What was the biggest "fuck you" to the fans?

What was the biggest "fuck you" to the fans?

Attached: conker.0.jpg (633x423, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nyElDWwpDRA
youtube.com/watch?v=ktg3PSYeSDM
youtube.com/watch?v=ddQpbOhXhuY
youtu.be/RYBTMs7x41I
youtu.be/TPKHxbOg19s
youtu.be/RMHRWrVMJRA
youtube.com/watch?v=xyJI_uFRZSY
youtube.com/watch?v=R0fXt1-GQfY
youtube.com/watch?v=QLWLdO9GLWM
nintendolife.com/news/2019/05/former_rare_developer_shares_new_details_about_conkers_cancelled_sequel
youtube.com/watch?v=e-uQXruMYrM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ylkw6UE3-7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was Donte, el matador de diablos.

That abomination. Conker's Big Reunion was actually fun and had vidya references but there's no excusing whatever the fuck that Ice Age design is.

Phil Fish saying fuck you to fans constantly.

Whatever is currently happening with Shenmue 3.

>he's a sexy furry and in the new game he also says epic swear words like Peter from Family Guy
Fuck off zoomer. No one likes Conker or Crash.

Yeah, you can make whatever argument you want about launcher exclusives, but there's no way you could ever think of an argument in favor of telling backers that they don't get the preorder bonuses.

Is that shit still even a thing?
Hell, did it ever come out?

This

Attached: BTFOtrophy.jpg (230x230, 3K)

Mass Effect 3
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Parasite Eve 3

There is no preorder bonus. Do you mean dlc? Why would a backer get dlc? Thats not what they payed money for.

I’m still mad

Attached: twewy countdown.png (899x565, 351K)

Preorder bonus is a move scroll, a new outfit, and some in game boozter items.

Never heard of that. From what retailer?

Getting mad at somebody you wanted being an assist trophy is a failure of managing your expectations on your part. You should be happy your character is being represented at all

Because of the mental breakdown on that guy we lost Fez 2. Quite a shame.

Who was the audience for this?

Fuck off shill

For me it was Thi4f and I even liked Deadly Shadows. Thi4f was just awful

I wanted Isaac and Bomberman just as much as the next guy, but I realize that if they didn't happen an assist trophy is good enough. You're just mad because you got too invested in the hype and Yea Forums told you that an assist trophy is a bad thing

Ps4 and epic, just googled it and evidently gamestop has some kind of unique preorder bonus as well.

Because it literally is dumbass
youtube.com/watch?v=nyElDWwpDRA

You get acknowledged by Sakurai sure, but he literally made you a 3D model, a funtional moveset and gave you voice clips, hurt animations and Dodge animations. He literally gave you many Things, yet didn't make you a fully playable character. That really hurts don't you think?

Think about Bomberman, according to Sakurai, he is on the same importance as shitters like Ashley and Waluigi. Bomberman deserves much better than this. Especially baffeling when there are a ton of undeserving characters like Corrin and Plant while we got this treatment instead.

Does he do it because of spite or what? Why the fuck would they make a feature as an assist trophy?

Mass Effect 3, except if you still bought EA games at this point you totally deserved it.

National Dex being taken out

Pokemon for the last 2 or 3 gens except there's still people who don't care about getting fucked

To wiiu owners

Attached: images(25).jpg (554x554, 16K)

>Does he do it because of spite or what?
Because they're a character that deserves recognition but they're not important enough to warrant the devtime needed to make a full moveset, or in BM's case he doesn't have enough of a moveset.

Plant was a preorder bonus and Corrin was shilling a new game

Hell the WiiU was a fuck you to owners

This. Rosterfags are cancer.

After Switch lite. This prove that
Wiiu owners could had the most of games to switch without any problem...
But no. Do you want to play Mario Odyssey? Buy a fucking new console (+tax)
The only difference between switch and wiiu is switch has more expensive gimmicks. Only that
Fuck Nintendo

>switch has more expensive gimmicks
Hard disagree. Switch doesn't have a $100 controller

Most of Mass Effect 3

Attached: fuck you buy more.jpg (620x386, 31K)

desu I enjoyed my Wii U more than I do my Switch.

The pair of joy cons cost $70

This.

Attached: shit.jpg (741x688, 142K)

Would you rather that the character not be in the game at all? It's video games, deal with it pussy

BASED

Attached: 1533877109078.png (1000x521, 670K)

Ahem, that's "Exterminador" de diablos, pinche
Que te jodan

can we get some more info on Phil FIsh, I want to something to laugh at while I relax today.

Paper Mario Color Splash, aka "we know basically nobody liked Sticker Star but fuck you here's Sticker Star 2". The producer also told old PM fags to fuck off to Mario and Luigi if they wanted a traditional Mario RPG instead (which was just fucking great to hear when the last M&L game just a year before was soulless bland shit).

Mario Party also deserves a mention for how many fucking games it took for them to learn "hey go back to the basics that people liked" and how even Super Mario Party ended up being a quarter assed attempt to appease old fans and forcing motion control play

The only fuck you with this is that 50% of the items that appears are either AT or pokemons and they're all overpowered as fuck.

It's like their randomizer accidentally see each individual AT or pokemon as an item.

an out of season april fools joke

Attached: immortal.jpg (1024x813, 62K)

What happened to this game? Was it cancelled?

Attached: 11582897-1164546816928862.jpg (1281x1600, 594K)

Great movie made me love Thor

this easily
youtube.com/watch?v=ktg3PSYeSDM

Attached: 1530657177632.jpg (789x721, 217K)

normalfag get out

Attached: bcuzr1xjpg.jpg (930x1393, 142K)

He moved on to something else than gaming didn't he? If only certain youtubers did the same.

plant is more iconic than any of those characters you mentioned.
yeah shadow should've been an easy echo but we have fucking banjo just move on.

you were duped tho, they waited till the last and shittiest announcement to show off the important assist trophies

> He's iconic, so he's better
Fuck off shill, go back to Smashboards and make funny plant salt memes

there should've been some kind of deal either for ports or the system itself for wiiu owners.
nintendo are cashgrabbing shitheads

every halo after 3
every cod after mw2
skyrim
pretty much every modern release of a big time game

That wasn't that bad IMHO

We got a new music album

>No one likes Conker or Crash.
Demonstrably false.
You’re the “zoomer” here.

I like how everyone forgot Project Spark even existed. All the game journalists talk about Dreams like nothing else before it ever existed, even though they're nearly the same thing.

It must be hard for your parents to raise such a retarded zoomer, send them my condolences.

I didn't say he was better, can you read?
plant deserves to be in

Zoomers like you deserve death, imagine thinking a fucking plant "deserved" a spot.

This proves you are a redditor WHO likes memes

Attached: 1542590457752.png (410x327, 36K)

I’m probably the only one who was sad to see it die. I would have liked it to grow a lot.

Reminder that you niggers let this elite shitposter win. For 2 months straight everyone just told him to fuck off. But y’all just had to fall victim to using the new meme speak.

Attached: D106C792-5CAA-437A-B9B1-56A3AAA740E6.jpg (833x1024, 174K)

QUE TE JODAN

>oh you want a new Metroid, here you go

Attached: SI_3DS_MetroidPrimeFederationForce_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 328K)

>BUT WHAT ABOUT THE FANS?
Millenials were a mistake

Attached: 1516414676624.png (205x246, 6K)

>plant is more iconic than Bomberman
It's literally gomba with a hat tier. In facto no, people actually wanted waddle dee, no one wanted a fucking piranha plant

Yeah this one has got to be up there.

