Do you play video games in public?

Do you play video games in public?

Attached: 1553968420362.png (1214x1224, 2.22M)

I need to keep up my facade of being a NORP, so no

Yes, I'm ugly enough that anything I do is considered wrong so I stopped giving a shit.

at my prom some kid brought his nintendo switch. he wasnt even wearing formal attire he wore a GAP sweatshirt

I bought my DS one time to college and a bunch of girls laughed at me. That was the last time.

video games are trash, do something else with your life.

>birth of a supervillain

Do you think he remembers the days he used to fit in regular human-sized clothes or even the shape of his dick?

mobile games, for sure

fat niggas lay pipe

Is that silent hill 3?

desu whoever plays vidya in public must feel cringe from doing so, its like attentionfagging, whenever i see some white guy walking in the city glued to switch, idk how u can enjoy a game by playing it in public, besides mobile games. at least on the smartphone is discrete. playing roms on your phone is much better.

Man, what kind of shitholes do you live in?
I'm overweight (currently losing weight tho) and I took my 3ds with me for some weeks and at my break a girl came up to me and said "Ah so you are the one that I keep seeing via Streetpass" and we talked a bit but nothing more.

big nigga.

also i see niggers do the same thing. no one else but the two. they always come off cringe.

i've seen another nigga do this on the subway too, only that he was tall and lean, and was playing bioshock infinite on his 360.

I met a guy through streetpass at my campus, who linked to his tumblr. It was a mix between 3DS screenshots, and him dressed as a trap. I kept streetpassing and hooked up for sweet boipussy. I didn't know you could put an entire forearm into someone like that.

Attached: PUT YOUR HAND INSIDE.gif (336x318, 388K)

I play my 3DS when I ride the train to visit my parent a couple of times a year.

Attached: vsubway1.jpg (1242x1821, 163K)

I call bullshit but i believe you

That's not the fat of somebody who was regular sized at any point.

absolute cringe. giving a shit about what people do/thinking people give a shit about what you do is peak cringe. nothing matters, nobody cares about you, play video games wherever the fuck you want if that's what you feel like doing. and don't judge people for doing it, because judging people is waaaaaay more fucking lame than playing video games in public.

Oh god, is he playing the Silent Hill HD collection? Now this is a horrifying image.

No one wants me so its fine.

The guys I know who play Animal Crossing over 20 are 100% degenerates, and I have not been convinced otherwise.

Attached: 1545363124573.png (925x758, 303K)

in my life, i've always been good, never done evil against another person ... yet only EVIL DEEDS and GRIM ASSESSMENTS i receiv e...

yes

>ctrl+F Quentin
>0 results
I'm pleased

bruh don't laugh at my homie big slime

I feel so bad for people like this. No idea why, I'll never meet the guy and he probably doesn't care but I do feel bad for him. Its not like I can even relate to his situation.
Maybe I'm just autistic.

Attached: 1561134260004.jpg (236x355, 9K)

Implying people have been here long enough to find out who he is

I dont follow youtubers so I dont know who that is.

I brought my 3DS one time in college and played it during the teacher's lesson. All the girls laughed WITH me at the seething teach' and got asked for my dick by 2-3 of them afterwards. It's all about how you do it.

Attached: 1479742469662.png (241x234, 121K)

I can assure you the guy's probably way happier than you are.

Good bait

If you were autistic you wouldn't care

>tfw not ugly, not fat and don't smell
>can do whatever i want in public

Attached: 1457665707587.gif (540x501, 1.56M)

Why can't I be content ? Why does peace of mind and security elude me.

Maybe.
I know, but the usage of the term autism on the internet is widely different from what it actually is.

Attached: 1558883610644m.jpg (953x1024, 83K)

Because you must learn to love yourself, Johnathan .

What the fuck how did you know my name?

Imagine being socially retarded enough to not adhere to societal norms. It’s like you enjoy loneliness.

Yes, good goy. Follow the social constructs that WE determine.

>caring about social norms
>posting on Yea Forums
pick one

Attached: confused_anime_girl.png (299x315, 55K)

the arcane winds spoke it to me...

>being this much of a socially unaware autist
incel detected

that's actually why I take portables with me, nothing keeps people from bothering me like a switch

If you didn't care about them you'd be posting your edgy nazi shit on social media under your own name and not anonymously

>pictures you can smell

Based user giving good advice

There's a difference between not caring about social norms and deliberately wanting to break them.

No because if I’m not at work I’m at home.

I just turned 26 and questioning whether I should play games at all anymore.

Attached: 41zefQXSsEL.jpg (315x376, 30K)

Don't respond to him let him go back to R.eddit

where does he get the power for those devices from? are there power outlets in american subways? is he always carrying a large enough battery with him? I can't see where the cables go

What's the difference between caring and not caring about social norms if you don't break them anyway?

I barely spend enough time in public to play games.

