This game becomes a chore to play after you beat magus

this game becomes a chore to play after you beat magus

Attached: Chrono_Trigger_cover.jpg (857x600, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T3iHxLs5maM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and that's exactly the point where you should go beat the shit straight out of lavos

it becomes a chore as soon as you arrive in the future

the prehistoric period sucks but everything else about the game, especially zeal, is kino

yeah that was the highlight of the second half of the game. after that i went for lavos and ended it

this
prehistoric is a fucking chore

Dragon Quest is better

The game ends like an hour afterwards

The entire game is a chore and overrated as fuck.

>CT
>Chore outside of maybe prehistory

How bad is your attention span? CT is incredibly fast paced for a JRPG. One of the reasons some dislike Cross for going for the usual JRPG speed.

the graphics are just unacceptable for a game released in 2018

this. I remember not liking the prehistoric era too much. Enemies were very powerful too at that point for some reason, so I was forced to level a bit which made it drag on even more. The music in the prehistoric era is also a tad worse, cept for aya's theme.

Couldn't beat it. The story was interesting, but pretty average as far as jRPGs are concerned. The character were fine but not really memorable. The settings, music, and graphics are great though. Also the combat is typical jrpg shit and becomes a chore after 5 hours. Honestly not sure why people think this is 10/10

I liked the prehistoric period because it felt like the game was actually taking advantage of its time travel setting instead of having medieval fantasy and slightly more modern medieval fantasy. 2300 AD being a really small portion of the game is one of the biggest disappointments to me.

I think 2300AD was perfect in its first story appearance, and also during the crono resurrection sequence.
Maybe the sequence where you got the Epoch could have been extended a bit?

got to the final boss and eh, I'm done. I don't want to grind to beat Lavos

by the time you beat black omen you should be easily able to take lavos without grinding, git gud

Man, Chrono Trigger's ost had no right beign this good
youtube.com/watch?v=T3iHxLs5maM

Objectively wrong and confirmed for brainswitched off.

Kino moments
>First arrival to Zeal
>Magus Castle
>Fight to Masamune
>Black Tyrano
>King of Guardia Trial

Is DS version better than SNES? Talking about emulation if it makes a difference.

Yes.
More content and a far better translation.
SNES square translations are aids.

>'Beat Magus'
>Didn't make him a party member

Casual.

>pretty average
Confirmed for getting to the future then quitting

I don't remember it feeling like a chore.
Maybe parts of black omen.

no prehistoric is literally the kino period.

Eh. The translation is different. It's not better or worse, it's a preference thing. There's more content, including content which connects to Chrono Cross, but it's not very good. Playing on an actual console is nice because there's less screen clutter.

>grinding
>in Chrono Trigger
The only time grinding is required is to hit level 99
Lavos is easily beatable at like level 38 to 42

It doesn't feel like a chore. Yea Forums just proving it sucks at vidya again.

>Grinding
>In CT

Beat the major side quests you get told about, go through the Black Omen, then you'll beat Lavos just fine. You only might have to grind out another playthough for more equipment if you want to fight the final boss of Cross after.

>playing through CT as a kid
>love the shit out of it
>use Frog almost exclusively
>Magus too, once I got him
>unlock the black omen
>ignore ALL of the sidequests, upgrade none of my party
>somehow make it through black omen
>was never able to beat the queen
Maybe I should play through it again at some point, but honestly watching Chugga's autistic playthrough is enough.

nigga u dum

>anything in Chrono Trigger that isn't DS-only bonus content
>a chore
Imagine having this short of an attention span.

Your mom becomes a chore to play after I beat her unconscious

getting the rainbow sword and having someone cast cure is enough to beat the endgame

Attached: 190px-Joe_Swanson (1).png (190x288, 62K)

Its about the journey user not instant gratification

that's just when his mom gets good tho

I do wonder if he'll warn people that the new content spoils Chrono Cross.

Also it's weird how he's LP'd Majora's Mask and Wind Waker but not OoT.

How?

>Beat Magus
>"Beat"
You didn't make him a party member?

Also the story ends like an hour after that fight so you might as well just beat it

cavewoman pusy

I don't think that's the Magus battle he's talking about. He's still wrong about the game becoming a chore but you do remember that there are two Magus fights, right? He's most likely referring to the first one and doesn't know there even is a possible second fight.