>completely retcons Bioshock 2

Attached: DE3C20DF-3157-443A-B8CC-E750E48EE805.jpg (220x275, 23K)

The thing is, people will forget about Dreams too within the next year. "Create-your-own-game" games always seem to die off if it's not based on an existing IP.

explain please, I didn't play the dlc

that's because nobody had a xbox one but they all have ps4s

Don’t. I mean it. You’ll just be more mad. As if the ending to Bioshock Infinite wasn’t silly and nonsensical enough, BaS is even worse.

In short, the DLC revolves around the very beginning of Rapture’s downfall and the first creation of the big daddies as we know them. And yet there isn’t even one (1) mention of Delta, the alpha series, or any character from Bioshock 2, but there are dozens and dozens of references to Bioshock 1 characters.

>reddit meme
+18 only kid
plant, goomba, and arguably waddle dee are more iconic than bomberman at this point.
I'm not saying bomb doesn't deserve a spot but nobody "stole" it from him

Please neck yourself zoomer, you clearly know shit about gaming history

>You now remember they turned Ghosts n' Goblins into a chink MMO

Attached: ghostsngoblins.jpg (1280x720, 237K)

Banjo is an irrelevant shitter nobody cared about, yet he's in.

>You should be happy your character is being represented at all
Wowie my character is in the background for 8 seconds making special effects that mean jack shit, thank you Sakurai!

Attached: image (5).jpg (1024x1024, 1.29M)

can you read? I said at this point as in 2019.
bomber had one game 2 years ago and nobody plays it.
banjo has been relevant for smash since 64, despite having no games. thats a testament to a true icon
tho without a new game he'll finally fall to obscurity after ultimate

lol he always polled 2nd-3rd even in the Japanese polls. Hes always been one of the most requested characters.

Attached: DCNxKLNW0AAEW28.jpg (1200x634, 72K)

I bet he's going to have a new game and it will be on Nintendo too.

>Back in my day, we just swallowed anything corporations were willing to shit out and we liked it

That seems to be apart of a greater trend with 'A-Team' devs to not reference the games in the series they didn't work on. Fallout 4 and Arkham Knight do this. I don't know why and for what reason aside from they didn't work on it, but at least in Batman's case they somewhat acknowledge Origins.

gaga

>a generic enemy deserves to be in

Hat Goomba at least has a somewhat significant role, and Petey has had many bigger roles and is an actual character.

Piranha Plant was always a small hazard among many in Mario platforms, and proved smash fans will eat literally anything up and claim it's better than everything else if Sakurai puts it in.

You are literally eating his shit.

Attached: 02-winnie-the-pooh.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 25K)

huh? you want more castlevania? ok
youtube.com/watch?v=ddQpbOhXhuY

Attached: 1501652858015.png (439x336, 12K)

>what kids like these days?
>retard in the background :duuuur halo
>Halo what's that? *Googles and ends up in the Red vs Blue videos*
>this is Halo? We'll show them a real Halo
>*develops a shitty multi colored space marines game*

Yeah but it was also on PC which is where I played it. I think it required Windows 8.1 or 10 though and at the time most people were trying to stick to Windows 7. Sucks Microsoft has been so shit when it comes to PC until extremely recently.

>Back in my day, we just swallowed anything corporations were willing to shit out and we liked it
Or people just didn't care that much, and didn't need to create gay syllogisms to argue why they care more than they should.

These companies aren't entitled to give you anything you like

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Then I’m not entitled to give them my money fucktard

this is the worst jewish milking of an ancient IP i've ever seen, it did produce some cute and funny pictures though

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

But this game was good

sure he's generic but only because he's so damn iconic. plant is extremely recognizable and his moveset is original and fun, what's wrong with his inclusion?
I will say I'm surprised petey didn't get in but I think it was part of the ridley too big debacle. I'm glad they didn't scale him down but he would've also been a great pick

>tfw still no daltonic options

> banjo has been relevant for smash since 64, despite having no games. thats a testament to a true icon
Bait or absolute fucking retard?

At least it's dead now. I rather have Castlevania dead than Mercurishit and pachinko machines.

What a dark time it was

Zoomershitters like you truly deserve death, please fuck off back to Smashboards kid

Outside of Smash retard, Banjo Had nothing to do with Smash and is a shitty failed Mascot like Gex and Bubsy.

> B-but polls!

that guy was a legend

at least we have bloodstained now

>syllogisms

huh?

Does anyone know what this word means?

/vr/ here

I'm sorry, what?

I fucking hate it. It just comes off as petty and pompous. And there isn’t a single fan who likes it.

Donté, el exterminador de demonios es un tesoro, puto.

Hyping announcements that turn out to be pachinko, mobile game rehashes and shoehorns, appealing to wider audiences.

reporting

Attached: 12351235123.jpg (1200x675, 185K)

QUE TE JODAN

giving Rogues Thunderfury as one of their artifacts even though it is the iconic tanking weapon.

Eh, i think he would have worked fine, even if shrunk down, he could be a small body with big head.

>damn iconic
So are many other character, even within Mario, more people cared about Petey, King Boo, or even a normal Boo, over a plant, have you seen legitimate fans for it before it was in smash?

In fact, despite being "damn iconic" unlike the others i listed, it was never big enough to be playable in any game before sakurai stuck his nose in, we even had Goombas, Koopas, Boos, Bloopers, and Wigglers playable before him, because more people care and recognize those more.

>no points, drooling and insulting
you guys really showed me how wrong I was

Attached: D477052C-EA4A-41EB-BE2B-1AEA74E68EF2.png (1200x675, 565K)

Geno has been highly requested since brawl, doesn’t mean he’s iconic

>"made by the same team that made Sonic Colors and Sonic Generations"

Attached: 06ac38dbd3c02aab107ccbfc400557670091e9d7.jpg (616x353, 43K)

> No argument

I'd have to say Super Smash Bros Brawl.
>tech removed
>made waaay noob friendlier
>tripping
>tripping
>TRIPPING

What does he owe you? Because you’re willing to throw a tantrum on a message board?

I get excited for Smash character announcements also, but there’s no need to turn it into a three-ring circus of mental gymnastics.

am i crazy in thinking she looks fine

>Not a single mention of the new garbage battletoads
Yea Forums disappoints yet again, there’s never been a bigger fuck you to fans.

Attached: 12F4B47D-5D19-42A4-AF6A-67BDB8924951.jpg (1600x1067, 174K)

Hey I completely agree with you. I think he was picked based on never being playable like that.
yet none of this takes away from how recognizable it is, my point is plant didn't take a spot from anyone and deserves its own same as all those other characters you mentioned.
I'm seriously surprised we haven't gotten some sort of boo character yet though, gotta surprise the masses i guess

okay this got me

Who cares about Bioshock 2

Attached: dungeon-ke.jpg (968x681, 83K)

Fuck off shill

Attached: index.jpg (299x168, 8K)

I completely agree.
geno also wasn't an N64 mascot or the face of an entire genre, unlike banjo
how do you argue with
>urrgh z-zoomer
>u r returd
18+ only buddy

>what does he owe you
A good game, at the very least with proper balancing and actually likable or recognizable characters, smash is getting worse and worse, and it's fanbase is the absolute opposite of Pokemon in that they will actually defend every glaring flaw.

>See you in Rayman 4!

Attached: Murfy_R3.png (320x253, 69K)

I wonder if Samus Returns was an attempt at damage control.

That's actually happening though. Ancel wants to do another 3D entry after he's done with BGE2.

Bioshock 2 is a far better game than Bioshock 1 or Bioshock Infinite.

The game isn't out yet, which is why I imagine people aren't fully mad yet. But between the flat children's cartoon Dark Queen and the inoffensive non-violent transformations, I'm fucking pissed.

Attached: 1549464277839.jpg (874x582, 103K)

fair enough, you're right about that.

