Bloodstained is the best metroidmania of the last decade

Bloodstained is the best metroidmania of the last decade

Attached: 1560868487176.jpg (800x1200, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=06_mkMguQRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ElDf2kfKaRA
youtube.com/watch?v=5X2hIeqIKWg
youtube.com/watch?v=RRIum3YdzyU
youtube.com/watch?v=GU-EXeQl9sE
youtube.com/watch?v=4Iu979t2Ndg
youtube.com/watch?v=2x_I0_Og_iM
youtu.be/vWOHNvUqFoM
twitch.tv/videos/451438583?t=
github.com/Befzz/blender3d_import_psk_psa
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doubt it. It's certainly the ugliest, though.

>t. indie dick rider who thinks hollow cuck is the best game ever

Got bored with it, but it certainly looks a million times better, and at a hundredth of the budget. Very shameful display from Iga.

That’s not environmental station alpha

With such an extreme opinion, I'm sure you've got some extreme examples to show how it's truly the >ugliest
right? We'll be waiting with bated breath.

>mania

Look at this garbage lmfao
>Horrible artificial lighting
>Ugly looking columns
>Background doesn't mesh well with the foreground
>Most of the assets look like they were taken from the Unity store (even though the game is in Unreal)
>The models clash with each other and straight up look like they came from different games
Nigga, I just googled "Bloodstained screenshots". This was the second result ROFL
How can you be this incapable of making a game that is even remotely appealing to the eye? The Castlevania games were beautiful for their time. Hell, they're certainly prettier than thi shit even now.

Attached: bloode318_01.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

>>GAME HAF GURL WIT BIG TIDDY!! BIG TIDDY GUD BIGG TIDDY MAK GAME GOAT!! HUURRRRRR

Have sex

It is scientifically proven by Richards et. al that adding a big titted girl and/or an anal slut to the game improves it at least 47%

This but unironically

This and axiom verge are my two favorite metrovanias.
Good taste user

>t. Anime fan on prom night
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Salt & Sanctuary exists.

Towers of Twin Dragons is the best area in an igavania

Hollow Kniggers get out of this thread. Hiro should make a containment board just for you faggots.

Your game is ugly as shit, dude. I hope Iga pocketed your money and ran, cause the idea that he spent all of it and had this ugly turd come out in the process is so much more embarrassing.

>EEEEEE

Hollow knight is the best, this trash is the worst.

Came to say this. Truly an ugly game.

That's kind of cheating when the last excellent Metroidvania, Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, released 11 years ago.

OOOOOOO

Not really cheating, it's just a low bar.

HOLLOW KNIIIIIGHT!
*chugs a gallon of s-oylent*
uuuuhp *takes a deep breath* ouuuuhp *takes yet another deep breath in*
HOOOOOOLLOOOOWW KNIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

Attached: soi.png (344x4993, 298K)

That's not Hollow Knight.

It will never be Hollow Knight.

You're right, Bloodstained isn't Hollow Knight, and Hollow Knight will never be the best Metroidvania of any decade.

Because it isn't a Metroidvania. And it's mediocre.

I prefer her girlfriend's game

Attached: 1508691386033.png (399x428, 149K)

But

Attached: 1552854754243.png (500x597, 119K)

Hollow Knight is just a Dark Souls rip-off in 2d and with bugs, what's are you all talking about?

bobbess

I wish modern Metroidvanias would stop using mid-2000s deviantArt shit as their aesthetics, I can't stand Ori, Hollow Knight, or Bloodstained long enough to finish them

Where are my gamey videogames

Attached: 1563119980582.png (640x480, 268K)

*tink tink tink*
Hollow Kniggers is the worst game ever made. Anyone unironically enjoying it have the worst taste ever imaginable.

It grows on you when playing.

Agreed OP. Pic related.

Attached: 20190625_125214.jpg (4160x3120, 3.76M)

Hollow Knight does have a shinespark, double jump, breakable walls and other hallmarks of the genre.
It would be a good game if not for the shit-tier combat, and all the post-launch content being designed under the assumption that players only cared about combat.

Bloodstained has goddamned excellent combat and not enough people give it praise because they overleveled and turned the game into a cakewalk.

>It gets good when stockholm syndrome kicks in

But it has the cutest waifu

good fapbait, shit game. just like everything Yea Forums likes these days.

It’s funny because it’s literally the only one unless you count Harmony of Despair, which you shouldn’t.

It absolutely is not. It has its share of flaws. Pretty good game overall though. Was way better than I thought it would be.

You fucking idiot that’s not the final game

>It grows on you when playing.
No I don't think that's it, I think they just backloaded a lot of the high quality environments.
Everything after Dian Cecht Cathedral looks great: Livre Ex Machina, Twin Dragon Tower, Hidden Desert, Oriental Lab are all interesting and have an aesthetic that they can take advantage of, whereas the first 3-4 areas in the game are just stone walls of with varying shades of gray.

True

Was literally expecting a black hand in this picture. This place has ruined me.

It's shit. And before retards call me a hollowcuck, HK is also shit. You're a bunch of fucking retards shilling it because of the titties.

The size of her tit on screen is going to be like 1cm, no one’s jacking off to this you idiots

There is some cute

Attached: 1536565378501.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

Shanoa had a better game and is a better waifu.

Attached: shanoa.jpg (530x480, 59K)

Also you

But her game came out in the prior decade.

And her game came out 11 years ago

>It would be a good game if not for the shit-tier combat
Metroidvanias have always been known for having really basic combat, such as Super Metroid and Symphony of the Night. Hollow Knight literally has better combat than most Metroidvania games, in the sense that the bosses require actually analyzing their patterns and deliberately dodging their attacks and attacking with proper timing.

>using old unfinished images to prove a point

Attached: 1563039444165.jpg (2048x1896, 242K)

Does she like dark skinned men?

>lets put pure fapbait for the majority of the characters to make up for our shitty game

I loved Bloodstained. Currently doing my third playthrough on nightmare on a fresh save file. (new game+ is a meme that trivializes the game). That being said, it definitely has some flaws and I think that the people jerking off to it non-stop are people that mostly stick to igavanias and don't venture out into other types of metroidvanias enough.

Attached: La-Mulana 2.jpg (610x359, 45K)

2009 in some regions so I'm going to count it as the last 10 years.

>Hollow Knight does have a shinespark
Excuse me nigger, wtf

>not using metric time

> la-shitlana
> metroidvania
cope

Crystal Heart is absolutely a shinespark, just without the effort required to start it.

Nah we just recognize them as different genres

I love, say, Shantae or Momodora or The Messenger, but none of them really give me what Bloodstained gives me, and none have anywhere near the same number of gameplay options

Crystal Heart only allows you to traverse horizontally, shinespark also augments your vertical movement.

