What are some good games that let me be a christian and slaughter muslims?

what are some good games that let me be a christian and slaughter muslims?

Attached: Kingdom-of-Heaven.jpg (955x494, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Constantinople_(1204)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not the a game about the crusades because you lost those.

Crusader Kings 2, Civ games

The crusades pushes muslims completely out of europe, it was by all means a succes.
They just weren't able to btfo them in their home turf

Fate/Extella Link

>what is istanbul

Yeah they were a total success that's why the Christians still have the holy land

They pushed them out of iberia. In turn they broke the Byzantine Empire and repetedly shat all over the christian balkans.

Cod4

They were so successful that the muslims destroyed the byzantine empire and took control of the balkans and the holy land.

Attached: 1546130311721.jpg (591x640, 110K)

Attached: adhsantjm.jpg (616x353, 189K)

Stronghold 2 Crusaderkings

Funny you say that while posting a picture from a movie thats makes the french look like the assholes

Why does he wear the mask?

Mountain blade

just do it in real life user, that's what a real christian would do

Any game where you are a hero to your people.

Definitely CK2

Attached: 20190714104736_1.jpg (1920x1080, 641K)

Not only did they lose the Crusades, but as a result they also lost Istanbul, how embarrassing!

Kingdom Come Deliverance
Mount and Blade
Crusader Kings 2
Medieval 2: Total War

I blame those fucking Swamp Jews.

Like the first 5-10 minutes of Dante's Inferno

>Kingdom Come Deliverance
Cumans aren't Muslims you dumb burger.

fuck you're right, I got my steppeniggers confused

Crusades were launched to retake Spain and Christianize the Baltic.They was a number of crusades to wipe out minority Christian sects.

To say the crusades were a failure is disingenuous to the medieval mind many were successful.In retrospect the holy land secondary objectives were failures the core objective was to allow christian pilgrims access to the holy lands.Which was often part of the deals reached that let crusaders go home.

Attached: 1556339726958.jpg (913x1171, 311K)

Bruh the main goals of the crusades were to retake the holy land and protect the byzantine empire from the Muslims. They failed spectacularly in that regard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Constantinople_(1204)

Look up the reason why they sacked the city, it wasn't the original intention of the crusade but they switched it up once the crusaders encountered major economic problems. They basically left the Byzantines weak enough for the Muslims to slowly take their land and eventually enter the balkans.

The crusaders were the ones who fucked up the byzantines though

Fucking venice ruined it.

Is it good? 2.0 make it good?

They never cared much for Byzantium.They never wanted to rebuild the eastern roman empire.Palestine had been taken by the arabs in the 6th century long before the crusades they had no intention of giving it to orthodox Christians.

>Europe turning muslim
>US turning Catholic

Born just in time for the second reconquista.

Attached: 1552606397824.jpg (818x985, 90K)

Haha fuck no

Just like deathwing, utter shit

Properly some mount and blade mod

Medieval 2: Total War with the Kingdoms expansion

Attached: Teutonic knight.jpg (1920x1080, 1022K)

CK2

Attached: 1531775676052.png (560x340, 418K)

>deus vult larpers

Failures in history and as further from Jesus you can get. Your murder and warmongering are satanic as fuck.

Attached: 1505925476016.jpg (1137x1649, 1.28M)

>not knowing the venetian (((merchants))) backstabbed the Byzantines and Crusaders in 1204 & 1453

@470367991
back to r*ddit

Man why do you retards always need to be killjoys? No one is actually gonna become a crusader through memes.

Attached: 70a8c2e1ab71367554456265055af97b~2.png (501x314, 151K)

How do you even get the Pope to launch a crusade to Anatolia as Byzantines? It seems like very time they launch a crusade it's in Egypt or to myself

you underestimate the power of stupidity and autism

lots of shit happened, Venice was justified in a lot of ways for what they did. Not only did Byzantine stop their funding of the crusade that was going to directly benefit them, but then they also massacred a bunch of Venetian in Constantinople.

No one likes you prudes.

>not letting an unruly mob of disorganized mercenaries into your city was backstabbing

They would've sacked Venice as quick as they turned on Constantinople.

as byzantines? pretty much the pope doesn't answer to you. if muslims take some land near it then the pope might do it

>nobody's going to shoot up a pizza place, it's just memes lmao