It's more he considered the plant before more major or fan favorite characters really, the fact they were never considered to have a spot to begin with.

Don't forget releasing it after Mania actually made people have some amount of respect for the blue rat again.

> Banjo
> Face of an genre
Fucking delusional, no he wasn't. Also
> "Mascot" for one of the lowest selling Nintendo systems that didn't sell much in Japan
Real nice zoomy

Wojackfags have always been cancer. The "boomer" meme catching on is no surprise whatsoever. Wojack is a crutch to make anything you want memetic.

He started DJing IIRC

Attached: images(30).jpg (739x415, 39K)

until you see her stick figure in full body.

Well it didn't work on me at least, I refuse to jump on stupid Yea Forums bandwagons just to look "cool".

Attached: 1560281928617.png (512x512, 324K)

You stealing the question from reddit

This is an improvement.

definitely.
and despite everything I said he was obviously used as a troll character alongside incineroar and spirit mode. that last direct really shit the bed.
you're seriously delusional if you don't think banjo was the face of the collectathon platforming genre
>trying to devalue the immense presence of the N64
try google m8, Banjo is/was all over the place

seething waluigi cuck

It really is. I have no idea why that is such a rare opinion.

Tifa has always been a stick

Attached: Tifa-FFVIIArt.png (255x532, 139K)

He's not, games like Bomberman Hero came out before Banjo

Same, absolutely no respect for the franchise in every detail. The Battletoads only become the battletoads because they’re sucked into a video game. It’s the last game that needs a cartoon style. I know retro bit graphics are a bit overdone but holy hell this is the one game that could’ve used it. Also
>no gore
>no bad ass enemies or bosses
>no sex appeal at all even though in the original games it was pretty mild
>ost is sure to be as lame as everything else

They really should just call it
Ball-lesstoads

Attached: 9480A8D9-E848-4883-9545-74105B354527.png (220x146, 76K)

Banjo did shit for the gaming industry zoomerretard, he just ripped off Mario 64 and Croc

ASHLEY STEVE AND REIMU ARE ALL IN
FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES FAGGOTS

I'm not a Battletoads fan, but I'm legitimately shocked they didn't go with a 3D interpretation after they included one of them in Killer instinct. It seemed like a natural next step. Also, that they didn't stay true to the original designs was weird.

Because it doesn't repeatedly smack you in the face with [IDEOLOGY BAD] and actually gives its characters some nuance. That audio log where Ryan wishes that the theme park couldn't been more fun and less educational, for example. They actually gave him some humanity and showed that even he had soft spots. But fuck that, apparently. How dare they make characters that aren't just strawmen.

The number of fake-outs Microsoft did with Banjo and Conker are mindboggling. Was it an intentional middle finger? It had to be, right?

Attached: 1533333785859.gif (540x304, 2.96M)

and yet banjo had two games that both completely outsold it
I'm not saying bomberman doesn't deserve a spot but banjo obviously deserves it more
>b-but other games exist!
wow it's like developers learn from each other who would've thought

I wouldnt say "fuck you" but overall the new design is less appealing than the last one, and not because of the breasts. The red gloves were perfect for her.

Suits just don't care about the core integrity, essence, or history of an IP. There's a story about a former RARE dev that said he they were working a truthfully sequel to the Banjo and Kazooie games for the 360. When they presented the pitch to a bunch of suits a lot of them didn't care and said they weren't interested in doing that. Needless to say, the RARE devs were heartbroken back then, because they had worked so hard on to please the fans.

As a hacked Wii U owner, I'm not even mad. The Switch has 80% Wii U ports and now it's stuck with Mario Kart 8 and no Mario Kart 9. I'm not gonna upgrade until I get a new Kart.

And modded Smash 4 is better than Ultimate.

> Salesfag

I know this is true, but it's a pretty stupid suit that doesn't anticipate fan demand. The dislike bars on the video going into full meltdown should have tipped them off that nobody wanted "Project Spark Conker" or "Young Conker Adventures" or "BY THE MAKERS OF BANJO COMES... AN OFF-BRAND WII SPORTS!"

There's not caring about fans, sure. But then there's throwing away money.

Bombeman did more to gaming than autism bear and has a bigger lwgacy and history with Nintendo

This desu. Smash Ultimate could still run on the Switch the same way BOTW did. It feels like a glorified remaster of 4 with more bells and whistles from my point of view.
Barely any power to run top PS4 games, no Call of Duty, just more ports from old games. The exclusives aren't worth it to pay $300 for the full package or $200 for a phone sized gameboy.

can nobody read?

160 posts and no mentions of megaman legends 3, incredible

They just see it a brand that's devoid of any value other than its name recognition. They believe that as long as they slap it onto anything, it'll sell purely on the basis of the brand name.

I'M HORNY

I was very passive about it, until the fucking dog got in.

Attached: fine dog isabelle reveal.jpg (500x497, 309K)

Fuck, that still hurts

>implying anyone on planet earth in the year 2019 is a fucking commander keen fan

>There is no preorder bonus. Do you mean dlc? Why would a backer get dlc? Thats not what they payed money for.
Fuck that. Backers took the risk and put the money up years ahead of time. It's not just risk of nothing it's opportunity cost vs investing it in a normal fund, which also would have given them significant ROI. The game wouldn't exist without them. Officially stated or not it's definitely reasonable to expect that the day 1 backer game will include everything, and frankly any other updates for a good long while. Other crowdfunded games have done this, people who buy at retail pay for whatever since they take no risk, but the small niche that made it all happen get treated right.

Sure it's legal to fuck your backers, but it's legal for backers to be pissed off about it too. This isn't about physical swag that actually costs money to distribute, it's digital content. It'd cost nothing to give it to backers. And it's also no excuse that it was done by anyone else or for anyone else, because it was the original devs who controlled it all. They could have demanded that a condition was a license for all backers. Don't be such a fucking floormat.

Attached: 1314555.png (500x538, 9K)

>ruins everything

Attached: scourge.png (720x1095, 679K)

this, he was a literal fuck you to the fans

They just see it as a brand that's devoid of any value other than its name recognition. They believe that as long as they slap it onto anything, it'll sell purely on the basis of the brand name.

Honestly this, it's infinitely better than the spirit (previously sticker/trophy) fate standing as the other alternative to being ignored wholly.

Some salt from people wanting Waluigi or Isaac for years is understandable, but it's a miracle Shovel Knight made an appearance in a gameplay-affecting role at all.

fpbp
Thi4f didn't even try to acknowledge the fans though
they just pulled the same corporate AAA lie of 'what was good back then isn't good now' bullshit
DMC repeatedly attacked the fans not only in media but in the game itself
Thi4f is a far worse game though, fucking -4/10 they didn't get anything right

Attached: 1527094049379.png (300x400, 15K)

>This meme again

I don't know how many times I've said this. The game has been fixed years ago. And I was riding the same boat shitting on TORtanic. Even if you downloaded the game for free every class has a main story line and every class story campaign is literally the same top-tier writing from the Kotor series. Seriously, play it it's honestly good now just for the story itself.

Attached: Dj8oc6_U8AAD7-m.jpg (960x1200, 216K)

sorry that no one gives a fuck about your D list comic book hero, incel
people only like the movies because Chris Hemsworth is a 12/10

The way Take-Two raped GTA 5 Online with inflated prices and shitty mission design. Oh, and flying cars in FUCKING GTA.

Attached: 1559576250527.jpg (639x437, 51K)

sauce

One of the very best movies in capeshit. Which isn't saying much but there it is.

it does not change the fact that the writers shit all over the previous games' lore to construct the mmo's world

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

People buying successful IPs and not using them or flat out neglecting them seems to be the biggest sin in business today. It’s not even like rare was a competitor to Microsoft in anyway but they bought rare and pretty much have been holding every IP from it hostage for years.