Guys i just beat zangetsu 2 and got his sword. What do i do now?

Attached: 1562334689552.jpg (1280x1411, 606K)

What if I like both Hollow Knight and Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night equally?

Best one since Order of Ecclesia, I'd say. It got my passion for Metroidvanias flowing again, I'm replaying Metroid Prime 1 right now on my Wii.

That is not allowed. You have to be autistic like us.

No need to ignore other games in the genre that similarly approach boss and combat design with nuance, like all 3 DS Castlevanias, Dead Cells, or the Luchadore games I can't remember the name of.

Hollow Knight has great bosses, yes, in fact I think Nightmare King Grimm is one of my favorite boss fights of all time.
However while the bosses themselves are great, your interactions with them are not, always boiling down to a simple dodge, parry of projectile, or in most cases just pogo-jumping off their heads.
Bloodstained is an even worse offender in this regard though, because not only are their patterns simple, but they all die in seconds.

Oh wow, you sound like a totally reasonable FUCK YOU

i dont believe you. you fucking monster.

Read sword description, think about what Zang told you, remember what Grem did earlier

What words did he say to you when you received the sword?
What does the description of the sword say, in your inventory?
C'mon son, think.
Have you even tried fighting Gebel yet?

I haven’t played HK but I bet it’s good. Just seems nothing at all like Bloodstained.

> What if I like both Hollow Knight
Understandable, patrician tas--

> and Bloodstained:
lol fuck off pleb

Guacamole exists

Not him but dead cells isn’t really a metroidvania. I guess it’s kinda close.l in some ways

That does look pretty awful, I assume it's beta footage

I've beaten most Castlevania games, most Metroid games, and Salt & Sanctuary, and for what it's worth, Hollow Knight is my favorite metroidvania. The people shitting on HK in these threads have made me hesitant to buy Bloodstained so I haven't played it yet.

homo

>I assume it's beta footage

Attached: 1542275760714.jpg (403x432, 30K)

La-mulana = La-mulana 2 > Hollow Knight = Environmental Station Alpha > Bloodstained > Axiom Verge > The Messenger > Ori and the Blind Forest > Valdis Story > Momodora 3

Every game I just mentioned is a wonderful game.

Still need to play: Momodora 4, Shantae games, etc.

Attached: 1302894030032.jpg (525x521, 19K)

I fought him again with the sword and just got a different bad end.

user....

thats a weird way to let shitposters get to you. but then again ive been avoiding HK for awhile because i don't want to accidentally spite-play it so i can kinda understand

>spent ages becoming disgustingly OP before fighting the final boss
felt good.

Attached: flanpuffy.jpg (1023x1078, 303K)

The Messenger is a decent platformer but a terrible metroidvania.

Yeah I'd pretty much agree. As a game overall though I still stand with it being better than the ones I mentioned.

Looks like shit

Yeah sure but they’re entirely dissimilar outside of “sidescrolling exploration”

> Mayo is a good additive but terrible butter
WELL UH RETARD BECAUSE IT IS NOT BUTTER
> le food analogy
kill urself

He’s right though, hell, p sure it’s alpha footage. That’s not remotely what that hallway looks like in the final game

Reminder that if you used magic much against the first form the final boss you're a fag. Having an intense sword fight while dash dancing and predicting her moves was the funnest thing in the game.

Mayo doesn't become butter when you're halfway done with the jar.

Yikes no one on Yea Forums is allowed to have this good taste go crawl back to whatever better website you came from
not a traditional metroidvania but have you played rain world

Read the sword description.
Then get back in there and pay attention.

Just bought it on steam during the sale, going to play it soon.

>people will shit on the graphics of Bloodstained
>yet defend Environmental Station Alpha all day every day
why?

Everyone jacks off La Mulana’s dick sk hard I wanna try it, but I’m holding out for a potential switch port

THE SWORD IS LITERALLY THE MOON CLEAVER

Attached: 20190714183055_1.jpg (1920x1080, 528K)

Can someone post that quickly drawn story of bloodstained?

Bloodstained is Shanoa but without copyright strikes.

Damn son that’s some low brightness
But yeah that’s the final fame

The only reason people even talk about HK in these threads is because one autist decided to spam "FUCK BLOODSTAINED HK IS THE SUPERIOR GAME" in every single Bloodstained thread for the first week or so of its release. Now every thread devolves into BS vs HK wankery.

>everyone talking about fucking hollow knight
>some shitty rpg that follows the same 'lore dump' style as other souls games
>still worse than salt and sanctuary
hollowknight is literally just another 2d sidescroller/beat'em up but they refuse to admit it
>exploring useless long slides like every other 2d fighting game, don't worry this one is MUCH better!!

Attached: 1545256194269.png (1464x817, 1.37M)

How do I cope with Miriam not being real!? I wasn't prepared to fall in love with her.

Attached: 1562806611152[1].jpg (1314x2160, 721K)

Weird. I tried this in the fight before but i guess the hitbox was off.

There is something wrong with her skeleton and chest

>also lmao fuck radiance and gods
>literally all just i want it moar den u ;-;

Environmental station alpha's world building and atmosphere really works well for its primitive graphics. It's a very simplistic universe with a very super metroid-ish vibe to it. Bloodstained's world has a ton of detailed objects and architecture so the artstyle really sticks out and feels corny and cheap in a lot of places in the game.

I dunno, the default brightness looks way too bright to me and kinda defeats the "gloomy dark castle during midnight" atmosphere.

Attached: 20190714183535_1.jpg (1920x1080, 615K)

Pay more attention to the moon

It wishes

t. Someone who adores Bloodstained

So, there is no secret behind Celeste's room? Right?
Also, is there any secret related to the room with the skull portrait with one eye looking at you or any of the multiples chair you can sit in front of a human portrait?

Attached: 1513729009929.jpg (848x480, 37K)

It has the same secret as the bathroom in Portrait of Ruin and the observatorium in Symphony of the Night.

Fair.

youtube.com/watch?v=06_mkMguQRQ The soundtrack whoops so much ass

No, Celeste's room is a really stupid red herring to put in a metroidvania. I spent like an hour trying to mess with the music boxes to see if there was some weird combination of playing them. Some of the kickstarter shit tarnishes the game a bit, you have to be a rabid fanboy to deny that.