I don't mind playing video games in public. I do it because I want to. It just so happens that it doesn't follow the norm, so what? I play video games because it's fun not because I want to be edgy and break the norms.
Go back.

I think this discussion might be a little too advanced for you.

In my last few years of school I played monster hunter on my PSP and 3DS in the especially boring lessons. It helped that I always ended up sitting in the back.

Attached: daily reminder.png (232x600, 40K)

I am currently in Texas and during my 12 hour or so flight here I played my 3DS quite a bit on the plane. No one gave a fuck. In fact there was an older woman sitting next to me who kept watching me play my game and would occasionally ask me what was happening. It was kind of difficult to explain, but it was also kind of fun.

Attached: 1555200624782.jpg (480x479, 43K)

>stifling your own personality and hobbies to try and fit in with fucking normies
boring and uninteresting faggot detected

Everytime I see this pic, I feel so bad for him. I want to be his inner city mentor and teach him how to play basketball.

Give me a paw job you slut

I like nice old ladies

Wonder why he doesn't just get a handheld. Also shame on him for playing Silent Hill HD collection.

You do you boo, just do what makes you happy.

Attached: 1557099481571.gif (720x540, 3.72M)

Damn this boy fluffy.

Did you fuck granny in the airplane bathroom?

Nobody really cares about people playing video games on long term trips. Everybody knows what it's like to be bored, its no different than reading a book.

However if you can't even walk through campus without being able to be off your vidya and enjoy the walk, somethings wrong with you

Not even gonna read this thread but for goodness sake don't let some assoles on an image board dictate whether or not you play vidya in public. Own your personality, fuck everyone else.

Well, yeah. I don't take my 3DS with me if I am working or something, don't have the time.

She wasn't a granny, or that old. She looked to be in her early to mid 40s. That is why I said older and not old. I think if she were even older it would have been way, way more difficult to explain.

As soon as your shins start getting fat you know you royally fucked up

The only ones who are socially unaware are the types of people who think everyone gives a shit about doing something completely mundane. Go outside sometime and maybe you'll realize how little anyone actually pays attention to you.

>Why yes I do play my Switch in public

Attached: 20190702_225116.jpg (4032x3024, 3.6M)

if fit is, then he's playing the HD collection

Attached: 1562880428489.jpg (1500x884, 388K)

>son, we were kings I tell you

if you were good looking then it would be acceptable

Only when I am at the arcade section of Round 1 and that is mostly for virtual ticket reward games.

Video games are a personal matter and are best enjoyed in total privacy.

>Gamer Zone: Underground

Classic.

Someone pointed out this kid is probably homeless and now I just get sad when I see this

I'm never in public so no. I'm either at work, at home or out doing something. I know some people have commutes where they don't have to drive, but there is never a point where I'm just waiting around and can play a game.

I probably would though if that was a regular occurrence in my life.

Attached: LFNQd4M.jpg (728x1012, 100K)

>Meanwhile Sony fans

Attached: large (2).jpg (411x640, 122K)

Kind of impressive to drag your gaming set to a subway

No. I try not to even look at my phone.

I think his life is kind of fucked and he is hogging power out of the subway's outlets.

A big titty monster in my university (top 5% of all girls there for sure) was the one who got me into Pokemon breeding, etc a couple of years ago lol
I'm a little surprised people have such a stigma about playing outside, being a real man means you don't give a shit about people's opinion or prejudices.

The only thing I'm worried about is some dickhead taking a picture of me playing my 3DS or switch and starting a, "Do you play vidya in public Yea Forums?" thread with it because they are overly self conscious and think everyone gives a shit about them playing a hand held in public. Just play your fucking video games with headphones and don't bother people and who gives a fuck.

Attached: 0MPSFX1.png (500x309, 151K)

Daily reminder fatties have no hope of looking good natty without surgery.

You will always have batwings and loose skin. You've lost at life and should kill yourself.

Me and my friends from college take our switch and play Mario kart and smash between classes.

The ps vita is actually pretty good now when its hacked

This image hits home hard.

Attached: independent-co-uk-Home-Alone.jpg (720x379, 27K)

>thinking knowing Quentin makes you an oldfag
Get out of my board, kids.

Attached: z0ddcseop5cz.jpg (3024x4032, 1.04M)

Fuck off Manlet.

Let me guess, you nerds do that on your Friday nights too.

Attached: 1_0aoOvdPSbxGkDCHK7p1Hvw.jpg (1080x1080, 301K)

What's the background on the big boy?

iirc a legitimately autistic dude that goes to one of those adult learning centers for the mentally handicap.

I think his parents or whatever couldn't afford a caretaker at first, haven't seen him in the last year.

Usually caught him on the way to grand army plaza.

so is the switch, so what is your point again?

Attached: 1561226831366.jpg (960x750, 55K)

I'm not going outside.

You sound super based.

i rarely leave the house

I just read my Kindle. The fuck is wrong with you?