The only people this is a fuck you to is Tom Hall and people who pretend to care about Keen for internet points like LGR

Yeah, and it's not what copyright is for either. I really wish there could be more momentum for reform in the other direction, copyright in the digital age should mostly be SHORTER not longer because replication and distribution costs/difficulty has plummeted. Even just having it be the original 14 years would be a huge improvement. Use it or fucking lose it.

"Do you guys not have phones?"

What? The Old Republic isn't even canon. It's a self-contained story.

For me Dawn of War 3

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

canonicity is not important. kotor isn't canon either if you want to pick nits.

I actually didn't hate this game but the way they announced it was so fucking bad. That year was just a fucking awful E3 for Nintendo announcements considering most of the games that were revealed that E3 bombed.

>canonicity

Why do Star Wars fans try to sound so smart? It's not even a real world you stupid fucking faggot.

Anyone who didn’t chose destroy is a coward. I didn’t come all this way for some half measure.

the panty and stocking cafe announcment

>canonicity

Attached: 11def49a18b85755f621dbf92c81ed83783dc726b8c2a5c8e7aaa876fb78f0aa.png (645x773, 77K)

Motherfucker, I'm still mad.

>His moveset is original and fun
You lost all credibility, because 60% of the cast have made up moves, doesn't mean jack shit.
Anyone who brings up movesets must be on the spectrum or need to go back.

I bought a Switch specifically to pirate games. Nintendo is never going to get another cent from me. They're the greediest, shittiest fucking company on the planet. The Switch with it's ports and it's fucking peer to peer subscription puts even EA to shame.

I've actually never met a non-furry who liked Conker.

Holy shit based and redpilled.

I don’t get it why they related Donte to spanish language, why?

They were in a pretty bad spot, it's reasonable that they wouldn't do that

Attached: images(2).png (500x170, 4K)

Mario Maker 2 is the biggest anti-advertisement I've ever seen. I can't believe how fucking badly multiplayer runs on that. You'd have to be legally braindead to pay for it

What went wrong here?

Who would win:
>Multi-million dollar company that have been in the business for over a hundred years
vs
>One guy with a lot of free time and interest in making a unique battle royale

Eww.

I'm only mad that she became her own character slot instead of a Villager echo

just

fucking why

Thats a pretty big fuck you.
One that comes to mind for me is putting characters with full movesets as assist characters in Smash. I can understand shit like Thwomp or Pong, but when you make full movesets for them Like Alucard and Shovel Knight, thats a giant fuck you to those fans

i think the "GUESS WE BETTER MAKE OUR OWN" was a bigger fuck you

Many of their games dont have dedicated servers.
So is expected that the online experience is dog shit

>Oh? What's that? You want a new Spyro game after the horrible Legend of Spyro "reboot" ?
>Okay, we'll make a new game and call it Spyro's Adventure
>Actually fuck you, the game has nothing to do with Spyro at all, outside of having him be an optional playable character

I'm still mad.

Attached: skylanders-spyros-adventure-review-header.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Then where does the money you pay for online go to, if not dedicated servers?

That's incredible, because I had to wait for maintenance when I got Bing Bing Wahoo Maker 2 a few days ago.

>Wanted to get MM2 for the multiplayer
>Watches it run on a stream
How the flying fuck did they make it like this and give it the ok? How intensive can a game of fucking Mario Bros be to run this bad?

Multi millionare company
Afterwards they have ((((( lawyers)))))

>having a good moveset doesn't make a good character
gotta disagree with you there
although it doesn't make up for a troll reveal plant is already well known and iconic
all it needed was a fun moveset to justify it's inclusion and it has one
nah it's really not. it's grimey but especially when they are trying to pass off ports as sequels

Shuntaro Furukawa's pocket

You get the PRIVILEGE of playing a laggy mess of an online game made by three japs because Mario is an ICONIC CHARACTER so pay up faggot.

Attached: regression.png (879x500, 75K)

>and to top it all off, they made Spyro look like a deformed gremlin, easily the absolute worst design he's ever had in the history of the franchise

It's like they were TRYING to piss off Spyro fans.

Attached: confused screaming.jpg (342x342, 9K)

Hotline Miami 2

NEW GAME BAD
OLD GAME GOOD

This moment

Attached: 2U0B0701.0.jpg (1600x900, 100K)

tbf the new game did add a lot of cutscenes and fetch quests to levels that unnecessarily pads the game and ruins the pacing a bit but i still enjoyed it

Who knowse...

Attached: 20190714_172940.png (368x574, 107K)

>Actually liked Project Spark
>Gets canned
That is the part that pissed me off.

this was super sad because if you watch the video on it it was just made by some 50 year old boomer who genuinely thought people would like it

Attached: jakOI6m.png (978x648, 1.64M)

I'm not talking about big picture stuff. Look harder at the image I posted.

>physics worse then the state of the UK
>Ugly art style
>Less features then a game a decade before its release
>4 zones that rip off of other better zones

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 70K)

Conker was more of a demonstration of how limited Spark was than anything else.
The whole thing used the exact same animations and gameplay mechanics as every other "game" on Spark

I stopped playing after Enter the Dragonfly, but I was surprised to hear that people fucking love TLOS. Not the gameplay of course, but the edgy story/love interest for Spyro. That being said, if we get a new Spyro game it will be in the style of the original trilogy and not TLOS because TLOS is considered a joke by the people who made Reignited. Cynder especially.

SHORT FOR THE HORNED REAPER

this looks pretty faithful, what's the problem?

Wrong coat color.

Attached: scrooge.jpg (316x400, 40K)

>The exact moment people realize how shit Gamefreak was going to be from that point on

Modern Sonic games. He was awesome until Adventure 2.

I'm still waiting a good 3d sonic game

Attached: 98sonic.jpg (600x600, 29K)

Thinking about how much better Dinosaur Planet looked than Starfox Adventures genuinely makes me feel sick

Attached: dplanet4.jpg (640x480, 363K)

If you think any 3D sonic game is anything other than gutter shit you're fucking dreaming. This includes Adventure 1, colors, champions.

FUCK off, kid

Adventure 1 and Shadow are based

As someone who only played bayo 1-2 And wonderful 101 i am not mad because the switch is overheating trash so it's zero interesting to buy for now fuck handheld

Wasn't Bioshock 2 universally hated? I can understand why they'd do that.

>Conker's Big Reunion
Man I missed out on this. Fuck.

But isn't that a good thing?

Attached: 61taSWbpz-L._SL1323_.jpg (770x1323, 106K)

Well, adventure 1 and 2 aren't the best games, but definitely the best from 3D.

in the 90's cartoon, on the cover and in the ending of the game, he have his blue coat

Attached: scrooge.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Attached: fire-pro-wrestling-xbox-live-arcade.jpg (590x190, 169K)

Didin't deserve the hate in retrospective after the horrible Bioshock 3, the hatred mostly came from the main antagonist being an evil sjw who torture Andrew Ryan psychologicaly but it was good to be a big daddy from begining to end

>It's another episode of Square making a series go off the rails and putting on the backburner for over a decade

Attached: 1311285182934.jpg (350x210, 8K)

It was actually a pretty decent movie. A bit cheesy but overall not bad.

Quick rundown?

Those Crazy Taxi Phone games

70 isnt 100 user

It just doesn't fucking work. There's like half a second of input delay and the game runs at half speed with constant stutters.

The game is very intentionally made to be like the cartoon. Hell, the stupid Caveboy was in it.