>EEEEEEEEEEE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1562376106024.jpg (254x512, 109K)

I wanna fuck Miriam

Can we talk about how the talk between Iga and Michiru Yamane went regarding OST?
>"Oy, Yamane-san, we are bringing Castlevania back, but with Bloodstained as a name, I need some bangers.
>"Yo what's good Iga-san, I'm getting to work-"
>"Ayo hol'up, before you start, people expect bizzaro SotN, DoS and OoE fusion."
>"So you want copyright free SotN OST? Don't say anything else Iga-san."
youtube.com/watch?v=ElDf2kfKaRA = youtube.com/watch?v=5X2hIeqIKWg
youtube.com/watch?v=RRIum3YdzyU = youtube.com/watch?v=RRIum3YdzyU

Based as fuck

With second comparison I meant this but I'm a retard without ability to use CTRL+C and CTRL+V properly. youtube.com/watch?v=GU-EXeQl9sE

Even though you get used to both while playing, the different is that after I was finished the games, I still kind of wished Bloodstained had a different artstyle whereas I definitely wouldn't want ESA to have higher resolution art. The low resolution sprites kind of make the game and the atmosphere what it is.

>Google screenshots, pick alpha shot, proudly post "this game looks garbage LMFAO XD"
So this is zoomer power huh

I'd like for the power progression curve to be smoothed out and the critical path to more obvious so you don't have to look up how to do the train, how to swim, what to do and go to get to the final area, etc.

I like this game but it's unpolished.

>max all yellow shards and beat OD before Gremory and Bael.
I'm sorry Bael, your design looked cool.

This. The spiral movement was honestly mindblowing for a metroidvania

I still don't know where to get silver bromide
>when you suck dick at games

Attached: 1544583615496.jpg (480x439, 19K)

dragon towers you dumb bitch

Yeah i did that now have to track down the moon.

>tower of the twin dragons
>try to read the bookcase in front of the gear
>fatal error everytime
>go again and ignore it get to the save and run back to read it
>totally fine
WHAT THE FUCK GUYS

Go to places you haven't explored
Fight a boss
Git gud

Beat the Valac boss fight and then it's in a chest right there iirc.

Bloodstained was really good, but not fantastic. You can tell in a number of areas it was released with about 60% of the content envisioned for it.

>exclusively using recolored enemies in the last few map areas
>rooms intended for mini-bosses area empty
>bosses that don't fit the theme of the map area (example: valefar the gambling themed boss stuck in giant lane)
>hidden desert has an underground arena that clearly mimics aria of sorrow's arena, but without the enemies, themed boss, and area specific items
>pretty much every area post oriental laboratory was soulless

The one that really pissed me off the underground waterfall was completely unfinished.

Attached: 1520818025324.png (600x600, 17K)

bloodstained is great but it's pretty standard metroidvania and pales in comparison to SotN

Yeah, I've been all over the place and I can't find it. Does an enemy drop it or did I miss something obvious?
i've been told about some dude who darts in and out of walls but still no silver bromide, i'm currently smashing my face against water creatures.

Everything in the game seemed pretty fair in regards to progression EXCEPT that stupid water shard. It's bad game design 101. I will look down on anyone who defends it.

>Map is at 99.80%
Its a fucking breakable wall, isnt it.

Attached: 5P7aUyM.png (227x227, 57K)

Really!? I mean, that shit dropped first try for me and it actually said what you're supposed to do with it.

You get the silver after beating a boss
You get the teleporting skill after unlocking an area using the silver bromide photo

What's the deal with the large painting in the cathedral, the one with the eye tracking you?

thanks to everyones comments, i'll just go rub my face against some walls in the tower of dragons and see if i can't find the entrance i missed

Attached: 1544418310266.jpg (900x808, 92K)

Attached: 1563065619549.png (3034x1069, 38K)

Super Metroid is one of the easiest, most broken pieces of shit ever made.

It took 10 kills for it to drop for me and up to that point only boss shards were progression related. It seemed like it was breaking rules it went out of its way to already establish. Seemed like there was originally some other way to get the shard that they had to cut from the game last minute, like a boss or something.

many love

Have you fought the twin dragon bossfight?
If yes and you still can't get it then congrats: you have to start the game all over again because the chest at the bottom is glitched.

Hey, guys. I'm getting a bit bored. First playthrough, feels way too easy/braindead.. I'm at about 40%. Just doing some expiration after getting dart ability. Should I keep going?
Not even minmaxing with food and maxing shards, special weapons. Just found that Rahava Gave or whatever really fast sword and everything melts when I use it with a Welcome Company.

>someone says red rememberance is better for grinding shards than augment lck
>grind it to 9/9
>it's worse even at 1/4 health
WEW

Attached: 1359344720620.png (841x463, 376K)

What do you mean?

Attached: 1535794427398(1).png (720x672, 401K)

>i'm not having fun, should i keep playing
what do you think?

>obtain water shard fairly easy
>nah, shoudlnt use it, might skip the natural progress somehow, cant even open up chest underwater so there gotta be something
>look online to find out thats whats Im supposed to use

>get invert
>cool, time to visit all those places I cant reach
>Twin Tower was one of them
>the plot related item, Aegis Shield, can only be reach if you use invert OUTSIDE of the tower
>you can actually reach the spot on the map via double jump so if you filled it, you have no way of knowing
>all I initially got was the Valkyria Dress, which I thought was a nice easter egg
I love the game but god damn it has some bullshit moments in it

It means he wants to push his male penis up into her virgin female vagina

Not when Rabi Ribi exists.

I thought the equipment stat progression was ridiculous. It's exponential at the beginning of the game and then suddenly you're maxed out when you hit the Hall of Termination and then you basically need to be at the endgame before you find/can craft gear that's even incrementally better. I spent half the game in the Knight's Cuirass, then in Gold Armor, before finally finishing in Warmaiden for the tinest bit. I would have liked more chests with gear in it so crafting wasn't pushed so hard for power because I hate grinding for materials.

>virgin.

Attached: 1554191796846.png (252x338, 159K)

She was in a come for 0 or so years since she was a kid
I doubt Jonny had the guts to pop the flower

That's not what I "spammed". I just said that Hollow Knight looks a million times better with a hundredth of a budget, which is true. It's not my fault if you faggots start getting overly defensive. I'd be overly defensive too if I spent money backing something that was supposed to be a Castlevania spiritual sequel and it ended up being this ugly.

Not that guy, and I agree about the disparity in graphics between the two, but how do you feel about the actual gameplay of Bloodstained?
That's what everyone is actually praising the game for.

Here you go m8

Attached: tits.jpg (1920x1080, 400K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4Iu979t2Ndg

This music is so great.

shut up mat pat

La-Mulana had terrible bosses.

Is the switch version still fucked or should I just keep playing my 100% legally obtained PC copy

I heard the music boxes change the music in the 8-bit area, but I haven't confirmed that yet.

I wrote that like a retard but whatever, you know what I'm on about

Anyone have an idea which rooms I am missing? I kinda want to complete my first run with 100% rooms

Attached: 20190714185243_1.jpg (1920x1080, 506K)

Nah fuck off, litte cute rooms like that aren’t new to the series, Celeste’s is good. The others are bleh

that certainly looks like shit

No milktrucks allowed.

