Have you ever broken a controller or console in a fit of rage?

Have you ever broken a controller or console in a fit of rage?

Attached: ErHivNeSLkJA8SZWDgRwEg.jpg (180x180, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/1rwqw6Zj5Vsvhq_Q9R_4O1D27xORH2IqX?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=qKntgqXpi1w
youtube.com/watch?v=EiDSI-wnsh4
twitter.com/Lyricoldrap/status/1150121447857086464
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When I'm mad I have sex with my girl friend so I wont be so mad

look here LOOK HERE

No because I'm not a brainlet

>girl

hardly ever get rage but if i'm really pissed ill either squeeze the controller, mash the buttons if i'm breaking it in especially, or just punch the shit out of my bed.

Attached: 1558417596190.jpg (460x291, 32K)

If I get mad I scream and scream and punch myself in the head.

Never ever. The worst I've ever done raging at a game is me yelling, "FUCK!!" that's it.

Attached: D-5XEmQU8AElaZv.jpg (1536x2048, 546K)

Look Here, Look Listen. It's that or that puppy-dog whine he once had when moaning about trolls.

Who is this lad

>tfw used to gang up with by brother on my cousin in ds download play games
>no adults were around for him to cry to
>he literally smashed his fat ds to pieces from how many times he threw and smashed it
>sometimes we didn't even get into the game, we just kept switcherooing around in teams to exclude him and he flipped

Attached: 1562434369479.jpg (982x500, 90K)

No but if a troll is giving you shit then flip them off and say "fuck you trolls". If that doesn't work then butcher them fuckers. They can't troll you if they're dead.

Yeah i broke a PS3 Controller cause of BF3

Yes, earlier today. I "lost" to a FUCKING SINGED aka he puts 0 effort in and auto-wins the game. I ended up smashing my corsair keyboard and my 4k monitor, after I stomped them into pieces I felt a bit bad but I'm getting them replaced by my dad.

Based

Only broke one because I dropped it on hardwood floors when I was young. Cried over it. why are controllers so fucking expensive bros

zoom zoom

Never, because I am not retarded. If I get mad, I just press crtl+f4 and move on.

And don't come with that bullshit of "hurr normal response, ur a psycopath" because you don't need to be a fucking imbecile who does harm to it's own pocket to express emotion.

Attached: Disgusting.jpg (1044x770, 239K)

I'm 95% sure your cousin was the only son of a fairly wealthy single mother. They are the worst kind of kid.

>Getting so mad you have to close the game

Lmao what a baby

For some reason every time I rage at games I end up yelling various phrases with a healthy amount of cursing like "what the FUCK is going on here" more than physically destroying stuff

What's good ol wings been up to lately?

Don't come in here and ask me how my day was and shit like that, I don't care about that.
My day is shit. It's gonna be shit tomorrow, it's gonna be shit after that.
My day is shit.

literally the same shit he's been doing for years.
>plays witcher 3
>bleeding subs
>forced to play rainbow
>get's tk'd
>ok that's the stream for today
rinse and repeat

no, I'm not autistic

I shake the earth when I move (When I move)
I shake the earth when I move (When I move)
I don't want to improve
I don't want to improve

Phil's a faggot
Phil's fat
Phil's a loser
Phil's a loser
Ban anybody that says they have ad block
We got one donation and made one subscriber
so you guys earn, 3 minutes of commercials

I got caught by my boss yelling nigger when playing pubg. He was disappointed in me.

LOL RAGEQUITTER

Boogie worse than wings
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/1rwqw6Zj5Vsvhq_Q9R_4O1D27xORH2IqX?usp=sharing

Attached: 175248b.jpg (750x1334, 113K)

No, but I was close once when I was younger. It was Sonic '06's ball level.

I smashed apart one of those crappy old laser mice while playing L4D because it would randomly cause my view to spin out and it lost me a VS match because of it.

Another time I had a keyboard with a stupidly placed sleep mode key that could easily be bumped if not careful and it would put the PC in a state of sleep that could only be undone by removing the battery to reset the BIOS. It took me out of a WoW raid until I could figure out that you needed to do that, so I basically fucked up that key with a screwdriver in anger so it could never happen again.

Also third story I didn't break anything, but I was playing Stepmania and on the verge of my first 1,000 combo on a song I was trying to perfect and at around 980, I had a friend who messaged me over AIM and it popped up over my screen and I lost it. Unfriended him and didn't talk to him at school for a month.

Attached: 1361957829552.jpg (616x616, 90K)

Big ups liquid Richard

Attached: 1426461869266.jpg (3282x1598, 1.16M)

Leave my orb-y worb-y wife out of this, she's beautiful

based mentally ill friend
I was addicted to operation metro on BF4. Once I was so mad I ran down stairs to the kitchen and threw a can opener. It hit my oven and smashed it. I was around 15 at the time, claimed to my parents it happened when I was taking something out. Insurance covered it.

I only grab my controller really tightly when I get seriously pissed, if I feel like I'm about to achieve a higher anger level I just quit the game. If I'm already angry to the point where breaking my own things seems like a possibility then chances are I won't beat whatever was giving me trouble anyway. 100% of the time where this happened to me I came back the next day and breezed through the troublesome part.

I had an IRL fistfight with a guy who both PK'd me and got PK'd by me in an old MMO. Thankfully neither of us got seriously injured.