Attached: 1561428255186.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Attached: eagle-article-headers-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 448K)

I'm still mad.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 103K)

This right here. Fuck id and fuck Bethesda.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 263K)

Attached: attack.jpg (800x450, 237K)

>not even pierced nipples

Attached: 2311309-greatoceanfrontier.jpg (480x308, 37K)

What's this?

>write a god awful sequel novel
>make this even worse audio drama, even going to the trouble of getting the original voice casts from both the Japanese and English versions back together to record it
>all takes a gigantic shit all over FFX's characters and story
>"lol no intentions of making a sequel we just wanted to rape the lore, Happy 10th anniversary!"

The best/worst part is that the guy responsible for it all is the same guy writing the FFVII Remake. I hope he doesn't hate FFVII fans as much as he hates FFX fans.

Ruby Hearts phone game.

This

Fun fact: It's actually using Sonic Rush's engine, which isn't a bad engine, it was made with the boost mechanic in mind.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 50K)

What's Ruby Hearts?

Came to post this
But it is really only complete with the bullfrog flag in the burning, ruined, remains scattered in the game

Dragonfable > Mechquest >>>>>> the rest

>What's Ruby Hearts?
Ruby Heart* and Captain Ruby Heart. From MvC2.

Attached: RubBg.jpg (1144x917, 404K)

It's all P2P matches. Imagine 4 people with shitty internet around the world, as far away from their router as possible, trying to have a good game. You can have decent games or playing a slide show. It's more often the latter.

MML3
Donte
Conker
Shenmue 3
AM2R getting DMCA'd on Metroid's anniversary
Dark Souls 2
Valve continuing to tease people with a game/chapter that will never happen as if it gives them any sort of gamer cred or as if anyone even fucking cares about Half Life anymore
Mass Effect 3
Metroid Prime FF

Attached: big m8.jpg (1200x818, 193K)

Because the Spanish dub of the game is amazing.

>as if anyone even fucking cares about Half Life anymore
People care. I just think the majority have come to terms that it just isn't fucking happening. Especially after the writer quit and publicly put up his ending.

>Shenmue 3
Isn't out yet, the only real 'fuck you' is Epic and Deep Silver's recent dumbass decisions as publishers.
>Metroid Prime FF
Looking back, there wasn't much problems with it. Gameplay was fine, just hard as balls alone. Problem was it was a spin off for the FF, but it wasn't exactly total shit. I'm fine with an alternative protagonist to show their side, but it released at the wrong time.

Attached: Boxart_jap_bomberman-act-zero.jpg (480x676, 84K)

Nuts & Bolts

>exhibits are pre-made

Attached: ztxb.png (464x600, 595K)

Sony and Microdick sometimes try to push their new unfinished technology patents into the videogames department presentations so they would look cool to kids. But it's all just a bait to impress investors of other sectors with the "this could be big, if we bought it and did all the research"
This is dying now, as developers doing games are doing better than companies trying to invest in new imperfect tech that can only be used as gimmicks like RARE was trying to do

Today I will remind them.

Attached: c&c4 not even once.jpg (2133x1200, 1.57M)

Attached: 49E4D0C5-ACA1-4F50-B03F-7FA743038858.jpg (800x1134, 133K)

You must be 18 to post here.

delet

Attached: GunZ-2.png (620x350, 361K)

Man, sure is great being on the winning team.

Attached: 1540594355146.png (960x599, 21K)

none of this is right tho

To be fair Generations is the only good game there. Wisps are the worst addition ever to the Sonic franchise.

Didn't like it either.

I think you mean every CoD game starting with MW2

>Not posting the obligatory video
youtu.be/RYBTMs7x41I

Kingdom Hearts 3.

Taking down AM2R around the same time really upset me. Yeah we got that one on the 3DS, but I still think it was AM2R that instigated the creation of that game. The timing was too perfect. The whole thing gave me an even more sour taste of Nintendo in my mouth. They're slowly turning me against them. The Switch may be my last console of theirs.

Riot scrapping the IP potential of Runeterra to cater to koreans who think video games are a sport. They will probably squander the IP until no one even remembers what League of Legends was

Brawl ATs were fine. It's when he started making them more playable esque is when he fucked up. He did this first with fucking Ridley in Smash 4. The only boss in the game KO able, with a stock icon to boot in the result screen. Now the AT's act like that too, KO able with hurt sounds. That's really shitty imo. They have MIi costumes now, they even made a new model for KKR to make him playable the next game after. Miis should have just been in Brawl and ATs repurposed into Mii costumes instead of ever making ATs at this point.

Which is coming from a person that doesn't give a shit for any other AT'd characters being playable. Sakurai just fucked up with ATs since Smash 4, starting with Ridley playable esque characteristics.

That would imply that the combat wasn’t atrocious to begin with

The fact that complaining about Assist trophies leads to a “Fuck you, take it or leave it” from anyone says a lot about how people view assists trophies

Alucard was considered a playable character before being replaced by a clone and ended up an assist trophy instead
That’s why he had more shit to do then most other assist trophy characters

I'M CHUMS WITH THE DUNGEON KEEPER

Keep crying Barry. Cry forever.

The Spanish dub is the best way to play the game. No seriously.
youtu.be/TPKHxbOg19s

>It was so much in character for EA to do this that no one got surprised

Attached: & Conker.jpg (1280x720, 224K)

yep, it's him

Attached: smash-assist-trophy.jpg (1000x563, 90K)

>made by some 50 year old boomer who genuinely thought people would like it

Sauce on that?

Just spit me in the face, will you?

Attached: twofoot_ss1.png (1040x605, 603K)

What game is this?

This fucking bullshit

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 890K)

How many games have sequels on phones by the way?

Way more than there should be.

>Rayman 4 never.

Fucking hell Ubishit.

youtu.be/RMHRWrVMJRA

Figureheads. It's already dead.

>Got the design exactly how I picture him to be in a game released this generation
>Only shows up for one major scene and disappears to a background character
God fucking damn it.

Silent Hills and it's not even close

Nani!?!

It ain't just Chaos, every character in that game is fucked beyond belief.

I like to pretend it just never happened.

How much do they even sell? I know Gacha shit and Mom games basically run the market now, but mobile sequels of existing titles are never talked about in the internet

Really? Similar cases like Breath of Fire 6 exist a lot more than I thought?

if you're still here

Attached: fried fish.png (2433x819, 185K)

t. coprophile

ninja gaiden 3 and diablo immortal

He's rich as hell, he's going to have more than one coat.

This fucking travesty.
youtube.com/watch?v=xyJI_uFRZSY

Attached: Fuckingdisgusting.jpg (825x464, 64K)

I'm not even a diehard fan of Silent Hill and what happened to PT and Silent Hills still makes me mad to this day. The only horror game that scared me in the last decade and it was a demo for a game that never came out.

i wonder how many people actually gave enough of a shit after the massive letdown that infinite was to actually try the dlc
They where hyping it as this massive plot twist that would tie everything together, im sure is shit but i cant bring myself to give a fuck, they just cant kill the franchise any more than they have already i guess

i mean the characters in the book the game is parodying act exactly like that all the time

Today I will remind them

Attached: half_life_2.jpg (1191x671, 174K)

jesus christ that looks like garbage

>we finally get a good 3d castlevania

I will be forever angry about this.

Attached: dungeonkeepermobile.jpg (593x395, 102K)

overwatch in general

>check memecritic scores
>0.3 user score
Damn, this game must really be that bad then.

youtube.com/watch?v=R0fXt1-GQfY

Attached: images.jpg (299x169, 10K)

Sixteen years.

Attached: FUCKOFF.png (846x470, 842K)

>after he's done with BGE2
So never.