Attached: 1559477711748.png (1138x809, 261K)

How do you rescue the guy and the chest in the Oriental Lab? Do you need to access a secret room or do you need a shard to do the job?

this games prettty good. story is minimal, humor can be hit or miss, but it plays well.

Attached: myfriendpedro.jpg (639x361, 43K)

Get Gremory's shard.

What do you have against women with big titties? Do they intimidate you?

>or do you need a shard to do the job?

Shard from 2nd to last boss.

Dva what are you doing get back to your game

Keep playing your Legally Obtained Game.
The devs said the first big switch patch is planned for release tomorrow, nothing is confirmed though.

I don't have much against it, but it's literally just Portrait of Ruin with an UGLY 3D coat of paint. Which means it's not bad, but it doesn't deserve endless praise.

Damn why is speedrunning this game so insanely hard?

I know they have a speedrun mode but how are people doing it so fast using so many extremely hard to do glitches?

>letting shit posters win
why are you so mentally weak

I don't think IGA meant for those glitches to be there when he made a speedrun mode. It's ruining everyone's fun.

Stopped being indie by the time Wayforward got involved in the development process.

That's what most speedrun tends to be and why glitchless categories exist.

The Vagrant was overall pretty enjoyable despite one of two shitty bosses. The devs also mentioned that they next game may be an adult one.

gold is too hard to get

Are INT builds in Bloodstained as fun as in Aria and Dawn? Are there equips that boost mana regen?

>Nigga, I just googled "Bloodstained screenshots". This was the second result ROFL
You googled "Bloodstained alpha version", I got the same result when I wrote that in the search box, you lying fucking weasel.

>dismantle one gold
>put it back together
>buy it from the shop
ezpz

INT builds are super good, drinks increase passive mana regen and the summon Chair shard allow you to quickly regen MP by sitting on it.

Stab the faggot until moon turns red, stab the moon.

dismantle Ayamur weapons that drop from the water horses.

Speedrun mode was a mistake.
youtube.com/watch?v=2x_I0_Og_iM

My wife Miriam is so lovely and cute.

>complete game 100%
>enjoyed it immensely to collect everything
>also finished all boss rushes
>I guess now that's left is to try the speedrun mode
>see this
Well fuck this game

Attached: D8aiYlaWkAEH-Y7.jpg (1070x1200, 130K)

I had sex with your wife

Seems decent from the little I played. Shame it's so ugly.

>tfw you craft Ukonvasara.
Swinging an axe and yelling perkele in a castle all day long.

Attached: UkkoYlijumala.jpg (434x600, 34K)

That’s nothing.
youtu.be/vWOHNvUqFoM

Just speedrun the no major glitches category.

I like Hollow Knight and Bloodstained equally

It certainly doesn't. Here's the ending and it looks so bad that I was just completely taken out of it.

Attached: 20190714111538_1.jpg (1920x1080, 534K)

cheers user, I'll keep my ear to the ground and see if it's worth it post-patch

NG+, please don't post meme categories.

What is the name of that Bloodstained Hentai Clone game?

>La-mulana = La-mulana 2
LA-MULANA > La-Mulana > La-Mulana 2, despite all the mental gymnastics I'll do in casual conversation to say "yeah they're all good"

Its the standard disparity in japanese games. Models like the NotElizabeth Bathory (to avoid possible C&D from Konami) get hours upon hours of modeling and environments are almost an afterthought.

In eastern european and russian games its the other way around. Models look dated but nature, weather effects and rusty machinery look fucking gorgeous.

Attached: Bloodless.jpg (1914x990, 134K)

Day of Forgiveness

Nigger of Revengeance

What's so meme about it?

That's more of a 2D Dark Souls than a Bloodstained clone.

intermet exists

I compared it with a 100% map online but I can't find the rooms im missing

>kid
She was like 18 years old

What the fuck did I just watch??

Attached: Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - 10 (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_09.45_[2017.12.29_21.30.44]. (1280x720, 79K)

Are the protagonists of both games somehow related? I keep seeing drawing of them together

Yes.

>Ukonvasara
>Vasara means hammer
>It's an axe

Attached: 200% wtf.gif (353x300, 1.65M)

Nothing, some people are just obsessed with Memes and calling things a meme

They just look similar. There seems to be only one dude who draws the two together and people keep posting his images.

Having a previously ranked 9 Accelerator mostly

Help me I wanna bury my face in those thighs so badly

Any tips on medalling valak? He keeps doing this one double fire breath on the ground which is nearly impossible to not get hit by.

I don't think having Bathory would be ground for a C&D.

Aradia is Miriam's GF.

Having every passive shards at rank/grade 9 + accelerator.

Equip boots and jump kick the head on the right. It's the safest way to avoid that attack and you get some free damage.

This triggers the graphic fags

Attached: 1562998334103.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

post your miriams

Bloodstained was great.
I also liked Momodora.

I need to go back and finish my playthrough of Rabi-Ribi.

Also thinking about getting Hollow Knight. And I have some Castlevania ROMs on my phone.

Are there any other games like this I should play? Is Luna Nights any good?

Evening of Vindication

My wife fucc'd and succ'd YOUR WIFE

Attached: 1561498366410.png (1024x800, 21K)

god i love that pose

Give Miriam the second haircut and black hair. There, you have Shanoa. You're welcome.

Dead Cells isn't a meroidvania in the slightest

based

At least the voice actors pronounce Johannes right and not Ghohannes like burgers do.

Attached: Bloodstainedrotn Screenshot 2019.06.28 - 20.35.18.92.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

Nappytimes of Rest

Its a good game, But damn is it ugly. The fact that people attempt to deny that it isnt baffles me.

Nothing's wrong with her, you homo. She just has massive muscles from killing demons all day. She's also thicc from having proper nutrition.

>I don't think having Bathory would be ground for a C&D.
Dracula is public domain but they weren't taking any chances with him either. Iga seems a bit paranoid of his former masters.

So when are we gonna reach the point where we can like both or are we gonna do this sports team thing every single thread?

And bloodpilled

Attached: De89z3UcAAZ4NB.jpg_orig_0.jpg (1023x1297, 149K)

"no major glitches"
>uses chair + reflector ray to skip half the game

Attached: 1559160947382.png (3034x1069, 38K)

>Anal slut
I need those proofs

Attached: 1555929464773.png (1914x990, 1.84M)

Its because the game is occasionally ugly. Inconsistent in quality is the keyword, especially in environments which tend to have the worst graphical fuckups. Reminds me of Godhand.

Erica Lindbeck is a burger though.

