Which games does Chad play?

Which games does Chad play?

Attached: download (1).jpg (224x225, 8K)

Heroes 3 SOD. Inferno demon farman with the bulge protruding.

Fifa, CoD and Battlefield. Unironically.

he doesnt play games

Chad plays games that require low time investment to have a match with the boys. Games like League, Dota, Fortnite, Madden, COD, etc.

FF7 Remake
(he says the original's battle system is "too slow")

Cuphead

Etrian Odyssey

This.
Chads in my school were genuinely confused when I asked them what other games they had besides FIFA or Winning Eleven (PES).

None, he makes his own games, but doesn't even play them.

Some chads flew in from corporate for a meeting. I was one of the first there, so I had some time to talk with them. One asked what I did for fun and I told them play video games. He asked what kind and I said mobas and city builders. He told me he had been playing the old halo games with his kids. That's what chads play.

The game of juggling 5 women and your oneitis

COD, NBA 2KXX, FIFA. Probably has FIFA on his PS2 or something.

Well Chad starred in Until Dawn

Attached: mike.png (800x473, 617K)

nothing
or cod and fifa
under no circumstances anything by n*nt*nd*

He plays the social game. Reminder that all women are chadsexual. Imagine being the top 1% of men that all women go after. Women literally drop their husband and children for a night with chad.

This right here. This guy gets it.

This tripfaggot is correct.

Halo 3

How tf do league and dota have low time investment? it takes like 100 hrs to just be decent.

spbp
Chads are chads because they aren't afraod to game but that's all they play since matches in those games don't take too long and they can get off to do other shit.

cunnyposting on Yea Forums

This. chads always plays this shit.

I live with a Chad and the only game I've seen him play is FIFA. I'm almost positive he doesnt own any other games for his PS4. He played my copy of Spider-Man once and got bored with it after an hour or so.