ITT: Games that actually need a remaster

Attached: wbhq4zxmxv701.jpg (600x746, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

community.pcgamingwiki.com/files/file/840-dead-space-mouse-fix/
store.steampowered.com/app/434050/
store.steampowered.com/app/561730/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

???

did you reply to this thread by accident?

No it fucking doesn't. It plays and looks great on PC.

Console faggots constantly begging for remasters because they buy a fucking console that locks them out of old games is annoying as fuck. Stop begging for remasters you stupid niggers. Stop being fucking retarded and buying gimped hardware.

GTA IV

A port to current and coming consoles would be neat. Other than that, if you play on pc, you can just up the resolution in the settings.

Attached: 81Jru7oViWL._SL1500_.jpg (1305x1500, 255K)

Attached: Castlevania_ Symphony of the Night.png (600x800, 947K)

>actually need a remaster
no it doesn't faggot.

Attached: Dead Space 2016-12-16 14-54-21-398.jpg (3600x2025, 1.34M)

Xbox is actually objectively more powerful than what you would consider a high-end rig. PC can't compare beside a few niche details.

burnout 3 with paradise graphics

Remastering this would remind the Wooke people that EA ruined the series as a whole and left the game on a BS cliffhanger and ran it into the ground.

You want to replay it with great grafix?
Get it on PC you console pleb

This and Nier are all I want. I don't want to buy a PS3 just for these two games.

Xbone you mean?
Not the 360 which the game came out on right?
You nich nigger

Play it on PC you stupid fuck. Both this and the sequel definitely do not need remasters. God damn consoles cucks.

You don't need to buy a PS3 retard, just use RPCS3, Demon's Souls actually runs great on it.

>Xbox is actually objectively more powerful than what you would consider a high-end rig

Attached: 1298865182843.jpg (382x444, 14K)

Prototype

Attached: 97-1552422140.jpg (546x819, 45K)

Wrong, unless done perfectly by the original developers who knew exactly what lighting, sound, tone etc. are the ones behind it. With viceral being non existent thanks to EA, any other hands that touch it will ruin something.

Attached: 1482877176327.png (640x979, 762K)

Attached: mega_man_2_nes_custom_cover_by_sairot247_dc0kohm.png (750x1064, 968K)

Attached: 87-1552687842.jpg (585x877, 126K)

Saints Row 2 with the updated features, vehicles and clothing from 3 would be an instant 10/10.

Attached: Saints_Row_2_Game_Cover.jpg (266x374, 31K)

but it already has a remaster

Attached: TH.jpg (312x343, 15K)

Attached: Dino_Crisis.jpg (315x316, 18K)

Attached: 66-1552852919.jpg (768x1152, 84K)

How is it that Dead Space manages to hold up so well visually for a 360 game?

kendra's hair at the opening needs a higher poly count. And the clone soldier needs to be fixed. anything else is perfect already.

Old school PC rainbow six games

>EA bankrolled this game and gave visceral the means and freedom to make this
dumbshit.

EA's responsible for some of the best games in gaming history. When visceral shot themselves in the foot by making 2:electric boogaloo and 3 - the game I will never play, what were they supposed to do?

Why do so many people say this? I played the game for the first time a few months ago and it looked and played great.

like pretty much every "old" game that still looks good. Lighting.

unless they fix the broken mess of synergies after patch 1.10 leading to mono-damage builds in a game that has immunities, there's no need.

Also the droprates were terrible. This game becamse pure statistics at hardcore mode.

based opinion

Can't get past the first door after the elevator when playing above 60 fps and other areas as well as bad mouse support ect. Graphically it's fine though.

>When visceral shot themselves in the foot by making 2:electric boogaloo and 3 - the game I will never play, what were they supposed to do?
Nigger they're the one's who killed them you fucking EA apologist.
>There are now EA apologists
FUCK

It was ugly when it came out, and the controls could use an update, but everything else about it was amazing.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1440x900, 308K)

Cause they were forced to make 2 more "ACTION" and 3 "COOP" by EA them selfs.

are there any mods to make Dead Space and Dead Space 2 look better on PC? been thinking about replaying these games for a while

it doenst, Try it myself. And the 60fps patch only make speed game x2.

You are so dense.
>no other publisher has made deadspace 1
There's your answer, dumbass Yea Forums poster

>visceral were made to do XYZ
yeah. no they didn't.

Nier is pretty goddamn good but idk if it's worth buying a PS3 for.

Now that Demon's Souls has lost it's netplay it's hard to recommend as well.

This

Lighting almost always trumps texture fidelity. Modding a Bethesda game reveals how quickly you can make a trash looking video game look beautiful with a decent ENB preset and some weather mods.

It doesn't. Textures are flat. Lighting is pretty low quality. Its big problem is no PBR. Dead Space would benefit greatly from it but it came out too early so now it just looks really dated instead.

Nvidia users can force AA & HBAO+ with Nvidia Inspector, look that up

nigga you be needing glasses

Yeah I played the Steam version recently and it needed three separate fixes to get everything working properly.

>they were forced to make 2 more "ACTION"
Visceral said they toned down the "horror" in response to criticisms of the first game. EA didn't make them do it.
>and 3 "COOP" by EA them selfs
This one is complete crap. EA never asked for co-op. Co-op is actually something Visceral wanted to do from the very start. Co-op was originally planned to be in the first game.

>yeah. no they didn't.
Yeah they did you faggot nigger, multible podcast of that meat head that works for SLEDGEHAMMER™ (Was the boss at Visceral) confirmed this and the lackluster freeeedom they had with the game
Limitations of the 360(No HDD) and shit demanded from EA made the game a crippled baby boomer that couldnt live up to the hype of game 1 or 2

can you tell me which fixes?