Both Dracula and Carmilla are way more strongly associated with Castlevania though. I Think Bathory was only in Bloodlines ? But seeing the rumors about how Konami treats some of it's ex-employee I guess it's understandable.

Metroidvania general

Based r*dditor, Upvoted.

No, she was a kid when they captured her, like 12-13 or so.

Not really
Best big milky witch tits of the decade though

Don't check a map just google "secret rooms bloodstained" or something and then it'll tell you, there's actually not that many.
That single room at the top left of the entrance tower was actually the last room I needed to get to, I just forgot it was there.
There's also just the rooms in the final boss that count, but I think they're only .30% and not .40%

Who is that girl in the picture?

>Best big milky witch tits
Wrong

Attached: 1561849095074.png (761x1150, 466K)

That is the "major glithces" run, this is the "no major glitches" one.
twitch.tv/videos/451438583?t=

Post the hobbit smoking and then ill believe its you.

here's my wife, say something nice about her

Attached: miriam2.png (572x657, 564K)

>The ingame sprites are better than the cutscene CGs
I loved the vagrant though, muramasa copycats are just the best

CUMLESS
U
M
L
E
S
S

Attached: semen demon.webm (1067x600, 2.55M)

She looks like a failed attempt at re-merging Pyra and Mythra to make Pneuma.

it just milk user

>>>Iga seems a bit paranoid of his former masters.

>pallette-swapped Alucard
>zombified Simon
>Avenge the Death of Julius! KILL THOSE MURDERERS DEAD
he just seems really mad

Oh no, did Bloodless steal Miriam's 250L container of "imported" milk?

how could I forget there's TWO "#FucKonami" names in the credits for the game

So, this is the power of 6 million dollars?
Looks like a ps2 launch title.

Vagrant was surprisingly good, if you squint a bit you could mistake it for some lost alpha of a Vanillaware game.

you are missing one in the underground lab. if you look at the map you were given you can see you are missing the orange one.

>doesn't mention Hollow Knight
>he still brings it up
rent free

The simplicity of Hollow Knight's combat is actually one of my favorite things about it.
Pardon the strange comparison, but Hollow Knight reminds me of Clustertruck. From a gameplay perspective, Clustertruck is really simple. You can move with four degrees of freedom (standard FPS-style move and look), jump and duck. Your only objective is to reach the goal in each level. And that's it for the actual core gameplay. What makes the game interesting is the wide variety of different situations you are required to apply such simple mechanics to in order to survive and reach said goal.
Hollow Knight is the same way. You've got a very simple moveset, and a wide variety of different enemies and bosses to apply such simple mechanics to. A lot of games try to hide really boring enemy and boss design behind flashy combat. Hollow Knight is the exact opposite. Simple tools being used to navigate complex situations. I like that.

Don't get me wrong, I see where you're coming from, I just personally disagree with you.

Is there a better way of making money than refighting Millionaires Bane?

Forbidden Underground Waterway.

Justified anger. Konami is responsible for things like Silent Hill pachinko machines.

RUNNING IN THE 90S, IT'S A NEW WAY I LIKE TO BE
I'M JUST RUNNIG IN THE 90S, COME ON BABY RUN TO ME

I need to finish Bloodstained sometime ever. I think Salt and Sanctuary may be my favorite metroidthing of the decade but a strong factor behind that was being seduced by the lore.

Attached: Spindlefucker.png (954x662, 214K)

So fucking based.

Modding community already at it. I hope nobody will ever mod her a yellow or a brown dress.

The game just needed some polish. Also, if you are going to make a big titty protag, you should add some costumes or at least make the base look more unique.

That’s a terrible way to make money.
Just get augment gold to 9/9 and accelerate back and forth across a room with some lamps in it

How do I perform the quick backdash?

Dominique exists

Is it bad?
He's very easy to kill and he rolls triple 7s more often than not

It's definitely one hell of an underrated game.

And I thought I was good for using Heretic Grinder all the game to kill bosses.

Is there a map or something?
I just beat the knight guy on the tower and feel like i'll get lost sooner or later.

I had so much fun with SotN and this game. Which one should I play next?

Can someone explain half the tricks he's doing?

Harmony of Dissonance.

it aint a mod son.
just change the blood colour in options.

Only reason I can think of why they didn't just go with Bathory straight up. You could easily make her the new Dracula for Bloodstained. You get the bathing in blood and many notorious but made up torture devices like iron maidens attached to her story so theres plenty of vampire lore there to exploit.

Plus she preys on young women so you would get whole lot more cheesecake too.

Attached: VampireHunterDCarmillaBathory.gif (500x285, 1017K)

Aria of Sorrow and Dawn of Sorrow are the games closest to Bloodstained in terms of gameplay.
Order of Ecclesia is the best game visually (barring SOTN of course), the most recent and the most difficult.
Portrait of Ruin was released before OoE and focuses on a two-person gimmick where you alternate between a physical attacker and a spellcaster, and using both at once can be fun, it also is sort of a "lets celebrate the history of the series" game.
My favorites of these 4 are: Aria > OoE > Dawn > PoR, but you should play them all imo.

It was far better than it had any right to be.

Not an in-game map. I think the developer even mentioned how he regretted not having one, or some kind of comment on it. There is a fanmade one but it's only zones, not individual pathways and such.

Environmental station alpha is the best

>Ukonvasara
It's also known as Ukonkirves. It's originally a hammer that also had a pick end, and pendants of the hammer were worn by pagans to protect from his lightning, especially during thunderstorms, which was Ukko copulating with his wife, Akka. Finnish gods are really interesting sometimes.

I know, I lover her.

Attached: 2019712128403_3[1].jpg (600x300, 28K)

Back to sucking Kamiya's cock, Matthew.

oh hai mitsuru

Attached: 1561311090971.webm (720x404, 2.72M)

On the contrary finnish gods are quite mundane. But the rituals surrounding them are not, like Ukonmalja which is basically just a huge village-wide orgy.

It is very bad. makes you 50k gold in 10 seconds and if you have volume on you can just watch a youtube video or something and just alternate what direction you're moving in

What happens if it takes MP though?

Hollow Knight is better.

Then you've got some shard hunting to do.

dilate

it shouldnt take any MP at that stage in the game.

Unironically explain. What shards do I get if that thing only has one shard?

It shouldn't take any MP at that stage in the game.

I assume you are aiming for 100% item completion.
Get 100% of shards first, this gives you the Gebel's Glasses which give you infinite MP
Then grind money and craft everything.

You are missing the orange room in the hall of termination and the orange room next to the saveroom in livre ex machina. Completing the final boss will give you 100%. I hate black people.

Accelerator only uses 5mp/s. You can get up to 8 mp/s regen with food.

