Mate invites you to his house to play Mario

>mate invites you to his house to play Mario
>takes out a Bowser castle playset
Well Yea Forums?

Attached: JakksPacific-NewYorkToyFair2019-ToyHypeUSA.jpg (800x532, 139K)

Poor Bowser had to sell all his furniture

that actually looks cool wish I had one

i play with my autistic friend then ofc

Fuck Bowser, where's my Ganon's Tower playset?

>You want a soda?
>Sure
>Mooom, user wants a soda

I make him play Bowser and then violently smash the Mario figure into the Bowser he’s holding. I then demand that Mario won because I’m the good guy and he’s the bad guy.

This shit will never fail to trigger me.

Attached: bread.png (1024x719, 806K)

I don't get it.

I dont get it.

Play with the Bowser castle playset of course, that looks sick. Haven't played with toys in a long time, it probably be fun.

user didn't ask for the soda, he just accepted because the other guy made the offer. It's not that hard, retard

You could always say no?

What else is so he supposed to say to his mother?
>Mooom I asked user if he wants a soda and he said yes, can he have one even though he didn't ask for it and just accepted it because I made the offer?

I miss doing army men battles in the living room and playing LAN parties with my bro so much.

Attached: DGayS7xXcAAR4BH.jpg (720x629, 78K)

The way that the friend says it makes it seem that user is the one that made the request. What he should say is "Mom, could we have a couple of sodas?" Alternatively, go get them himself instead of autistically asking mommy.

>no drawbridge
>no catapult
>no cannon
>no hidden wall
>no trap door
>no dungeon

What a piece of shit

Attached: Fisher_Price Castle.jpg (411x433, 37K)

I play with my autistic friend and thank his mom for the soda instead of having an autistic fit over something common enough to be relatable to many people and an issue to few.

Why isn't it fun to play make believe and use your imagination anymore?

I always hated it because I didn't want to be a burden on my friend's family, and enabling their kid to act like a spoiled cunt always feels bad and awkward. And 9/10 times if they keep pulling that shit eventually their parents get fed up and get angry with the kid. There's nothing worse than having a sleepover with your friend and then his parents get pissed and you both get in trouble. You feel extra bad because you were a guest and now you're in trouble. Plus you don't usually know how badly his parents are going to flip out. Will they just be angry? Will they scream at you? Will they get violent? As a kid you don't really know how far they'll go and it's scary.

I had one of these :)
Thanks for nostalgia bro

did you not play with toys as a kid?

>go get them himself instead of autistically asking mommy.
my friend did this once and his mom held him down in front of me and started spanking him for taking the last two sodas. he cried a bit I think. It was really awkward

Damn, they had one of these at the therapists office I went to to work through getting molested by my babysitter, I was a little old for it, but I still went right for it in the waiting room.

Because society told you you can't play with toys anymore, so now RPGs and day dreaming are your only alternative.

>>mate invites you to his house to play Mario
>he'll be Bowser
>you'll be Peach
tell me more.

Attached: ss+(2019-05-12+at+11.00.57).jpg (380x402, 59K)

I would have stolen the dope ass castle from my friend if she had one

Fucking lmao

Because that’s too creative. You’re not supposed to come up with interesting ideas of your own, because Big Company spends a LOT of money to hang on to the rights to the same couple IPs year after year. Don’t try to be creative, just consume product of [established franchise] like your friends.

I play with his ass instead.

>Fisher Price

Goddamnit why do kids get the coolest shit while all we get is vidya that keeps getting worse and worse. I wish I was 4 years old again so I had an excuse to play with this stuff. Just look at the stuff that Imaginex puts goddamn I fucking hate growing up.

Attached: Batman Fisting Robot.jpg (1500x1089, 105K)

>mate invites you to his house to play Mario
>his mom hears him say “shit” and proceeds to drag him into his room, beat him, and lock him in the room for the rest of the night as you and his older brother watch in awkward silence
>all while happy upbeat Mario music plays in the background

Attached: Splatfest music stops.jpg (720x718, 64K)

I think we still have this thing in a storage unit from my childhood. I used to play with my LEGO men and this was their base they lived at

Thwomp anal play

>mate's dad comes home and as soon as he goes into the living room both parents start screaming at each other
>the TV can't mute them out
>you're there until the next day

>tfw I had this, the pirate ship, AND the cowboy town
Life was good.

Attached: 1535861386082.gif (270x220, 24K)

Honestly that thing is probably 200 bucks, and realistically, what would you do with that as a kid? You'll get bored of it after a few days and go back to watching YouTube videos of older kids playing video games. It seems fun, until you realize that all kids do now is play on phones and tablets, toys aren't nearly as popular anymore

The internet was a mistake

I used to make pic related fight on the castle and pirate ship like in Smash Bros.

Attached: nintendo-64-bd-plush-key-chains-mario_1_721c8e191b0efcb3523ae86f343de83d.jpg (1063x810, 209K)