Mario Royale

Why'd you have to go and cheat?

youtube.com/watch?v=kJGcDU4esUY

Attached: Mario Party.jpg (431x600, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x3-4ue8Kv-w
github.com/Igoorx/PyRoyale/blob/master/TUTORIAL.md
www115.zippyshare.com/v/sMepK3Sn/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OH NONONO TRIPFAGS BTFO

B
T
F
O

I kinda love this guy now, get fucked tripfaggots

Attached: 1360092696637.gif (500x620, 524K)

*tripfigs

Guess he had to keep it a little safe. That's youtube for you. It works, you knew what he meant and normies don't.

Never played this but,
>owned tripniggers
Fucking based.

Attached: c44.png (483x701, 346K)

Just a joke mate, obviously I knew what he meant. By the way, are the resetera fags still running their shitty clone, or did they get taken down yet?

>Nintendo dabbing on this absolute fucking soiboi

i love nintendo

Post pics, I want to estimate your bmi

I didn't know about the bans. That's hilarious though. The amount of salt the cheating faggots produce is quite amusing.

Discord* fags, to be precise

back to gay baby jail with you

>they can cheat in some online flash game but rage at getting banned instead of simply ban evading
Were the people cheating at this literally children?

Attached: 1506897984385.jpg (478x401, 29K)

Yes. Extremely entitled ones.

>Were the people cheating at this literally children?
This is the Yea Forums board of 4channel, what do you expect?
I remember one guy begging the dev to unblock him multiple times here

Absolutely based

>cheaters are petulant underage crybabies
are you really surprised

I'm morbidly obese, but what does that have to do with anything?

Everything

It has as much to do with calling other people soibois

I'd rather be a big boy than a soiboi nintendo cuck like you

based fatfag

Adipocytes produce estrogen, you gigantic faggot.

>the R*dditfigs in the comments
Pure soi.

Lose some weight you fucking lard-ass, being a constant sponge of sweat and smelling like grease is not something to be proud of

I have a glandular problem

Yeah, you probably have fucked up your endocrine system by eating so fucking much.

Can you please stop cursing? This is a work safe board

Hang yourself. You would probably collapse the roof on your elderly parents in the process fag

Actually, cheaters, including myself, won :)

All he had to do was not be a soilent guzzling moralfag and unban us and we wouldn't have filed a mass DMCA effort.

>Ban the very people who are playing your game the most and want to add a bit of spice to it.
>Work over 20 hours straight to develop a system that permabans anyone even remotely desyncing, let alone actually cheating.
>WOOOOOOW LOOOK AT ALL THIS RAGE AHLK;DASLKA;SDFLJKDESWAS

I just wish the lawyers didn't give him a second warning and just sued his ass.
>Surprisingly it kept it's playerbase after the DMCA
Lul fucking no it didn't the last few days of the game literally didn't even peak at 300 let alone 2k+

Fucking retard coder and his posse think it's "le epic troll and owned xD" to just shit on someone having fun because they learned the skills to think outside of the box. I hope to god this faggot doesn't get into the coding industry because if he does he's going to get so fucked by higher management for bossing people around it'll be a shitfest in and of itself.

Attached: 1408251499280.gif (245x281, 1.81M)

What's your problem with heavy people? Did a fat man have sexual relations with your wife or something?

gay babies detected
He was contacted by nintendo directly, not the feds, dipshit.

???
They organize on discord, I was a member there for a bit before it went from 'mod resources' to 'let's shittily recreate mario royale with 10% of the stability and even less of the playerbase'

He just made a non mario alternative cunt, its a shame your parents didn't beat you enough

kill yourself, you pathetic faggot :DDD

You are so fucking assblasted holy shit, I can hear your heavy breathing and smell your unwashed quad chin

Holy shit, what an assblasted cuck.

Attached: dgbsrb.jpg (728x546, 70K)

ITT:youtu.be/x3-4ue8Kv-w

>add a bit of spice
>flying to the end because you cant beat a 30 year old baby game
>he actually thinks desync was real when he literally just explains the desync was always a shadowban

Attached: 1555253304098.png (500x376, 320K)

Yea Forums logic

Attached: 4chan logic.png (838x202, 33K)

awww, still butthurt inferno? You don't have to samefig after getting BTFO'd so hard by hackerchads

My problems with fat people are:
>You stink
>You are ugly
>Your personality reflects your body
>You eat up taxpayer money

>that entire segment about anti-cheat and making kids mad
absolutely scrumptious

Attached: 1554103509502.png (360x333, 184K)

you being unemployed and leeching off of your parents/government is also a detriment to society

Inferno, if you're in here, try to freestyle your videos a bit more. They can seem a little too rehearsed sometimes.

>cheating faggot doesn't know about post cooldown duration
sasuga retard-kun.

Hackerchads? Your cheating in a fucking videogame cunt, that's nothing to be proud. Anyway he won. He didn't get sued and just recreated it a week later.

Nintendo wins again.

but there's nothing wrong with being a big person

For you, maybe.

he's not wrong

wow this guy is a faggot. lee looking motherfucker.