Mp regen tends to get so high by the time you get Accelerator that you don't even first notice that it actually consumes MP.

Attached: 1555256864558.webm (260x512, 1.12M)

Does the final boss room count for map completion?

Yeah

Jesus fucking Christ...

Please tell me that she is going to be playable.

Attached: 1550560080897.jpg (4750x4750, 3.83M)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________probably?

You can tell they tried to port as many as possible Castlevania monsters.
But still, this game is missing a lot monster waifus.

Attached: download.jpg (474x296, 29K)

what's with the moving eye painting in the Cathedral

Nope, enjoy playing as japanese solid snake and old man.

Attached: A8E77812-3E7E-4631-A75A-CA104FEC353F.jpg (1024x768, 80K)

Don't fucking do this to me, feed my hope.

Attached: 1550128908849.jpg (780x439, 46K)

Decoration. It only sticks out like a sore thumb because they rushed the game to release without other decorative content.

Attached: A6BDBB82-4857-4310-8C93-DDC100B4EC84.jpg (480x480, 26K)

Her butthole can play with my dick, if you know what I mean

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if modelswap mods pop up that would allow you to play as her. Anything official is still up in the air though

No, I dont' elaborate?

>no Red Skeleton equivalent
sad times

You're the same guy who keeps trying to make hollow knight vs bloodstained a thing, aren't you?
Why are you so obsessive? genuinely curious

>start getting really into Bloodstained
>found Gebel and kicked his ass
>got a gamer over and returned to the main screen
>only 44% of the map completed
Wooooow fuck this stupid game.

Attached: DeZaP8VUAAr8ok.jpg_orig.jpg (720x1018, 72K)

Unironically there was Blood Morte planned
either cut or comes with DLC

I'm not done with the game yet, but I fucking hope this one doesn't have the Dodo from PoR.
Fuck the dodo.

Attached: 1445794575048.jpg (191x214, 9K)

I'm saying that I want to have sweet and loving anal sex with her. If you catch my drift

Fuck off, her cute butt is already claimed.

Attached: latest[1].png (1472x2042, 1.52M)

maybe gebel isn't the final boss

Not really stop taking in riddles

this uses the same colours as aria of sorrow and i love it

Game Over is equivalent to you dying, clearly you're not done with the game.

I am looking at it user

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-214608.jpg (1440x720, 390K)

>Fighting Gebel with Moon sword
>Moon turns red
>Dullahammer heads bumrush him and kill him
>GAME OVER
>Try again
>Red moon
>Teps Oceus hits him 4 times
>GAME OVER
>Unequip both, bring in Dantalion
>Red moon
>As I'm jumping to hit it, the fucking book hits him and kills him
>GAME OVER
HOLY FUCK STOP IT JESUS CHRIST

fpbp

What a goddess. Rule 34 artists have really been slacking off. Stop making Pokemon hentai and get back to work on Bloodstained!

Attached: 3173750 - Bloodstained_Ritual_of_the_Night Dom.jpg (1127x845, 77K)

kikestarter was a mistake.

I remember accidentally parrying and instalynching him twice in a row on that battle.

But he already told you user, quit being an insufferable cunt.

I pirated this game because it force you to play with a controller. The game is barely playable with a keyboard.
I will buy it when it's on 50% on sale though.

Attached: 1463072002401.png (496x669, 254K)

post the follow-up

>The game is barely playable with a keyboard.

Maybe you just lack skill user, I did just fine.

>I did something illegal and will only pay for it when it's on sale because a 2D platforming game works best on a controller
Sure got my neurons firing

I am playing it perfectly with KBM, get skill faggot

>implying shitstained is good
oh nononono

Is june 18th her birthday?

The game's release date.
I don't believe the game ever states her birth date.

I see that the shitposters are back, only this time they are posing as "new people that have no idea about the game", guess it's better than the HK falseflaggers, but still annoying. The past week that was devoid of these people was the best, comfy threads without retards, but nothing lasts forever so whatever

Attached: 1562914200698m.jpg (1024x1024, 112K)

Shut up, Konami.

k

based

who is the artist that keeps making these?

heres my miriam

Attached: bloodstained.png (1917x1077, 1.8M)

Sure, fren.

Attached: 3173751 - Aradia Bloodstained_Ritual_of_the_Ni-1.jpg (761x1150, 82K)

no

Valdis Story sucks.

Gebel was the last boss. All of those people telling you that there are still areas you havent explored are lying. That boss people are posting, bloodless doesnt actually exist and the large amount of the map unexplored is to trick you into thinking it was a longer game than it was.

I don't know who's worse, the HK-poster trying to drive a pointless wedge between the fanbases or the faggot who keeps shilling his lesbian ship between Miriam and Aradia every fucking thread.

Turbo dyke ready to get munched

Nice, thanks bro

HK-poster because he's a faggot.

The Hollow Knight shit at least stopped for a solid two weeks.

>and the large amount of the map unexplored is to trick you into thinking it was a longer game than it was.
I managed to miss several areas on my playthrough and while I knew there would be a lot more to the game since I was only at like 40% I thought it was going to be another gimmick like inverted castle or another one or something.
No I just somehow managed to get to him as soon as it was possible and miss the actual plot path

God those thighs

Attached: 1240522892611.jpg (360x240, 16K)

Cute dragon girl

Try pressing the left mouse button user.

BIG LEAKY WITCH TITTIES

>kill the carpenter
>get his shard
>he spergs out and the model stays on screen
That was interesting, also ended up falling out of the map on the Garden zone with the cow and gargoyles but I couldn't do anything OoB

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping 2019-07-14 15-03-10-97.jpg (2560x1440, 2.23M)

>Castlevania
>tons of torture devices and macabre scenery all over the game

>"""Bloodstained"""
>there's maybe one room in the Secret Lab that suggest some dark shit happened a long time ago
>besides the Bloodless fight and one room in the Oriental Lab it's easy to forget there's even any blood in the game at all
Do we even know the name of the Castle?

Maybe try the game to see it's gameplay, this seems to be the part that people like

You have to beat Baal once before OD shows up you nog

It also happened to me, but instead of this he just keept walkin to the right and kept walking in place

No you don't, you only need 99% map completion.

Gebelvania

In what Castlevania game in the style of metroidvania was the castle ever full of this?
Also, Dracula's castle also didn't have an ingame name, it wasn't refered to as Castlevania

Iconoclasts is.

>lots of different gear
>whatever, stack luck as much as possible

Attached: 1548054851976.jpg (627x767, 44K)

Why does a man from the eastern lands sound like Big Boss from MGS?

Now there's an opinion I've never seen. I waited 7 years for that game and it ended up completely mediocre.

Literally me.
If it ain't boosting my luck, I ain't wearing it.