Because they are consolecucks who can't play it in native 4k.

Attached: Dead Space 2014-03-14 20-46-34-64.jpg (3840x2160, 1.25M)

>This just in: when game bombs a failing studio will usually point fingers at other factors other than self.

You 100% have no industry experience. Don't talk to me again and dont speak for others when you haven't got a clue.

Lost Planet 2. The ideal scenario would be a Lost Planet 1/2 collection with the Akrid mode and any other things missing from 1 being added to 2 so all the online players can stay together in the one game.

There was one to get the camera to follow the mouse properly, another to get that first door to work correctly and some kind of widescreen fixer.

hmm the screenshot you posted doesn't help your case m8

I've got an i7 and a 1070 and I can't get DeS to run well in RPCS3. I've put substantial research and effort into it. I don't know what sorcery some people do to make it work.

I'll speak to you however I please Niggerboy
>You have no industry xp
You do faggot?
>I Worked at farmville

The only obviously bad thing is the texture of the suit's health bar.

Remember to lock your framerate to 60 when playing on PC

Attached: crewdeck.webm (700x392, 2.87M)

I worked at a company which was helping another company have a shit game. when that company released said shit game, it was obviously everyone else's fault. If you were anything more than just a retarded kid, you'd remember that almost all those companies always blame outside factors when a game bombs.

Selective bias / confirmation bias is so easy to tell with simpler people....

But you just want to hate EA because IRONICALLY you think that EA kills games, instead of actually funding them, and whipping stupid developers with milestones so they dont get bogged down into development hell.

that room is so fucking good. I cannot walk into that room and not look in awe of what is going on (After I've killed the necromorphs ofc.)

Prooobably hte best room in any video game ever made. Except maybe the mirror room in SH3.

It's actually fundamentally broken on PC because mouse sensitivity is tied to frame rate which is uncapped. If the game is allowed to run at a high frame rate, mouse sensitivity is completely fucked. This is incompetent programming, plain and simple. Mouse sensitivity issues can be mitigated by capping the frame rate, but the only in-game option limiting frame rate is the vertical sync option, and rather than limiting frame rate to the monitor's refresh rate as it should, this option limits the frame rate to half the monitor's refresh rate. Again, it's just incompetent programming.

So, in theory, the game could use a remaster to fix all of these glaring bugs. In reality, though, remasters of PC games tend to be even more broken than original releases because they're almost always re-ports of the latest console versions or other kinds of cash-grabs by lazy developers. If Dead Space were "remastered", they probably wouldn't fix any of these issues. They would just introduce new ones.

let me guess, you also donated money to Tim Schaeffer and are a believer of the Star Citizen cult?

Because you are OBVIOUSLY more expert at bankrolling games than people that do that as a fulltime profession. A whole international company with hundreds of people with degrees and superior intelligence. Yeah.

ITT: noobs

Attached: Quarantine_DOS_07.png (640x400, 36K)

>burnout 3
BASED and lazy generation -pilled

This only makes EA look retarded for funding anthem and andromeda

Literally install one .dll and the whole issue is fixed. I played the game at 144FPS with no issue.

community.pcgamingwiki.com/files/file/840-dead-space-mouse-fix/

no dead space has problems on pc, mouse, fov

Yeah, I know, PCGW is great, and the article on Dead Space is particularly good.

It doesn't mean the game isn't broken on PC though. The fact that we can patch it into something playable with unofficial mods doesn't mean the developers were qualified to release a PC port.

>wanting EA to touch dead space again after what they did to 3
they would just outsource the remaster to some chink studio that would ruin it

The Witcher 1 could use one, with the features they originally intended to include finally being put into it.

>mouse

Use a controller, as the game was intented to play, retards.

can't disagree. But to blame everything on some higher entity is the mark of a lesser thinking individual.

Huuuh the banks durrr, hurrr publisher burr, hurr the gubmint/left/right dichotomy durrr/da jooos

instead of: what the fuck did I do wrong today. Simpletons always seem to have severe difficulty for introspection and seem unable to view the world beyond just their tiny narrative viewbox.

Guess you also watch a lot of tv huh?

>Using A controller
>Not using A STEERING WHEEL

Yeah, you can use a controller. And yet this still isn't an excuse for releasing a broken game.

>not using a HOTAS

Pleb

3DRealms.
Wake.
The.
Fuck.
Up.
You.
Stupid.
Cowards.

Attached: 3124095-duke-nukem-3d-megaton-edition-available-now-on-pla_6dqu.1920.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Delta Force: Black Hawk Down
Panzerfront Bis

They sold the IP to Randy "please piss on my face in a public toilet" Bitchford.
Duke's pretty much fucked.

3D Realms don't have rights to Duke Nukem though, Gearbox does.

if you go to the docks in either this or the second game, you get 60fps. I have no idea why this game hasn't been remastered yet.

Attached: infamous.jpg (800x1100, 142K)

Attached: mb.jpg (220x311, 25K)

It blows my mind that Randy bought the rights and hasn't done anything with them. Especially something stupid like Douk in Battleborn

We’ll get a second sun remaster before that

????
store.steampowered.com/app/434050/
store.steampowered.com/app/561730/

Did you forget the stupid bulletstorm re-release with the douk player charatcer mode?
That was pretty damn stupid.

Didn't even realize he was in Bulletstorm.

Attached: Shadow-Man-Free-Download.jpg (472x464, 133K)

>update visuals
>make climbing a little less janky
>DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING ELSE

Would be wonderful.

Attached: thief 2.png (252x306, 104K)