I am unemployed? Last I checked I just got off the bus from University. I do know you cheated in a Nintendo baby game. I've never even played Mario royale. It just so much fun to piss on you slimy, third world fags.

>Tyrone is in this very thread losing his shit
imagine cheating at the literal basic platformer
i knew Yea Forums was casual but holy shit

Attached: 3b1e1fc8ad0689bdc27edd031c04b65e.jpg (500x500, 35K)

>Getting your game taken down
>Spending countless hours of yours and other people's time remaking it with new assets
>Getting it taken down again
Yeah you won inferno! :^)

not unless you plan on dying before 35

>All these mad tripfaggots posting without their precious tripcode to cry about the game

Attached: crimoar.png (500x487, 70K)

>he made a game
>you cheated at it
how was gaybabyjail tyrone :^)

The name says all you really need to know about him desu
>le epic negroid name ecksdee
Fucking spare me.

Probably not gay enough for him, let's be honest.

>S-STOP LAUGHING AT ME I-I WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
>STOP IT RIGHT NOW
>h-heh he :^)
not even worth a (You) I'll give it to this random fucker

Attached: 1560408853412.png (200x200, 45K)

>Yea Forums babbies get mad for getting btfo by a youtuber so they DMCA the game

lol

>I CAN HAVE FUN WITH MY CHEATS
>NOT ALLOWED TO STOP MY FUN

I can't believe you're real.

Attached: pfffhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.gif (254x275, 1.63M)

>people still salty about getting banned for cheating at the easiest platformer in existence
Goddamn.

>seeing Yea Forums screen shots in a video

this is unsettling. what if one of my anonymous messages made it into the video?

>Dev shits on tripfags
>Dev makes a literal gay baby jail and puts Yea Forums-kiddies in it
>Dev literally dabs on all these fags

Fucking hell, I wish Yea Forums had more people like him instead of people who take everything so seriously.

>hehe look at how much of a leet haxor I am with my tripcode and copy pasted hacks
>gets sent to gay baby jail
>h-how could this have happened? I'm telling nintendie!!1!
On an off note it's pretty interesting that there's 29 posters and 59 replies in this thread. Funny seeing you tripfaggots resort to samefagging your anger lol

This thread is delicious, all the seething by genuine human garbage.

t. Seething scriptkiddy

>the game is dead and the cheatfags are still seething
Holy shit

Is he making Sonic Royale next? Sega normally doesn't take down anything

incel

Attached: 1562539767111.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

Mario-fags were already autistic enough by screeching for being put in gay baby jail.
Can you imagine what the cheat-fags will do in Sonic Royale? Probably hunt him down and kill him.

He must be seething that the source code leaked and now he can't get patreon money and attention any more.

he would look fine if he got a haircut. looking like one of the members of the beatles in 2019 is a big no no.

I miss when people like this made up a majority of Yea Forums instead of shitter faggots like you.

Imagine being this guy, holy shit.

Looks grand, although beards have been tainted by progressive faggotry.

Where's Tyrone? I wanna laugh at him

Wash ur ass lol

For you

Attached: gay.jpg (680x383, 188K)

>It's competition for Mario maker 2
Lol.
That said, rip in piss. Good job dood, it was fun.

that and having the physique of an 11 year old boy

This whole thing looks like some sort of demented social experiment and it's absolutely hilarious. Never played the game and shame it got taken down but I think it's worth it just to see this fucking spectacle.

t. guy that joined 2016 or later

So he just got a call from some guy claiming to be Mr Nintendo and just accepted it? He didn't make it very clear that they actually proved to be from Nintendo. I wouldn't believe a random call claiming the game got DMCA.

But maybe there was more to the story and he just left it out. Either way, he (or someone else) could just make a few brand new level designs and the game wouldn't have any copyrighted material.

who let you out of gay baby jail?

>no one discovered my anti-cheat for weeks! they thought it was just desyncing
I the game for maybe a total of like 10 minutes because I was getting 5 fps on a $30,000 gaming PC. On day 1 or 2 whenever it was, I realized there was an anti-cheat and posted about it in the threads, because I saw a guy with his twitch stream as his name on the podium, and when I checked his stream I wasn't on his screen.

You're correct. The issue was that there wasn't enough time. He could legit go back, do some "proper" spritework, design some new levels, and then re-release it as Platformer Royale and there's nothing Ninto could do.

be honest Yea Forums, what did you think of the VirginSlayer anti-cheat system? How would you improve it

Attached: file.png (1261x632, 817K)

I think it was solid.

I've been here since 2007. Shut the fuck up, virgin.

>The issue was that there wasn't enough time.
How? He has as much time as he wants or needs. And he even had others helping him.

>as he wants or needs
Now he does.
At the time, it was just him, then he got the call and had the help of 2 artists and nothing else to remake the entire game.. in 2 days.

Haven't seen more than maybe one cheater during the entirety of game's existence and I've played this game a lot. Guess it works very well.

only played this game for 5 minutes but if it made the autists here seethe as hard as it apparently did then it's based

wow 3 people had to recolor a couple of sprites in just 2 days! how horrific.

>remake the entire game
Couldn't he just recycle the code he had already written? Actually, I'm sure that's what he did.