Attached: 1556467800151.jpg (1080x985, 170K)

>Ten years without a new game
>Guess we'll have to make our own

Attached: gqzsoz1vkxdihtcrocju.jpg (728x490, 39K)

Beyond Good & Evil """2"""

Attached: french liar showing off 10 year old concept art while his buddies laugh at you.jpg (1280x961, 56K)

>muh H cups

Porn is the single best thing to come out of overwatch. Never even touched the game yet must've busted a nut to each female character at least 10 times.

Attached: 1543796134994.gif (500x372, 196K)

Sadly, too obscure for Yea Forums to care about often.

Attached: sample_09122cc4c2f865f00b5cfb4cd3d59022.jpg (850x1511, 189K)

It's better that it will never come out, honestly. Now that all this punk post-apocalyptic shit is in style they will absolutely RUIN everything.

>Fantasy Life
Fuck this gay earth.

Yes.

I'm still mad.

Attached: file.png (275x350, 229K)

This one was worse since they completely lied about what the game would be like:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLWLdO9GLWM

I'm glad Banjo is finally getting the attention he deserves

Attached: image.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

FUCK YOU

Sonic Forces ruins the flow Sonic was having oh and Dragons Dogma Online not being released in the west

Nobody gives a shit about bioshook 2

nintendolife.com/news/2019/05/former_rare_developer_shares_new_details_about_conkers_cancelled_sequel
still wished we got this game

I don't hate the new prequel, I just hate Michel Ancel.

Pokemon Sword and Shield on the Nintendo Switch

Reminder before Smash 4 that Capcom totally swept Mega Man under the rug:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-uQXruMYrM

>Conker very quickly finds another love interest
Quite the James Bond type, eh? New girl every week.

>Game that is filled with constant controversy every other week
>But at the same time caters to a lot of degenerate fetishes I like
I hate how this game has that hold over me.

Worth it for the rap

The game being stuck on the fucking Ouya.

Attached: 20913810d431dae64c24e70fa37a7e85_original.png (1552x873, 222K)

I agree
another reason why shovelknight bros are based

I'm hoping the Casino update gives it a final redemption but yeah those flying bikes and cars ruined the fucking game for me.
>trying to deliver cargo with motorcycle gang
>some fag in a flying bike swoops in and kills us all since there's no way to lock in on them while driving

Attached: image.jpg (1600x900, 558K)

i dont give a shit what journalists say
atleast the old GOW's where games

Attached: 9200000088671344.jpg (550x694, 79K)

Just wank it to the porn and don't buy the game.

EZ.

Old GoW did not shit on prior games in the franchise as "less mature". New developers can get fucked.

Megaman Legends 3.

Wind Waker preview after the GC Zelda techdemo
I was mad, and I'm still mad

Fuck you Adventure 2 was great, Heroes was where everything started going downhill.

>Boy this 1 vs 100 game is a lot of fun, even my family is buying xbox live gold just to play it because it's so good!
>I know, let's cancel it after this season and never speak about it again despite being the most interactive online game microsoft has ever made, that should bring in more revenue!
I'm still mad.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x800, 155K)

>get excited that this game is finally starting production back up
>E3 footage makes it look like garbage and nothing like the original
I miss when E3 2008 was my only knowledge of this game.

I plan on doing that but I want to be on the camp of completely hating the game but I wanted feeding and weight gain to be the norm for art in this series and we finally got it with the cream Pokemon

>dat face 17 seconds in
It feels like it's been years since the last time I have seen it.

Wait a minute, this is incredible.

Now I really want Capcom to make a Zorro game.

That's adorable. Clearly you never got your shepard alive after destroy you sad pleb. Try harder.

Attached: 1380005085350.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

Was Hoodlums Revenge any good?

Every time there’s an unskippable cutscene of any kind, is the devs giving the middle finger to their fans.

There was probably some hype if you look pass the shitty designs. We didn't know it be BK Gummi Car Builder at the time. I just recently played it and I hated it. I felt like my life was being suck out of me playing it.

As like as it's just the initial viewing of the cutscene. Players can fuck off if they skip it the first time.

That's fucking annoying.

I'm convinced something happened mid development.

The multiplayer was fun. Too bad the remake for xbox 360 took out all the different game modes in favor in just having one.

>The refugee mode where the squirrels had to cross the border under heavy fire from the Tediz
>Caveman vs dinos
>That massive bunker complex in free for all mode
>Heist mode

At least the design for the Tediz in the remake looked cool

Attached: tediz.png (568x469, 301K)

I don't really see how this is a fuck you. They had an IP, they should've at least tried going somewhere bigger with it. I'm not really familiar with anything Artix past AQW circa 2011 though.

I have an Adventure Quest book in my room right now. It's weird that it all sort of disappeared.

You're joking, the redesign of the Tediz is god awful.

Prime and 2D are not the same thing.
SR was going on independently of this.
The jump the gun announcement for Prime 4, however, probably was a damage control alongside getting early adopters

Came here to post this.

tfw dynamax alcremie won't absorb you like a slime and giggle as you slowly turn into a permanent living part of him or her

Attached: 1562812647.tinyfiend_creampufflol50.png (957x1450, 659K)

>Ywn feel them seeping into every single part of your body

Dude SR was in development for at least 3 years, if not longer.

Why live bro

Attached: FB_IMG_1563063480335.jpg (720x541, 43K)

Actually, Alucard was going to be the ONLY Castlevania rep. Sakurai went back when he realized Simon made more sense for a game primarily filled with Nintendo content that they take more content from the Nintendo franchise releases.

>tfw all the inevitable "Alakazam wants to put his spoons in Alcremie" doujins

Attached: 1393666897376.gif (500x368, 286K)

I'm still mad

Attached: Mvci_logo.png (250x154, 64K)

t. Zeal

The original brainlet filter
The only criticism of this game is WAAAAH IT WASN'T A PLATFORMER

wow good bait haha

Attached: 1559630415660.png (485x443, 22K)

Kind of want to know what David Jaffe thinks of Cory Balrog shitting all over the older games yet having the gall to use the license for brand recognition. Absolutely gutless act in my opinion.

Even as an open-world kart-building challenge-driven game, it had a lot of issues.

>before this became canon, sfm artists were shipping her smothered by widows giant ass.

It's kind of a dick move.

Jaffe is in director hell for making a bunch of flops, it's in his best interests not to get pissy about anything.

I still think GoW1 was amazing, self-contained entity that managed to be counter-culture and appeal to culture all at once, and the sequels had zero ideas to add once they booted Jaffe out to have the committee design a self-sustaining franchise. No ideas at all.

people are still doing that, that comic didn't change anything.

Fuck. You.
>opoooooh I want kratos and dante and shaq, but ewwww no cardboard NINTENDO

it had a really good first mission

Attached: Beachdead.jpg (598x344, 53K)

>vault boy thumbs up
>using an IP you own but didn't create to reference another IP you own but didn't create
weird and gross

Attached: 1555606772905.png (800x600, 647K)

All of it, it's all of it. Don't bargain. It's the fact that it exists in the form it does.

>vault boy thumbs up
No, you need to stop posting.

I don't give a shit about Keen, but that just makes it all the weirder that they're dredging it back up.
What's the point of using something for brand recognition when your target audience doesn't recognize the brand, and those that do recognize it are sneering out of principled contempt?

The hand of evil strikes again.
>EA logo intensifies

It was for xbox, not xbox 360.

Literally everything Konami did after 2009

she's doing it the same exact way the vault boy does, it's clearly a reference. you need to stop posting

Attached: vb.png (1116x1143, 393K)

Scrooge's coat isn't blue!

Speaking of awful DLC.

Evil Within: The Assignment, i felt cheated and didn't even finish after i noticed its all about shitty stealth with scripted boss.

