herpes

I hate people like you. We are talking about a world where semi intelligent animals are stored in your balls to make pitfights with other deranged individuals and for some reason the towns realism is the one that you get all offended. Bravo you magnificent faggot

Attached: 1467116065446.jpg (240x218, 14K)

Pokémon centers house people aswell

>The Healing machines at the pokecenter can heal humans, too.
...but you're still hungry.

One of the houses in the bottom sell herbs iirc, so they are all probably vegans
Also
>filters

Attached: 1562628535654[1].jpg (619x597, 193K)

Nobody fucking wants every town to be full of completely useless houses. That would make finding actually useful things tedious and boring.

realistically they probably commute. The only people that actually live in the town are the grandmas and people in the houses. everyone else just goes to work and back

Attached: 99c931_134992.png (795x664, 20K)

I chuckled.

They feed on millennials' nostalgia.

Wouldn’t be hard to add like 4 small houses though just to give it some semblance of being a real town. Gamefreak are the most low effort developer out there and they can’t keep getting away with it,

SAND

Who made these fucking comics? Does anyone know? I remember there were a bunch of them done in this style that were really popular around 2010

as much as I love Gen 3, some of the towns were tiny to the point of silliness

I for some reason got a boner when I entered that sauna for the first time. I have no idea why.

yay, a twice as big place with 4 locked house that have no use for the game only to be realistic. Instead of having a town that is just go in and do what you are there to do anyway and get out without thinking about virtual people's daily life like some sort of autist

Do people eat Pokemon? If you get a hamburger is it Miltank meat? Are fish sticks made of Gyarados?

Dumbass nusre joy is your stalker and thats why pokemon centers exist
She doesnt live in the town she telleports when she sense you

humans have their own hospital, this was explored in the show. A shitload of pokemon got fucked up in an episode and the pokecenter was closed so they had to take them to a real doctor that just kept injecting them with opiates.

They eat FUCKING COOKIES!

Attached: Galleta_lava_(Dream_World).png (90x83, 3K)

Probably, but I imagine it is an extremely taboo act akin to eating babies or something like that.

What does the nose taste like?

Dunno

Attached: 95.jpg (618x496, 46K)

Bath water.

why do you think those old people are cooking in the sand pits?

Maybe they do eat Pokemon, but they just cuts slabs of meat off and then heal the Pokemon.

I'll just repost what I did the last time I saw this topic since it didn't get any traction that time and it seems to be doing so this time...

it's a pared-down artistic representation of a small town with only the most relevant parts modeled for the sake of gameplay and memory space. notice that the township only seems to have 4 buildings. that isn't normal, is it? but it makes sense within the context of the game's presentation. a player reflexively assumes that the residents have jobs which they perform in exchange for pay which they then use to patronize a store in order to buy food which was grown and packaged elsewhere, just like in our life.

just because these things aren't shown doesn't make the setting nonsensical. yeah, MrBTongue is cool and all, and his criticism may apply to Megaton, but it doesn't really apply here.

Attached: 1457908161205.png (250x225, 51K)

Grandma's tepid bathwater and sand.

The game world is not to scale with a real world. The area east of the village if forested which can be foraged and hunted, the soil around volcanos is almost always very fertile which means they can grow crops. Also they can just eat pokemon

>seeing those real fish swim by the window of the sunken St. Anne
>gen 1 pokedex constantly using "Indian Elephant" in analogies for size, weight or power
I bet Sinnohfags are behind this conspiracy. Their entire culture was founded on being sick perverts that fuck their pokemon.

Attached: 1555786296150.png (490x459, 168K)

It's almost like people revel in finding even the tiniest hole in something and attempting to open it up into a gaping abyss of shitposting and arguing just for the sake of it. Fiction is fiction, it doesn't need to make sense. Sure, it's better if it does, but it doesn't need to

They do eat pokemon, just as pokemon also eats pokemon.

starts with c and ends with y
part of a balanced breakfast

Attached: 1526344349933.png (439x346, 86K)

Candy isnt for breakfast, silly.

One of the few things the anime does that isn't shit, making cities and towns actual cities and towns.

candy?

cunny?

Corduroy?

pokemons

Lava cookies

celery?

they probably commute from mauville

The game only shows you the buildings that you can enter

Gardevoir was a mistake

What does Clefairy taste like?

Aren’t the games, anime and manga are separate canon though? Or am I just being autistic.

cotton candy, blubber, and blood

Like cunny

this is very important.
fuck doors that are just walls

iirc gen 1 and 2 even has tiny houses that you can't enter don't they? or am I crazy. I stopped playing these games after gba btw

clay

Kek'd.

That's only in the big cities and Gen 3 has some of that too in Rustboro

It's not candy, it's Reese's Puff cereal