This isn't a "slap in the face" or an "insult to the fans", get the fuck over yourselves

This isn't a "slap in the face" or an "insult to the fans", get the fuck over yourselves.

Attached: BTFOtrophy.jpg (230x230, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nyElDWwpDRA
youtube.com/watch?v=PoyWEYWNqrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unironically this. People who would rather their picks not be added in the game at all are just salty.

I'm gonna say it's a hard agree on this. People get salty because it removes the chance of them being DLC because they're already in the game. All that really means is that they're prominent characters who weren't worked into fighters.

Think about it. Charizard, Little Mac, Ridley sort of, Isabelle, Chrom, Dark Samus. All of these guys got the NPC to player character adjustment. I would even go as far as saying that Springman is a lock for the next game, maybe even Bomberman too.

>This isn't a "slap in the face" or an "insult to the fans"
True; but, if you are a bandwagon fag, you want to play as your character not have a one in fifty chance of your character showing up whenever you open an assist trophy in the few times you play with items on. It's worse than not getting in since it rules out the possibility of appearing in DLC; though, most assists are first parties and were pretty much ruled out when the DLC started with a third party character after nonew third parties beyond Castlevania (and Ken) in base roster.

Gimme Midna on Wolf Link

Attached: Infinite Imps.jpg (1280x721, 168K)

>People get salty because it removes the chance of them being DLC
They weren't going to be DLC anyway, so no it REALLY doesn't.

Yeah that's what I'm getting at. People are irrational. If you seriously thought Ashley, Waluigi or Shadow was going to be DLC, what's wrong with you.

Fags only consider them that because they don't play with items.

Most assist trophies would not be good fighters

Springman is, at this point, the most likely contender but 'a lock' is a stretch. I'd give him a 35% chance (60% for an Arms character overall). Bomberman is contingent on third parties getting in, Konami getting a character, beating out Simon, Snake, and every other Konami character, the team considering Bomberman a better fit as a character than as an assist, and fitting into the development schedule if the team does want him. I think the current powerful and large implementation of his bombs is probably seen by the team as the best implementation for the character as it would, almost certainly. have to be toned down if he was playable.
He's not impossible but he is absolutely nowhere near a lock.

You know what is a slap on the face?

The fact they didn't bothered to bring every AT

Yeah the "slap in the face" is them being in smash at all.

Fuck off zoomer

>not thinking Bomberman is guaranteed because ? makes you a zoomer
?

Or, are you too retarded to differentiate between wanting a character and assessing their chances?

That's correct, I thought it was the coolest addition that there could have been back in the Brawl days and still think so.

t. Isaacfag 'til the day I die

the "slap in the face" is when someone has that bullshit turned on in their preferred rules

But muh bomb dude.

Neck yourselves losers, being an assist trophy is a bad thing

youtube.com/watch?v=nyElDWwpDRA

You get acknowledged by Sakurai sure, but he literally made you a 3D model, a funtional moveset and gave you voice clips, hurt animations and Dodge animations. He literally gave you many Things, yet didn't make you a fully playable character. That really hurts don't you think?

Think about Bomberman, according to Sakurai, he is on the same importance as shitters like Ashley and Waluigi. Bomberman deserves much better than this. Especially baffeling when there are a ton of undeserving characters like Corrin and Plant while we got this treatment instead.

Does he do it because of spite or what? Why the fuck would they make a feature as an assist trophy?

Attached: D9b8BFyVUAApgee.jpg (960x1200, 113K)

because he loves to read faggot posts like yours and post them on his wall

I liked them better in Brawl. Making them closer to temporary fighters just made everyone angrier that their favorite isn't playable.

Maybe they should stop diluding themselves into thinking that C-D list side characters and protagonists of dead series no one ever cared about are worthy enough to be playable in Smash.

Most people don't understand the work that goes in to making a playable fighting game character. It's so, so much more than just the model and sprites - though those are a huge amount of work on their own and the assist trophys only have a fraction of the necessary work done in that respect.

Explain Little Mac then

>Think about Bomberman, according to Sakurai, he is on the same importance as shitters like Ashley and Waluigi.

That's not how it works. Get over your 'tism.

Bomberman is still alive

Attached: D_ISeUkWwAAWCtQ.jpg (1200x734, 199K)

What needs explaining? Punch-Out!! is a legacy Nintendo franchise that dates all the way back to the arcade era and Little Mac was made relevant again through the Wii installment, which was released a couple of years before Sakurai finalized Smash 4's roster back in early 2012.

Attached: Punchout_arcadeflyer.png (325x421, 210K)

i think the switch launch game was a test to see if he would still sell and he didn't

its not great but i still bought the hell out of it cuz fuck yeah bomberman

salt

The character and franchise itself is C-D list

Retard, Super Bomberman R is one of the best selling Bomberman games in recent years

youtube.com/watch?v=PoyWEYWNqrk

Do some research dumbfuck zoomer

It still left a bigger impact than than your literal who IPs like Golden Sun or Sukapon

Attached: stolemybike.gif (240x224, 938K)