That kid that did drugs because he saw them in a video game

>that kid that did drugs because he saw them in a video game

Attached: 1563003928462.png (422x376, 310K)

Attached: img0451.jpg (3504x2336, 1.56M)

>that guy that started wearing a cowboy hat after playing RDR2

Attached: 71UcijFv4LL._UY550_.jpg (362x550, 29K)

Both me. Fuck you.

>those kids WHO don’t know proper English grammer

>tfw snorting that sour powder stuff with the boys in 6th grade pretending it’s coke
Those were the days man

Attached: 8E570CDB-5D7A-4121-8A51-EE3DF0B18ABD.png (408x660, 79K)

We had a guy in HS who wore cowboy hat to school daily for two years after his dad told him that would boost his self-confidence.

The guy is socially kind of clumsy, but very talkative and all. Got a full time job as project manager at Deloitte first year of uni too, so that's going for him.

>grammer
It’s grammar dumbfag

Whoms't*

Feelsgood. I lit chocolate cigarettes on fire and tried to take drags.

>Tfw you started smoking because your parents bought you MGS

Attached: 1561039611597.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

enjoy your cancer. lmao

I still don't sound like David Hayter. It's been ten years when does it kick in?

Why don't kids find smoking cool anymore
Don't get me wrong it's a good thing they don't but it does make me curious
Is is just that they would rather WEEED LMAO

>that kid who doesn't smoke even though he thinks it looks cool aesthetically
t-thanks gears

I thought it was cool as fuck as a kid and now everyone thinks it's gross what the fuck is that bullshit?

>That kid who dropped out to play vidya

Attached: 1545754810565.png (540x540, 206K)

Great advice from Dad.

I just see someone taking this man's cowboy hat and it reducing him to a frightened child

>that kid that could double jump in real life

>that kid ... who ... !

that kid...

wait a minute... that
>kid

Do you think maybe the fact that cigarettes smell awful, are expensive in most places, are dangerously addictive, are filled with toxic chemicals, are not allowed in most buildings and can give you many different severe health problems including dying a horrible agonizing death from lung cancer might make kids think, "wow, this sounds like a fucking stupid habit to pick up"? Is it just me? At least weed makes you feel good and isn't nearly as harmful to your health.

Attached: 1338691163606.png (233x193, 2K)

who's voice was coming out....

... of his angus .

>that kid who snorted baking soda pretending it was cocaine

yes

Attached: Baal_Taran_(G1)_(by_Gothicfan94).png (500x876, 615K)

>smell awful, are expensive in most places, are dangerously addictive, are filled with toxic chemicals, are not allowed in most buildings and can give you many different severe health problems
great stuff so far, sensible user
>At least weed
ya blew it

...delayed.

Smoking still makes you look like a badass, especially now that it's considered somewhat taboo.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x259, 48K)

The first user quoted was the one who brought weed up.

yeah well, i'll tell you what...i'm fucking DONE with this gay plant

"Looking badass" is a fucking retarded reason to wreak that much havoc on your health and you know it.

>gay plant
Stopped reading there.

>there.
Stopped reading right there.

Congrats. Do you want a medal?

Smoking is fine every once in a while. I usually smoke when I go out drinking. Getting hooked on them is absolute pleb-tier shit.

no i want a girlfriend.

>that guy who fucked children after buying a nintendo product

Attached: Cap.png (623x527, 368K)

I started smoking when I was a kid so please give me "the smoking talk" I've heard it from many better men than you. I smoked weed for three years but then I grew up, it's fine if you do it I don't care but I love when people give me the "oh weed is so much better than cigarettes" talk because I've done both and both are harmful to your health. Smoke inhalation damages your lungs, unless you're using cannibas oil (you know, stuff that doesn't get you high but that's no fun right?) get that shit out of my face and flip some burgers for me.

kids do vape now

>.
Ceased my attention on the post at that exact point.

>It's fine, I only snort coke and inject meth socially, in moderation it's perfectly harmless :)

In the future will all of the detectives and gangsters tip fat clouds?

>grammer
Lurk moar

>Smoke inhalation damages your lungs
All the cool kids use weed vapes now. No smoke and the smell is almost undetectable more than 2 feet away.

Attached: istock-1089531766.jpg (430x265, 28K)

Man camping seems like a recipe for disaster
At least with a cig you know exactly what sort of horrible chemicals you are getting, somebody could hand you some vap shit and tell you it's one thing when it's actually fucking poison or some shit.