Attached: TEWA_1[1].jpg (620x400, 245K)

It's a thumbs up. Just stop posting.

look at the other arm, idiot

I'm not a DuckTales expert but I prefer the left. He looks dumb on the right.

nuTifa

Attached: sad.jpg (355x355, 50K)

this shit right here

Attached: file.png (500x500, 572K)

>It's LBP2 but worse in every single way

Attached: 9135011_sd.jpg (550x550, 89K)

>When you really think about it, characters are just functions.

I knew the game was immediately DOA at that very second.

It's a shame they had to bury the entire franchise with it.

>people ship her as a lesbian
>wtf Blizzard is confirming her as a lesbian? i'm so angry!!

Attached: 1562711348185.jpg (350x397, 46K)

>guy who said that quits Capcom and then starts working for Marvel
hmm I wonder if he had specific motivations for saying that hmm

Well at least they greenlit those remasters that will probably never actually get released

Attached: cncpaw.png (1880x206, 59K)

>Normalizing mental illness
Sounds harmless but does not justify it.

>mid

Rare confirmed it was planned this way from pretty much the start, you can even watch some super duper pre-alpha stuff on Rare-Replay

Oh you could see it in his face that it killed him to say it, but he swallowed the company load like a good little shill.

why the fuck weren't they upfront about it then

tfw the mobile version is probably going to be the only simcity game for the foreseeable future, if not the last one entirely

Attached: 1561264082143.jpg (512x512, 134K)

What IS Will Wright up to right now?

lol still absolutely no argument if you dare to challenge the hivemind opinion.
Why was it bad? Keep in mind that people had made their mind up about this game before it even released.

Diablo 3

Silent Hill5

Yeah I'm still angry.

Yeah I agree that the later games weren't very imaginative and added barely anything new to the formula, but surely they could have gone in a different direction than generic mature over the shoulder Sony exclusive #54920 and publicly shit all over the older games in the process.

it probably wasnt going to be any good anyways but yeah

>poorfag

Cutting the multiplayer modes was a shame but the MP we got was still a good time.

I loved the N64 multiplayer levels. My biggest issue was the censorship, it was more censored than the N64 version. And I had no clue, especially when it was initially called Live & Uncut. But at least you can unlock potty mouth for multiplayer... yay... sarcasm.
Odd it wasn't on the Rare Replay, except the the N64 version.
It truly looked that good, even playing it today I'm amazed how the visuals looked

The only possible reasoning I can think of is Endermol/NBC wanting too much money for renewing the licence as they saw how popular it was and all they saw was money signs, so Microsoft decided to pretend it never happened.

It's just corporations being out of touch as usual. It's similar to how Toei pretty much killed off all interest in Dragonball FighterZ

The levels are large, barren and dull. The physics aren't particularly polished because when you make a vehicle-centric game who wants anything to feel good? It's a cult classic platforming IP dedicated to sub-par racing missions. I wouldn't say most of the gummi ship crap in Kingdom Hearts ruins the game but I don't think it's why most people show up, you know what I'm saying? Perhaps the worst part is the classic Banjo Kazooie Whimsy is just DEAD. The entire game is full of the raw cynicism and bitterness Rare had after being bought out. It is a sincerely morbid game.

Look, if you haven't actually played it you are contrarianing up the wrong tree. Watching a LP of the intro will bore your shit right out. The plot is literally about a PC Headed LORD OF GAMES who makes Banjo and Grunty spar for his amusement. Nuts and Bolts isn't even interesting in a so bad it's good way. It's a black hole of anti-fun.

Attached: 4e5.png (504x706, 393K)

>get both GOTYs of LBP 1 and 2
>each game has over $30 worth of DLC
>buy LBP3 for PS4
>all GOTY DLC gone
From what I know it will still carry over the DLC for the PS3 version. But for PS4 if you have made levels from the last two games with the GOTY DLC, LBP3 will lock you out from editing your levels.

Attached: 1517937153665.jpg (140x250, 9K)

Play and beat the fucking game. Tell me if you're having fun.

Dude the majority of that entire cinematic universe should anger you

Not only did I buy LBP2 day one and get the base version of LBP1 for free in which I eventually just bought the DLC that way because I liked the game enough but the old levels that were made between LBP1 and 2 got fucked up in the transition to LBP3.

No one mentioned the conman and Mighty Number 2 yet?
Fuck just remembering it makes me mad. If I recall there was a promo video for the kickstarter where he talked about "making our dreams come true". I know it shouldn't but it still makes me angry. Heck it took a while for me to get over it and be able to play anything else this overrated hack ever made.

I'd enjoy it a bit more if you didn't have to constantly edit your vehicles.

Fuck every single person responsible for this

Attached: diablo-immortal-art.jpg (1920x1080, 1.19M)

People will forever forget their entrance into the gameing world was stealing Donkey Kong from its original developer. Settled "outside of court"

They try to muffle their routes by saying they where a playing card company, but anyone who can connect a dot can understand that means you're part of the gambling industry, not to mention the implications of owning love hotels

Attached: 1561284697959.gif (538x540, 2.85M)

I mean, if your character becomes an AT, they can't become a DLC fighter. They have a chance at becoming playable in a future game of course, but the reason people were so salty over Ultimate is because Smash 6 probably won't be as full as Ultimate and if they're cutting existing characters then the chance of fan favorite new ones getting in are even lower. Isaac becoming an Assist Trophy for the third game in a row is unironically worse for Golden Sun fans than if he didn't appear at all, because then he wouldn't be explicitly deconfirmed for DLC (especially since the DLC for this game is meant to be franchises with no proper representation, boosting his chances even higher).

Attached: this kills the WoW.jpg (832x1200, 323K)

Gameplay is good, just gotta get past the look of it

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5

You make it seem like it was Capcoms idea and he switched sides.

Why do I remember this cover art looking way different?

Teppen feels like a fuck you

Fuck you, Teppen is actually good.

Of course it was because he was trying to white knight some random slut.

More like he said it to cozy up to his new employers.

Is there an link to the archived thread where the shit storm happened? I have to see it.

There was much, much more straight porn of her than lesbian porn.

This is how ALL wojak variants get "popular." One person spams the fucking shit out of them until newfags who don't know better spread it. I think boomer wojak is the worst of all just because it's a blatant marketing campaign that worked. There are people who "ironically" bought Monster drinks just to play into the forced meme.

Teppen looks cool, though. Digital card games aren't me, but I appreciate how cool the card art looks. If only there was actually screenshots of it online.

You can shut up now.

wrong board
also wrong answer

The removal of tix

Attached: savbed.png (407x466, 175K)

Do the Origins games not count

>I bought a Switch
>Nintendo is never going to get another cent from me.

This shit. This shit right here. I will not forgive Capcom until they decide to revive it.

Attached: mmlegends3.jpg (600x375, 211K)

>absolute opposite of Pokemon
>they will actually defend every glaring flaw
The act of Pokémon fans NOT defending Game Freak is extremely, EXTREMELY recent, user. The casual fan defended XY, they defended the half-assed remake that was ORAS, they defended the nonstop railroad that was Sun and Moon, they defended the Ultra Changes™ of USUM, and they defended every bit of LGPE.

The only reason things have changed is because they're culling 'mons and not including all of them in a mainline game for the first time ever (not counting LGPE as mainline here because it was a blatant Kanto shill game not indicative of future titles, becoming a secondary series of terrible remakes at worst), which is the crimson flag that I honestly thought GF wouldn't be dumb enough to do. Now that [random fan's favorite] is potentially on the chopping block, and that even if they're in Sword and Shield they could be on the chopping block in the next game, people who have been complacent through the entire slow decline are suddenly paying attention.
Honestly there's a 50/50 shot that everyone will forget by the game's release and the game will sell about as much as normal. Hoping that isn't the case, but after seeing people eat up LGPE my hopes aren't high.

