Any kino martial arts games that aren't fightans? Anything that actually requires any kind of skill?

Any kino martial arts games that aren't fightans? Anything that actually requires any kind of skill?

Attached: Dragon.jpg (600x399, 43K)

>martial arts

Attached: martial artist destroyed.webm (480x320, 2.49M)

Jackie Chan Stuntmaster for PS1

FUCK

Max Payne with the Kung Fu mod

Anybody remember that Jet Li game on ps2?

Is this the movie where he's been on a village with literally his new wife and wife's son but in reality he's a cold blood murderer from one assasin family?
I watched that shit on Youtube when i had nothing to do and loved every bit of it.

>Martial artists fighting each other
Yes

Shaolin Monks

Enter the Matrix and Path of Neo. Not deep by any means, but still fun.

Yes,
GOD HAND

You know, Pat Smith ALSO does martial arts.

>fighting games don’t require skill.
Why is it always the people who can’t learn spacing and punishing always saying that fighting games suck?
I get it if you don’t like that you can’t land a sick 24 hit combo on people, but at least learn to space and punish. Blocking can save your life.
Stop not liking fighting games. Loosing is apart of the journey. The answer lies in the heart of battle.
>inb4 “actually, I’m great at fighting games, there’s no challenge.”
And to answer your question: Ragdoll Kungfu

I dont think he's saying he thinks fighters dont take skill. He's saying he wants a game with some depth to the combat that is also not a fighting game.

there this wuxia game that is pretty good but it not translated. there a let play of it in let play archive.

All the bullshit of Yea Forums with the added bullshit of chinese shit on top of it then add the whole wuxia face slapping bs.

Rise to Honour? That one's neat.

Oni

>Any kino martial arts games that aren't fightans?
Shenmue

>Anything that actually requires any kind of skill?
Oops

I thought Absolver was pretty good at what you're asking for. Shame it was so short.

Because you can't control the limbs and center of gravity manually

this

Exanima

good joke, that game is shit

You just can't appreciate drunk knight simulator

true