>GRAMMER

LOL!

too bad about all dem pesticides lmoa

>literally never heard of a vaporizer
>lol dude smoking weed through cold water filtered bong is totally as dangerous as smoking a cigarette intentionally filled with preservatives and toxic chemicals directly into your lungs
Sounds like someone is projecting. Is your retail job not satisfying you honey?

His name is Keefers.

>the smell is almost undetectable more than 2 feet away.
Why do you get on the internet just to make shit up?

The only people that look good while smoking are people who are already cool or attractive. Steve Buscemi smoking is a lot different than Kurt Cobain smoking.

>not getting medical
retard

Yeah the user you replied to who said that is a fucking idiot don't worry about it.

You mean like the ones in all of your food? : )

Depends on the vape, I use an Arizer, it has a slight smell but it disappears within minutes.

*which
*grammer

*American education detected*

Attached: muchhardlanguage.jpg (1884x1382, 428K)

Inhaling shit in your lungs isn't good for you and it also fucks with your heart. Like I said it's fine if you want to smoke it as long as you do it responsibly nobody gives a shit, it's you fucking DUDE WEED guys who ruined it for fucking everyone who doesn't want to wave a pot flag out the window of their beat up Honda.

Then later in life you find out all of the winners were using drugs

Attached: 210fcc2d-e325-44d9-8a24-cfa53b80d742.jpg (3236x2324, 889K)

dammit user

Underrated Channel

>Stopped
Stopped

Stop me in real life you'll get Whopped. Maybe even wapped too if I'm having a bad day.

>that kid that played video games because he saw them in a trip

Doing any of these things is perfectly harmless if you do it responsibly. The human body is a lot more resilient than you seem interested to know.

Steve B smoking is cool as fuck

>those kids who snorted crushed smarties
I will never understand why so many kids did that

Attached: file.png (1200x960, 2.44M)

>Want to smoke
>Think I'll look cool like in Vidya and Movies
>Hold rolled up bills, pencils, etc like cigarettes
>Even autistically take mock drags off of imagiary cigarettes sometimes when I'm alone driving
>Don't want to waste money
>Don't want to smell like cigarettes
>Don't want to upset family
>Don't want to die of lung cancer either
What do I do bros?

Attached: IMG_4775.jpg (210x295, 10K)

>not being a fucking badass and doing stupid shit just to prove you can

Pussy

did you seriously write this thinking it was a good response?

Vape

Attached: images(26).jpg (286x355, 9K)

You'll do all of those things regardless of whether you pick up smoking or not.

Smoke up, faggot

dont do this. you'll be the equivalent of the guy that plays vidya in public

How about you go on the FUCKING roof and reflect on what you just said.

But vaping looks so gay
Holding a cigarette or cigar in your mouth looks cool
Taking a drag off a little metal vape looks like fucking pussy shit

Attached: IMG_4812.png (500x378, 239K)

>What do I do bros?

Grow a pair.

Fucking pussies, I swear the world becomes more and more pussyfied.

Look cool doing what? If you're not cool already a fucking cigarette isn't going to help.

I'm sorry negro, that's just how I feel
I'm not gonna go out and buy a pack of cigs, I just feel that if I lived in a different time where smoking was considered normal and not horrifcly dangerous to your health, I'd probably be doing it

Attached: IMG_4269.jpg (960x730, 100K)

I still do it. Am I a rebel yet?

depends on your luck stats

I dunno
Maybe it's because I'm young
I doubt I'd look as cool as a 40 yo man doing it

You should be grateful that you don't live in that time, so you can be healthier and not waste money. Both of my parents have smoked for years and they are both fucked because of it. You may thing smoking makes you look cool, but that's only if you are young and good looking, but eventually you'll be old, have shitty teeth, and be hacking your lungs out every 10 minutes

Just don't smoke, you fucking idiot. There is no logical reason to. Why are you so obsessed with your self-image that you're willing to put your health at risk for a slight boost in confidence? It's not going to fix any of your personality flaws. It's not going to make you more desirable. All you'll do is waste huge amounts of money on shit that literally nobody in their right mind should be buying. You may as well just use the insane amount of money you'll spend on cigarettes over a lifetime to get plastic surgery to make yourself look cooler, if that's really your priority in life.

whats a good dry herb vape I can get for cheap?