Attached: 1520620048887.jpg (245x206, 17K)

After the Switch retard

Everything you described was part of that godawful arcade game that killed the series for decades. Of course they aren't going to go back to that when it was an objective failure in every way.

It's even worse for Isaac because remember he actually wasn't in Sm4sh at all. Relegated to 2 songs and a few stickers.

A return as an assist trophy really felt like a raw deal. He polled extremely well, he's a Nintendo owned character and the IP did pretty well when it came onto the scene. All it amounted to was Sakurai effectively saying, "Oh I didn't know they cared about this guy so much! Well, I guess we can bring him back as an assist trophy, then."

But yeah at this point; not being playable in Ultimate is really the death knell. The next smash, if there even is one, is not going to have a roster this insane and I really wouldn't bank on anything Golden Sun at that time.

>if there even is one,
Nintendo understands this is a console seller. They will make one and put as many third parties in as possible.

Not to mention that there's nothing to show for it in the case of cutting down the available Pokemon in the game. The game doesn't look extremely polished. They've recycled old models and animations. The game doesn't even depart from the gameplay formula in any meaningful or interesting way from as far as we can tell. It's literally just the next generation of Pokemon with extremely cut content.

I don't think the next revealing news bits are going to calm the fire either. Prepare for another generation that has 60-80 Pokemon with 5-10 mythics/legendaries. The designs we've seen so far are passable, but nothing to write home about.

Oh come on, don't you own a phone?

What's sad is that it's perfect for me, if it loads quickly then I want something like that on my phone.

It's just fucking baffling they thought that anyone at Blizzcon would be excited for it.

The sad part is is that the game is REALLY good. Like as good as it possibly could be. Tons of unlockables, secrets, alternate paths, coop bonuses, tons of unique arenas with unique mechanics, great gunplay and even early missions are difficult. It’s a really good fucking game that just got shit in by Metroid Tards because “hurrr where’s Samus”

The biggest one is Ass Effect 3 followed closely by Duke Nukem Forever.
The one I hate the most is Diablo 3.

Have you even played it? It plays like Metroid prime.

Phil "FUCK YOU" Fish

>cuts your experience gain in half a third of the way into the story
>just subscribe bro!

SUCK MY DICK
CHOKE ON IT

Gen 5 began the downward spiral though.

I've forgotten everything about Tortanic. It's not brought up constantly like all of the other trainwrecks despite practically naming the genre. All of it is lost to history.

Nobody wants a jrpg protagonist from a second rate game that was mediocre at best. I'm sure there will be salty GSfags crying about Joker but Persona is everywhere. GS is dead and rotting with a nostalgic fanbase. Chrono would soon have a better chance than that lame fuck Isaac or Felix.

Gen V just had shitty Pokémon designs and making the shitty split version practice even shittier to atone for, they clearly had a lot of effort put in.

Image in the dictionary for wasted potential. Any Mario RPG after Dream Team has been a fuck you honestly.

Attached: b914d523-0d19-4f7a-aaec-8bdd7ab8a6b1_1.ad5ae82cfaa7377057c4a839410a52fd.jpg (450x450, 60K)

>GSfags are the only people upset about a FoTM character like Joker being in Smash
lol

Backing a game is like preordering with even more risk. Backers shouldn't just get preorder bonuses, they should get backer-exclusive bonuses too.

except for the remakes. They were good. Kind of a fuck you that we didn't get a partners in time remake though

BW started the trend of shitty linear regions and over-the-top stories.

Because Ohmori knew he couldn't do better than BW2. Game Freak was never up to snuff so of course it would all go downhill after the best games in the mainline.

It was extremely underwhelming and a lot of narrative choices pissed me off
Worst offender was this piece of fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=Ylkw6UE3-7w

But you cant tell me that it was worse than fucking Color Splash, at least the gameplay in PJ was good

if only...

Attached: 236-2367843_hd-wallpaper-mario-luigi-paper-jam.jpg (840x605, 309K)

You think people shit on the game because it didn't have Samus? People shit on the game because they wanted a real Metroid game.

>and over-the-top stories.
nigger did you even play Platinum

>trash casual content blatantly designed around multiplayer with zero singleplayer application
>no exploration or anything that's a staple of metroid games
>all ontop of a terrible looking POS that shat on Samus as a character by making her incompetent

And don't give me crap about how they tried making her look cool. The final boss is literally her slowly rolling around in ball form, doing NOTHING to attack you. They basically made her a giant slow target for no reason.

The plot was very bare bones
shoulda been this.

Did this shit ever come out? Or was it just cancelled?

You never owned a wii u troglodyte

Here's your (You)

That still fucking hurts. Sonic Team is somehow even more inept than Game Freak.

Attached: Defeat.png (661x663, 713K)

>BGE2 aka "Ubisoft wouldn't greenlight me unless I turn it into another online sandboxy ubisoft experience"

Considering it's probably will flop hard because the fans already hate it and newcomers don't know shit about it. I guess we are never getting a new 3D Rayman ever again.

I can still hear the collective sighs of disappointment during the reveal.

Shit taste. The right looks great.

I refuse to believe this isn't some guy at Ubisoft fucking with Michel

This

Despite what people think, holding out IP IS a lucrative manouver. Mostly because it stops OTHERS from making money out of it.

So basically Microsoft thought of "We COULD risk it with a true-to-fans new instalment of this IP. Or we could AT LEAST keep Nintendo/Other Company from doing so which is way easier"

It was a financial and management failure.
Mass effect 3 was the biggest expectation failure in a game.
I think valve probably didn't make a Half Life 3 because they saw how many shit games came out on the third entry that they were scared of it.

Sonic Generations was unironically the best 3D Sonic game we're ever gonna get.

Attached: just bake me into a fucking pie already.jpg (480x362, 14K)

Chaos actually looks amazing and with cool water effects.
>could have really been used for a fantastic boss fight highlighting the Hedgehog Engine 2
>Nah man, we need to ruse Havok and reuse the Metal Sonic battle twice.

I refuse to believe Forces took as long as they claim. It just REEKS of "Development got halted because nobody knew what to do and then was re-started way later with a short deadline."

>chaos doesn't even have a physical model in-game

Attached: IMG_20190315_085407.jpg (354x423, 19K)

post the taco bell/doritos virgil fight one before the thread 404s

Technically all the cutscenes are done with in-game assets, but still. The fact they had that great model for 2 short cutscenes feels like an absolute waste.

I had no idea what Commander Keen was before this thread, but I looked at gameplay from previous games and the trailer for the upcoming revival, and for a series I've never even played this makes me sad.

Attached: sad.gif (500x255, 426K)

>Tails beat Chaos 4
>Tails cowers in fear at Chaos 0
I will never not be angry at this.

Attached: EHHHHHH.gif (400x389, 842K)

It's clearly obvious.

>We have seen concepts and test footage of BG&E2 for years, and we have seen the project constantly been greenlighted and cancelled numerous times.

>When it finally seems to have a more solid confirmation of being in development, it looks NOTHING like the planned concepts and it's a prequel
>Also just happens to have a bunch of multiplayer and online elements and create a character that were never part of the original's charm.

Basically it's obvious Ubi saw that the BG&E name could generate some attention, but suits insisted that it had to be basically another Far Cry/Assasins' Creed with taking animals and wouldn't give the thumbs up to Ancel unless he bended over and accepted it.

It'd would also exapline all those silly "You fans can help us!" approach at marketing. Ubisoft probably has zero hopes nor what to do any actual effort on BG&E2 and will immediatly go "SEE? Nobody bought it, we were right to never back this up fully!" just like the original.