Same Voice Actor

is the switch version fine now?

Attached: 1534117326918.jpg (437x563, 137K)

It's interesting from a gameplay stance but I still completely forgot about it within nanoseconds of the credits rolling.

that doesnt make it a good game

But Big Boss is from the western lands.

I'm glad that I did the Yea Forums way.

Attached: dd1g1e8-08512da1-86ca-4e7c-8127-4a99fd9ee43b.jpg (636x900, 568K)

What drops augment gold?

but user La-Mulana 2 came out last year

Is Dominique wearing tights or a slightly transparent body sock?
Without panties of course.

Attached: 1390364152495.jpg (341x219, 21K)

Is that the switch port? Jesus dodged a bullet right here. Thank god I thought this game could have nice mods

Attached: 1535301941864.jpg (604x601, 32K)

The remake of the first one also came out this decade.

>tfw recognize that art from porn games

Attached: 1555523860322.jpg (2000x2179, 608K)

Tomorrow we will see, that's when the patch drops

I think I found the cinematic animation but how in the fuck I remove her dress

Attached: 1557225005410.png (1040x850, 583K)

Mimic in Fire place and japan place drops Augment Luck, Augment Luck is used to craft Augment Gold

>Mods
Enjoy never really owning the game

That's how I need mine to look on PC for it to run above a third of the normal speed

Attached: 1562050273299.jpg (600x600, 64K)

It's a OC character made by one of the backers. Say it's autismo, but it's way better than the photos of the neckbeards.

any of you got the pic of miriam where she shouts mommy?

>... ... ... Whatever. I just need to kill Dracula.

I think you're just jealous you didn't back the game and get your picture for everyone to see.

>the Bloodless fight and one room in the Oriental Lab it's easy to forget there's even any blood in the game at all
Enemies bleed a whole lot more than they did in Castlevania games. You could smear the walls in red with faerie blood.

Um, actually, Aradia's pure, so please don't lewd her.

Probably baked on as part of the model.

What application are you using there? I managed to get her model into 3ds max and disable the meshes that way, but I dont even have her animations.

Attached: D_J9yRHWsAA0PK2.jpg (625x1200, 109K)

What if I'm the one who did the OC?

Blender 2.8RC1 with this PSK/PSa importer:
github.com/Befzz/blender3d_import_psk_psa

You need to import animations too, they are separate

Attached: 1544753414940.png (1920x1031, 1.21M)

That's okay. I'll lewd Dominique instead.

Attached: e5fba0365084d404f4c602f3999dae0f.png (675x1200, 1.07M)

Her dress gets removed when she takes damage ingame, if that helps tracking where it is in there.

Oh dear

Unless you got some proof to back that up, I will not humor your hypothetical.

That's some penis.

Attached: f8654c72c70e2d849e90d9d665466bae.jpeg.jpg (720x900, 445K)

>Shes a homunculus
I knew it!

What's your favorite backer weapon?

I like the pizza slice one.

>No Dominique redemption with yuri undertones
It's not fair bros.

I dont think you can post it fren
use direct links

>he wants undertones
No, I want her to flat out say she wants to sit on Miriam's face.
Nuns are for lewd.

Attached: Kissu.png (383x285, 111K)

Miriam already has her hands full with Bloodless and Aradia,

If the jannies don't like it, I'll dab on them.

Is there a way to get all of them?

>crystal womb tattoo
Smart man.

Based.

She still has her pussy not full and available then.

didn't somebody say there was going to be other characters to play as down the road?

we need a Dominique arc

David Hayter has a playable character written all over him.

>tfw figured everything out on my own
I was ready to rip my face off after getting Zang but I finally got it after reading the item description.

Attached: 1316323771010.png (142x99, 8K)

Miriam make my peepee hard but the bossfights are beyond disappointing
Even PoR has so much better bossfights

Attached: .jpg (474x266, 27K)

Hell, Curse of the Moon's were better.

No

This lol

The Hellhold

Opening of SotN and Dracula's bio in Ecclesia both call it Castlevania.

Env station alpha was so fucking good. Shame that no one heard of it

Attached: 6291c12ba669e79de5927fe50dd19c40.jpg (1023x724, 135K)

do they get more challenging on other difficulties?
or is it just the same shit with more damage done to you and higher health for them?

Should I play Lords of Shadow for more Castlevania?

Attached: attention_grab.jpg (979x1099, 151K)

I did this right until the end of the game when I unlocked the infinite ammo hat

Attached: Giantess.jpg (579x757, 358K)

It's a fun game but it's more God of War than CV.

no. Play Harmony of Despair on PC

Attached: 4937a300e6a2f3530071e0380af29a57.png (1300x1950, 2.18M)

Each boss has one new move/tactic on hard/nightmare than they do on normal. Other than that I think it's the same but higher health/damage. Attack speeds may be faster as well

>Weird red moon with it's layer seemingly fucked up at garden
>"Huh weird, wonder when it will get patched"
>Get to Gebel for the first time
>GAME OVER
>Start wandering around the Castle again trying to find out what to do
>Go through moon hallway at garden
>Moon gone
>"Wow this room is more fucked than I thought initially, this game's production value is a joke"
>Slice the moon in the penultimate Gebel fight
>Go back to hallway and see the "moon" is back
>Realizing Gremory was hiding there initially, left to protect Gebel during the fight or take you over when you won, then went back into hiding in the hallway
That was a really, really, really fucking nice touch

Attached: 1422330164519.jpg (800x800, 162K)

I just got "his" sword, do I go and kill Gebel now or is there more bonus shit? I'm still missing the Warehouse key

Attached: e2784e0f0534a90ccc7b37e3d8ad9ff5.jpg (500x750, 181K)

>Put really strong abilities everyone is obviously going to use like high health regen/life steal and quick run towards the end of the game.
>Put really cheap, powerful and easy to use AoE spells very early on into the game.

Kinda made most other projectile spells redundant when you got the ground-traveling wind gust and bit later the homing chain lightning.

Attached: Wot.jpg (718x504, 131K)

kill Gebel now

Do you like the tags "Body_possession" and "mindbreak"?

But how do you get the animations user?

>Do we even know the name of the Castle?
Miriam's sexual playground.

One can hope.

Attached: 1562868509792m.jpg (656x1024, 60K)

You need to use "Find animations" with Umodel and then export object as usual and it will export PSA too

>every time Miriam turns into a bunny, she probably feels the intense need to breed, but doesn't know what it is

What sword is that? Did I miss an item?

>Nightly fights over Miriam between her mommy, gf, Bloodless, and Dominique

>>there's maybe one room in the Secret Lab that suggest some dark shit happened a long time ago

If I recall, early on Johannes mentioned that the castle was raised on the grounds the Guild once stood on. Which I guess is where the Secret Lab came from

>Miriam's Castle: NO BOYS ALLOWED
>Tentacles OK!