There he is

hopefully someone fixes it so it actually feels like Mario and not a flash game

destroyed lol

why they closed emuparadise ONE WEEK before announcing switch online?
same stuff.
Ninty added a multiplayer thing at mario maker, too similar to mario royale

And redesign all the levels. Which he didn't do. And then it got shut down.

They would have to start from scratch and write the game in a non-webshit language.

It's Nintendo you fucking retard

He could have made the levels the most drastically different possible, it wouldn't have mattered. If it resembled Mario in any way, it was gonna get hit

[X] Doubt

Honestly wouldn't matter what he did, he released it right on the cusp of Mario Maker 2, Nintendo absolutely didn't want anything to take the wind out of its sails. They would have gone with a lawsuit even if it was completely different just to tie up the game in legal limbo for months/years.

>300 people banned for cheating
Holy shit no wonder there was so much salt in those threads.

Nintendo's just mad that he made a mario royale before they did, in three weeks no less. It'd be cool if they got with him to make something like it to the switch, shit would go like hotcakes considering tetris 99. nintendo would never, ever, do this sort of thing though

He looks pretty normal. Get out more.

Even something like
>we'll leave infringio alone if you announce you support super mario 99 so we don't get shit on for stealing your game idea

>He looks pretty normal
he looks like a skinny nerd virgin. maybe he's normal in your computer science classes and anime conventions you go to.

honestly they probably viewed it as competition to mario maker 2's online battle mode

Never played the game, kinda wish I did. As much much as I enjoy seeing script kiddies BTFO
>VirginSlayer
>By this unironic soiboi skelly
>1-800-c'monnow.jpg

If only it was like the am2r when nintendo only started bugging them because they were actually making a metroid 2 remake of their own. Hell, maybe they are adding a 99 mode to mario maker, which is why they were so vauge about what he had to change. A man can dream, I suppose

makes me wish they actually had to compete so they'd improve that laggy piece of shit

Seething

> nintendo only started bugging them because they were actually making a metroid 2 remake of their own
They only made the 3DS metroid BECAUSE of am2r

The game is dead, how the hell can people still be mad they got banned from it?

I'm not sure what standard you're comparing him to, unless you think television is real. I see and work with people who look like this, better or worse, all the time. He has good hygeine and isn't retarded. Yeah, he's not a complete Chad, but who is? Very average. Certainly not permavirgin tier. Cope some more I guess.

>*gets bullied for being a virgin*
>Y-YOU'RE J-J-JUST S-SEETHING
shut up virgin

This image use to make me laugh. Now I’m so jaded it just seems childish. Fuck.

What happened to that other Mario Royale someone was making? The one with the discord nobody liked?

This. Punching someone in the mouth isn't effective. They can open it quickly and eat your fist as a defensive measure, ruining the purpose of attacking there.

Game was fun for like 10 minutes then I moved on, had I known there was salt mines in these threads I would've stayed.

Attached: 1528299505798.jpg (700x701, 56K)

Because justice isn't served. Why is he allowed to ban people that just allowed their cousin to play the game and left the room, but then it turns out that cousin just cheated and now I'M BANNED WTF UNBAN ME I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, I'LL NEVER CHEAT UNBAN FUCKING NINTENDO WILL DESTROY YOU FOR YOUR SINS AAAAAAAAAA

They didn't have to make it though. They could've just dcma'd it back when it started getting traction and called it good.
On a side note am2r is the far superior game

That's your own fault for letting someone else use your computer in the first place. Also hard to believe your cousin could/would install a cheat engine for a fairly obscure game in that amount of time, on your own computer no less. Besides, if anyone got out of cheating with an excuse like that, everyone would use it.

Fatass wagecuck detected

Of course tripfags are too stupid to know what a VPN is

I don't know if you took his ironic post seriously or just doubling down on it

Both user. There's worse excuses in this thread

I honestly prefer Samus Returns, the final fight is pretty fun

You can host your own here:
github.com/Igoorx/PyRoyale/blob/master/TUTORIAL.md
www115.zippyshare.com/v/sMepK3Sn/file.html

I'm only a couple hours in desu, I really don't like some of the stuff they did with it (like the melee shit you have to do with those flying fucks and metroids) but it isn't a bad game by any means I suppose

Given how beautifully seething it got the cheaters even weeks after the game stopped existing and their bans stopped mattering, nothing.

kek

Attached: based.png (502x156, 7K)

>all those fucking children cheating at fucking mario bros
Holy shit this is literary definitive proof that Yea Forums is filled with underage retards

Attached: smilelaugh.jpg (798x798, 101K)

>cheaters get dc'd and put in a singleplayer game
Genius

>"i love nintendo"
>calls others nintendo soiboi cucks
what

TRIPFAGS BTFO'D ETERNALLY

Holy shit what a fucking madlad

The most based man of 2019. All the faggots in this thread trying to shit on the dev are gay babies.

Attached: 1558405789386.png (1280x1230, 353K)

You had fun trying to cheat in his game, he had fun trying to stop you from cheating in his game. I don't see the problem.

The game doesn't use Flash.