You think it would be less "horrifcly dangerous to your health" if you lived in the 50s?

what? those are the only ones that make it look remotely attractive

Attached: acbeb8630b4e7d7c5ded2a03597ca178.jpg (398x269, 17K)

Relax guys, I'm not actually thinking of doing it
It's just a little urge I have, a little fantasy
I have better self control than to just go and start smoking a pack. I know it's shit for me, I've just thought about it

Attached: IMG_3230.jpg (537x800, 78K)

No, it just wasn't well known as then, so I'd probably be ignorant to how much I was fucking my self

So you should be thankful you live in a time where we know better.

Maybe try being gum guy?

I know, man
I'm just saying that it's probably something I'd do if I didn't know the risks
I wouldn't do it NOW, since I know it's fucking dumb

Meh
Like I said, I just think it looks cool
Having a cig in your mouth, putting it between your fingers, taking a drag and puffing out smoke...
Chewing gum isn't cool
But I know lung cancer isn't worth looking cool, so I'm not gonna smoke

Ahmed detected

I unironically wanted to buy myself a pack of Lucky Strikes or Pall Malls after seeing them in some movies or tv shows

I've got good enough self control where I wouldn't get addicted to that shit, and not to mention if I don't like them I'd just toss the packet away.
Is this a bad idea?

Tom Cruise chews gum in top gun and it's pretty cool

Yes
You're falling victim to tobacco advertising. Once your body gets that hit of nicotine, it'll want more. And you'll end up wanting another cig after awhile. Don't do it

Just smoke when you want to look cool and don't smoke out of habit, duh.

Go ahead, but if you really want to ingest poison that bad you could probably find something cheaper under the kitchen sink

how about a nice cigar every now and then? And I mean like once every few months or on special occasions. Like drinking a good tasting alchol, some of the nice finer things. Fuck cigarettes. But I would not mind trying genuinely good tobacco if it were presented to me.

Yes. I mean there's like a 40/60 chance you'll become a smoker if you already think it's cool.

Or, how about this, don't smoke and find other ways of making yourself look cool? Hell, take the initiative to improve yourself and actually become cool.

When you put it that way, it does sound good.

What I will probably do is collect vintage cigarette boxes, like Luckies and Pall Malls. They've got a really aesthetic design

>being cool
>having that seriously uncool attitude
Pick one.

Maybe a cigar
Like if I have a kid someday, or if I get married or just some other big celebration. I honestly wouldn't mind trying a cigar if I was presented one. Cigars are classy

But I don't about anything beyond that

Actually believe it or not a good premium cigar is better for you than a cigarette, the reason being is they have no filter. BUT a cigar has more nicotine so I guarantee if you smoke a whole stogie you'll get the itch.

How does having a nicotine addiction sound cool?

What about just pure tobacco? Like growing some in your back yard and smoking that? Would that be as bad as buying a pack from the store?

Attached: IMG_4813.jpg (2736x3648, 2.41M)

>tfw bought pipe tobacco and some cigars a while back cause of red dead (i know)
>tobacco still sitting in a baggy in a chest in my closet
>every now and then take a huge whiff of the tobacco cause it smells so good
>dont even smoke it

Attached: 4gv.jpg (235x188, 9K)

I meant to say it doesn't sound good, yet some letters didn't come out properly.

Like I said, I think I'll just stick to collecting vintage boxes.

Ah, okay

Probably not, but why would you?

Just a thought

>tfw genetically resistant to nicotine addiction
Feels good man, I've been through phases of smoking for a little extra kick of clarity whilst drinking and not touching tobacco a year at a time. Now if only I could kick this alcohol addiction that's porbably destroying my liver and brain.

yeah but most people here dont want to be alive now let alone when they get old
If smoking shortens my lifespan then thats a good thing

yes because people in the 50s had healthier lifestyles and while the harms from smoking are the same at least food, air, water, and stress levels were much better so this would compensate for the smoking damage.

Attached: 1496530120512.png (500x354, 105K)

based
me desu

Attached: 1552504361855.png (225x225, 74K)

I'm not 100 on this but I'm pretty sure it's either illegal to do that or you need some sort of license but yes that would be healthier (definitely still very unhealthy) than smoking processed cigarettes with preservatives and other shit In them.
I I used to roll my own smokes and there's some good shit out there, captain black smells fucking amazing and has a good texture. Too busy for that now and not poor enough to require doing that.