It's the Vinesauce sword, one of the many e-celeb items.

relax switchlet, at least you can play it on the go!

Attached: 1558813170681.png (200x200, 39K)

thnx

Attached: 1535122710753.jpg (525x481, 24K)

>yuri

The fuck out of here with that gay tumblr shit.

i love him

I completely forgot about that room and just wandered the castle angrily slashing at moons until I stumbled on it again.

>got a shard that allow you to walk faster underwater
>by the time I was be done with a 9 rank and 9 grade I was also done with any segment of underwater maps
I don't know why I wasted time on this shit

Wait what?

>Horrible artificial lighting
I can't tell if this is bait or not. All lighting in games are artificial. It's not like a developer bottles sunlight and shove it into the game.

For New Game+ maybe?

I'm pretty sure half of most players game time is grinding shards that they don't really need.

Same. I thought the backround moon going in front of the backround room columns was a bug and a mistake. But after slicing the same red moon in the boss fight I remembered there was a similar kind of thing in there that also changed colors.

Could have been Soma and I still would have liked the game.

>Keep +2 LUK from bunny scarf through the entire game until I get over the rainbow

Cute!

Soma also had big tiddy

Attached: 1535273161692.png (580x1800, 1.37M)

Has anyone tried upgrading the Lilith form all the way? What happens?

magic in general is op in this game fren

I always play on handheld mode and convince myself that Im playing ok a 3Ds...

Attached: 1562886131376.jpg (350x350, 14K)

>people can't enjoy games
>has to shit on both hollow knight and bloodstained despite them being top notch game no matter the budget they had
>people keep looking for stuff to shit on like it's all they live for
And here I am, enjoying both Hollow Knight and Bloodstained and I didn't back either of them. The only thing I kind of miss is the dual wielding from OoE.

third.

Also, apparently Luck in one of the Sorrow games was broken so I was grinding up Ghost Dancer for no purpose

Wow I was JUST wondering yesterday why nobody made art of this.
Perfect!

Its contrarians and bored casuals who never play anything unless its shat out by AAA publishers.

where the FUCK is the orichalcum

Attached: Rezo.jpg (319x234, 19K)

Not everyone's an obnoxious asshole, don't worry.
I too enjoyed both.

Attached: 1562812347087.png (780x467, 564K)

I've got it maxed out, I used the rank 4 rapid kick a lot in my first play through.
Doing Nightmare New Game now so only used it a little.

Who on their right mind would bathe in virgin blood at 3 AM?

Attached: 1562624863393.jpg (926x1148, 185K)

At about 95% completion

G Axe Demons, 2% drop chance LMAO

Attached: 1353904252838.jpg (340x450, 17K)

What's better with full +STR gear and doubled Sword Expertise, Rhava Velar or Blue Rose?

don't I need orichalcum stuff to make the stuff to shank gremory out of gebel

no, you are given the plot weapon for that

>mfw enjoyed every metroidvania i've ever played except for Dust an Elysian Tale

Attached: 1465439027266.jpg (1000x1000, 323K)

Attached: 3am.png (590x795, 887K)

Who in their right mind would bathe in virgin blood when they're already so cute?

Attached: 1554763469ed63ff5b6db2e2c794c64d.jpg (1119x1200, 146K)

Starting to hate it a bit. Played it to like 50% exploration day one or two, thought I liked it but then I basically never felt like playing again. Now I am picking it back up and I'm not doing anything fun at all, just facechecking around killing trivial but annoying enemies and occasionally a boss that dies before I get the time to figure out its attacks. Only place I found that was hard is this cancerous "dude we have another game" meme area behind a picture of a tard who paid for this shit, where everything is overtuned and I deal no damage (I'll be back with better weapons unless I drop the game before then). Brilliant idea locking difficulty modes (yes, I know there's a trick but too late for that now) if the normal difficulty is simply too fucking easy.

It's not like it's bad it's just not good enough for me to feel like all the tedious parts of this genre are worth it. The game lacks epicness when I kill a dragon bigger than my screen just by pressing X and facetanking every other attack, and SotN was unironically epic. This isn't.

Attached: 1556862879117.gif (286x310, 688K)

>fighting gambler boss
>all of the sudden die, no screams from miriam or knockback or nothing

SEETHING

zang's carbon rod didn't do shit, I thought I needed one of the super alchemist swords to get her out, then kill her with story sword

>get lost as fuck at this part
>start combing through the archives for clues
>stumble on the yellow>passive skill shard tip
Was this even mentioned anywhere in the game? Would have been very fucking nice to know.

Attached: 1504120593136.jpg (170x208, 12K)

What was it.

Attached: 1530869802598.png (455x502, 185K)

But you could kill bosses in SotN like that as well. Even without the crissageim.

I wish Miriam looked exactly like this.

Attached: armpits.jpg (1066x1491, 520K)

Post more Dominique lewds

>gambler boss
>invert gravity + Aegis plate

Attached: 1253465234324.jpg (500x375, 27K)

It's not a metroidvania.

Attached: Shrug.png (1024x966, 288K)

Should've had a male MC.
Waifu fags are cancerous. Can't have a proper discussion.

Attached: Caos-soma-cruz2.jpg (770x750, 87K)

You can bet she will after all the pizza she ate.

Attached: 1562831260397[1].jpg (941x1196, 163K)

Nope. Read the sword's description.

Fag

Soma is cute, CUTE!

>Calling this limp-wristed Jap fag a male

>behind a picture of a tard who paid for this shit
That was Iga dumbdumb.
>SotN was unironically epic
pfft

Heh

Attached: file.png (513x348, 81K)

blue chests and G Axe demons i the last zone.
Orichalchum is ez pz, Alexandrite on the other hand...

Attached: 1561289846181.jpg (583x532, 32K)

SotN was never hard but casuals like me typically had to learn at least one attack to avoid and try it twice. I'm steamrolling this shit. And not in a way like "damn I'm getting good at this" but in the "that's all it takes to kill you" way.

I really love both games, but I also can't help but feel like they scratch very different itches.

Literally who?

Just get Tis Rozain, the book for direction shards from OD, and BLAST EM

now getting 3x Cashmere is a pain

ah
is it in the gebel boss fight or the blood moon in the garden

Now THIS is unironically epic.

Not that guy, but I did this, and he responded by moving up over the top of the screen so I couldn't hit him at all, but he could still hit me.

They do.
Bloodstained allows you to grind yourself somewhat powerful if you need to.
Hollow Knight can be cheesed, but in general it demands more out of the player to learn the mechanics compared to Bloodstained.