Attached: 45134.gif (480x270, 1.99M)

>it would put the PC in a state of sleep that could only be undone by removing the battery to reset the BIOS.
if this is true and you aren't just retarded then the problem was your bios/mb

It's called the CMOS battery, brainlet. Also, you didn't need to remove it, you're just trying to sound smart while posting your cringe weeb image

My 33 year old brother recently broke his mouse while playing Fortnite by slamming it on the desk.

I broke your mom in a fit of rage with my dick last night LMAO!

why pretend it wasn't runescape

no because I'm not a caveman

Tibia. Runescape was casual shit.

I'll slam you on a desk then fuck you up the butt as you squeal first in agony but eventually in pleasure.

WEBBY FUCKIN LEAVE DUDE

....Lmaoo? Runescape was and IS 100x harder than your kiddie game, get the fuck over yourself incel

Tibia predates RS by 4 years.

rip etika

No because I'm not a complete raging autist

>girl friend
fuck is that?

I broke my cheap Ikea table in half lol.

Okay.... and? Tetris is older than your grandma but it's still casual much like the sex I have with her every other week.

Nope i just bottle all my anger up until the inevitable mass shooting happens

Attached: 1529001835457.png (600x628, 556K)

Pathetic.

Never have never will

Is what the phone calls your aunt leaves every month once I got done with her.

If you haven't, you lack two things, a competitive streak and passion. If you can't lose yourself in something you love, what is the point?

Attached: 60.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

Runescape is casual. Get over it.

Is what I wish your father would finally do after our one night stand.

Not him, but Runescape is the furthest thing from casual as it gets. Have you not seen the skillcap in PKing, or even bossing?

youtube.com/watch?v=qKntgqXpi1w

It's casual as fuck compared to Tibia, could never get into it because of it.

Attached: 74523.jpg (554x439, 38K)

I've never broken a controller, but I did break my Fallout 3 disc because the game just didn't work. Crashed instantly, couldn't play it at all.
Probably should've refunded it but I don't think I even knew that was possible back then.

3 dualshock 3s
1 dualshock 2
1 og nintendo ds
1 gamecube controller

I am a sane human being.

I fisted a laptop once. It didn't seem that affected overall, but it never ran wow again. Other stuff worked just fine on it.

Back when I when like 13-14 and played competitive cod 4 I would rage hard and fuck up my headset and controller

No but I threw my controller on the couch in a fit of rage and it bounced off and broke a vase.

>bad taste in video games
>bad taste in reaction images
Of course I was giving (you)s to a faggot weeb, go back 9gag kid

Casual.

Attached: 23423.png (312x318, 11K)

>Casual
>Meanwhile plays (((Tibia)))
Yikes!

no

that and two other guys constantly bullying him

Casual AND young!

Attached: 678353.gif (353x353, 951K)

WingsOfRedemption. He use to be a big time streamer back in the day.

youtube.com/watch?v=EiDSI-wnsh4

>implying I'm a deranged apeman
Nobody in their right mind would break their own shit, no matter what it is. Most I've ever done is grip my controller really tight but then realise what I'm doing and stop when it starts making noises.

shot a snes controller into the wall because max difficulty M Bison in SFII was being a twat and i was determined to beat the game with all characters.

what's wrong with Jim Sterling?

remove mega64 from this list buddy

Attached: 1493298079670.jpg (700x525, 58K)

When my PC cheats me at games it gets punched from the side. If it keeps cheating me it'll get it again. Computers are meant to be smart but mine isn't.

My sister broke a ps1 controller my grandma gifted me for my bday because she lost in a CTR game.

Weeb aswell. fucking bitch. I bet you leave when you get hooked first on DBD

im a 450 pound man who can barely walk

Hes live right now

He can't TAKE THIS SHIT no more, man

I smashed the screen of my original Gameboy on my forehead because I got mad at my stepmom

based

>I am not retarded.
>ctrl+F4

Attached: 1562811381488.jpg (358x381, 42K)

Somewhat based besides your awful image, you should delete all of your pedoweeb shit

>no gonna happen buddy not gonna happen
lmao

I did nothing wrooong~

>best parts of the Liquid Richard album are DSP and LTG
So true.

>I had a keyboard with a stupidly placed sleep mode key that could easily be bumped if not careful and it would put the PC in a state of sleep
My keyboard also have that, I took the buttons off just to avoid hassle.

>trow control over keyboard
>game closes and PC turn off

Attached: 541468173.jpg (556x720, 129K)

Attached: 1560178857488.png (594x582, 41K)

Wow... So that's the power of the Boogieman...
in case you think the pic is fake. twitter.com/Lyricoldrap/status/1150121447857086464

Attached: boogieoogiepoopieoopsie.png (596x621, 353K)

>thinking any of the skeletons on Yea Forums could manage to break a controller

Attached: 1546110693719.jpg (800x800, 229K)

This one time, I got so angry at a video game that I said, in a rather loud tone of voice, "Gosh darnit!" and I turned the console off.

I'm terribly ashamed of myself.

A child could break a controller just by pressing the buttons with too much pressure, a woman could. That's why I have 2, one for me, and the other for the guests.

I slammed my friend into his TV after he kept taunting and beating me in melee.

Based, faggot got what he deserved. If I were you I probably would have broken his controller too, maybe cut out chunks of his flesh to feed to stray dogs

>guests
>s
>two controllers

I did, but only because I wanted a new controller anyway and I needed an excuse to get one. It's a pretty exciting experience. Almost lost an eye.

i call people that kills me fucking niggers

unfunny