Ultimately you'd still be habitually filling your lungs with smoke from burning organic material so I doubt it would be toot much better than smoking at the same frequency with commercialy available tobacco.

the taste of pure home-made tobacco is fucking awful and I say this a guy who has smoked all sorts of different brands for 8 years. It's basically like the 0% alcohol beers.

Just drink coffee black. Less consequential for the amount of poser points you get doing it

Attached: Godot_Portrait.png (889x1218, 837K)

I've never had pure home made tobacco before but I've had many different pipe tobaccos and I'd have to agree some of that shit is pretty bad but I'd mix mine with different brands and seal it for a week.

There is literally nothing wrong with drinking coffee without adulterating it with milk or sugar.

Also idk about other countries but here in Russia the law requires to put gore on cigarette packs

Yeah I've seen you guys packs before and it's gnarly, I'd definitely use a case if I had to look at that here in the US

In yuropeen countries it's also quite common that there has to be a conspicious warning on the packaging.

But do they put stuff like rotten fetuses or throat cancer closeups there

>that kid who thought naruto running made you faster so he naruto ran away from bullies
they stepped on my yugioh cards then whipped a tennis ball at my head later that day

Attached: they-always-say-okay-retard-they-never-ask-are-u-33774539.png (500x636, 303K)

You will not look cool if you start smoking, because the only people who look cool when smoking are people who were already cool, and you are not one of those people

>That kid who no clipped through the bathroom walls and ended up in the void
RIP james

It is a social thing though, I've met a ton of people and had good conversations with people I've met once and never saw again over a cigarette.

>I've got good enough self control where I wouldn't get addicted to that shit
I'm sure you do, bud

>fetuses
Haven't seen any of those specifically
>throat cancer closeups
That's fair game

>fetuses
Well I've seen something black and limby so I'm like 60% sure that's a fetus

Also in most clubs the only fucking place you can hold a conversation is in the smoking area outside.

>when you get older and don't do drugs but you're still a loser

>a bloo bloo bloo i've been smoking since I was a kid how dare you say why people dont like cigarettes around me, what is this an intervention?
Chill the fuck out dude, all he did was explain why kids like weed more than cigarettes, and he's right. They really are completely different things in terms of what they do and why they're appealing. Sorry that your smoking has ruined your mental health though.

If you don't use coke you're a fucking child or a neet.

Nah just tired of burnouts acting high and mighty when you're still using as well. Everyone has their vice but you're not better than a cigarette smoker, if you were you wouldn't smoke anything at all.

Cigarettes have way more immediate cons to people, and they don't even feel good like weed does unless you spend a month getting hooked on them because you figure the habit seems cool. I'm not trying to knock vice, but cigarettes have no appeal or use nowadays that isn't just an old cultural habit, and you yourself won't even argue they're good or why you got into them, when I can safely say weed does feel good and chasing that good feeling is a more natural vice.

Gaming is the worst drug if you think about it.

Attached: 1562373451959.jpg (600x637, 86K)

And smoking weed has just become another cultural habit. Smoking pot is mainstream as it gets any more really, and you all claim it's not addictive but still do it every day and you do get withdraws from it. I do think cigarettes need to stop, but replacing it with weed isn't solving the social issue and preaching to people it's as healthy as a fucking apple is some snake oil BS

>or use
Nicotine and alcohol are pretty synergetic, the alcohol lowers your inhibition and gives you a sense of wellbeing, whilst the nicotine counters the less socially desirable soporific / depressant effects of the alcohol.

>DUDE WEED
>DUDE CIGS

Smoking doesn't make you look badass. The people you think look badass because of them smoking already are badass, they just happen to smoke as well.
Like another user said, if you don't already look cool and grizzled, you won't look like it smoking.

Generally agree with you, but you have to keep in mind that most people smoke weed once or twice per day/week/month whatever and cigarette smokers can often do one pack per day. If the ratio of the smoked quantity is 1:1 weed is much more harmful than cigarettes and it also stops being enjoyable and feeling like an old cultural habit when you're blazed 24/7.

Attached: 1380080587918.jpg (407x405, 65K)

Heineken's 0% pilsner is kino

Dude just have a mentos

Exactly, Steve Buscemi looks cool

>Grammer
Almost had me there

Attached: 1562640473259.png (576x507, 59K)

You’re not spike tho even if you do smoke